PDA

View Full Version : cure to diabetes found?

TSA
02-03-2009, 11:59 PM
http://allafrica.com/stories/200902040001.html
i've read enough nigerian articles online to know the ones that happen to make the internet are no place to go for information. but...yeah.

TSA
02-04-2009, 05:15 PM
OH YEA FAGS. DIABETES IS CURED AND YOU WANNA TALK ABOUT FUCKING BLACK PEOPLE AND SLAVERY IN 2009. FUCKING DIABETES IS CURED. YOU DONT HAVE TO BE A FATASS ANYMORE AND YOU STILL WANNA TALK ABOUT BLACK PEOPLE AND THE MIDDLE PASSAGE MIXTAPE.
THIS IS WHY YOU SUCKED AT SCHOOl. WHEN REAL LIVE STUFF HAPPENS YOU CANT COMPREHEND AND THEREFORe HAVE TO MAKE UP A WORLD TO LIVE IN THAT YOU UNDERSTAND..CAUSE YOU FUCKIN MADE IT.

Charles Barry
02-04-2009, 05:40 PM
That doctor mixed some African sand and carrots in a bucket. He didn't find shit but dirty carrots.

Urban_Journalz
02-04-2009, 06:24 PM
The cure for everything is in the Earth.

It's no accident that people used to live well past 200 years in the ancient days. It's not just because of natural remedies, but they stayed fit, prayed, meditated and controlled their emotions as well.

All of which people these days can barely grasp because of the continuous avalanche of bullshit falling on them.

TSA
02-04-2009, 06:50 PM
^that's true. that's very true. I think herbal medicines need to be studied alot further.

alot furthur

there are plants in africa se asia and the amazon that nobody has touched or thought about. the problem in africa is traditional medicine is considered witchcraft cause of colonialism and theres like 1000 ailments that exist there and they have a tradition cure for but doesn't exist in the west and therefore there's no cure or understanding of it, it's cool that this guy went back and found a way to cure it.

i've read other articles too, its legit.

Charles Barry
02-04-2009, 06:56 PM
If he truly has the cure, the world isn't gonna find out about it.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-04-2009, 07:00 PM
Jews created diabetes in a laboratory to help achieve secret zionist goals, control the banking system, and kill various babies.

When are you sheep going to recognize?

TSA
02-04-2009, 07:29 PM
If he truly has the cure, the world isn't gonna find out about it.
the world has found out about it. Its on international news...

...for no reason...you're getting desperate.

Charles Barry
02-04-2009, 07:37 PM
the world has found out about it. Its on international news...

...for no reason...you're getting desperate.
Outside of your Nigerian paper, who else is reporting this? There is no money to be made in curing something like diabetes.

*edited because he very well could have the cure, but I don't believe it would ever be distributed*

TSA
02-04-2009, 07:49 PM
yes, 123 million ppl have diabetes, if 123 million ppl give you 20 dollars, you fucking ninny, you will, get money, fuck fucking bafoon.

will you paypal me money if i provide you with more links

like 2 cents per link, you seem extremely desperate to prove that this is a bad thing and your desperation should atleast be worth 2 cents.

if i can't find any then i'll send you 300 dollars, you fuckin loser.

are you willing to take this bet

you fucking dink.

TSA
02-04-2009, 07:50 PM
did you read the article or did you decide that this would shatter your bizarre and unhealthy world you fegmented you fucking diesease you.

Charles Barry
02-04-2009, 08:07 PM
yes, 123 million ppl have diabetes, if 123 million ppl give you 20 dollars, you fucking ninny, you will, get money, fuck fucking bafoon.

will you paypal me money if i provide you with more links

like 2 cents per link, you seem extremely desperate to prove that this is a bad thing and your desperation should atleast be worth 2 cents.

if i can't find any then i'll send you 300 dollars, you fuckin loser.

are you willing to take this bet

you fucking dink.
Yes, I read the article.

I asked where else this has been reported because this was the only place that I've heard about it. To me it seems like someone finding the cure for diabetes would be all over the news. Since it hasn't that must be because the mainstream media didn't feel it was "worthy" of being picked up. We know how media works so the reasons for that could be numerous. This would be a great advance in medicine and could help a lot of people. You said this was international news, so maybe I just wasn't watching/reading the right stuff. Maybe you could point me in the right direction you black bastard.

You stated that 123 million people have diabetes.

If you get 123 million people to pay you one time for a cure that's a lot of money. If you get 123 million people to buy medicine their entire lives that's even more money. Which do you think pharmaceutical companies would want more? They're into making money and a cure cuts into those profits.

If you're so fucking stupid that you can't comprehend the math I don't know what to tell you. I hope he has the cure and everyone with diabetes gets cured, but I'm cynical by nature. Quit trying to be smartass you numbskull nigger.

TSA
02-04-2009, 08:32 PM
Quit trying to be smartass you numbskull nigger.

Maybe you could point me in the right direction you black bastard.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHahh!!!1

anyways you've made up the mind that this isn't happening cause deep inside you don't want it to happen, you secondary you.

i've placed my offer, we both have google but i've placed my offer, you're on the verge of 300 dollars for something you KNOW is correct.

EAGLE EYE
02-04-2009, 10:01 PM
diabetes
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8364/wuoohyv4.jpg

TSA
02-04-2009, 10:11 PM
Lamo!

hectis
02-04-2009, 10:15 PM
is there really a cure and if so why don't I have it?

TSA
02-04-2009, 10:27 PM
this is allover nigerian and african papers and rarely trickles into western papers. Im gonna get more info.

hectis
02-04-2009, 10:31 PM
dumb ass westerners I bet they will make a weaker version and just say it "helps better" diabetes is a bitch

Charles Barry
02-04-2009, 10:33 PM
diabetes
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8364/wuoohyv4.jpg

Son that shit is too much lmao.

TSA
02-04-2009, 10:34 PM
http://diabeticseniors.com/a/Cure+for+Diabetes+Found+In+Nigera

for starters. all of them just link back to the original Thisday article. though idk why finding a western outlet makes it more legit.

hectis
02-04-2009, 10:39 PM
they will charge an arm and a leg for it. if I did not have insurance I would be broke, it is a lot of money for diabetic medicine and all the bull shit testing equipment you need, not to mention all the sugar free food is more then shit with sugar in it

TSA
02-04-2009, 10:46 PM
that sucks. in the age of the internet theres no way to 'keep it from ppl', im just curious as to why this isn't bigger news in the west, there's an article about how they're skeptical, which being a day after the announcement is beyond retarded cause you have no way of saying it doesn't work-faggot, and a bunch of links to the article i posted.

Jay-z needs to quit this.

hectis
02-04-2009, 10:50 PM
I hope it is true. before I had it I weighed 240 now I am only 140 and I eat 24/7, and I drink none stop too. shit really fucks with you

TSA
02-04-2009, 10:58 PM
you were fat?
DAMN!

hectis
02-04-2009, 11:00 PM
hahaha kinda, but yeah it totally changed my life