PDA

View Full Version : question for whites *no hate*

ALCATRAZ
02-06-2009, 02:26 AM
since you are white you are often in a situation where you are with ur white homies and one of em says some downright racist shit...im not talkin bout no watermelon and chicken jokes im talkin bout some "i hate niggers they are filth go back to afrika" type of hatred... how do you guys respond?

i take it since yall are on wucorp u are tha small percentage of whites who see past color, so how do u guys react? jus laugh it off and hope someone changes the subject? do u stop em and b like "yo that aint coo breh".... wtf do u do.......honest responses please.....

Guarded By Martyrs
02-06-2009, 02:37 AM
I don't associate with people that are that small minded.

And if they did say something like you mentioned
I would let them know I don't agree with what their saying
And tell them to look in the mirror.

There's only one race = the human race.

drippie k
02-06-2009, 06:58 AM
dunno never had white friends like that to be honest

i had one that said nigger real loud sometimes at parties for like shock value but thats about it

Mumm Ra
02-06-2009, 07:28 AM
a) I don't hang with people that dumb either, and I've never heard any of my friends say shit like that
b) I would tell them how stupid such a thing was if they did

Edgar Erebus
02-06-2009, 07:34 AM
since you are white you are often in a situation where you are with ur white homies and one of em says some downright racist shit...im not talkin bout no watermelon and chicken jokes im talkin bout some "i hate niggers they are filth go back to afrika" type of hatred... how do you guys respond?

i take it since yall are on wucorp u are tha small percentage of whites who see past color, so how do u guys react? jus laugh it off and hope someone changes the subject? do u stop em and b like "yo that aint coo breh".... wtf do u do.......honest responses please.....

I can't really answer cause I've never been in such a situation, but most probably I'd pull a long smoke and say:

http://i144.photobucket.com/albums/r186/Quazie28/shut_the_fuck_up.jpg

food for thought
02-06-2009, 12:27 PM
lol speakonit puttin in work once again lol

Soul Controller
02-06-2009, 12:50 PM
I don't associate with people that are that small minded.

And if they did say something like you mentioned
I would let them know I don't agree with what their saying
And tell them to look in the mirror.

There's only one race = the human race.

thats what i say.. if they say if im sikh/hindu/muslim
i say im human..
confuses the fuck outa most.. specially when u go deep into it..
all these mental barriers fuck people up

peace

Olive Oil Goombah
02-06-2009, 01:02 PM
I think we got some lyin mfers in here. I dunno tho, maybe shits different with the youth today.

People say that shit all the time, and it aint just whites that say it. You'd be surprised what latin dudes say around white folks.

I mean, you guys seem to think whites sit around angry over black existence and its really couldnt be farther from the truth.

My experience growing up in a melting pot of a city is that, yea, there is prejudiced, some more than others, but for the most part, no one is on any kkk type shit.

But i dunno, people got issues with everyone, its not like the focus is so black and white. I swear some of you seem like you don't get out much around different types of people.

So i'll say some people have bigger issues than others. I don't say nothin, they can think what they want. As long as they don't seem like they are on some mission and its just them lettin off some steam or something i dunno.

Like them aryan dudes, i dont like to associate with them and i dont associate with anyone who is on some hatred.

But same with blacks, like some of the dudes in here, i'd just pay you no mind. a scumbag is a scumbag.
Plus they all think they are justified for whatever retard reason they come up with.

HANZO
02-06-2009, 02:02 PM
once i was have this convo with this malaysian girl in my class. she from a real posh background, and i remember her saying that if white ppl didnt go to Africa they would all still be 'bush' ppl and that pakis and muslims should be greatful they live in England cause they wouldnt get shit in their own countries.

i was shocked cause it was a brown person saying this. usually white ppl never tell me that they hate a certain race, i guess they scared to say it infront of me. but brown ppl, i tell you brown ppl are something else.

Koolish
02-06-2009, 02:15 PM
my friends make racist jokes, but it's not hatred, it's just jokes. shit one guy's trini. i don't say anything or laugh at them though.

cutn' heads
02-06-2009, 02:20 PM
my friends don't really speak like that. what's hard is the family, older uncles and grandparents. that shit happens every holliday. nuthin' much to do about it but walk away. it's not worth fighting with family over...

