PDA

View Full Version : Black People

TSA
02-06-2009, 01:39 AM

Charles Barry
02-06-2009, 02:29 AM
When you become a black person you'll probably be able to expand on this.

ALCATRAZ
02-06-2009, 02:38 AM
VCEmTaWSPTk?fmt=18

02-06-2009, 02:58 AM

When you become a black person you'll probably be able to expand on this.
:lmao:word to MJ Jackson;(
VCEmTaWSPTk?fmt=18
aaah, can't view that - too slow internet connect;(

on topic:

Black People are the original people of the planet Earth and the fathers

and mothers of civilization.

PEACE

ALCATRAZ
02-06-2009, 03:26 AM

PEACE

word up first humans 2 grace tha planet earth.. damn it feels good 2 b a gangsta

Edgar Erebus
02-06-2009, 06:35 AM

PEACE

(You'll prolly understand me)

Super kako jebeš ove idiote u mozak, samo naprijed!

IrOnMaN
02-06-2009, 10:17 AM
I don't hate myself unlike.....some people.

Urban_Journalz
02-06-2009, 11:47 AM
Sorry, but I let go of being a part of a group of people that are known throughout history for great accomplishments, and using that as a means of pride, a long time ago.

You could be from anywhere in the world because every group of people is known for something great.

What matters is what YOU do. Race, creed, color, nationality, all that shit is fuckin' details. People are defined by our personal accomplishments. Not the accomplishments of our ancestors.

Fuckin' morons.

YungSunny
02-06-2009, 04:45 PM
^Word on that.

Slide
02-07-2009, 03:20 AM
Respect black man

02-07-2009, 04:10 AM

Nope, I don't:b, but the words "kako" and "idiote" seem not quite

positive:lmao:. As Radio Raheem would say "Speak English,

muthafucka!!!":lmao:

Edgar Erebus
02-07-2009, 05:00 AM
Tventy... E energizers?!

02-07-2009, 05:10 AM
"Twennie, muthafucka, Twennie!!!"

SL33
02-07-2009, 05:33 AM

hahahahaahahahahahahaahahhahahahaaha

Cee Oh Vee
02-07-2009, 05:34 AM
Sorry, but I let go of being a part of a group of people that are known throughout history for great accomplishments, and using that as a means of pride, a long time ago.

You could be from anywhere in the world because every group of people is known for something great.

What matters is what YOU do. Race, creed, color, nationality, all that shit is fuckin' details. People are defined by our personal accomplishments. Not the accomplishments of our ancestors.

Fuckin' morons.

As-Salamu `Alayka wa Rahmat Allah.

Great post, people need to realise this.

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-07-2009, 11:20 PM
Ummmm whites are just as direct descent as blacks. All humans are descended from the same tribe at some point. There had to be a point where the hominids became humans (Not to mention the evolutionary bottleneck where we reduced to just several thousand people). It had to be the offspring of two hominids that were "humans" these primordial ancestors are the Adam and Eve of myth. Nobody said they were the first beings, only the original humans. And god making them doesn't mean much cause god made everything via evolution.

Eden is Africa, specifically east Africa (probably Ethiopia, those fucks were right all along) The first "true religion IMO" is Zoroastrianism, which evolved into Judaism, Christianity (in all its variants), Islam, and Baha'i, etc. over time.

Deep down though, the real shit is Rastafarian ;) cause those fuckers are right about man coming from Ethiopia, and about weed being sacred, cause all those other religions (Judaism, Christianity I know for a fact did) used it as a sacrament at one point or another.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-07-2009, 11:43 PM
ANytime someone tries to talk about original man, they fail to realize that man had to come from something and somwhere.

So did the things that were man before man migrate to ethiopia, and was ethiopia always were it was, did it shift.

We don't know, and we've been around millions of years so who the fuck knows what was there and were things started. It really doesnt even matter.

It is without a doubt the stupidest arguement ever. It results from a bunch of insecure people with no identity trying to link themselves to something special because another group fucked em up mentally and shit.

