PDA

View Full Version : Niggermania ???

Uncle Steezo
02-05-2009, 12:49 PM
So this is cool on wutang-corp.com?

http://www.niggermania.net/forum/banners/banner12.jpg

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/firstnew.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=71013) Dear Gavin, Why U back NiGG@? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71013)

beautifulrock

Do Something about it.

beautifulrock
02-05-2009, 01:01 PM
When taken completely out of context, sure it looks bad, but you are a clown if you think the reason I don't like you has anything to do with your race.

beautifulrock
02-05-2009, 01:19 PM
I also find it funny that you have the balls to post my other thread with this, you know considering you posted in it what 47 times, and you weren't so up in arms than. But like I was saying...context.

Slide
02-05-2009, 01:27 PM
???

Edgar Erebus
02-05-2009, 02:40 PM

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/images/buttons/firstnew.gif (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?goto=newpost&t=71013) Dear Gavin, Why U back NiGG@? (http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71013)

beautifulrock

Do Something about it.

Nigga shut the fuck up.

beautifulrock
02-05-2009, 04:15 PM
Courtesy of UrbanDictionary.com

1. u mad?

Asking someone if they are angry.

Example 1:

Jerry: Did you topdeck that graceful charity into two goldds and a CS to attack into my reaper for game?
Random Scrub: U mad?

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-05-2009, 06:10 PM
After all the shit you said about jews, style, you look pretty hyprocritical. Only I didn't go crying to daddy after you said it.

Uncle Steezo
02-05-2009, 08:46 PM
did i use racial slurs?
did i post content from an anti-semetic website?

i didn't think so.

you may feel this type of stuff is perfectly appropriate.

i don't.

where is the line drawn?

If anything, the result of this situation will define that.

i like how you cried to daddy while condemning it at the same time.

slick. real slick.

02-05-2009, 09:11 PM
i didn't post any evidence or request any action be taken.

I don't believe in authority notification.

Uncle Steezo
02-05-2009, 09:30 PM
more slick talk.

changing the subject doesn't do anything.

the issue:
does wucorp tolerate this behavior or not?
simple question.

The Hound
02-05-2009, 09:34 PM
why is it only a problem when it's against blacks?

the amount of racism against whites, jews, europeans, australians, christians and italians from KTL to the hip hop shop to general chat is ridiculous ... yet only NOW it is a problem?

02-05-2009, 09:35 PM
The subject was bigotry on wu-corp not being tolerated.

That is why I brought up, to you, your own bigotry.

It would seem to me that I was on topic.

You tried to change the topic by calling me a snitch, even though I didn't report anything you did or request any action be taken against you.

If we are to seriously address the topic, then I think that you can't be selective in your requests for reinforcement.

You want a non-bigoted wu-corp, as long as the rules do not apply to you.

Logging on to wu-corp exposes one to all kinds of stupidity and ignorance, but YOU, Gavin, are not in a position to preach against it.

Prolifical ENG
02-05-2009, 09:40 PM
should we filter that word out?

The Hound
02-05-2009, 09:47 PM
are you going to filter out

kike
cracker
wop
wog
eurofag

aswell?

02-05-2009, 09:52 PM
edit out the word on a hip-hop forum?

That word is used much more now in accordance with hip-hop than it is with racism.

I choose not to type it, but once we start censoring, we step on a slippery slope

Tecknowledgist
02-05-2009, 11:01 PM
i will sum this up for those who don't know

"wow maybe jts was right in his thread where he spoke about how racism is still very much alive today and it is very wrong. look at this example of unadulterated biggotry. this disgusts me as an individual who believes whole-heartedly in equality. i just wanted to bring this to your attention, as you are probably all in disbelief as much as i was" - beautifulrock

then style sees the letters "nig-"

and has a complete temper tantrum, warns beautifulrock that he's gonna tell on him, then stomps off to the admins and asks them to "draw the line"

draw it right through his username. again.

Uncle Steezo
02-05-2009, 11:05 PM
you keep trying to make this about me because of some deep homoerotic fascination.
i never called you a kike or posted neo nazi propaganda.
say what you want but those are the facts.

its a problem now because we let it slide and you kept pushing it. a year ago this wouldn't have even been a discussion. but you are actually trying to justify your use of the word nigger? are you fucking serious?

at first it was dj meth saying it to shock. then others started doing it for giggles. then it became a tool for provokation. where does it end? i repeat "fuck these niggers" will be next.

where is the line drawn?
this is a wutangclan fansite.

what would wutang do?

i'm not even pushing to get brock banned. a warning would be enough. but the prcedent has been set with pablo. either all is accepted or none. but to pick and choose which whites can and can't use racial slurs against black folks is flat out wrong.

i suggest that if it is offensive then flag that shit. if you aint offended then keep it movin.

its pretty obvious when someone is using the word as an insult. if you cant tell the diff then you obviously have no business in this discussion in the first place.