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-06-2009, 02:28 PM

hahha my best friend sometimes says some straight up stupid racist shit, but it always involves cruel humour and a bit of sarcasm [but that only happens when he's drunk]

also, my girlfriend's brother is a skin, and I've heard a lot of stupid comments from him, but I'm mostly just laughing in his face - if that's how he feels, than he's an idiot.

I would get straight pissed if somebody would say anything like 'hiphop's always been dumb'
or anything like that - they would get some Can Ox or Eyedea in their ear and change their mind instantly [but they stayed racist about it tho] [happened a few times]

Olive Oil Goombah
02-06-2009, 02:47 PM
once i was have this convo with this malaysian girl in my class. she from a real posh background, and i remember her saying that if white ppl didnt go to Africa they would all still be 'bush' ppl and that pakis and muslims should be greatful they live in England cause they wouldnt get shit in their own countries.

i was shocked cause it was a brown person saying this. usually white ppl never tell me that they hate a certain race, i guess they scared to say it infront of me. but brown ppl, i tell you brown ppl are something else.

im tellin you too. its like they feel that they dont have to censer themselves so they just say wutever and its ok, like only whites are capable of it.

thats a big part of the problem. But like i said, with the latin people i kno, them dudes would shock a black dude. they open up to me more cuz of certain reasons than they would a 'whiter' person.

but this is what im saying man. SOme people think things are so cut and dry but that is so far from true.

there are no neat little categories of black and white and racist and non racist. there are varying degrees within both.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-06-2009, 03:07 PM

How the fuck would you know this?

(and why would you assume it?)

I have encountered racist people before, and generally, have asked them why they hold said belief, and discussed it with them.

Tyler Durden
02-06-2009, 08:40 PM
I got a friend thats racist against Indians and Pakistanis.
Basically he's just saying the shit that comes out of his dads mouth cos his dads an arse.
The rest of my friends arent racist at all.
I will laugh if a racist joke is said though. Its my God given right motherfucker.

ALCATRAZ
02-06-2009, 08:47 PM
How the fuck would you know this?

hahahahahahhahahahahahahahaha

hahahahaah

Prolifical ENG
02-06-2009, 08:58 PM
Last time I heard a white person be like "i hate niggers they are filth go back to afrika" type of hatred, it was my friends little brother when he dealt drugs and these 2 black guys robbed him. At the time he was angry, just snorted a few lines and said it. At that time I didnt really say anything because of his situation and mindstate. I dont know if its one of those "Kramer" angry racist outbursts or what.

About 7 years ago I knew these Tamils that hated black people. I don't know what it was. In one area in the city they're always fightin...might be some gang shit. On another level one told me that the brown people arent really accepted as well as other minorities (directing to black people) so it could be jealousy there. I only chilled with them for a few months.

food for thought
02-06-2009, 09:23 PM

hahahahaah

LOL !!!!

whitey
02-06-2009, 09:24 PM
I've got some white friends that go on about shit like that. But its whatever to me, im not changing them, and the only thing thats going to come from me saying anything is an argument. If they are dumb enough to think like that in those reguards its going to take a lot more than me having words with them to change how they feel. and quite honestly if they really feel like that its stupid, but its a free country. im not going to tell people how to feel/act/speak.

But for the most part its just crude jokes, that im sure most all races say about other races behind their backs. Shit i take part in that no doubt about it, im not going to front and say i dont. and if its a black person (or asian or whatever else) that im good enough friends with to bust there balls with them being able to see the humor in it ill say it to their face. But its definatly not just something you can say to any random person from a different race and expect them to get your "joke".

Longbongcilvaringz
02-07-2009, 01:36 AM

hahahahaah

Why is that funny?

It would be like me making a thread, and starting it off with "so, when you and your young negro friends are sitting around, and since they are black , one of them brings up the lower quality of water melon and fried chicken today, compare with the 1950's, WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!!?!!?!?!??"

Longbongcilvaringz
02-07-2009, 01:37 AM
More importantly, since most of the prominent black posters on here are racists, do you do anything when your non white friends say racists things against white people?

Do you join in?

Who is the black man?