ALCATRAZ
02-07-2009, 11:45 PM
nicky dont b mad ur people werent tha first on earth.....dont b mad

Olive Oil Goombah
02-07-2009, 11:50 PM
your not ethiopian. your some kinda west african/white/ type of mix

ALCATRAZ
02-07-2009, 11:57 PM
damn it feels good to know my people were the first on earth......

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2009, 12:01 AM
damn it feels good to watch cops shoot people and get away with it

ALCATRAZ
02-08-2009, 12:24 AM
damn it feels good to know that marciano was a bum

drippie k
02-08-2009, 05:15 AM
damn it feels good to be me

fuk u all

Longbongcilvaringz
02-08-2009, 07:52 AM

It's funny.

You and Tooch would probably be about as far removed from the Original Man as each other.

Your skin colour is almost irrelevant.

My people also were the first people on earth....

I'm related to the first people, so they're my people also.

The colour of your skin has nothing to do with it.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2009, 08:46 AM
just let him have this so he can feel some purpose

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-08-2009, 08:58 AM

All of us came from the first people on earth, stupid. We are all the same. skin color is simply a result of adaptation to climate.

However, for the sake of argument, let's say that you are closer to the original man.

Why would you be proud of that? The early versions of things tend to suck and have a lot of problems, and then they improve over time.

Apple IIs were some of the first home computers ever made.

Model Ts were some of the first mass-produced cars

The first televisions were like 7 inches and had horrible reception.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2009, 09:09 AM
yea, i'd rather be my LCD HDTV than the black and white anntennae shit that i had to play original nintendo on as a child.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-08-2009, 10:28 AM
An interesting fact:

My girl, who is an archaeologist, just informed me that genetically speaking, presently, the world's oldest DNA that compares most with ancient man, is that of a group of Jews who currently live on the the West Bank, who have been there since biblical times and never left.

AND the closest match to them, and the next oldest, is a small tribe that lives in the Congo.

SO, Israeli Jews are closer to the original man, who did have dark skin, than anybody else alive today.

SO, jesus was an olive-skinned Semitic man, and while their may be ancient black Israelis, old-school olive-skinned Semites came before them.

Wrap your feeble minds around that.

And suck my original manhood.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2009, 11:33 AM
archaelogy eh? I almost gravitated toward that field as at one time i was an anthro major.

Its interesting, and i think everyone should be required to take an anthropology course preferably Human Biocultural evolution, and you will realize how ridiculous the way you thought was.

02-08-2009, 02:43 PM
An interesting fact:

My girl, who is an archaeologist, just informed me that genetically speaking, presently, the world's oldest DNA that compares most with ancient man, is that of a group of Jews who currently live on the the West Bank, who have been there since biblical times and never left.

AND the closest match to them, and the next oldest, is a small tribe that lives in the Congo.

SO, Israeli Jews are closer to the original man, who did have dark skin, than anybody else alive today.

SO, jesus was an olive-skinned Semitic man, and while their may be ancient black Israelis, old-school olive-skinned Semites came before them.

Wrap your feeble minds around that.

And suck my original manhood.
Hmmm, wouldn't be so sure if I was U and Ur girl...

}:|
Jesus Messiah Fellowship
http://1.1.1.5/bmi/www.jesus-messiah.com/gifs/menorah1.gif
Light To The Nations

Are European Jews Really Gentiles
Whose Ancestors Converted To Judaism?

