PDA

View Full Version : The black ppl on wucorp

TSA
02-06-2009, 09:23 AM
are white. I just want everyone to know that. They have nothing to do with real black ppl and nobody black talks about melanin, metu enerutop, yacub, and other wierd stuff like that.

across the globe.

so yeah, i just dont want anyone thinking these emotionally scared catholics, fats, and school drop outs have anything to do with black ppl cause i can put money that they were rejected by black ppl as well.

uwa wu pwa pwa.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-06-2009, 09:29 AM
Wise words from a black man from Nebraska, who has probably never met another black man in his life.

Nigga, you were thin red scarves over blue polo's, and youre tawkin bout being not accepted by other black fowk?

From what I know of TSA, i would guarenTEE if he went to live in an innner city, he would be shitted on endlessly.

And actually, i can promose you that there are always SOME pseodo intellectuals in black communities that harp about black religions and melanin occasionally.

But you would never know that.

oLd_KaiNry
02-06-2009, 09:45 AM
Wise words from a black man from Nebraska, who has probably never met another black man in his life.

Nigga, you were thin red scarves over blue polo's, and youre tawkin bout being not accepted by other black fowk?

From what I know of TSA, i would guarenTEE if he went to live in an innner city, he would be shitted on endlessly.

And actually, i can promose you that there are always SOME pseodo intellectuals in black communities that harp about black religions and melanin occasionally.

and what about you ? your europeen ass would be accepted in the hood ? i bet you a have an eastern europeen broken english. Everyone knows your 22 and you still live with your parents working at a minimum wage job with no friends and gf and that you spend your lifetime on the internet making researches about the roots of rap and the black american lifestyle wishing your life was different.

just go outside and live your life, stop wasting your time here, you already spent 22 years doing nothing.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-06-2009, 10:00 AM
Actually old kainry, as you seem to be so interested in me personally, I have travelled all around world by the time i was 21, visited roughly 20 different countries lived for extended times in more than 3. I am training to be a teacher, and I have a small group of very close friends, and a very large group of people I know. I also enjoy playing alot of sport. I also just recently came back from a long road trip thru France, with my closest friend, and currently have no money. I also came through schooling with high grades, and I spent some time in football acedemies. I also work in a lively bar (although i am currently not due to studying), surrounded by pussy daily.

So without knowing YOU, but juding from your often bitter sounding posts, I would bet a small amount that thats a better prospect than your current life?

Correct?

ALCATRAZ
02-06-2009, 10:11 AM
shock thread

IrOnMaN
02-06-2009, 10:24 AM

TSA probably has never experience any horrible events that occur daily in the black ghettos across America.

I'm offended, TSA. You're saying that I'm white because I don't have anything to do with blacks? Dude, I live in one of Detroit hashish hoods while attending college (where I'm a senior majoring in Geology). I've been through more painful shit than you, and that's a fact! The problem is.....forget it. I'm finished, TSA. Stop hating yourself because you're an African-American male. DAMN!

Longbongcilvaringz
02-06-2009, 10:28 AM
Ok.

Saying that TSA has probably never seen another black person is weird considering he's from Africa, unlike the majority of people here...

Ironman, you're a great dude.

IrOnMaN
02-06-2009, 10:42 AM
Ok.

Saying that TSA has probably never seen another black person is weird considering he's from Africa, unlike the majority of people here...

Ironman, you're a great dude.

Thanks. Lol.

It's stupid for TSA to hate his own people and himself. Maybe because he's dark skin. If you feel that bad about your skin tone, do what most dark skin brothas do: buy a bunch of material shit for acceptance and up your game. Spend MORE money on yourself so you can boost your self-esteem. I know a dark skin guy and when he receives his student loan check, he buys shoes and clothes. He's a great guy but damn! He brought eight pairs of shoes last year, lots of name brand clothes and stuff...and talks shit about black people. Self hate?

