PDA

View Full Version : Perhaps JTS is right about all the racism?

Crackhead Bob
02-05-2009, 11:26 AM
http://www.niggermania.net/forum/

I can't even believe this is real

http://www.niggermania.net/forum/banners/banner12.jpg

Welcome to our forum | Be sure to visit our content pages at Niggermania.com (http://www.niggermania.com/) The best forum for nigger jokes and bashing. All races and religions are welcome but niggers are never allowed. As a guest you have only limited access to the forums and can only post in the Guest Forum. But if you register, you'll have full access to the forum including Nigger Mating, Niggers in Africa, Nigger Graphics, etc. We do not spam and we keep your information confidential.To register, click register (http://www.niggermania.net/forum/register.php) or use the easy registration window above. Be sure to visit the Niggermania content pages at NIGGERMANIA.COM (http://www.niggermania.com/)

I especially love the subforum titled:

Barack Hussein Obama - Affirmative Action Nigger Boy (http://www.niggermania.net/forum/barack-hussein-obama-affirmative-action-nigger-boy/)

I want everybody to know that I am 100% against sites like this even existing. Sorry if my post offended anyone, I just thought it would open eyes, because it certainly opened mine. I stumbled upon this by accident, your kids could do the same. peace.

Uncle Steezo
02-05-2009, 11:38 AM
OLD.

so this is whats good with WTC now?

Crackhead Bob
02-05-2009, 11:40 AM
OLD.

so this is whats good with WTC now?
yea, I'm sure somebody already posted it, but I sure as hell ain't seen it. These wackos have dedicated their very lives to the spreading of racial hatred, and here i thought all of us were nuts.

Senator C. Palantine
02-05-2009, 11:42 AM
Sad, sad people.

Stomp Da Roach

Uncle Steezo
02-05-2009, 11:45 AM
yea, I'm sure somebody already posted it, but I sure as hell ain't seen it. These wackos have dedicated their very lives to the spreading of racial hatred, and here i thought all of us were nuts.

fuck you you racist bitch. you dedicated a thread to me repeatedly calling me a nigger so don't front like you are surprised. this is prolly your favorite site to visit.

you wannt people to go there and get a chuckle off nigger jokes.

fuck that. i'm snitchin. the line has to be drawn to where what we as a community are willing to accept and i draw it here.

you think this shit is cute. ask Pablo how cute it is.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2009, 11:47 AM
wow...you guys need to fuckin relax

Uncle Steezo
02-05-2009, 11:50 AM
Sad, sad people.

Stomp Da Roach

that would include you . you use the word nigger more than i do.

Art Vandelay
02-05-2009, 11:53 AM
NickToochski is GutShotApe on that forum

food for thought
02-05-2009, 11:53 AM
I especially love the subforum titled:

wow

u got some bigot in you, fuckboy?

food for thought
02-05-2009, 11:54 AM
NickToochski is GutShotApe on that forum

LMAO

he prolly got two or three of them lol

lol the site is his homepage lol

Crackhead Bob
02-05-2009, 11:58 AM
fuck you you racist bitch. you dedicated a thread to me repeatedly calling me a nigger so don't front like you are surprised. this is prolly your favorite site to visit.

fuck that. i'm snitchin. the line has to be drawn to where what we as a community are willing to accept and i draw it here.

wow, you are seriously deluded

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2009, 11:58 AM
lol wuts with all the 'lol's??

lol actually my name is ReinhardHeyrichJR lol

lol and my other account name is swastikaSam2012 lol

LMAO

Crackhead Bob
02-05-2009, 11:59 AM
wow

u got some bigot in you, fuckboy?sorry sarcasm doesn't type well.

food for thought
02-05-2009, 12:04 PM
lol

doochebags.

Senator C. Palantine
02-05-2009, 12:51 PM
that would include you . you use the word nigger more than i do.

I believe the only time I use it is when quoting lyrics.

Prove me wrong, please, faggit.

cutn' heads
02-05-2009, 01:05 PM
im not going near this one...

check two
02-05-2009, 01:33 PM
http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/imgad?id=CJqmsP6FnPGq0AEQ2AUYTzIIU5ztdFcM1pg

Edgar Erebus
02-05-2009, 01:37 PM

Nigga shut the fuck up.

Uncle Steezo
02-05-2009, 01:43 PM
I believe the only time I use it is when quoting lyrics.