New York Times Report
October 29, 1996
European-Descended Jews may have no Blood line to Abraham

The facts are clear now, that most of those who call themselves Jews are not real seed of Abraham Jews and have no claim to the land of Palestine because they have no genetic relationship to Abraham, Isaac, or Jacob. This truth must no longer be suppressed within Christian dispensational theory. The October 29, 1996 N.Y. Times, in an article entitled, "Scholars Debate Origins of Yiddish and the Migrations of Jews," states: "Arching over these questions is the central mystery of just where the Jews of Eastern Europe came from. Many historians believe that there were not nearly enough Jews in Western Europe to account for the huge population that later flourished in Poland, Lithuania, Ukraine and nearby areas." "By reconstructing the Yiddish mother tongue, linguists hope to plot the migration of the Jews and their language with a precision never possible before. "It has even been suggested, on the basis of linguistic evidence, that the Jews of Eastern Europe were not predominantly part of the diaspora from the Middle East, but were members of another ethnic group that adopted Judaism." "...One linguist has recently argued that Yiddish began as a Slavic language that was 'relexified,' with most of its vocabulary replaced with German words." "...Even more troublesome are demographic studies indicating that during the Middle Ages there were no more than 25,000 to 35,000 Jews in Western Europe. These figures are hard to reconcile with other studies showing that by the 17th century there were hundreds of thousands of Jews in Eastern Europe." "...Some scholars believe the roots of Yiddish, and even the Ashkenazic people themselves, lie much farther east. In his 1976 book, The Thirteenth Tribe, Arthur Koestler made the startling suggestion, never taken seriously by linguists, that the Eastern European Jews were not really Semitic -- that they were largely descended from the Turkish Khazars, who converted en masse to Judaism in medieval times." "More recently, Koestler's controversial thesis has been revived and expanded in a 1993 book, The Ashkenazic 'Jews': A Slavo-Turkic People in Search of a Jewish Identity (Slavica Publishers), by Dr. Paul Wexler, a Tel Aviv University linguist." "Wexler uses a reconstruction of Yiddish to argue that it began as a Slavic language whose vocabulary was largely replaced with German words. Going even further, he contends that the Ashkenazic Jews are predominantly converted Slavs and Turks who merged with a tiny population of Palestinian Jews from the Diaspora." Our questions are: 1.) If the European Jews are descendants of Gentiles who converted to Judaism, then would they have a blood or flesh link to the nation of Israel and the Covenant of Abraham? If they have no blood and flesh connection, then how can they claim Jewishness by race, blood, and or flesh? Would it be falsehood to do so? If they are Gentile descendants of converts to Judaism how can they be Priests and Rabbis since Talmudic law mandates that no Gentile convert can receive any office of Rabbi or Priest, as these positions and offices cannot be obtained by conversion, adoption, or birth into a family lineage of Gentile converts; 2.) If these Khazar, German, Polish, Russian, or other white or Turkish-Slavic Gentile-Jews have no direct pedigree back to Israel and the twelve tribes, can they escape being saved through Jesus Messiah claiming their Jewishness gives them a right to salvation through ancient promises in the Covenant of Abraham? If these think they can avoid the necessity to come to Jesus Messiah for salvation claiming conversion of an ancestor's conversion to Pharisee Judaism, are they deceiving themselves? Would it not be a Christian's duty then to seek to convert these alleged Jews who are really Gentiles? 3.) If these have no blood and flesh link to Abraham, what rights do they have to any part of Israel today, to be a part of its governing body, or to control and or be the head of that religion? If these are not real Jews who have created Israel in 1948, but Gentile descendants of Gentile converts, then would it not be true that Israel is NOT A REGATHERING OF THE TRUE JEWS? 4.) Is it possible that the real Israelites were of a black ethnic race and what are now the Ashkenazi and Sephardic groups are all Gentile converts to ancient Judaism and not REAL Jews at all? These questions are asked because true interpretation of all Prophecy concerning Israel and Jews hinges upon a careful application of Scripture. As Christians we are obligated to love all people the Jew first, and even those who have pretended to be Jews all of these centuries but who are really Gentiles who have rejected Jesus as the Messiah to live under Pharisee Judaism interpretation of the Old Testament. We are taught by our Lord Jesus to know the Truth on all things. Jesus clearly instructed all Christians not to follow the Pharisees in any doctrine. If there are Gentiles claiming Judaism by conversion to Pharisee-Talmudism, and then these Gentile converts or descendants of Gentile converts, turn and say to Christians, YOU ARE AN ANTISEMITE FOR NOT LIKING OUR HATRED OF JESUS, we can say: BALONEY! And if these pretend-Jews whose ancestors converted to Pharisee Judaism turn and say to us in Christian Judaism: YOU CANNOT CLAIM JUDAISM AS CHRISTIANS BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT FOLLOWERS OF THE PHARISEE SECT; we would say: Who are you Gentiles and descendants of Gentiles to be lords over us with the Pharisee Sect religion and tell us what we can and cannot do? There has been absolutely no validation from God that the Pharisee Sect has been designated the holders in due title of the religion of ancient Israel, nor that their religious traditions and oral laws are of God, sent by God, and approved by God as a replacement of or equal to the original as given by Moses and contained in Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy. In fact the opposite is true. Since the Pharisees came to power at the time of Jesus, God has been against them and because of them sent Titus his servant to destroy the Temple and Jerusalem. And to this day, after nearly 2,000 years, they are still void of God validating their Sect as the depository of the Divine Covenant. Christians believe that the New Covenant replaced the Old and specifically any and all Pharisee traditions of the Elders, their oral traditions, and the decisions and opinions of their Rabbis. Thus, any opinion, book, theology, or tradition based upon that which has been rejected has the value of blank paper. In Jesus Messiah all believers both Jew and Gentile are adopted and converted to Christian Judaism (Messianic Judaism) and we together are heirs and joint heirs, the one body, the household of faith, the Israel of God, the true elect, and made ONE in ALL of the promises and blessings of Abraham. We exert that inheritance and lay claim to it through Acts 2:38, regardless of who or what kind of Pharisee or Gentile deceived by them, tries to deny our family relationship to the true Israel of God (Rom 8:16-17; Gal 3:29; Titus 3:7; James 2:5). The conclusion is, that it does not matter if a person is a Jew, a Gentile claiming to be Jewish, or a Gentile; all must come to Jesus Messiah for salvation or they are not the people of God. The entire New Covenant is a contract between God and man and it is predicated upon GRACE not RACE. There remains no longer a contract of God and man through the LAW! Paul said in Romans 10:4--Messiah is the END of the Law. Arise ye Israel of God according to the New Covenant, Shout, for the Lord your Messiah giveth you the victory over all enemies (see Rev. 17:14). Homepage (http://jesus-messiah.com/)

