PDA

View Full Version : Obama unveils executive pay cap

EAGLE EYE
02-04-2009, 08:06 PM
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7870638.stm (http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/business/7870638.stm)

GOOD.

(WATCH THE VIDEO IF YOU CAN'T READ)

TSA
02-04-2009, 08:32 PM
man. Palehorse isn't gonna like this...

HANZO
02-04-2009, 08:34 PM
i would have cut it down to minimum wage.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-04-2009, 08:38 PM
This doesn't make any sense.

I thought corporations controlled Obama, not the other way around!

The group of jews in the center of the earth pulling levers and poisoning babies is going to be pissed.

My whole world is coming apart.

I don't know what to think

HANZO
02-04-2009, 08:43 PM
This doesn't make any sense.

I thought corporations controlled Obama, not the other way around!

The group of jews in the center of the earth pulling levers and poisoning babies is going to be pissed.

My whole world is coming apart.

I don't know what to think

well think of it this way. we cant really record the amount of money flowing into the accounts of these execs. so they can still be getting paid. theres jus no official source.

was i able to save your world with that theory?

TSA
02-04-2009, 08:45 PM
nice try HAN or whatever slavename you choose to take, but you need to know what HAPPENING you sheep.

Executives aren't going to find rational ways to get money, they're gonna collect the money from the masses.

the masses will die.

after that they'll collect the money. Its part of the plan. They want to kill earth so that it's just 10 of them and money.

02-04-2009, 08:46 PM
Plus, maybe the corporations ALLOWED obama to do this, but only to confuse the sheep into thinking that illuminati don't exist.

Genius!

HANZO
02-04-2009, 08:49 PM
so this was all planned by Jay-Z??

02-04-2009, 08:50 PM
so this was all planned by Jay-Z??

You are finally thinking for yourself.

EAGLE EYE
02-04-2009, 09:09 PM
Yes this was all planned by Jay-Z. Why do you think he made the Blue Print album?

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-04-2009, 09:12 PM
You dont know NOTHIN about slangin' gargoyle. I never seen you slang no gargoyle nigga. only real niggas slang gargoyle, nigga. you aint a REAL nigga. i never see you on the block nigga.

EAGLE EYE
02-04-2009, 09:20 PM
You dont know NOTHIN about slangin' gargoyle. I never seen you slang no gargoyle nigga. only real niggas slang gargoyle, nigga. you aint a REAL nigga. i never see you on the block nigga.

I see you on the block trying to robb dem shaolinassassins for their rainbow tops and their digital male pregnancy tests

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-04-2009, 09:28 PM
yeah you know who it is nigga, i aint gotta tell you a thing nigga, you know me, you know the name nigga, i aint even gonna say it. ghostlaced nigga.

2 for 5 nigga, 2 for 5. I got purple tops too nigga. Thats cus im a ree-yal nigga, slangin real gargoyle nigga. you wouldnt know nuthin about that. trust me. im serious.

02-04-2009, 09:30 PM
http://www.phoenixorion.com/phoenixorion/gothic2.htm

EAGLE EYE
02-04-2009, 09:30 PM
2 for 5 nigga, 2 for 5. I got purple tops too nigga. Thats cus im a ree-yal nigga, slangin real gargoyle nigga. you wouldnt know nuthin about that. trust me. im serious.

yeah you know who it is nigga, i aint gotta tell you a thing nigga, you know me, you know the name nigga, i aint even gonna say it. ghostlaced nigga.

you aint even up on thangs. i got that honey dipped chinsplit gargoyle from the Vietnamese connect.

Next time come correct, or I'll have you butt-assed-vandalgay in the school yard with a belly full of nigerian baby crap.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-04-2009, 09:42 PM
Vietmanese connect? well then thats me nigga. I O-W-N Vietman nigga. and all the gargoyle contiaining within it, even the triple chin splits. nigga. You dont know nuthing about Vietman nigga, i run that. i run ALL of that nigga. the War? ME nigga, that was all me nigga. but you know what though? I STILL slang gargoyle in the war nigga.

i didnt see you slang no 'viet-man' gargoyle during the war nigga. you know why? cus there was a war nigga! didnt stop me tho nigga, i STAY slangin gargoyle no matter what. cus i'm reeeeall. you know who, i aint gotta tell you a god dam thing, i aint even gonna say it nigga, but its ghostlaced nigga. pssh you make me sick infact. i dont talk to fake nigga from this day on, real nigga talk ONLY.

TSA
02-04-2009, 09:50 PM
too much.

Uncle Steezo
02-04-2009, 09:51 PM
Tony B said it best.

Wang Gargler

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-04-2009, 09:53 PM
too much.

fuck yoo thats only cus im real. you cant handle a real nigga, aint u from nebraska? ha please.

Wang Gargler????? !!!!

ahahahahaha!!!! how did i mis that shit

"tony b is the illest, ya style is played out, like watchu talking bout willis"

:D

BONGH

EAGLE EYE
02-04-2009, 09:55 PM
slang all the triple-chin gargoyle you want. You might stimulate the 'nam economy, but Im in the kitchen right now honkey, cookin' up that designer shit. The shit that will peel the mother fucking shingles off your FgT chateaus and igboo huts..

yea it be that CrownSpoil-gargoyle cut with eskimo menstrual juices. Have you lying their like a dead fish in bed during sex. Nigga that is the sex. Its the new Sex. How you think Killah Priest even gets them Jew prophecies?

EAGLE EYE
02-04-2009, 09:56 PM
Tony B said it best.

Wang Gargler

They've been talking about you in the vatican recently. Cant say though whether its good or bad.

snapple
02-04-2009, 09:58 PM
fuck yoo thats only cus im real. you cant handle a real nigga, aint u from nebraska? ha please.

Wang Gargler????? !!!!

ahahahahaha!!!! how did i mis that shit

"tony b is the illest, ya style is played out, like watchu talking bout willis"

:D

BONGH

aren't you from england?...

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-04-2009, 10:03 PM
Killah Preist?

Nigga plise, where YOU think Nas gets all his album titles? We dont slang them bruce wayne gotham gargoyles for nuthin nigga, NY state of mind nigga.

EAGLE EYE
02-04-2009, 10:06 PM
Killah Preist?

Nigga plise, where YOU think Nas gets all his album titles? We dont slang them bruce wayne gotham gargoyles for nuthin nigga, NY state of mind nigga.

too much

Prolifical ENG
02-04-2009, 10:12 PM
Gahahahaha

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-04-2009, 10:13 PM
fake niggas lol

aint a game to me

TSA
02-04-2009, 10:15 PM
It's the new sex.....

.....immaculate.

Uncle Steezo
02-04-2009, 10:24 PM
They've been talking about you in the vatican recently. Cant say though whether its good or bad.

i passed TSA as Topic #1 months ago.

EAGLE EYE
02-04-2009, 10:26 PM
i passed TSA as Topic #1 months ago.

indeed you did.

must of been that cool new hair cut.

Dick Cheney
02-04-2009, 10:56 PM
This article is fake. Go back to sleep children.
http://newsburglar.com/images/darth_cheney.jpg
________
ALASKA DISPENSARIES (http://alaska.dispensaries.org/)

Uncle Steezo
02-04-2009, 11:00 PM
indeed you did.

must of been that cool new hair cut.
http://www.stronghold-knights.com/site/album/CastleAttackBonus/bonus_level.sized.jpg