PDA

View Full Version : Blonde Broads and Asian Brizzles.

Charles Barry
02-04-2009, 11:31 PM
To those of you lust after caucasoid women, you must understand that blonde broads are garbage. Dark-haired whiteys are a much better choice if you are going that route. They look a lot healthier and are more attractive. The blonde broad is dumb. If she is not dumb then she is a whore. If she is not a whore then she is on the verge of becoming one, or has been one in the past. The blonde broad spends her day with with simple thoughts in her head. She dates a white boy named Johnny. She fucks a black boy named Tyrone on the side because her and her friends fuck for sport. She is used, abused, and not worth pursuing.

Asian brizzles are generally an overrated breed. I've yet to encounter one that really did it for me. Many of them have decent faces but little meat on their bones to arouse you during intercourse. The Asian brizzle who has lived in America for most of her life has usually spent time associating with many white people. Her personality, mannerisms, and way of thinking is influenced greatly by this. The causasoid male loves the Asian brizzle because her body appears to be a good fit for his unsightly, pink penis.

When choosing between the blonde broad or Asian brizzle it's really a coin flip. It comes down to who has the the rounder of behind and breasts. The blonde whitey has the tendency to talk a lot and house more disease. The Asian brizzle can prepare beef and broccoli after intercourse. The Asian brizzle is clearly a more useful and better choice.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-04-2009, 11:37 PM
Yeah, chicks with dyed blonde hair i always assume would look better with their natural colour.

I have no idea why so many women dye their hair blonde.

TSA
02-04-2009, 11:37 PM
cause women suck at being women.

idk. im attracted to attractive women. If they're blonde and fine, i would like to have sex with them. I can't help it, if a women gives me an erection she gives me an erection.

i think ppl that say "im only into asian chicks' or 'im only into black chicks' are gay.
literally.
I can CONCIOUSLY decide who's fine or not or who give me wood, if you do you do and there's bitches of all race that will give anyone wood.

and if those wood givers don't give you wood cause you decided you only like bitches with bowl legs then...you're gay.

TSA
02-04-2009, 11:39 PM
fuck, i even dig some ugly whores.

Charles Barry
02-04-2009, 11:40 PM
AHAHAHahahhH! whaT?

idk. im attracted to attractive women. If they're blonde and fine, i would like to have sex with them. I can't help it, if a women gives me an erection she gives me an erection.

i think ppl that say "im only into asian chicks' or 'im only into black chicks' are gay.
literally.
I can CONCIOUSLY decide who's fine or not or who give me wood, if you do you do and there's bitches of all race that will give anyone wood.

and if those wood givers don't give you wood cause you decided you only like bitches with bowl legs then...you're gay.
You should be happy with any piece of tail thrown at your Nigerian ass.

TSA
02-05-2009, 12:23 AM
LMAO!

something tells me that this secondary's sweaty palmed curly headed fat friend Julian asked a girl to prom and he didn't and now role play night is twarted.

EAGLE EYE
02-05-2009, 12:30 AM
sweaty
http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/8364/wuoohyv4.jpg
hee hee

diggy
02-05-2009, 12:56 AM
I don't understand the hair colour preference. If she has hair that is good. But like TSA said for a guy to only be into girls with a specific hair colour is really gay, cuz he is rejecting pussy that has another hair colour. I mean, so what if she has blonde hair. He's not gonna fuck it (her hair!), and most girls don't like guys touching their hair so what is the importance of it's colour???

If the chick is not extreeme in her looks, then she is ok physically.

EAGLE EYE
02-05-2009, 01:00 AM
colour
proper english please

diggy
02-05-2009, 01:09 AM
A guy who cares about blonde hair so much would fuck a blond guy before a brunnete chick.

Oh, teacher Slang, colour could also be spelt like this - color - depending on what type of english is being spoken. They are both right and considering people from different countries are on the same forum, it makes no difference.

So please STFU!

EAGLE EYE
02-05-2009, 01:12 AM
A guy who cares about blonde hair so much would fuck a blond guy before a brunnete chick.

Oh, teacher Slang, colour could also be spelt like this - color - depending on what type of english is being spoken. They are both right and considering people from different countries are on the same forum, it makes no difference.