http://jesus-messiah.com/apologetics/jewish/khazars.htmlShalom:b

Charles Barry
02-08-2009, 05:24 PM
Hmmm, wouldn't be so sure if I was U and Ur girl...

}:|
Jesus Messiah Fellowship
http://1.1.1.5/bmi/www.jesus-messiah.com/gifs/menorah1.gif
Light To The Nations

Are European Jews Really Gentiles
Whose Ancestors Converted To Judaism?

New York Times Report
October 29, 1996
European-Descended Jews may have no Blood line to Abraham

The facts are clear now, that most of those who call themselves Jews are not real seed of Abraham Jews and have no claim to the land of Palestine because they have no genetic relationship to Abraham, Isaac, or Jacob. This truth must no longer be suppressed within Christian dispensational theory. The October 29, 1996 N.Y. Times, in an article entitled, "Scholars Debate Origins of Yiddish and the Migrations of Jews," states: "Arching over these questions is the central mystery of just where the Jews of Eastern Europe came from. Many historians believe that there were not nearly enough Jews in Western Europe to account for the huge population that later flourished in Poland, Lithuania, Ukraine and nearby areas." "By reconstructing the Yiddish mother tongue, linguists hope to plot the migration of the Jews and their language with a precision never possible before. "It has even been suggested, on the basis of linguistic evidence, that the Jews of Eastern Europe were not predominantly part of the diaspora from the Middle East, but were members of another ethnic group that adopted Judaism." "...One linguist has recently argued that Yiddish began as a Slavic language that was 'relexified,' with most of its vocabulary replaced with German words." "...Even more troublesome are demographic studies indicating that during the Middle Ages there were no more than 25,000 to 35,000 Jews in Western Europe. These figures are hard to reconcile with other studies showing that by the 17th century there were hundreds of thousands of Jews in Eastern Europe." "...Some scholars believe the roots of Yiddish, and even the Ashkenazic people themselves, lie much farther east. In his 1976 book, The Thirteenth Tribe, Arthur Koestler made the startling suggestion, never taken seriously by linguists, that the Eastern European Jews were not really Semitic -- that they were largely descended from the Turkish Khazars, who converted en masse to Judaism in medieval times." "More recently, Koestler's controversial thesis has been revived and expanded in a 1993 book, The Ashkenazic 'Jews': A Slavo-Turkic People in Search of a Jewish Identity (Slavica Publishers), by Dr. Paul Wexler, a Tel Aviv University linguist." "Wexler uses a reconstruction of Yiddish to argue that it began as a Slavic language whose vocabulary was largely replaced with German words. Going even further, he contends that the Ashkenazic Jews are predominantly converted Slavs and Turks who merged with a tiny population of Palestinian Jews from the Diaspora." Our questions are: 1.) If the European Jews are descendants of Gentiles who converted to Judaism, then would they have a blood or flesh link to the nation of Israel and the Covenant of Abraham? If they have no blood and flesh connection, then how can they claim Jewishness by race, blood, and or flesh? Would it be falsehood to do so? If they are Gentile descendants of converts to Judaism how can they be Priests and Rabbis since Talmudic law mandates that no Gentile convert can receive any office of Rabbi or Priest, as these positions and offices cannot be obtained by conversion, adoption, or birth into a family lineage of Gentile converts; 2.) If these Khazar, German, Polish, Russian, or other white or Turkish-Slavic Gentile-Jews have no direct pedigree back to Israel and the twelve tribes, can they escape being saved through Jesus Messiah claiming their Jewishness gives them a right to salvation through ancient promises in the Covenant of Abraham? If these think they can avoid the necessity to come to Jesus Messiah for salvation claiming conversion of an ancestor's conversion to Pharisee Judaism, are they deceiving themselves? Would it not be a Christian's duty then to seek to convert these alleged Jews who are really Gentiles? 