PDA

View Full Version : Bragging about hood toughness, struggle and survival.

diggy
02-06-2009, 11:43 PM
I was just reading an article about a rapper from A poor country who talked about how tough his youth was and how he developed thick skin.

Why do people wear "struggle" as a badge of honour?

Why must they tell people how hard their past was?

Why do they think people care about their "struggle"?

How relevent is "toughness" and "struggle" in an age when today's people are NOT tough compared to people of the past?

Please feel free to enlighten me.

:)

SKAMPOE
02-06-2009, 11:46 PM
man u have to be the most pussyest pussy ever, ur like a 12 year old bitch.... wat man asks these dumb questions...

diggy
02-07-2009, 12:03 AM
You've seemed to misunderstand the issue.

Asking questions are done by those who think.

You should try it.

ALCATRAZ
02-07-2009, 12:13 AM
Black women have a messed up idea of what a man should be.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Self-loathing

diggy
02-07-2009, 12:17 AM
Ya, speakonitgod, u seem to have a bone to pick with me since your return from being banned.

This is the second time you let your dislike for me known.

Stop being a bitch and explain yourself.

LORD NOSE
02-07-2009, 01:04 AM
I was just reading an article about a rapper from A poor country who talked about how tough his youth was and how he developed thick skin.

How relevent is "toughness" and "struggle" in an age when today's people are NOT tough compared to people of the past?

because they are scared

so scared that they feel the need to scare the people they are scared of

ALCATRAZ
02-07-2009, 01:34 AM
because they are scared

cause you hatin on da earths foo wats yo problem..... did u forget what tha fuck u came out of

TAURO
02-07-2009, 01:39 AM

Because it makes you appear as "real" and "authentic"....in the eyes of people that don't matter anyway.

diggy
02-07-2009, 01:41 AM
because they are scared

Yes.

That is what I wanted to get too.

Real people do not brag about what they are made of.

People who do that try to convince others of their worth cuz deep inside they feel inadequate as a person.

Real tough people show action, not words.

^O^

diggy
02-07-2009, 01:43 AM
Because it makes you appear as "real" and "authentic"....in the eyes of people that don't matter anyway.

Tru.

People who think they are "hard rocks" should try talking to a prison inmate and convince him of their hardness.

diggy
02-07-2009, 01:44 AM
Skampoe was too mentally slow to comprehend the subject matter in this thread.

Sometimes when a question is asked, it is not because of ignorance, it is to get others to answer.

TAURO
02-07-2009, 01:48 AM
Real niggas move in silence

I got that from somewhere but I don't remember where, it's the truth though.

TSA
02-07-2009, 01:59 AM
real niggas have gen chat poppin with games and fun threads

Paranoid
02-07-2009, 02:11 AM
probably proud cuz they made it out alive

TSA
02-07-2009, 02:12 AM
or they listen to rap and think its cool.

DJMethods
02-07-2009, 02:19 AM
I dont mind that, be proud that you came from shit and made it into something, thats good, it shows determination.

I have a problem when rappers brag they live in the hood and love it. NO ONE living in an environment like that wants it, farealfareal, no one wants to live next to prostitutes, drug addicts and dealers, people breaking into your home and shit, beating and shooting eachother out the front of your house, no one wants that shit and these faggits fake brag about it.

That pisses me off, be proud that you survived and it IS a badge of honour, but dont act like you like it.

DJMethods
02-07-2009, 02:23 AM
Real talk I'm proud as fuck where I came from and I look back and see people who had money and a good upbringing struggling. Knowing you made this shit all by yourself when everything seems to be against you, thats some passion that some people will never understand.

This isnt just a "hood" thang either ya digg? Everyone struggles just some stay in it and don't rise above, become better and change. I went from "Minds playin Tricks" to "Damn It Feels Good To Be Gangsta", trill talk, still got the struggle now but in 5 years mufuckas gonna be calling me sir.

Thats some badge shit I wear on my arm with pride, I'm not proud of a lot I've done but I'm proud of where I got to.

TAURO
02-07-2009, 02:31 AM
I dont mind that, be proud that you came from shit and made it into something, thats good, it shows determination.