I'm sorry that you were born an African-American male, TSA. I'm serious. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that people are judging you due to your race. I'm sorry that African-American women are stereotyping you, probably saying that you're just another nigga and you probably can't read, not thug enough, etc. I'm sorry that white women stereotype you, thinking that you're only good for a one night stand and physical strength. I'm sorry that African-American men say that you're soft because you don't behave like a thug. I'm sorry that other African-Americans constantly judge you, by passing you off as another stupid black male, asking a white male for help rather than asking you. I'm sorry that..........you're black.

I'm black and I don't HATE myself. I have my times but not like you. AND I'VE BEEN THROUGH WORST SHIT THAN YOU HAVE EVER BEEN THROUGH IN YOUR LIFE!!! So, why are you bitching?

CharlesJones
02-06-2009, 10:55 AM
Ironman i don't think TSA is black. He's white LOL.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-06-2009, 10:57 AM
I only say he never saw other black people because whenever he talks about black folk he always puts them into really small boxes.

Like all black men are the same, act the same, and speak about the same things.

In reality, its not like that.

IrOnMaN
02-06-2009, 11:01 AM

He's black. I have reason to believe that TSA wants to be white. I understand.}:|

CharlesJones
02-06-2009, 11:05 AM
How do you know he's black? Has he told everybody on here he's black? The way he talks and the stuff he posts about makes me believe he's white. Plus he has a picture of wrestler Rick Flair in his sig. What black person on here have you seen with a picture of a white person in their sig? LOL.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-06-2009, 11:08 AM
How do you know he's black? Has he told everybody on here he's black? The way he talks and the stuff he posts about makes me believe he's white. Plus he has a picture of wrestler Rick Flair in his sig. What black person on here have you seen with a picture of a white person in their sig? LOL.

AHAHAHAAHAAHAAHAAHA!!!!! !

Pure CJ crack right there

IrOnMaN
02-06-2009, 11:25 AM

I have Michael Caine in my signature. Does that mean I'm white? No. Plus, TSA has posted several pictures of himself. I think he's reached the point of frustration with African-Americans and why couldn't have been born white.

CharlesJones
02-06-2009, 11:29 AM
Oh ok. My bad. I didn't know he posted pictures of himself. I've never seen his pictures. Why do you have a picture of Michael Caine in your sig?

food for thought
02-06-2009, 11:32 AM
lmao @ this thread and ppl taking this seriously

tsa is a house nigga. his faggot ass beleives hes white "inside"

he is a sambo to the highest degree

this overireds his african background.

therefore, his opinions on this situation is void.

up in this piece, yo...

TSA
02-06-2009, 12:41 PM
Thanks. Lol.

It's stupid for TSA to hate his own people and himself. Maybe because he's dark skin. If you feel that bad about your skin tone, do what most dark skin brothas do: buy a bunch of material shit for acceptance and up your game. Spend MORE money on yourself so you can boost your self-esteem. I know a dark skin guy and when he receives his student loan check, he buys shoes and clothes. He's a great guy but damn! He brought eight pairs of shoes last year, lots of name brand clothes and stuff...and talks shit about black people. Self hate?

I'm sorry that you were born an African-American male, TSA. I'm serious. I'm sorry. I'm sorry that people are judging you due to your race. I'm sorry that African-American women are stereotyping you, probably saying that you're just another nigga and you probably can't read, not thug enough, etc. I'm sorry that white women stereotype you, thinking that you're only good for a one night stand and physical strength. I'm sorry that African-American men say that you're soft because you don't behave like a thug. I'm sorry that other African-Americans constantly judge you, by passing you off as another stupid black male, asking a white male for help rather than asking you. I'm sorry that..........you're black.

I'm black and I don't HATE myself. I have my times but not like you. AND I'VE BEEN THROUGH WORST SHIT THAN YOU HAVE EVER BEEN THROUGH IN YOUR LIFE!!! So, why are you bitching?

TSA probably has never experience any horrible events that occur daily in the black ghettos across America.