Prove me wrong, please, faggit.

na, nigga.

I posted another picture too.

You been beating off to the one on the right, faggit?

nigga I just spent 5 minutes looking at your head, trying to find a nipple.

Nigga you look like you forgot to take your swimming cap off.

It's All Good To Show A Nigga Love, But Stop Bitting My Shit.

JUST TO NAME A FEW.....

Faggit

check two
02-05-2009, 01:51 PM
Rodney King would like us all to just settle down and go fishing:

http://www.beachbumfishing.com/2006jul30.jpg

cutn' heads
02-05-2009, 01:53 PM
Rodney King would like us all to just settle down and go fishing:

for mudsharks?

Uncle Steezo
02-05-2009, 01:54 PM
calm down...riiiiight.

the shit has gotten out of hand.

where does it end?

next there will be flat out "fuck these niggers" threads.

this is a WuTang Clan website right?

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2009, 01:56 PM
haha yea right ...wutang.

they promoted that type of shit so i guess hate breeds hate. Dont act like you haven't done your share style. we all have except maybe visions, but he makes me sick with his 'we are the world' stuff

Charles Barry
02-05-2009, 01:59 PM
Those crackers are retarded as hell but at least they're honest. I enjoy reading what goes through the mind the white man when he doesn't censor himself.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2009, 02:01 PM
i feel the same way when i read a charlesbarry post

HANZO
02-05-2009, 02:03 PM
this site is hilarious... white ppl sure are number 1 in spreading hate. they jus kno how to do it properly.

I recently noticed a lot of Hispanic bashing here and I'm sick of it. Read the rules here. I will be the first to bash the holy hell out of niggers but when it comes to other races that draws the line. I have friends of all walks of life. NONE of them will ever compare to a nigger. Since this is an open forum where every one is allowed(except NIGGERS),please be considerate of your fellow posters and stick to bashing niggers.

Thank You

^^ahahahahaahahahah

check two
02-05-2009, 02:04 PM
That's enough out of you guys:

http://www.sandraohisugly.com/quiz/7.jpg

Crackhead Bob
02-05-2009, 02:04 PM
calm down...riiiiight.

the shit has gotten out of hand.

where does it end?

next there will be flat out "fuck these niggers" threads.

this is a WuTang Clan website right?Two months ago you were trying to disassociate yourself from this website, now you are trying to overhaul its image? Just exactly how self-important are you?

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2009, 02:07 PM
this site is hilarious... white ppl sure are number 1 in spreading hate. they jus kno how to do it properly.

^^ahahahahaahahahah

WHite people shouldnt take the brunt of this racism blaim while these spics like JLo, Fat Joe, and SKAMPOE get away with sayin nigger.

this exposes the ridiculousness of it all consider millions of slave were brought to the carribean and brazil while only about 300,000 were brought the the Southeastern U.S.

Plus chinks and Ay-rabs and dothead Indians share the same hatred.

Uncle Steezo
02-05-2009, 02:23 PM
Two months ago you were trying to disassociate yourself from this website, now you are trying to overhaul its image? Just exactly how self-important are you?

tell it to the judge.

Charles Barry
02-05-2009, 02:29 PM
WHite people shouldnt take the brunt of this racism blaim while these spics like JLo, Fat Joe, and SKAMPOE get away with sayin nigger.

this exposes the ridiculousness of it all consider millions of slave were brought to the carribean and brazil while only about 300,000 were brought the the Southeastern U.S.

Plus chinks and Ay-rabs and dothead Indians share the same hatred.
Why shouldn't whitey take the brunt of the blame? They are worldwide leaders in racism. They hate blacks the most and always will, but Mexican hatred is gaining support. Let a few million more hop the border and Lou Dobbs is gonna proclaim it a national emergency and rally crackers to fight to save "their" country.

Why do white people always bring up who gets to say nigger? The word rolls off their tongue like water, it's a part of the vocabulary that they hold dear. You don't need a green light to say any word, but you can't get upset when someone doesn't like it either. If you're bold enough to use a word that you know will piss some people off, expect to deal with confrontation from time to time.