3.) If these have no blood and flesh link to Abraham, what rights do they have to any part of Israel today, to be a part of its governing body, or to control and or be the head of that religion? If these are not real Jews who have created Israel in 1948, but Gentile descendants of Gentile converts, then would it not be true that Israel is NOT A REGATHERING OF THE TRUE JEWS? 4.) Is it possible that the real Israelites were of a black ethnic race and what are now the Ashkenazi and Sephardic groups are all Gentile converts to ancient Judaism and not REAL Jews at all? These questions are asked because true interpretation of all Prophecy concerning Israel and Jews hinges upon a careful application of Scripture. As Christians we are obligated to love all people the Jew first, and even those who have pretended to be Jews all of these centuries but who are really Gentiles who have rejected Jesus as the Messiah to live under Pharisee Judaism interpretation of the Old Testament. We are taught by our Lord Jesus to know the Truth on all things. Jesus clearly instructed all Christians not to follow the Pharisees in any doctrine. If there are Gentiles claiming Judaism by conversion to Pharisee-Talmudism, and then these Gentile converts or descendants of Gentile converts, turn and say to Christians, YOU ARE AN ANTISEMITE FOR NOT LIKING OUR HATRED OF JESUS, we can say: BALONEY! And if these pretend-Jews whose ancestors converted to Pharisee Judaism turn and say to us in Christian Judaism: YOU CANNOT CLAIM JUDAISM AS CHRISTIANS BECAUSE YOU ARE NOT FOLLOWERS OF THE PHARISEE SECT; we would say: Who are you Gentiles and descendants of Gentiles to be lords over us with the Pharisee Sect religion and tell us what we can and cannot do? There has been absolutely no validation from God that the Pharisee Sect has been designated the holders in due title of the religion of ancient Israel, nor that their religious traditions and oral laws are of God, sent by God, and approved by God as a replacement of or equal to the original as given by Moses and contained in Genesis, Exodus, Leviticus, Numbers, and Deuteronomy. In fact the opposite is true. Since the Pharisees came to power at the time of Jesus, God has been against them and because of them sent Titus his servant to destroy the Temple and Jerusalem. And to this day, after nearly 2,000 years, they are still void of God validating their Sect as the depository of the Divine Covenant. Christians believe that the New Covenant replaced the Old and specifically any and all Pharisee traditions of the Elders, their oral traditions, and the decisions and opinions of their Rabbis. Thus, any opinion, book, theology, or tradition based upon that which has been rejected has the value of blank paper. In Jesus Messiah all believers both Jew and Gentile are adopted and converted to Christian Judaism (Messianic Judaism) and we together are heirs and joint heirs, the one body, the household of faith, the Israel of God, the true elect, and made ONE in ALL of the promises and blessings of Abraham. We exert that inheritance and lay claim to it through Acts 2:38, regardless of who or what kind of Pharisee or Gentile deceived by them, tries to deny our family relationship to the true Israel of God (Rom 8:16-17; Gal 3:29; Titus 3:7; James 2:5). The conclusion is, that it does not matter if a person is a Jew, a Gentile claiming to be Jewish, or a Gentile; all must come to Jesus Messiah for salvation or they are not the people of God. The entire New Covenant is a contract between God and man and it is predicated upon GRACE not RACE. There remains no longer a contract of God and man through the LAW! Paul said in Romans 10:4--Messiah is the END of the Law. Arise ye Israel of God according to the New Covenant, Shout, for the Lord your Messiah giveth you the victory over all enemies (see Rev. 17:14). Homepage (http://jesus-messiah.com/)