I'm offended, TSA. You're saying that I'm white because I don't have anything to do with blacks? Dude, I live in one of Detroit hashish hoods while attending college (where I'm a senior majoring in Geology). I've been through more painful shit than you, and that's a fact! The problem is.....forget it. I'm finished, TSA. Stop hating yourself because you're an African-American male. DAMN!

I have Michael Caine in my signature. Does that mean I'm white? No. Plus, TSA has posted several pictures of himself. I think he's reached the point of frustration with African-Americans and why couldn't have been born white.

Oh ok. My bad. I didn't know he posted pictures of himself. I've never seen his pictures. Why do you have a picture of Michael Caine in your sig?

AHAHAHAHAH!!
AHAHAHAHHA
!HAHAHhah
\1!HAHahahah
!HAhahhaha

aAHAHHHH!1

Im amped to see what page 2 has in story for us.

TSA
02-06-2009, 12:47 PM
never mind. that was a weak 2nd.

uh yeah. Like i said these ppl have nothing to do with black ppl

they're going to start saying I have never seen black ppl although i've lived in africa and have seen more black ppl in a day then you see mixed ppl that pass as black in the US in your whole life.

i mean, i hate to get into i've seen more negroid men then you contest but..is that REALLY the line of blows against an african?

Im also the only person on here that speaks a black language, follows black traditional customs, has been to a black country, wears traditional black clothing and has 100% black in him. So idk, the whole 'white' insult is really...dumb.

i mean, if from a place where wearing jeans and speaking english is acting white.
but lets say im whitey white bread, you guys still have nothing to do with black ppl whatsoever and are white and/or scared.

there's nothing black about you guys, you probably feel uncomfortable around other black ppl, i've seen your type in real life.

TSA
02-06-2009, 12:51 PM
Af. Americans are ridiculous sometimes in that they define the things they do by their skin tone and those that don't do it, regardless of whatever, aren't black.

you've never seen owu, eleke, mmawu, you have no titles, have never heard ogene, couldn't understand ogene, don't eat a single food native to africa except okra, have white first and last names, can't pronounce the letters Kpo Gbo Mm and Nn, only speak white ppl languages, and live in a white country wearing white attire. idk. really? I mean it's not your fault, but really? ya'll are the standard bearer for black? there's like 20 million of you, that less ppl then Igbos alone and that's 1 tribe out of over 10,000.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-06-2009, 01:02 PM
http://21.media.tumblr.com/9QUXXu6LXj7ce89gEGySJwrmo1_500.jpg

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-06-2009, 03:01 PM
I would like to throw my hat in the ring and say that, as a white Jewish man, I have hung out with more black people than any of the black people on this website, except for TSA, because he is from Africa.

Black people obviously have a different culture, but, people of all colors, creeds, and races, are essentially the same and have the same needs and desires of self-actualization.

Any reasonable black man would clown the fuck out of anybody talking about Yakub, conspiracies, and the other gay shit you faggots talk about.

But then, so would any reasonable white man.

Stupidity knows no color, and people on this website, black and white, are, for the most part, dumb as shit.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-06-2009, 03:04 PM
lmao @ this thread and ppl taking this seriously

tsa is a house nigga. his faggot ass beleives hes white "inside"

he is a sambo to the highest degree

this overireds his african background.

therefore, his opinions on this situation is void.

up in this piece, yo...

I've never understood how someone who considers himself "pro-black" could call someone a "house nigga" or "sambo" for disagreeing.

You are saying that all black people should be the same and have the same agenda, instead of being individuals.

It promotes hatred, when the fact is that, presently, black-on-black crime is much greater of a problem than anything white people are doing.

Not to mention, you, food for thought, attend a college that is 80% white and have nothing but nerdy white friends.

Im just saying.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-06-2009, 03:11 PM
a house nigga is not the same as a sambo lol

I dont know any black men call other black men sambo's, maybe im wrong though, i dont live in america.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-06-2009, 03:14 PM
I was talking about on wu-corp.

American people on wu-corp are not representative of americans in general.

90% of Americans aren't stupid racist faggots.

Sure, some of them are, but it isn't as bad as wu-corp would lead you to believe.