Arabs, Indians, and Asians don't like blacks, but they don't fuck with you on a daily basis like the white man will. They'll just call you a nigger and keep it moving, the white man wants it to burn for a long time because that's his nature.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2009, 02:44 PM
Arabs, Indians, and Asians don't like blacks, but they don't fuck with you on a daily basis like the white man will. They'll just call you a nigger and keep it moving, the white man wants it to burn for a long time because that's his nature.

haha they'll just call you a nigger and keep it moving.

Ladies and gentlemen, the worlds smallest violin...

http://blogs.citypages.com/canderson/images/smallestviolin.jpg

Charles Barry
02-05-2009, 02:52 PM
http://www.jimwcoleman.com/photoblog/Hooga%20Cracker.jpg
You can look in his eyes and tell that he already hates blacks. It starts from the womb.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2009, 02:54 PM
are you afraid of blue eyes? is this some phobia or something

check two
02-05-2009, 03:04 PM
http://i151.photobucket.com/albums/s141/PAULANEALMOONEY/c-thomas-howell-soul-man-black-face.jpg

Crackhead Bob
02-05-2009, 03:20 PM
http://208.56.96.178/images/deLay_Black_and_white_photography_Fifth_Avenue_194 8_Portland_Oregon_historic_noir_night.jpg

Professor Poopsnagle
02-05-2009, 04:25 PM
http://supervince9000.googlepages.com/racistcomputer.gif

food for thought
02-05-2009, 04:35 PM
lol at nickydooches racist ass loving this thread

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-05-2009, 05:01 PM
OK, white people are devils.

I think we've established that and I don't think that anybody is disputing that.

But here is what I don't understand:

As everyone knows, white people were created by Yakub, a BLACK scientist!

They were created and bred over time to be evil, devilish snakes.

That is what white people are!

A devil does only what a devil knows how.

Do you hate a snake for being a snake?

Do you hate a dolphin for being a dolphin?

The white "man" cannot go against his nature, why do you expect him to do anything but?

SO, why do my melaninated friends attack the hatred of the white devil with more hatred???

Shouldn't you be attempting to teach him a new way?

Then, over time, won't the white man become less devilish?

If years of selective breeding under the supervision of Yakub created the devil, couldn't years of reeducation change the devil?

By hating the white man, you only increase the cycle of hate that started with Yakub.

Uncle Steezo
02-05-2009, 05:53 PM
we did that already.
1000 years just to teach yall how to read write and wash yo funky ass.
(see Moors in Europe)

What thanks did we get? a free set of shackles and a castrated penis.

been there done that. we gonna play your game now.

just wait till Obama's stimulus bill goes into effect.
shoulda read the fine print.

"all caucasians will pick up their leg irons and report to the plantation for orientation."

KERZO
02-05-2009, 06:00 PM

as soon as i read that line i instantly thought -

Nigga shut the fuck up.

You definetely take this website too seriously gavin. i guess you just like being an anti force wherever you go...so fuck, some people bite and fall for your bullshit and some people don't waste time thinking about it like me.

carry on gavin...

Senator C. Palantine
02-05-2009, 06:02 PM
I have a funny feeling STYLE doesn't have many close friends.

Just call me the Columbo of this shit.

Uncle Steezo
02-05-2009, 06:58 PM
as soon as i read that line i instantly thought -

NIGGA SHUT UP

You definetely take this website too seriously. i guess you just like being an anti force wherever you go...so fuck, some people bite and fall for your bullshit and some people don't waste time thinking about it like me.

carry on gavin...

My point proven.

Fail. . why even post? wasting time.
stop thinking about me and keep it moving.

SKANK HILL
02-05-2009, 07:05 PM
fuck that. i'm snitchin

just like skampoe, snitching when convenient

i thought the law of snitching was not at all?

i mean, you're getting upset about being called a nigger but got no problem calling people aussie fags or australian dickheads or whatever

just like skampoe, you can give it out but can't handle when you receive it

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2009, 07:16 PM
just like skampoe, snitching when convenient

i thought the law of snitching was not at all?

i mean, you're getting upset about being called a nigger but got no problem calling people aussie fags or australian dickheads or whatever

just like skampoe, you can give it out but can't handle when you receive it

these people snitch all the time

thats why 'coke suppliers acting biased cuz rumors say that niggaz wear wires and we liars'

SKANK HILL
02-05-2009, 07:21 PM
these people snitch all the time

thats why 'coke suppliers acting biased cuz rumors say that niggaz wear wires and we liars'

lol exactly

"they make songs about killin each other, when i bring em in for questions they all squeal on each other"