Tyler Durden
02-07-2009, 01:49 AM
Im sorry to spoil the flow of posts, but every time I scroll down after Pats posts I see Mr. Bateman dancing to "Hip To Be Square" (which it is by the way)
And I find it difficult to produce a serious answer.
Do you like Phil Collins

Longbongcilvaringz
02-07-2009, 01:55 AM
I should watch AP again, haven't seen it for a while.

Haven't watched Fight Club for ages either.

LORD NOSE
02-07-2009, 02:24 AM
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/4923/richard20simmonsbs1.jpg
http://img84.imageshack.us/img84/229/images5cbobross5cbobroszw4.jpg

http://img5.imageshack.us/img5/9338/blackandwhiteqk2.jpg

http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2719/565090yjmbo526orgo4.gif

Edgar Erebus
02-07-2009, 07:57 AM
http://img15.imageshack.us/img15/2719/565090yjmbo526orgo4.gif

It's difficult to explain, but I find this picture quite arousing.

Shogah
02-07-2009, 08:49 AM
I don't hang out with racist people, maybe sometimes someone pops a joke about blacks, but nothing like pure hatred.
But if some of my friends says 'i hate blacks, i would kill em all', i would tell him to stop bullshitting , and that he is an idiot, although i dont have black friends.

Professor Poopsnagle
02-07-2009, 09:44 AM
This happens a lot to me and it doesn't make me feel uncomfortable. I usually just join in and laugh at their racist jokes and then we put on our white sheets and go hang some negroes.

100pr00f
02-07-2009, 11:40 AM
dont have friends like that..but i have a fam friend who is around 40 tell jokes all time time..some he picks up from the black folk from work

dude works for the state
like he snow plows when it snows
and gets like tripple time for it

their was the one joke about a black father and his son on a plane
and it was crashing
and in order fo it to stay flying they had to lose some weight
so some peeps had to jump off
and the pilot was picking races in alpabetical order to jump off

african
black
coon

the son looks over to his dad and said arnt we black
and the father said not today son
were
!@#$%$&

black joke form a black guy

what do white people do in a situation when a black guy makes a joke like that

do u

lol

TSA
02-07-2009, 01:37 PM
More importantly, since most of the prominent black posters on here are racists, do you do anything when your non white friends say racists things against white people?

Do you join in?

Who is the black man?

I have never met a black person with qualms against white ppl. Usually when they have a racist incident involving white ppl being they drop the "figures" type of comment.

most of the time it makes sense.

like my sister is against interracial marriages and dating, but it's because alot of the time the 2 are dating each others color and not the person they're dating and a black person whose last 5 partners were white and a white person whose last 5 partners were black are proof of such bafoonary.

You can't argue that so i usually just say "who cares" or "I kept that white girl, Christina Aguilera."

http://www.shrani.si/f/1u/Sc/1NNihPeX/img5615.jpg

Rame
02-07-2009, 01:51 PM
I am the person who says those things.

Really though, that never happens to me, you're an idiot for thinking it happens all the time.

Mumm Ra
02-07-2009, 03:33 PM
like my sister is against interracial marriages and dating, but it's because alot of the time the 2 are dating each others color and not the person they're dating and a black person whose last 5 partners were white and a white person whose last 5 partners were black are proof of such bafoonary.

You can't argue that so i usually just say "who cares" or "I kept that white girl, Christina Aguilera."

yeah I get this black girl that talks to me constantly at work, and she told me her boyfriend straight up admitted to wanting to get with her because she's a black girl.
and the guy is like white bread george bush material.

ALCATRAZ
02-07-2009, 08:32 PM
Why is that funny?

It would be like me making a thread, and starting it off with "so, when you and your young negro friends are sitting around, and since they are black , one of them brings up the lower quality of water melon and fried chicken today, compare with the 1950's, WHAT WOULD YOU DO!!!?!!?!?!??"
i see what ur sayin but i dont mean whites jus gather n talk shit im sayin since u are white and since america is a racist ass place then chances are u have been in a situation thruout ur white life where u were in a circle of friends and sumone says sum racist shit....black people talk about watermelon n chicken all tha time btw.... i dont fuck wit watermelon but i will discuss chicken like i disucss hip hop

ALCATRAZ
02-07-2009, 08:35 PM

Do you join in?