Cee Oh Vee
02-06-2009, 03:18 PM

Sure, some of them are, but it isn't as bad as wu-corp would lead you to believe.

Thank God for that.

Bacdad
02-06-2009, 03:18 PM
Af. Americans are ridiculous sometimes in that they define the things they do by their skin tone and those that don't do it, regardless of whatever, aren't black.

you've never seen owu, eleke, mmawu, you have no titles, have never heard ogene, couldn't understand ogene, don't eat a single food native to africa except okra, have white first and last names, can't pronounce the letters Kpo Gbo Mm and Nn, only speak white ppl languages, and live in a white country wearing white attire. idk. really? I mean it's not your fault, but really? ya'll are the standard bearer for black? there's like 20 million of you, that less ppl then Igbos alone and that's 1 tribe out of over 10,000.

all my somali friends have the same last name,abdi,their family changes their age&name when they enter a country as refugees most of them dont even know their real age lmao

they always get a good laugh when i tell them about the american 5%ers and all those crazy theories,black aliens and shit lol

snapple
02-06-2009, 04:00 PM
are white. I just want everyone to know that. They have nothing to do with real black ppl and nobody black talks about melanin, metu enerutop, yacub, and other wierd stuff like that.

across the globe.

so yeah, i just dont want anyone thinking these emotionally scared catholics, fats, and school drop outs have anything to do with black ppl cause i can put money that they were rejected by black ppl as well.

uwa wu pwa pwa.

you don't have any family in the hood TSA?...

Olive Oil Goombah
02-06-2009, 04:26 PM
I mean it's not your fault, but really? ya'll are the standard bearer for black? there's like 20 million of you, that less ppl then Igbos alone and that's 1 tribe out of over 10,000.

thats a good point. African AMericans give the black people of the world a bad name. Rap and hip hop has increased the bad reputation.

There is a huge difference between afr. americans and africans. Africans are usually normal functioning people who aren't caught up in their own narcissistic rage because of the past that can't be changed.

we had a couple Africans at school, and they were all alot cooler than their lighter american counterparts.
The afr. americans actually used to treat the africans like shit and always try to dog them for BEING AFRICAN.
it was the most ludicrous thing i've ever seen.
Here are these sensitive bitches (especially during February) who wanna celebrate blackness, and there doggin this kid cuz he's got some african clothing or a necklace or whateve.

Randy Tolo was the kids name....nice kid.

YungSunny
02-06-2009, 04:39 PM
Is this a conversation about being in the hood or being around black people?
That's whats wrong with you people.
Real black people live in poverty, yup.

Dr. Simon Hurt
02-06-2009, 04:41 PM
http://www.katomic.com/mania/homer_boring.gif

Olive Oil Goombah
02-06-2009, 04:43 PM
Is this a conversation about being in the hood or being around black people?
That's whats wrong with you people.
Real black people live in poverty, yup.

you 14 and your brain is obviously not developed enough nor experienced enough to effectively discuss this topic.

Charles Barry
02-06-2009, 04:44 PM
This thread is funny. Why does anyone give two fucks about what that tree-climbing nigga has to say? In his 20 years on this planet he's learned a lot about nothing.

YungSunny
02-06-2009, 05:11 PM
you 14 and your brain is obviously not developed enough nor experienced enough to effectively discuss this topic.

Quite a big statement to make when you don't have a single clue of who I am, eh?
Funny how that's irrelevant to the subject at hand.

food for thought
02-06-2009, 07:07 PM
I've never understood how someone who considers himself "pro-black" could call someone a "house nigga" or "sambo" for disagreeing.

You are saying that all black people should be the same and have the same agenda, instead of being individuals.

It promotes hatred, when the fact is that, presently, black-on-black crime is much greater of a problem than anything white people are doing.

Not to mention, you, food for thought, attend a college that is 80% white and have nothing but nerdy white friends.