"YOUR WHOLE WAY OF LIFE ... IS BULLLLLLLLSHIIIIIIIIIT"

i'm sure justifiable snitching isn't in the ghetto manual

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2009, 07:23 PM
everyones snitching these days tho. not just those people its just they have a history of snitching since the beginning.

check two
02-05-2009, 07:26 PM
Just chill out and watch some comedies:

http://pro.corbis.com/images/PEN4223.jpg?size=67&uid=%7BDD10F563-CE66-4AE1-8505-FD2F6744964F%7D

Uncle Steezo
02-05-2009, 07:28 PM
ouDXP01z_fU

SKANK HILL
02-05-2009, 07:28 PM
everyones snitching these days tho. not just those people its just they have a history of snitching since the beginning.

but not everyone claims to live by the "thou shalt not snitch" guideline

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2009, 07:37 PM
watch the style vid.

its not snitching if your not involved in the crime.

this varies depending on the crime and its effect on you.

It is snitching if its not a crime tho.

so basically....go fuck yourself

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2009, 07:38 PM
but like i says before, i rat every last one of you mfers out to save my own ass so dats dat

Uncle Steezo
02-05-2009, 07:39 PM
pablo got convicted and sent to the gas chamber for nigger related posting.

snapple
02-05-2009, 07:40 PM
^^yea but mr.goombaz thats expected of you...eyetalians are all filthy rats 2 begin with...

check two
02-05-2009, 07:41 PM
Snitching = more balls.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2009, 07:42 PM
^^yea but mr.goombaz thats expected of you...eyetalians are all filthy rats 2 begin with...

its not snitching if the people you snitch on are blacks or Latinos. Now if an italians is snitching on another italian, i agree.

SKANK HILL
02-05-2009, 07:43 PM
but like i says before, i rat every last one of you mfers out to save my own ass so dats dat

yeah, but your old country has a history of selling out and being bitches to do anything to save their own backside

italians always have been cowards so it's in your nature to be one

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2009, 07:45 PM
yeah, but your old country has a history of selling out and being bitches to do anything to save their own backside

italians always have been cowards so it's in your nature to be one

haha.....oh Tony.

we are rational people. We realize that all human being are treacherous and scheming.

But you are of the bloodline of criminals, hence why your english and living in aussieland in the middle of an island desert. england didnt want you.

KERZO
02-05-2009, 09:15 PM
My point proven.

Fail. . why even post? wasting time.
stop thinking about me and keep it moving.

hahaha what point? that no-one takes you serious and we don't give a fuck?

I also meant shut up in the sense that i did'ntwant you to embarress yourself even moreso than you already have. It's tough watching a middle aged man starting to lose his marbles.

So you keep misconstrueing shyt cos you defintetely don't have us all worked out, i can assure you of that gee to the v-i nizzy!

SKANK HILL
02-05-2009, 09:27 PM
haha.....oh Tony.

we are rational people. We realize that all human being are treacherous and scheming.

But you are of the bloodline of criminals, hence why your english and living in aussieland in the middle of an island desert. england didnt want you.

actually i'm of continental european heritage and don't have any english ancestory

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2009, 09:34 PM
fascinating

Uncle Steezo
02-05-2009, 09:40 PM
actually i'm of continental european heritage and don't have any english ancestory

even worse. Lithuania didn't want you.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2009, 09:45 PM
Lithuanian eh???

there cool, i got a few Lithuanian friends, plus Zydrunas Ilgauskas is Lith.

fuckin commie slavic fuck

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-05-2009, 09:50 PM
Ive always liked Z. He could have retired, but he keeps coming back on his broke-ass feet because he loves to play basketball

Prolifical ENG
02-05-2009, 09:59 PM
People made a forum just to share those jokes? I don't know about this Yakub gene pool. I tried to understand it better without reading all that ancient or concpiracy stuff yet and got as far as reading this book:

http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51TGE8C3NCL._SS500_.jpg

http://www.amazon.com/White-People-Smell-Like-Dogs/dp/0967597102

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2009, 09:59 PM
Big Z has been pretty durable since he came back. He knows how to play the game and he can shoot.

One thing I will never understand is how a pro can't shoot a basketball. Guys like Ben Wallace who have no clue.
Moreso someone like Eric Snow who is a fucking point guard.