http://jesus-messiah.com/apologetics/jewish/khazars.htmlShalom:b
Arthur Koestler's "The Thirteenth Tribe" is a good book. You should peep it.

02-08-2009, 05:51 PM
^^definetly

PEACE

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-08-2009, 05:53 PM
Yes, you guys are right! Fuck archaeology and science. Let's all support unsubstantiated alternative theories because it makes us different and counterculture! Only sheep choose to believe widely accepted theories supported by science!

TSA
02-08-2009, 05:56 PM
idk why jewishness is so important to decendants of west african slaves and decendants of pilgrims trying to act like decendants of west african slavers other then the fact that because white people value jews they are thus imporant to those with inferiority complexes

if i said that the ibibio aren't original igbos would you guys care?

i mean really?

is there anyone here having a debate about the 7 bastard kingdoms of the hausa?

would you care?

cause white ppl dont.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-08-2009, 06:01 PM
We all came from the same original people, our DNA is virtually the same, and none of are close to the original man.

Yet it seems of that most men who have evolved into wu-tang fans seem to be mentally inferior.

TSA
02-08-2009, 06:05 PM
yeah, wutang fans are by far the stupidest and more pathetic breed and im ashamed that i like a group that they like.

nobody here went to or is going to school except like 6 or 5 ppl, and a huge chunk change their religion and tattoo wutang to their skin.

to their skin

their fuckin skin.

for life.

and change their god.

to their fuckin skin

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-08-2009, 06:24 PM
Yup, I guess my main point is that who cares?

Why would you want your skin color or your race to define you?

Wouldn't you want YOU to define YOU?

Jesus was jewish.

Im jewish. That doesn't mean I did shit.

Albert Einstein was a great man who happened to be Jewish, but I don't feel any sense of pride for his accomplishments.

Martin Luther King was a great man. That doesn't mean food for thought should be proud.

You don't latch on to the success of others who look like you.

You make your own name or your own mark or whatever by what YOU, as an individual, do.