Who is the black man?

I join in on that shit.... It aint no mystery that blacks talk a gang load of shit about white folks, but in my opinion its warranted most of the time. Most blacks I know have been betlittled by whites at least 10 times in their lifetime, so it is just our way of venting. The funny thing is, blacks talk so much shit about whites, but for the most part we are ok with whites being around and we are ok with talking to them, its tha whites that talk shit that really take shit to heart n really truly have a deep seeded hate for blacks even tho they have no reason 2...if neone shud hav tha right 2 hate it shud b us

THE MASON
02-07-2009, 08:36 PM
Yo speak man, how much can you talk about chicken? lol

Professor Poopsnagle
02-07-2009, 08:37 PM
Is this guy seriously assuming there is a fair amount white people on this Wu Tang forum who have to deal with these sort of situations?!

ALCATRAZ
02-07-2009, 08:49 PM
I think it happens more than people like to admit

Longbongcilvaringz
02-07-2009, 11:01 PM
I join in on that shit.... It aint no mystery that blacks talk a gang load of shit about white folks, but in my opinion its warranted most of the time. Most blacks I know have been betlittled by whites at least 10 times in their lifetime, so it is just our way of venting. The funny thing is, blacks talk so much shit about whites, but for the most part we are ok with whites being around and we are ok with talking to them, its tha whites that talk shit that really take shit to heart n really truly have a deep seeded hate for blacks even tho they have no reason 2...if neone shud hav tha right 2 hate it shud b us

Yeah, your an example of someone demonstrating reactionary prejudice.

Because you think you "have the right to hate".

In my opinion, if you're going to behave in the same discriminatory nature as others, you don't really have any grounds to ciriticise them.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2009, 12:39 AM
Yeah, your an example of someone demonstrating reactionary prejudice.

Because you think you "have the right to hate".

In my opinion, if you're going to behave in the same discriminatory nature as others, you don't really have any grounds to ciriticise them.

Yea, i was just going to let what he wrote go cuz its pointless to get into another back and forth, but you just said it all right here paisan.

ALCATRAZ
02-08-2009, 12:41 AM
im sorry but if a square ass white dude passes me n my homies actin all scared n shit we gonna clown...thats jus how it goes

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2009, 12:47 AM
well, if a weak ass black dude passes a couple of antiblack white dudes , he's probly gonna get fucked up...thts just how it goes.

so why are you whining about it? You obviously target white people, at least ones you percieve as 'square'.

you have issues with whites. I think deep down in side your a little bit scared. Not scared of your garden variety, hard working white man who just goes about his business, but your scared to death of those west coast aryan brotherhood dudes.
its obvious.

ALCATRAZ
02-08-2009, 12:49 AM
why u always speakin on "west coast aryan brotherhood" like these niggaz is out roamin tha streets or some shit hahaha... in case you haven't noticed, white supremacists do all their hating from far far away in the middle of a fuckin forest with all their homies...niggaz aint in tha streets, never seen a skinhead wylin out in my entire life

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2009, 12:54 AM
Attention is bad and they don't need it. Real criminals don't want attention. They want to steal, get rich and not get caught.

aryans aren't going to hang out ina black neighborhood just like your racist ass aint gonna hang out in no aryan neighborhood.

your both cowards cuz you won't face eachother, so instead you terrorize innocent hard working people and you make them hate blacks/whites because your both assholes.

ALCATRAZ
02-08-2009, 12:56 AM
niggaz kno where niggaz b at.......in tha heart of tha city on tha corners in tha hood..........everybody know where WE be at....

and lol @ "aryan neighborhoods" lol ur livin in a fantasy world nickycooch

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2009, 12:58 AM
please, you kno where they're at. shit there might not even be any in SF, its so fucking liberal. ONly whites there are some gay faggots.

Gay whiteboys been terrorizing your Bart?? come on man. eh it dont matter, you'll all be dead when the next quake hits anyway.