Im just saying.

llcooldan. whats up dude?

i dont care if people agree with me or not, dude. ok, bro? its not about that, bro.

i called him house nigga cause he is always talkin some dumb ass shit about black ppl with random europeans and suspect whites who laugh with him and applaud his hating his own people and himself. i called him sambo cause he entertains them while clowning himself and his people. ok, bro?

u understand? are u happy i finally broke it down for you?

i know black people who i disagree with, and i dont call them sambos ok, bro?

stupid.

and dont act like your too stupid to know why black people kill each other, ok? u know its not about different ideologies. and dont come at me talking about bloods/crips have diff ideologies. slap yourself.

and LMAO @ u constantly tryin to let us know how u had black friends once upon a time, like somebody gives a fuck. LOL !!!!

and your final statement ofcourse was nonsense.

in my college the minority is the majority bitch LOL !!!!! whites aint even 50% let alone 80%.

do the research hoe. u sonned yourself on that one hoe

and i got plenty of niggaz and some of them are white i dont give a fuck about that hoe. grow the fuck up

its a shame i had to elaborate on these topics.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-06-2009, 07:37 PM
llcooldan. whats up dude?

i dont care if people agree with me or not, dude. ok, bro? its not about that, bro.

i called him house nigga cause he is always talkin some dumb ass shit about black ppl with random europeans and suspect whites who laugh with him and applaud his hating his own people and himself. i called him sambo cause he entertains them while clowning himself and his people. ok, bro?

u understand? are u happy i finally broke it down for you?

i know black people who i disagree with, and i dont call them sambos ok, bro?

stupid.

and dont act like your too stupid to know why black people kill each other, ok? u know its not about different ideologies. and dont come at me talking about bloods/crips have diff ideologies. slap yourself.

and LMAO @ u constantly tryin to let us know how u had black friends once upon a time, like somebody gives a fuck. LOL !!!!

and your final statement ofcourse was nonsense.

in my college the minority is the majority bitch LOL !!!!! whites aint even 50% let alone 80%.

do the research hoe. u sonned yourself on that one hoe

and i got plenty of niggaz and some of them are white i dont give a fuck about that hoe. grow the fuck up

its a shame i had to elaborate on these topics.

ahahahahah

DOn't be mad because your people like me more than you.

I can't help that people of all colors love me. i have a magnetic personaliy and appealing facial symmetry, which is why you look up to me and manifest your self-hate into LadiesLoveCoolDan internet-hate.

All Im saying is that you are a fake little bitch.

You don't have any black friends.

You MAYBE have like 2 dorky white friends, at most, who thought it was "hip-hop" to hang out with a black dude before they figured out you were a tool. Now they always cancel plans to meet you in front of the quad before the free concert at the student center and you show up by yourself, and you see them there and there is an awkward science and they say they tried to call you but their phones weren't working....

Now, I am going to go out to dinner, and when I come back, you better have some sort of entertaining response ready for me.

Don't let me down.

food for thought
02-06-2009, 08:15 PM
smh thats all u got to say huh?

get the fuck outa here with your lame ass shit

im done.

another bashing over the head with a sonnage.

lol

Dr. Simon Hurt
02-06-2009, 08:29 PM
ahahahahah

I can't help that people of all colors love me. i have a magnetic personaliy and appealing facial symmetry, which is why you look up to me and manifest your self-hate into LadiesLoveCoolDan internet-hate.

You MAYBE have like 2 dorky white friends, at most, who thought it was "hip-hop" to hang out with a black dude before they figured out you were a tool. Now they always cancel plans to meet you in front of the quad before the free concert at the student center and you show up by yourself, and you see them there and there is an awkward science and they say they tried to call you but their phones weren't working....

Now, I am going to go out to dinner, and when I come back, you better have some sort of entertaining response ready for me.