There are only great men. It demeans the man and the people to call someone a great white man or a great black man or a great jewish man or whatever.

Be proud of your heritage or whatever, but your actions define you.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2009, 06:25 PM
yes, i never understand why someone would have a wutang tattoo, that shit would just be flat out embarassing.

The only people who could have a wutang tattoo and it not be embarassing is wutang. thats it. Not even the killa beez could get away with it.

ANd the changing of religion to poppawuism, i mean i dunno why they do it. Changing religions based on 36 chambers and a couple of poppa wu interludes on Cuban linx.
I mean, the universe is consists of sun moon and stars.

No fuckin way!!!!

But let me drop this gem from Toochism.

There are asteroids and comets too!! ANd planets! and these all coalesce into galaxies and there are thousands known!

I enjoy wutang, but really, aside from a tricky metaphor or some slick reference, they have never ever 'expanded my mind'.

maybe its because i graduated high school and have a degree, i dont kno.

TSA
02-08-2009, 06:30 PM
i learned that the sun was 93 million miles away from the sun from wutang

but had i paid attention in 5th grade in the space quarter i would have know.

Charles Barry
02-08-2009, 06:53 PM
idk why jewishness is so important to decendants of west african slaves and decendants of pilgrims trying to act like decendants of west african slavers other then the fact that because white people value jews they are thus imporant to those with inferiority complexes

if i said that the ibibio aren't original igbos would you guys care?

i mean really?

would you care?

cause white ppl dont.
Biblically speaking you're a Hamite, meaning that you're no more to me than a Jew or typical cracker. Just like the white man and Arabs, your people were key in the slave trade. I don't support any and all black people just because we might share a similar skin tone. That's why when I hear brothers over here talking all this Africa shit I tell them that they can take their ass back.

I agree with one thing though, it's pretty stupid for anyone to base their ideologies based on something Rza or some other Wu-Tang member says in a song. Unfortunately, most young blacks are swayed easily by anything that's said over a beat.

TSA
02-08-2009, 07:04 PM
if your not a christian the term biblically speaking means as much as the term dr suessically speaking.

i am no more to you then a jew or typical cracker. your unpopular. but outside of that you hue of skin will not make you more or like anyone more then the pointiness of your elbow.

you're a loser. Finanically, sexually, socially, intellectually and you have sadly reached the peak of your life when Crim2 droped.

LORD NOSE
02-08-2009, 07:52 PM

Fuckin' morons.

agreed - thats how it is right now

we are individualized so deep, that we are afraid of each other

the tables have been equaled - for good reason

LORD NOSE
02-08-2009, 07:55 PM
Ummmm whites are just as direct descent as blacks. All humans are descended from the same tribe at some point. There had to be a point where the hominids became humans (Not to mention the evolutionary bottleneck where we reduced to just several thousand people). It had to be the offspring of two hominids that were "humans" these primordial ancestors are the Adam and Eve of myth. Nobody said they were the first beings, only the original humans. And god making them doesn't mean much cause god made everything via evolution.

Eden is Africa, specifically east Africa (probably Ethiopia, those fucks were right all along) The first "true religion IMO" is Zoroastrianism, which evolved into Judaism, Christianity (in all its variants), Islam, and Baha'i, etc. over time.

Deep down though, the real shit is Rastafarian ;) cause those fuckers are right about man coming from Ethiopia, and about weed being sacred, cause all those other religions (Judaism, Christianity I know for a fact did) used it as a sacrament at one point or another.

agreed - good understanding

LORD NOSE
02-08-2009, 08:02 PM
ANytime someone tries to talk about original man, they fail to realize that man had to come from something and somwhere.

So did the things that were man before man migrate to ethiopia, and was ethiopia always were it was, did it shift.

We don't know, and we've been around millions of years so who the fuck knows what was there and were things started. It really doesnt even matter.