I have a problem when rappers brag they live in the hood and love it. NO ONE living in an environment like that wants it, farealfareal, no one wants to live next to prostitutes, drug addicts and dealers, people breaking into your home and shit, beating and shooting eachother out the front of your house, no one wants that shit and these faggits fake brag about it.

That pisses me off, be proud that you survived and it IS a badge of honour, but dont act like you like it.

yep.

drippie k
02-07-2009, 04:39 AM

DMX?

diggy
02-07-2009, 05:51 AM
The whole thing just seems pointless to me.

SHRAP
02-07-2009, 07:03 AM
i know talk is cheap and these mothafuckas could be fraud for all we know but when life is hard do u not find yourself somewhat motivated and inspired by other mothafuckas that had a fucked up life but still came up?

Olive Oil Goombah
02-07-2009, 10:06 AM
Yes.

That is what I wanted to get too.

Real people do not brag about what they are made of.

People who do that try to convince others of their worth cuz deep inside they feel inadequate as a person.

Real tough people show action, not words.

^O^

well, alot of people do this, you'll notice it everywhere.

this particular case, i'd say, sometime its part of the game of survival. Even if your not tough you gotta act it, cuz you can't show weakness.
Its a primitive act but its something that is still useful and essential for humans who come from certain places.
Alot of times, they can't turn it off, especially if they have been that way since birth.

Paranoid
02-07-2009, 02:25 PM

"Screw on the silencers, cuz real bad boys move in silence"

-Shyheim

KERZO
02-07-2009, 02:38 PM
real niggas have gen chat poppin with games and fun threads

....and have mental breakdowns and take pictures with popcorn rocking pirate eye-patches.

Mumm Ra
02-07-2009, 02:51 PM
a man named Lamont Hawkins once said
whatever somebody boasts the most of is what they are likely to have the least of

diggy
02-07-2009, 03:18 PM
well, alot of people do this, you'll notice it everywhere.

this particular case, i'd say, sometime its part of the game of survival. Even if your not tough you gotta act it, cuz you can't show weakness.
Its a primitive act but its something that is still useful and essential for humans who come from certain places.
Alot of times, they can't turn it off, especially if they have been that way since birth.

Good point.

whatever somebody boasts the most of is what they are likely to have the least of

I believe this to be true.

YungSunny
02-07-2009, 04:13 PM

Was that U-God or Big L??

Prolifical ENG
02-07-2009, 04:31 PM
Sometimes those people aren't so bad. When a misdemeanor happens they don't make big deals out of them and just move on. Sometimes not caring for certain things are better.

Mumm Ra
02-07-2009, 05:00 PM
Was that U-God or Big L??
U-God in a myspace bulletin about a year ago

SKAMPOE
02-07-2009, 05:08 PM
probably proud cuz they made it out alive
for me, its s sense of pride, us that were born and raised here know that we aint asked for none of this shit, we just play our hand the best we could. the goal is always to be out, but for the time we here we gon make the best of it. and the sense of pride that i feel is knowin for a fact that no matter how many college degrees u have and how many years in school u took, ya wont last in these cities. and im not talkin bout ''oh we gangstas and we gon kill ya'', nah, im talkin bout the mental aspect of the shit... who ever dont understand the pride we feel is cuz obviously ya never been thru or lived it.

and im talkin bout the states, so dont go givin me shit about eurpe or sum other third werld spot. i aint never been there so fuck ya'll lol..

KERZO
02-07-2009, 05:51 PM
Uey drops many a jewels..realest nigga in Wu IMO.

It's funny that skampoe thinks america is somehow tougher are more hard to cope with than other parts of the world. thats how small minded he is. If you actually travelled about fatso then ya might realise struggle is the world over so stop tryna make it sound worse than it is.

I agree that some people have it easy but you also have that in many countries but low class families have the same problems wherever ya go.

SKAMPOE
02-07-2009, 06:03 PM
i know dat u stoopid dummy, i said that in my post, if youd stop hatin on me long enough to comprehend my literature.