Its almost like mentally, they don't understand HOW to shoot. They think if you just have the right form it will go in.

I dont kno, i dont get it, but i guess you either can shoot it or you can't. I always had a good jumper and i could get hot from downtown and im just a schmuck.
These guys are pros making millions.

SKANK HILL
02-05-2009, 10:03 PM
even worse. Lithuania didn't want you.

:?

not making sense as usual gavinininin

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2009, 10:05 PM
Im guessing Tony is from the Balkans in which case a Lithuanian is prime rib and a balkan is a boot heel

SKANK HILL
02-05-2009, 10:06 PM
well you'd be guessing wrong

i'm from australia

Uncle Steezo
02-05-2009, 10:13 PM
once again wit is wasted on you.

Donk.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2009, 10:14 PM
u just said you hail from continental europe so your origins aren't aussie.

Dont deny you balkan roots. The Cro's and Serbs and Slovenes and Bosnians i've known are fiercely proud yet non showering people.

SKANK HILL
02-05-2009, 10:15 PM
wit is wasted on me?

i'm not lithuanian nor is my heritage so there was no wit ... wit is supposed to make sense, something you didn't right there

SKANK HILL
02-05-2009, 10:17 PM
u just said you hail from continental europe so your origins aren't aussie.

Dont deny you balkan roots. The Cro's and Serbs and Slovenes and Bosnians i've known are fiercely proud yet non showering people.

lol i said my heritage ... you can't even comprehend that

HER-I-TAGE

i am not from there it's my HER-I-TAGE

you guys keep getting worse as the days go on

oh, and no i'm not a balkan ... my great grands were german ... so keep clutching

ALCATRAZ
02-05-2009, 10:18 PM
that website is iight...its a place for squares to vent, ya kno... they obviously would not stand a chance tryna 2 step to tha gods in real life so let them have tha interwebs.... just let em have it...its really all they got...

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2009, 10:19 PM
oh, so your AUstrian??

G'day mate!!

lets but another shrimp on the barbie!!!

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2009, 10:20 PM
that website is iight...its a place for squares to vent, ya kno... they obviously would not stand a chance tryna 2 step to tha gods in real life so let them have tha interwebs.... just let em have it...its really all they got...

the irony of this post just made me jizm

SKANK HILL
02-05-2009, 10:21 PM
the sad thing is you probably thought that was funny

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2009, 10:23 PM
the sad thing is you probably thought that was funny

the sad thing is that that joke made millions as the opening line of an american classic that you own and laughed at numerous times.

more irony...im light headed from all my orgasms.

SKANK HILL
02-05-2009, 10:24 PM
$100 says i don't own it and have never seen it

Uncle Steezo
02-05-2009, 10:30 PM
sucker bet. anthony only owns pirated betamax.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2009, 10:32 PM
$100 says i don't own it and have never seen it

100 dollars says you laugh at this

_LPRA6MUH_I&hl

SKANK HILL
02-05-2009, 10:37 PM
so where's my $100?

ALCATRAZ
02-05-2009, 10:37 PM
the irony of this post just made me jizm
aint no irony there.... the type of folks who post on those sites are spineless yuppies who tense up everytime a nigga walks past em

EAGLE EYE
02-05-2009, 10:39 PM
Nicky gets pretty tense around women

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3425/3254835600_61a5e6bb85_b.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2009, 10:40 PM
Tony u owe me 100 cuz only gay men wouldnt laugh at that joke. Your not a gayman are you?

Didnt think so.

Bart: sigh

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2009, 10:42 PM
Nicky gets pretty tense around women

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3425/3254835600_61a5e6bb85_b.jpg

haha....nah she was just admiring my strong, granite like chin and my stoicness.

EAGLE EYE
02-05-2009, 10:43 PM
or possibly the smooth shaven face

SKANK HILL
02-05-2009, 10:44 PM
Tony u owe me 100 cuz only gay men wouldnt laugh at that joke. Your not a gayman are you?

Didnt think so.

Bart: sigh

http://graphics.boston.com/images/bostondirtdogs//Headline_Archives/BDD_tumbleweed_head_perfectuk.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2009, 10:45 PM
thats not me than cuz i only go smoothshaven about once or twice a year.....cheatin bitch

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-05-2009, 10:45 PM
aint no irony there.... the type of folks who post on those sites are spineless yuppies who tense up everytime a nigga walks past em

Yes, a lot of people seem to put on fronts and act like people that they are not on the internet.