ALCATRAZ
02-08-2009, 01:23 AM
there is no such thing as an aryan neighborhood.... there is no hood that you go and see a bunch of skinheads standin on tha corner.... shit is just too unrealistic lol

Professor Poopsnagle
02-08-2009, 06:27 AM
I think it happens more than people like to admit
And how do you know this? I'm thinking you're just assuming it does. That's some racist paranoia mayne.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-08-2009, 06:41 AM
if my mates did drop some racist shit i would'nt say much, if they are my mates they are my mates for a reason, i dont roll with idiots, but if they did i would listen to their opinion and i may even respond with information that may change their minds or proove them wrong, if the racist comment holds wieght i will laugh/nod.

i like it how some people think that racism only exist when its a white man talking about a black man, and statements like "the white man is the devil" get looked at as religious beliefs

ALCATRAZ
02-08-2009, 07:28 AM
paranoid? please.... all im sayin is that usually when you are around people that look like you, there are times when they speak on shit that they know will not leave "the circle"... all people do it...im jus curious as to what white wu tang fans do when they hear racist shit every once in a while in their circle....

Longbongcilvaringz
02-08-2009, 08:38 AM
Pretty much.

Being a racist is one thing.

I can deal with it, because i've met a lot of people who hold racist opinion.

Can't say i've ever met the wu corp brand of racist though, who constantly complain about racial prejudice towards them.

Maybe some faggit white South Africans, but that's about it.

You guys need to wake the fuck up

02-08-2009, 12:09 PM
PEACE G

Yo if it's a larger group U can't do shit(I've tried a few times to school these fools:no:),

cause they won't hear U, won't listen and overscream U, since there are more of them

and they go on with they ignorant, racist bullshit:no:, but when I speak to 1, 2 of

them eye to eye and they drop the "n-bomb" or even sum more fucked up ignorant,

racist shit, I tell em it's wrong and teach them not to do that and tell em they can't

call Black People "niggers/az", "monkeys" or fuckin' "asphalt"(a popular way to

call/describe Black People by ignorant racist poles:no:) and that type of shit:no:,

cause it's fuckin' wrong and disrespectful and when they meet a Black Man or a group

of them and drop that shit in front of them they prolly end up severly beaten up or

even dead. When this shit gonna stop, damn:no:...

PEACE

begongo
02-08-2009, 12:45 PM

I didn't read any other posts in this thread, so I'll just answer yours

I don't have friends like that at all, I actually couldn't be friends with someone that genuinely thinks like that

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2009, 12:50 PM
this question really isnt directed at euro's tho, because europe is totally different.

You cannot answer this question unless you have lived amongst a variety of different cultures, and im not talking about being in Amsterdam with tourists and shit.

Many euros would have much different interpretations had they grown up in or near large american cities with substantial black populations, and really, unless you hail from one of these places, your opinion on this type of matter is worthless.

begongo
02-08-2009, 12:58 PM
I don't live in Amsterdam nor any touristy spot for that matter

my city is 25% muslim

the mayor of my city is moroccan

another 25-30% of my city is black

statistically, the most common name in my city is "mohammed"

over 60% of my city's population overall is either born abroad or has parents born abroad

Nicky, your understanding of multiculturalism and europe in general is disturbingly limited

TSA
02-08-2009, 01:07 PM
Listen man.

When i was in 5th grade i lived in a hick town. This girl asked me out and i said ok for the fuck of it but didn't care cause i wasn't that interested in women.

i was in 5th grade.

she came over to pick me up to go see Baby Geniuses, i got mad cause i was playing Damage Incorporated which we kicking my ass but now i would have to stop and my brother would reach levels i had never seen.

I went on the date.

Then in highschool i did Debate. I hesitated at first cause i have nothing in common with the ppl that do debate being they're literally all lesbians.
ugly ones. silly.

I joined anyways and just didn't talk to anyone. I used to win, alot.

When im trying to have sex with women and my dick wont get hard i stall by fingering them or making out. Everyone does it.

I come online and drop nothing but hot threads to get gen chat poppin and fun games.

I bought the last 'heydays' in the midwest, they're brown hightops.