SKAMPOE
02-07-2009, 06:14 PM
this was today

MSlWKF_cNXc&feature=channel_page

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-08-2009, 12:12 AM
goood thread,ive always wondered why people glorify that shit,i never knew it was cool to be poor and always looking behind ya back in life but faggot dick suckers like benny lava over there will get on you if you got money or are a bit better off because they think being poor and hood is whats good...that shit aint nice and from experience,its something no one ever wants to go back to..great thread homie

Tyler Durden
02-08-2009, 12:28 AM
Its also easy to rap about cos you can just regurgetate everyone elses lyrics

SKAMPOE
02-08-2009, 09:26 AM
Gravey, U Aint Hood, Tyler, U Prolly Never Stepped Outside Of Ur Gated Community, And More Than Likely Were Home Schooled.. Ya Could Never Understand.

Tyler Durden
02-08-2009, 10:50 AM
Thats nice Skamp.

Nah, I aint hood, and after a quick look at my post I notice that I never claimed to be.
Just stating that a lot of the hood rap out there has all been said before.
Eat salads

Longbongcilvaringz
02-08-2009, 11:09 AM
comprehend my literature

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2009, 11:22 AM
Gravey, U Aint Hood, Tyler, U Prolly Never Stepped Outside Of Ur Gated Community, And More Than Likely Were Home Schooled.. Ya Could Never Understand.

this is such a bitch post to make skamp, and its only reinforcing diggy's thread about people like you.

Granted, I don't see anythign wrong with being proud from where you are from, but when you let a place define who you are and limit yourself because of that I think thats just plain retarded.

Regards,
N

SKAMPOE
02-08-2009, 11:53 AM
ya would never understand where IM COMING FROM, so theres no point in arguing.

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-08-2009, 11:58 AM

skamp,i started out in the hood homie,trust me,i know what time it is..i just dont talk about the shit all the time and glorify it,im happier out of there

it aint something i ever wanna go back to

TSA
02-08-2009, 12:03 PM
Listen man.

When i was in 5th grade i lived in a hick town. This girl asked me out and i said ok for the fuck of it but didn't care cause i wasn't that interested in women.

i was in 5th grade.

she came over to pick me up to go see Baby Geniuses, i got mad cause i was playing Damage Incorporated which we kicking my ass but now i would have to stop and my brother would reach levels i had never seen.

I went on the date.

Then in highschool i did Debate. I hesitated at first cause i have nothing in common with the ppl that do debate being they're literally all lesbians.
ugly ones. silly.

I joined anyways and just didn't talk to anyone. I used to win, alot.

When im trying to have sex with women and my dick wont get hard i stall by fingering them or making out. Everyone does it.

I come online and drop nothing but hot threads to get gen chat poppin and fun games.

I bought the last 'heydays' in the midwest, they're brown hightops.

Here's various rappers

http://www.celebully.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/cassidy-rapper-02.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/khrisgibston/rapper1.jpg
http://berkeleyplace.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/white_rapper_wideweb__470x3122.jpg
http://www.thuglaws.com/Famous%20Rapper%20flashing%20Bling%20Bling.jpg
http://www.outaroad.com/ti_rapper_states_america.jpg

my little brother is not only well fed but getting fat.
He gets in trouble alot.
I designed the year book cover not once but twice and wasn't even on the staff

i also wrote 1/4 of it with white TSA

We are recognized for our writing ability, insanity, cutsy to goofy slang like "I've kinda been a cutie pie for a while now", legendary shit like throwing tailgates outside of Seacrest with mountain dews and a real grill, white tsa throwing en-words down stairs, my rapping ability which is unrivalled in town, and carefree attitude towards life

he's more pictures or the same assortment of rappers.

http://www.celebully.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/03/cassidy-rapper-02.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/khrisgibston/rapper1.jpg
http://berkeleyplace.files.wordpress.com/2007/02/white_rapper_wideweb__470x3122.jpg
http://www.thuglaws.com/Famous%20Rapper%20flashing%20Bling%20Bling.jpg
http://www.outaroad.com/ti_rapper_states_america.jpg

On time i thought i had an STD cause i think i sprained my dick or something, idk. I got checked. I didn't have an STD.

I once macked a bitchin in 6 seconds, and got the guts, it was dope.

I beat off profusely.

When i was a freshman i would beat my dick until it was numb.

Here's the TSA bukkake on your tacakke

http://tacogaywolf.com/supergaylogo2.jpg

I've never lost a freestyle battle and used to do several shows to sell my CDs. The hardest battle was against Will the white guy. He was very dope and killing me but the pressure came in and I got him at the end according to all spectators.

one time I was on the phone with a women with breasts and white tsa said "ask her if she wants to come over to fuck and suck dick" The sentence cracked us both up. we laughed.