Like a suburban San Franciscan who only associates with white liberals, who pretends to be a black activist on the internet and types in ebonics??

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/foodforthought.jpg

It is good to have you back, speakonitgod.

ALCATRAZ
02-05-2009, 10:48 PM
i only come into contact with whites in two places.... work, and wucorp....

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-05-2009, 10:50 PM

Cant handle our rough and tumble lifestyle?

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2009, 10:50 PM
Dont judge white people by mcdonalds and the internet.

do yourself that favor or else you'll become diggy

ALCATRAZ
02-05-2009, 10:53 PM
diggy is a self hating dude..... he's irrelevant

Olive Oil Goombah
02-05-2009, 10:56 PM
diggy is a self hating dude..... he's irrelevant

haha....if only i had rep powers you'd have at least two green bars from me.

EAGLE EYE
02-05-2009, 11:08 PM

Next you'll be pickin' em out ya cereal box. Tearz runnin' down ya cheeks and everything.

Charles Barry
02-05-2009, 11:34 PM
No need to change a good thing. You're on the right track.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-06-2009, 01:45 AM
Pretend to be Jewish, include some Bible quotes in your sig and then you can achieve Charles Barry status

Guarded By Martyrs
02-06-2009, 02:01 AM
No need to change a good thing. You're on the right track.
http://www.jimwcoleman.com/photoblog/Hooga%20Cracker.jpg
You can look in his eyes and tell that he already hates blacks. It starts from the womb.

http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/whers1/L_by_LadyKerr.jpg

Charles Barry
02-06-2009, 02:20 AM
Pretend to be Jewish, include some Bible quotes in your sig and then you can achieve Charles Barry status
Lol. I'll let the children battle it out for internet accolades around here. I'd never pretend to be Jewish.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2335/2236831945_b5e4fd6da4.jpg?v=0

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/06/28/nyregion/hasidim.span_cityroom.jpg

http://arjewtino.com/wp-content/uploads/orthodox-jews-2.JPG

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_sW65ilskOC8/RwFDVCnoMNI/AAAAAAAAGpA/7yg7nY-azX4/s320/UltraOrthodoxJewCitron.jpg

The original Jews had nothing to do with these people. I claim to be an Israelite because I am.

Charles Barry
02-06-2009, 02:22 AM
http://i280.photobucket.com/albums/kk173/whers1/L_by_LadyKerr.jpg
That's a great picture because it shows a cracker eating a cracker. The symbolism by the photographer is impressive. In times of extreme hunger white people have no problem eating each other.

Guarded By Martyrs
02-06-2009, 02:36 AM
He's thinking (you should try it sometime) about how dumb your statement is...
And what drives a racists mind to think in such a way.

I think the only eyes you should be looking at are your own in a mirror.

ALCATRAZ
02-06-2009, 02:36 AM
Lol. I'll let the children battle it out for internet accolades around here. I'd never pretend to be Jewish.

http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2335/2236831945_b5e4fd6da4.jpg?v=0

http://graphics8.nytimes.com/images/2007/06/28/nyregion/hasidim.span_cityroom.jpg

http://arjewtino.com/wp-content/uploads/orthodox-jews-2.JPG

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_sW65ilskOC8/RwFDVCnoMNI/AAAAAAAAGpA/7yg7nY-azX4/s320/UltraOrthodoxJewCitron.jpg

The original Jews had nothing to do with these people. I claim to be an Israelite because I am.
god damn those pics almost killed my high rofl

NIGHT MAYOR
02-06-2009, 02:43 AM
387ZDGSKVSg
ha ha haaaaaaah ha ha ha ha

Charles Barry
02-06-2009, 04:03 AM
He's thinking (you should try it sometime) about how dumb your statement is...
And what drives a racists mind to think in such a way.

I think the only eyes you should be looking at are your own in a mirror.
http://pro.corbis.com/images/RF4467125.jpg?size=572&uid=%7BE1DB88E2-605F-4659-ABD5-E563CBC65A80%7D

Edgar Erebus
02-06-2009, 06:41 AM
^ You are a secondary, aren't you?

check two
02-06-2009, 10:52 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lddZlBSO7Z0&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lddZlBSO7Z0&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>