The Hound
02-05-2009, 11:08 PM
so why is it you don't show concern for all the racial slurs against the various white people on this forum?

because you're a hypocrite ... you and others ignore the very rule you want enforced upon others

Uncle Steezo
02-05-2009, 11:08 PM
i will sum this up for those who don't know

"wow maybe jts was right in his thread where he spoke about how racism is still very much alive today and it is very wrong. look at this example of unadulterated biggotry. this disgusts me as an individual who believes whole-heartedly in equality. i just wanted to bring this to your attention, as you are probably all in disbelief as much as i was" - beautifulrock

then style sees the letters "nig-"

and has a complete temper tantrum, warns beautifulrock that he's gonna tell on him, then stomps off to the admins and asks them to "draw the line"

draw it right through his username. again.

no.

there is a pattern of behavior.

how can he truly believe what he typed when he repeatedly asked me "why you back nigga?"

Uncle Steezo
02-05-2009, 11:11 PM
so why is it you don't show concern for all the racial slurs against the various white people on this forum?

because you're a hypocrite ... you and others ignore the very rule you want enforced upon others

says the guy with "Nigga" right there in his sig with a smiley face.

what are you trying to say? what is the purpose?

what would wutang do?

The Hound
02-05-2009, 11:12 PM
where do i have the term nigga in my signature? i don't even have a smiley face in my signature

you are clutching at straws ... this forum is full of racist hate towards white people, KTL ESPECIALLY, but yet this has not been brought up in any example you've given

The Hound
02-05-2009, 11:27 PM
LMAO

wait wait

WAIT

did you just confuse NOONGA for NIGGA?

LOL

hahahaha

you sad fag

noonga is an aboriginal tribe in WA and is also a term for aborigines because of said tribe

racism got you paranoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiD

ALCATRAZ
02-05-2009, 11:42 PM
wow niggaz is snitchin hard in da 09

Uncle Steezo
02-06-2009, 10:23 AM
no what? fuck it. it's cool. my bad for making a fuss.
delete thread.
thx

MsRzaRecTaH
02-06-2009, 11:36 AM
should we filter that word out?

No, we should not filter that word out... see reason below.
edit out the word on a hip-hop forum?

That word is used much more now in accordance with hip-hop than it is with racism.

I choose not to type it, but once we start censoring, we step on a slippery slope

I,150% agree with this man right here.

Prolifical ENG
02-06-2009, 12:38 PM
I asked the slippery slope question on purpose.

So the mods should know what race all users are to enforce who can and can't say it?

Longbongcilvaringz
02-06-2009, 01:26 PM

beautifulrock

Do Something about it.

This man called me a cracker.

On numerous occasions.

As you can see by my sig, he is also a furious racist.

I think all his complaints abotu racism should be ignored universally.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-06-2009, 01:28 PM
did i use racial slurs?
did i post content from an anti-semetic website?

i didn't think so.

you may feel this type of stuff is perfectly appropriate.

i don't.

where is the line drawn?

If anything, the result of this situation will define that.

i like how you cried to daddy while condemning it at the same time.

slick. real slick.

I hope no one bothers to buy into this shit.

Style has said some of the most disgusting racist things i've seen on this site in the time i have been here.

It doesn't offend me, but him having the temerity to try this shit out is a little annoying.

Fuck anyone agreeing with him.

MsRzaRecTaH
02-06-2009, 01:35 PM
I asked the slippery slope question on purpose.

So the mods should know what race all users are to enforce who can and can't say it?

Im mexican, dont call me a wetbag.. haahahaahah .

food for thought
02-06-2009, 01:39 PM
i believe the term is wetback.

who is wrong?

ilzPotent
02-06-2009, 01:55 PM
This man called me a cracker.

On numerous occasions.

As you can see by my sig, he is also a furious racist.

I think all his complaints abotu racism should be ignored universally.

A blackman calling a white person a cracker is pure ignorance on their behalf. This term was derived from the word Whip Cracker. The white man who cracks the whip.