One time we were prank calling ppl pretended to be the undertaker and a resident slut called the police cause we scared her. He went to court, i laughed but felt bad cause it was my idea.

Threads get breads

battle for bitches

million dollar cribs

Oh, i met ghost face.

SKAMPOE
02-08-2009, 12:06 PM
skamp,i started out in the hood homie,trust me,i know what time it is..i just dont talk about the shit all the time and glorify it,im happier out of there

it aint something i ever wanna go back to
see, me i cant do that, i hate where i live but love my neighbors...

TSA
02-08-2009, 12:08 PM
or you're just and idiot.

what kind of an idiot comment was that.

you're a grown ass man that can't leave somewhere he wants to leave cause his nieghbors has swine on the foreman 24/7

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-08-2009, 12:10 PM
fam,i love my neighbours too,i be in the block alot,break bread with niggaz nah mean and all that,what i meant is,right now,i dont have to deal with coming home to eviction notices,no lights,no food in the fridge,gun violence on the regular anymore,its like when you finally make it out of that situation,you apreciate life more and try not to return to that, and thats why i try to school cats all the time to follow their dreams,its possible to get off the hood, and its easier to fall off again ya dig?,trust me skamp, ive been homeless and all that before,had to maintain on my own and now that i have cheddar,aint no more of that ish for me,im good on that b

SKAMPOE
02-08-2009, 12:10 PM
hahahahahahha cmon man, thats not what im talkin about, like i said, ya would never relate or comprehend my litereture.

SKAMPOE
02-08-2009, 12:15 PM
fam,i love my neighbours too,i be in the block alot,break bread with niggaz nah mean and all that,what i meant is,right now,i dont have to deal with coming home to eviction notices,no lights,no food in the fridge,gun violence on the regular anymore,its like when you finally make it out of that situation,you apreciate life more and try not to return to that, and thats why i try to school cats all the time to follow their dreams,its possible to get off the hood, and its easier to fall off again ya dig?,trust me skamp, ive been homeless and all that before,had to maintain on my own and now that i have cheddar,aint no more of that ish for me,im good on that b
i feel u sun, thats peace, untill i get out this bitch and see a better 2morrow im ridin for me and mine.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-08-2009, 12:28 PM
http://www.nialler9.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/02/paulsb.jpg

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-08-2009, 12:34 PM
i feel u skamp!!

much love my dude

SKAMPOE
02-08-2009, 12:52 PM
peace lord!

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2009, 02:22 PM
skamp ur aint leaving.

I do agree with you tho, you ARE the hood, you ARE a person on welfare, you ARE special ed, you ARE someone who couldnt make it anywhere else.

so, like i said before, i agree.

poopdick

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-08-2009, 02:25 PM
I, personally, can't stand poor people.

They are stupid, ugly, smell bad, and are total buzzkills.

Bragging about living in a shitty neighborhood is like bragging about having poor dental hygiene, or bragging about having anal warts.

TSA
02-08-2009, 02:25 PM
did we already establish that nebraska was hoodier then conneticut.

i think ppl that brag about being the hood are irrelevant cause they're fags and poor.
or decently well off and want to be poor.

rap has ruined alot of lives but without it they would have found other ways to ruin em.

02-08-2009, 02:31 PM
connecticut is the richest state per capita in the union.

I am proud to be from such a safe, scenic, and prosperous state.

ALCATRAZ
02-08-2009, 02:35 PM
its not so much braggin about bein from "the" hood as it is braggin about bein from whatever hood they from... niggaz love to get loud about what hood they rep especially when niggaz from other hoods are around..... it aint like everyone from tha hood collectively brags about bein from tha hood in general....niggaz jus rep they set....

TSA
02-08-2009, 02:37 PM
2O5EKJ0q5BQ'
look at poor ppl in action

who wants to hang out with these fat fags in outdated clothing? jesus.

ALCATRAZ
02-08-2009, 02:39 PM
hahaHAHAHAHAHAH :40 "NIGGEHH!!!!"

EAGLE EYE
02-08-2009, 02:47 PM
connecticut is the richest state per capita in the union.