It is without a doubt the stupidest arguement ever. It results from a bunch of insecure people with no identity trying to link themselves to something special because another group fucked em up mentally and shit.

sorry for the misunderstanding - in the midst of black people there are a small percentage of people who realized the above bolded and underlined and are on a mission to collect and connect the missing pieces in their life.

its a great argument because if said oppressors put in the oppressed peoples minds that they were inferior and were decedents of apes in africa, and we believed it,then finding out that the oppressor lied to us about who we were, bringing it up for discussion is always good -

LORD NOSE
02-08-2009, 08:12 PM
It's funny.

You and Tooch would probably be about as far removed from the Original Man as each other.

Your skin colour is almost irrelevant.
My people also were the first people on earth....

I'm related to the first people, so they're my people also.

The colour of your skin has nothing to do with it.

LMAO - agreed - every man comes from the original man - Thats the Original Man - lol - many things happened to the original man on his journey through time - he went off to the west and and spread off further east and got to marrying off into other types of fruit/tribe/people - right > skin color < has nothing to do with it

LORD NOSE
02-08-2009, 08:23 PM
All of us came from the first people on earth, stupid. We are all the same. skin color is simply a result of adaptation to climate.

However, for the sake of argument, let's say that you are closer to the original man.

Why would you be proud of that? The early versions of things tend to suck and have a lot of problems, and then they improve over time.

Apple IIs were some of the first home computers ever made.

Model Ts were some of the first mass-produced cars

The first televisions were like 7 inches and had horrible reception.

this is funny - its a good argument - but an easy one - if you an me both opened our eyes for real and compared the 2 or looked at one over the other for what they/we truly are, your replies would express where "you at"
on this journey with us who sincerely chose to ask questions inwardly

ti_Xq5lK8I4

Charles Barry
02-09-2009, 09:05 AM
if your not a christian the term biblically speaking means as much as the term dr suessically speaking.

i am no more to you then a jew or typical cracker. your unpopular. but outside of that you hue of skin will not make you more or like anyone more then the pointiness of your elbow.

you're a loser. Finanically, sexually, socially, intellectually and you have sadly reached the peak of your life when Crim2 droped.
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/WPvzKpnY7uA&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/WPvzKpnY7uA&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Edgar Erebus
02-09-2009, 09:39 AM

Bastard? Why bastard?

Black Man
04-01-2009, 02:15 PM

Fuckin' morons.

Why does the devil keep our own people apart from their social equality?

This is an example of how society breaks the natural course of man/mathematics.....because one society doesn't respect the past, their ancestors they in turn destroy cultures (and then integrate them into their society) who actually value their past and their ancestors for they know and understand the importance of those relationships. This is also another example of how people do not know how to connect the past with the present with the future, making history relevent in the present day.

Black Man
04-01-2009, 02:35 PM

Man always existed, specifically the Asiatic Black Man, the Maker, the Owner, the Cream of the Planet Earth, Father of Civilization, and God of the Universe. The Original Man is THE FOUNDATION of all things in existence. The Original Man is Self Created, for the Original Man didn't come from something...he always existed.

The Original has always existed, the colored man has only been around for a little over 6,000 years, and they still are trying to figure out the chronological events because what they thought was wrong and because they were in error they keep telling lies to keep the older lie in existence, thus various facts will be concealed diluted mixed and tampered with.

Those who continue daily to live out white supremacy aka racism, will always strive to keep the truth hidden from those whom are classified as non-whites to ensure the genetic survival.

Original People, Black People which consist of the black brown and yellow are special, we are great, and we are divine and it's not because of our history, our history only shows our potential, our development at that period of time, our contributions, among many other things that can be noted.

Pay attention to those who are white supremacist/racist for they are the best knowers of this global system. If you don't know what white supremacy/racism is then you won't be able to understand it thus causing you to not be able to destroy it. They show their hand and their tactics in various areas of a people's activity.

Black Man
04-01-2009, 02:38 PM
damn it feels good to watch cops shoot people and get away with it

Genetic survival tactic in the area of war.