While I'm at it. I have also seen the use of the word spic. More stupidity. It means spanish person indian color. Really not that bad when broken down.

Now if you really want to offend a person, the werd Ginny is derived from Italian people who worked as laborers only earned one ginny which is considered worth less than a penny. Ginny is a truly offensive word...

hmm kay.. done here. :mmmyah:

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-06-2009, 02:02 PM
I saw a lot of racism on this site, but to keep it real with y'all, it's one of the few sites with this going on for years and I kinda like it

WuCorp is just special

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-06-2009, 02:04 PM
GinnyTooch.

Thx Ilz, I'm gonna use this from now on.

ilzPotent
02-06-2009, 05:10 PM
LMAO!

GZAjector
02-06-2009, 06:56 PM
i think it's spelled guinea

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-07-2009, 04:46 AM
^^^^hey, where have you been?

noel411
02-08-2009, 05:38 AM
why is it only a problem when it's against blacks?

the amount of racism against whites, jews, europeans, australians, christians and italians from KTL to the hip hop shop to general chat is ridiculous ... yet only NOW it is a problem?

That song in the youtube link in your sig is absolutely fucken awesome.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-08-2009, 05:46 AM
australian is'nt a race *laughs hard* - thats like tza saying "speaking roman"

to hate a person for their country is being xenophobic

The Hound
02-08-2009, 07:35 AM
calling someone an australian cunt isn't xenophobia

xenophobia is like saying "fucking chinese are taking over the world because they're everywhere"

or like how skampoe says "i fucking hate australians because bonerfarm jerkerwrists is 112 kg lighter than me"

all the other shit that's been said isn't xenophobia

SKAMPOE
02-08-2009, 02:18 PM
While I'm at it. I have also seen the use of the word spic. More stupidity. It means spanish person indian color. Really not that bad when broken down.

hmm kay.. done here. :mmmyah:
WRONG ms whora galura..

spic came from when the puerto ricans migrated to new york back in the day, when they would get harrased by nypd the ricans would be like '' me no speakie me no speakie'' cuz they aint know english, so the cracker cops would call us spics... getcha facts right.

SKAMPOE
02-08-2009, 02:20 PM
calling someone an australian cunt isn't xenophobia

xenophobia is like saying "fucking chinese are taking over the world because they're everywhere"

or like how skampoe says "i fucking hate australians because bonerfarm jerkerwrists is 112 kg lighter than me"

all the other shit that's been said isn't xenophobia

yea or how u say u hate me cuz u are sooo lighter than me and still get get no female to agree to fuck u.... ur a loser in ya moms basement or what ever ya irwins call houses down under.

remember, we will always be UP OVER!

beautifulrock
02-08-2009, 02:21 PM
WRONG ms whora galura..

spic came from when the puerto ricans migrated to new york back in the day, when they would get harrased by nypd the ricans would be like '' me no speakie me no speakie'' cuz they aint know english, so the cracker cops would call us spics... getcha facts right.
Skampoe's actually right on this one, I heard that too.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-08-2009, 04:14 PM
Am I racist if I say : Damn dees nigguz make gr8 music.

TSA
02-08-2009, 07:36 PM

its not even other races, he doesn't even show it when its at me

infact he hurls racial insults at me like glitter beads on condoms

TSA
02-08-2009, 07:38 PM
LMAO

wait wait

WAIT

did you just confuse NOONGA for NIGGA?

LOL

hahahaha

you sad fag

noonga is an aboriginal tribe in WA and is also a term for aborigines because of said tribe

racism got you paranoiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiD

AHAHAHAHHHH!H!H!H!!H
LMAO! I scrolled to your sig to check and when i say Nyoohonoagah or whatever i died!

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2009, 08:05 PM
GinnyTooch.

Thx Ilz, I'm gonna use this from now on.

LMAO!

hah, fuckin crybaby ass blacks and crybaby ass skampoe.

no one had had more racial slurs thrown at them on this site than me. which is why i feel no guilt when i reciprocate them.

but its all good, i think getting all hung up on a 'slur' is so lame and that political correctness only makes things worse because it makes people suppress there feelings and only leads to explosions later on.

SOme of you are just too sensitive. you can't let things go. i recall busting LLcooD's balls in a post repeatedly callling him a kike. We had a back and forth, didnt hold an e-grudge and moved on because we are both secure enough in our ethnicity that we don't feel 'inferior' because someone called us a slur.

Regards,
N