PDA

View Full Version : Temporay job in america?!

oldie
02-04-2009, 06:21 PM
Im sick of this country, tryna get job in my city is fucking solid!!! :thumbdwn:

how would i go about looking for a temporary job somewhere in america, no idea where, no idea what type of job or where id stay or how much a flight or anything would cost.

is it just like some wiiiild dream (i should forget about) for someone who got no money cos he got no job?

Uncle Steezo
02-04-2009, 06:23 PM
selling drugs
selling sex
selling souls

Go For It!

Twiztid-Wutang
02-04-2009, 06:29 PM
Word, Ive been on the grind for a while looking for a job, Its been like a month and a half. Its pissing me off

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-04-2009, 06:33 PM
DWQWTZVWVZs

TSA
02-04-2009, 06:39 PM
type in Temp agency on google and call one of them. They will find you temporary jobs but have money to come in get an apartment and live for 2 months to be safe.

try Advance America. money somewhere in the midwest, low cost of living for someone that wants to randomly end up in america.

but nobody's hiring in this country either.
or whatever
i know this nigerian guy that got on a plane and just landed here with no plan other then go to school and knows nobody. we're trying to help him out but i'd hate to be in his situation. shit would scare the fuck outta ya.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-04-2009, 06:41 PM
You aren't going to get a good job in America, but you can make enough to survive meagerly.

You could probably get a shitty job today.

Despite the state of the world economy, and perhaps because of it, the fast food industry is still growing.

If you really want to leave England to work our fryers, you could probably do it

Senator C. Palantine
02-04-2009, 06:43 PM
i know this nigerian guy that got on a plane and just landed here with no plan other then go to school and knows nobody.

Gully.

Im going to save a few thousand and travel around the world, working and just trying to stay away for aslong as possible.

Just experiencing differenet places.

That's That Shit.

TSA
02-04-2009, 06:46 PM
that'd be cool.

in nigeria they seem to think everywhere in the world, even fuckin congo is better then nigeria so they do this alot as of lately. and end up just selling drugs.

idiots

but they always regret it and start calling everyone for money to go back home, fags.

This guy hates america, he said

"You even have to pay to park your car" LMAO! this fresh young f.o.b has no clue what he's about to get into.

check two
02-04-2009, 06:47 PM
You could do road work, but you have to watch out for zombies:

http://d.yimg.com/us.yimg.com/p/ap/20090130/capt.973bc9c198ad455496f74daf552fdfa5.correction_z ombies_ahead_ny136.jpg

Senator C. Palantine
02-04-2009, 06:48 PM
My worst mistake was saving up a few g's before and planning a trip...booking flights etc.

I was away for 3 months, should have worked and stayed away.

But as I was travelling by myself I planned it too much, Namean?

check two
02-04-2009, 06:50 PM
Stay away from Advance America and those type of crappy places, unless you want to get ripped off. lol

Killa BB
02-04-2009, 06:52 PM
Im sick of this country, tryna get job in my city is fucking solid!!! :thumbdwn:

how would i go about looking for a temporary job somewhere in america, no idea where, no idea what type of job or where id stay or how much a flight or anything would cost.

is it just like some wiiiild dream (i should forget about) for someone who got no money cos he got no job?

If it's a temp job you're looking for... You're in luck... Come on over to America... ALL our jobs happen to be temporary at the moment...

NIKLZ
02-04-2009, 06:58 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IObJQKWVL5o&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IObJQKWVL5o&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

KLIION JENSEN
02-04-2009, 06:59 PM
Gully.

Im going to save a few thousand and travel around the world, working and just trying to stay away for aslong as possible.

Just experiencing differenet places.

That's That Shit.

thats exactly what i wanna do, theres certain places where i got family & friends & whatnot, i just need that first chunk of money to keep me going just incase i cant get work straight away...