Don't let me down.

http://incarna.andablog.com/2007/09/27/shut_the_fuck_up2.jpg

food for thought
02-06-2009, 08:38 PM
^ hahahah word

TSA
02-06-2009, 10:39 PM
all my somali friends have the same last name,abdi,their family changes their age&name when they enter a country as refugees most of them dont even know their real age lmao

they always get a good laugh when i tell them about the american 5%ers and all those crazy theories,black aliens and shit lol
most africans dont keep track of their age lol
my dad said its like asking some their blood type. why the fuck you do wanna know? lol

but they exaggerate and say they're older then they really are.

idk about somalians though

you don't have any family in the hood TSA?...
I have family members how have had to eat boiled wood due to one of the most catastrophic military blockades in human history.

let me guess, you know ppl who can't pay the phone bill for sprint.

I would say i win the black off! YAYYY!@@@ YAAYY!!

Hollow Dartz
02-06-2009, 10:54 PM
LOL Well I'm not mad, this thread doesn't apply to me in anyway. I'm actually popular in Philly, we actually have the number one party song in Philly that we recorded. It's called Gimmie a Wally, look it up mad views!!!! Pussy everyday off one track!!!!

diggy
02-06-2009, 11:06 PM
I have family members how have had to eat boiled wood ...

LMBAO!!!

;$

food for thought
02-06-2009, 11:06 PM
lol

TSA
02-07-2009, 01:07 AM
why would you go to war with an afro?
that's just not practical at all.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-07-2009, 01:18 AM

hahaha

I only say he never saw other black people because whenever he talks about black folk he always puts them into really small boxes.

Like all black men are the same, act the same, and speak about the same things.

In reality, its not like that.

Everyone here does that lol

a house nigga is not the same as a sambo lol

I dont know any black men call other black men sambo's, maybe im wrong though, i dont live in america.

And you know why... because food for though is white...

Why he is bandying around these terms, and acting like an authority on the subject, is beyond me.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-07-2009, 01:23 AM
ahahahahah

Don't let me down.

What the fuck, food for thought has said before that he is white.

He's not actually saying he's black now, is he?

Longbongcilvaringz
02-07-2009, 01:25 AM
LOL Well I'm not mad, this thread doesn't apply to me in anyway. I'm actually popular in Philly, we actually have the number one party song in Philly that we recorded. It's called Gimmie a Wally, look it up mad views!!!! Pussy everyday off one track!!!!

qS9XW4WZOpk

Is that it?

ALCATRAZ
02-07-2009, 02:03 AM
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/nagchampa86/Forum/bpp.jpg

TSA
02-07-2009, 02:08 AM
cool loser.

Mumm Ra
02-07-2009, 05:00 AM
Any reasonable black man would clown the fuck out of anybody talking about Yakub, conspiracies, and the other gay shit you faggots talk about.

But then, so would any reasonable white man.

Stupidity knows no color, and people on this website, black and white, are, for the most part, dumb as shit.
yeah, the average reasonable person would tell you that Jesus is coming to save them and snakes used to talk, right?

American people on wu-corp are not representative of americans in general.

First line is true
maybe you live in a different America than I do but I see a shit ton more stupidity and racism among the average person than I do on wu-corp

or maybe you're part of the problem and can't tell the difference

food for thought
02-07-2009, 05:10 AM
lol at fag fakeman trying to make me out to be white

check the avatar bitch

im blacker than black

100%

u ole kangaroo jack, crocodile dundee starvin his koalas ass muthafucker.

bask in the radiance.

faggot.

TSA
02-07-2009, 10:58 AM
why would he be starvin, australia has a very high standard of living.
i dont get that joke, food for thought

Hollow Dartz
02-07-2009, 11:21 AM
qS9XW4WZOpk

Is that it?

Yeah that's it.

knewcheeze
02-07-2009, 02:04 PM
Shaolin Buttholeassassin admitted he has a mental illness

ALCATRAZ
02-07-2009, 07:27 PM
Yeah that's it.
thats what local music is like in philly? its different..thats 4 sure...

02-08-2009, 11:19 AM
ahahahahah

Don't let me down. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hollow Dartz
02-08-2009, 11:24 AM
thats what local music is like in philly? its different..thats 4 sure...

It's Party Music. Not a rap song fam. I can post Philly rap if you want me too.