Here's various rappers

http://www.celebully.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/cassidy-rapper-02.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/khrisgibston/rapper1.jpg
http://berkeleyplace.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/white_rapper_wideweb__470x3122.jpg
http://www.thuglaws.com/Famous%20Rapper%20flashing%20Bling%20Bling.jpg
http://www.outaroad.com/ti_rapper_states_america.jpg

my little brother is not only well fed but getting fat.
He gets in trouble alot.
I designed the year book cover not once but twice and wasn't even on the staff

i also wrote 1/4 of it with white TSA

We are recognized for our writing ability, insanity, cutsy to goofy slang like "I've kinda been a cutie pie for a while now", legendary shit like throwing tailgates outside of Seacrest with mountain dews and a real grill, white tsa throwing en-words down stairs, my rapping ability which is unrivalled in town, and carefree attitude towards life

he's more pictures or the same assortment of rappers.

http://www.celebully.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/cassidy-rapper-02.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/khrisgibston/rapper1.jpg
http://berkeleyplace.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/white_rapper_wideweb__470x3122.jpg
http://www.thuglaws.com/Famous%20Rapper%20flashing%20Bling%20Bling.jpg
http://www.outaroad.com/ti_rapper_states_america.jpg

On time i thought i had an STD cause i think i sprained my dick or something, idk. I got checked. I didn't have an STD.

I once macked a bitchin in 6 seconds, and got the guts, it was dope.

I beat off profusely.

When i was a freshman i would beat my dick until it was numb.

Here's the TSA bukkake on your tacakke

http://tacogaywolf.com/supergaylogo2.jpg

I've never lost a freestyle battle and used to do several shows to sell my CDs. The hardest battle was against Will the white guy. He was very dope and killing me but the pressure came in and I got him at the end according to all spectators.

one time I was on the phone with a women with breasts and white tsa said "ask her if she wants to come over to fuck and suck dick" The sentence cracked us both up. we laughed.

One time we were prank calling ppl pretended to be the undertaker and a resident slut called the police cause we scared her. He went to court, i laughed but felt bad cause it was my idea.

Threads get breads

battle for bitches

million dollar cribs

Oh, i met ghost face.

Mr. X
02-08-2009, 01:15 PM
I hope this is some type of dark humor laden with sarcasm. How can you attempt to justify hatred on a entire people? I can see hating a person but an entire ethnicity?

And this topic is odd. Like it seemed it was implying only white people can be racist. There's assholes in every ethnic group that say racist shit. I find that it's more common from foreigners or people who seem like that have little to no human interaction. It's like people seem to be more aware of other races being racist and neglecting that their own are doing what they are looking for other races to do/say. Like the OP asking what do you white people do when whites say something racist and then when asked what do you do when your people say something racist you justify why it was said and join in. You should be worried about your mindset and not others if you believe that's ok.

Edgar Erebus
02-08-2009, 01:35 PM
there is no such thing as an aryan neighborhood.... there is no hood that you go and see a bunch of skinheads standin on tha corner.... shit is just too unrealistic lol

There are such hoods. Once the son of the Egyptian ambassador made a mistake went through such a hood and barely survived, because they mistook him for a Gypsy.

SHRAP
02-08-2009, 02:08 PM

i aint never heard a cracker say some shit like that but wed probably fuck with him for the rest of his life :lmao: bring the scariest black dudes around him and tell em what he said and see what happens :lmao:

ALCATRAZ
02-08-2009, 02:31 PM
There are such hoods. Once the son of the Egyptian ambassador made a mistake went through such a hood and barely survived, because they mistook him for a Gypsy.
egyptian ambassador? gypsy? HAHAHAHAHAHAH nigga this aint alladin......niggaz is in tha projects hahahhhhhahahah wtf

02-08-2009, 03:09 PM

egyptian ambassador? gypsy? HAHAHAHAHAHAH nigga this aint alladin......niggaz is in tha projects hahahhhhhahahah wtf
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Olive Oil Goombah
02-09-2009, 01:05 PM
I don't live in Amsterdam nor any touristy spot for that matter

my city is 25% muslim

the mayor of my city is moroccan

another 25-30% of my city is black

statistically, the most common name in my city is "mohammed"

over 60% of my city's population overall is either born abroad or has parents born abroad

Nicky, your understanding of multiculturalism and europe in general is disturbingly limited

im saying that what is being presented in thsi thread does not exist in europe, it is a purely American phenomenon.
I never said europe wasnt multicultural. Most big cities are.