Charles Barry
02-04-2009, 07:04 PM
You're picking the wrong time to come here for work. Good luck with all of that.

oldie
02-04-2009, 07:17 PM
(i just noticed i spelt temporary wrong.haha, dickhead)

but
wow, didnt think id get a response, thought you'd jus think its a stupid yung kid with a crazy idea. which would be true to be honest lol

yeah im talking like a few months temporary. id be coming on my own lol i live with my mam and 19 yr old sis - lost my dad like 2 n a half yras ago, so a bit of space is good lol

and i been unemployed for 6 mnths, i got no skills as such, no skilled trade or anything like that under my belt.

i did media studies at college for 3 years and it got me no where lol

but yeah i just had this crazy idea of like, fuck it, lets do something wild, id love 2 visit america and always see the advert on telly saying 'hey come work in america - its brilliant, we got jobs waiting for you'

obviously the reality isnt so straight up!

like i said im on the dole (Job Seekers allowence/government benefits is probably how you americans know it as)

but yeah i personally got no money, i got like 20 quid a month spare after all my direct debits go out.

i only evr had bar jobs or labouring jobs and fuck going into labouring again!!! lol
so yeah i am fucked as far as skills go.

so basically the top and bottom is tht i need a few thou saved up for flight and accomodation for i can even think about it?! lol

oldie
02-04-2009, 07:19 PM
This guy hates america, he said

"You even have to pay to park your car" LMAO! this fresh young f.o.b has no clue what he's about to get into.

say what?! theres a few free parking spots in my town center lol u get 2 hours free down certain streets then u gotta move to another street/zone lol

p.s i think i can forget about gunna America now i read your points, the whole worlds economy is going to shit, not jus the UK....

HANZO
02-04-2009, 07:32 PM
to be honest you were never gonna get a propa job with a media studies degree. i got friends who got degrees in History, Journalism even Software engineering. none of them got jobs in England.

anyway you really want a job. Get a TEFL diploma, this jus shows you have a good understanding of the English language. go to some none English speaking country and teach English. Japan, South Korea, Malaysia, etc etc...

Uncle Steezo
02-04-2009, 08:04 PM
go to china. real talk. booming econ. slow culture. exchange rate is nice.
i was living off $20 USD a week.

you could teach engrish to kids. most teaching jobs will even pay for your housing.

*minimum chinese required*

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-04-2009, 08:06 PM
^you couldnt survive on $20 a week in china now. i dont know when you went there, prolly in the 80's lol.

trust me.

Killa BB
02-04-2009, 08:08 PM
^you couldnt survive on $20 a week in china now. i dont know when you went there, prolly in the 80's lol.

trust me.

I bet you coud survive on $20/wk if all you needed to live was something that costs $20...

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-04-2009, 08:13 PM
a whore?

crack vial?

wtf you talking bout kelly

Uncle Steezo
02-04-2009, 08:24 PM

trust me.

1996 Lacey,
Hong Kong, shanghai, beijing probably not. China is a big country.

Cheng Du
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/1/11/Jingjiang.JPEG

Qing Dao
http://www.reedexpo.com.cn/en/Upload/WebEditor/2007_03/21104620575.jpg

Xi'An
http://www.dazey.net/images/Downtown_Xian.jpg

all growing cities but you could still survive off of 160 yuan a week. i'm talking food, trans, and entertainment.

so if you make 1000 yuan a week ($125 USD) you can live comfortably.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-04-2009, 08:32 PM
i been all over there nigga, 07, what it do now huh.

if you are a tall black male though you can make a good living pretending to be any basketball player you wanna be, and charginf for photos and autogrophs.

im serious. you can.

Uncle Steezo
02-04-2009, 08:42 PM
once i put on an impromptu slam dunk expo in the forbidden city. had about 500-1000 people watching taking pictures an shit. i signed basketballs afterward. signed my own name too.

how long were you there?

i was there almost 2 years

tourism≠residency

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-04-2009, 08:47 PM
i was there long enough to solidify a fanbase and fansite that still goes strong to this day. also long enough to sample REAL chinese take away and real chinese drugs. and meet real chinese OG's and pussy looking chinese pimps. i was also there long enough to break every arcade basketball hoop games high score record in the entire southern states area.

check two
02-04-2009, 08:51 PM
What is the cleanliness level there in the areas of China that you schleps were in?

snapple
02-04-2009, 09:03 PM
If it's a temp job you're looking for... You're in luck... Come on over to America... ALL our jobs happen to be temporary at the moment...

lol tru story.....shit sucks

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-04-2009, 09:07 PM
What is the cleanliness level there in the areas of China that you schleps were in?

i dont answer pussy ass qoutes.

get ya mind right nigga, get ya mind right.

check two
02-04-2009, 09:09 PM
^^ That's cause you're smelly and stingy cave dwella who couldn't even pick up a Chinese slut.

EAGLE EYE
02-04-2009, 09:12 PM
CAVES!
http://www.geekologie.com/2008/05/13/peter.jpg