So please STFU!

proper english

EAGLE EYE
02-05-2009, 01:14 AM
blondes stfu

Paranoid
02-05-2009, 01:14 AM
I don't understand the hair colour preference. If she has hair that is good. But like TSA said for a guy to only be into girls with a specific hair colour is really gay, cuz he is rejecting pussy that has another hair colour. I mean, so what if she has blonde hair. He's not gonna fuck it (her hair!), and most girls don't like guys touching their hair so what is the importance of it's colour???

If the chick is not extreeme in her looks, then she is ok physically.

i agree i never understood that

if shes hot, shes hot

dont give a fuck about hair color

Charles Barry
02-05-2009, 01:30 AM
Lol @ these responses.

diggy
02-05-2009, 01:36 AM
If the antenna (the penis) receives the signal then who cares about the visual?

diggy
02-05-2009, 01:39 AM
If the balls do pull-ups, then hair colour is bollocks.

EAGLE EYE
02-05-2009, 01:39 AM
http://crazy-thumb.com/tgp/thumbs/usr3/051/4178e3.jpg

diggy
02-05-2009, 01:41 AM
If pussy-lips take dick, then hair colour ain't shit.

drippie k
02-05-2009, 04:01 AM
i choke beeches

YungSunny
02-05-2009, 05:34 AM
Yeah, chicks with dyed blonde hair i always assume would look better with their natural colour.

I have no idea why so many women dye their hair blonde.

"Dumb blondes"

Most hot girls like to act dumber than they are to attract niggas.

Uncle Steezo
02-05-2009, 06:26 AM
I like this guy. he keeps it reality based.

everybody completely missed Chuck B's point.

seems TSA laid out his opinion and said if you feel this way you are gay. which is a perfectly fine opinion to have. but then everyone else cosigned out of fear of being considered gay.

Chuck is saying the hair color is an indicator of other things. since i have held white women in my arms before and lived behind enemy lines, i can say with complete certainty that blonds are disproportionally more whorish than brunettes.

cutn' heads
02-05-2009, 07:15 AM
I like this guy. he keeps it reality based.

everybody completely missed Chuck B's point.

seems TSA laid out his opinion and said if you feel this way you are gay. which is a perfectly fine opinion to have. but then everyone else cosigned out of fear of being considered gay.

Chuck is saying the hair color is an indicator of other things. since i have held white women in my arms before and lived behind enemy lines, i can say with complete certainty that blonds are disproportionally more whorish than brunettes.

and who doesn't love whores?

TSA
02-05-2009, 07:52 AM
oh well if they're whorier, i just think its gay to be able to say "i only like bitches with wooden teeth"

cutn' heads
02-05-2009, 08:15 AM
you can say what you want about caucassoid chicks, but a black girl was the first to let me put it in her ass...

Charles Barry
02-05-2009, 08:30 AM
TSA, fly your ass back across the water and build some Niggerian huts. And yes, I know that's misspelled.

SHRAP
02-05-2009, 09:04 AM
asian women are generally more ladylike than white women because of their culture

Uncle Steezo
02-05-2009, 02:48 PM
oh well if they're whorier, i just think its gay to be able to say "i only like bitches with wooden teeth"

duely noted

personally if my dick don't have splinters then the head game ain't right.

http://www.visitingdc.com/images/george-washington-picture.jpg

HANZO
02-05-2009, 03:20 PM
Mr Berry brings up some very good points. blondes tend to be whores, brunettes are jus better.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2009, 03:23 PM
eh, pussy is pussy. there are whores o'plenty in every genre. This cannot be disputed.

Most 'blondes' aren't true blondes anyway, so that really doesnt count. Blonde hair is rare, which is why it should be worshipped as godly and superior.

Uncle Steezo
02-05-2009, 03:25 PM
i got natural blond pubes

HANZO
02-05-2009, 03:25 PM
spoken like a true Aryan Nicky.

we need to worship these Aryan Goddesses.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2009, 03:56 PM
i wish i could consider myself Aryan, for I am only a subhuman.

But I will do the work for the good of the Germanic people.