PDA

View Full Version : Hed PE

lynskey
02-03-2009, 06:11 PM
Any hed fans?
New album out recently New World Orphans, but heavy on the illumnati theme but still some good songs. Insomnia probably their best album by far for me.

Twiztid-Wutang
02-03-2009, 06:35 PM
Nah, I used to fuck with them. the track with Twiztid on Independance day was hot. But they got too much weed talk and all that. Their not as wack as Kottonmouth kings, Hed pe is decent though

lynskey
02-03-2009, 07:05 PM
Nah, I used to fuck with them. the track with Twiztid on Independance day was hot. But they got too much weed talk and all that. Their not as wack as Kottonmouth kings, Hed pe is decent though

Jahred is getting a bit obsessed with the whole New World Order theory now, the new album is full of conspiracy shit.
Can't wait till he does a solo hip-hop album which he said he'd like to do.

kurupt_kw
02-06-2009, 09:05 AM
I made a thread a long time ago about Hed PE but didn't get any replies.

I used to listen to Hed Planet Earth lots a few years ago but haven't checked them out for a while now. I love their debut untitled album the best. Just did a quick discography search and I had no idea that they came with more albums after Only In America. I'll have to check them out.

Paranoid
02-07-2009, 01:32 AM
theyre ok from what ive heard

lynskey
02-12-2009, 04:30 PM
If your a casualfan I doubt you'll like the latest album at all. It's full of conspiracy shit, In fact it's turned many people of Hed but fuck 'em they still make some great records with or without the conspiracy connatations