I am proud to be from such a safe, scenic, and prosperous state.

hahahahhahahaha

SKAMPOE
02-08-2009, 06:50 PM
its not so much braggin about bein from "the" hood as it is braggin about bein from whatever hood they from... niggaz love to get loud about what hood they rep especially when niggaz from other hoods are around..... it aint like everyone from tha hood collectively brags about bein from tha hood in general....niggaz jus rep they set....
werd werd, i coul;d have not said it better...

TSA
02-08-2009, 06:52 PM
you brag about being from the hood of the safest most wealthy state in the nation. On an hourly basis
the fuck are you talking about.

SKAMPOE
02-08-2009, 06:56 PM
bridgeport! reserch it..

02-08-2009, 06:58 PM
The City of Bridgeport, Connecticut and Mayor Bill Finch welcome you!

Dear Friend of Bridgeport,

Thank you for visiting the City of Bridgeport’s web site.

Bridgeport is a thriving multicultural city located right on the water of Long Island Sound in the southern part of Connecticut. Our great location and proximity to other cities such as New York and Boston make Bridgeport a wonderful city to live, work, and visit.

Home of American icons such as PT Barnum and Tom Thumb, Bridgeport’s rich history of providing the rest of the United States with needed manufactured goods during the early- to mid-20th Century earned it the name “Arsenal of Democracy” during World War II.

Bridgeport is also often referred to as the "Park City" because it possesses such beautifully designed public parks. Our Seaside Park and Beardsley Park were both created by Frederick Law Olmsted, the landscape architect who famously designed Central Park.

Our city is currently on the verge of some major economic development opportunities that will make it even more appealing to be a part of in the near future. As Mayor, I look forward to inviting residents and visitors alike to enjoy the many attractions that Bridgeport has to offer.

I hope you enjoy this site and check back often to see what’s happening here in the Park City.

Best regards,

Mayor Bill Finch

http://ci.bridgeport.ct.us/

"Bridgeport is also often referred to as the "Park City" because it possesses such beautifully designed public parks. Our Seaside Park and Beardsley Park were both created by Frederick Law Olmsted, the landscape architect who famously designed Central Park."

^^That is straight gangsta!

TSA
02-08-2009, 07:00 PM
hahhahahhahahaaahahahh ahha!!!
Skampoes gonna post a video of him and jig pulling leaves off the flowers at the park

even though they're not supposed to

Olive Oil Goombah
02-08-2009, 07:08 PM
hahah....Bridgeport.

you shoulda just lied and said you were from the Bronx

SKAMPOE
02-08-2009, 07:13 PM
y lie? im from the rawest city in ct. and that bridgeport description is what they say to sell it to the tourists... ya would never know.

TSA
02-08-2009, 07:38 PM
y lie? im from the rawest city in ct.

?

Missy Piggy was the rawest of the muppet babies, the fuck is that supposed to mean?

your nieghborhood is know for its ideal safety, quit trying to ruin its good name faggot.

SKAMPOE
02-08-2009, 07:40 PM
http://i629.photobucket.com/albums/uu20/jonny5jive/incest.gif

DrunkenMasta303
02-08-2009, 07:43 PM
and im talkin bout the states, so dont go givin me shit about eurpe or sum other third werld spot. i aint never been there so fuck ya'll lol..

man ive made so much money on the streets of europe u cant even count that high lol, my shit even made it to the newspapers and the radio no joke, but i hate talkin about that stuff cos it was some stupid shit and its self-ether to brag about stupid shit

SKAMPOE
02-08-2009, 07:45 PM
man ive made so much money on the streets of europe u cant even count that high lol, my shit even made it to the newspapers and the radio no joke, but i hate talkin about that stuff cos it was some stupid shit and its self-ether to brag about stupid shit
NO DOUBT. WHAT I MEANT THO, WAS THAT I AINT BEEN IN EUROPE OR ANY OUTSIDE OF PR AND THE STATES SO I WOULDNT KNOW NUFFIN ABOUT EUROPE...

ALCATRAZ
02-08-2009, 08:45 PM
black people are poor

SKAMPOE
02-08-2009, 08:47 PM
WHO CARES WHEN THERES THIS!!!!
http://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/nagchampa86/Forum/chea.jpghttp://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/nagchampa86/Forum/chea.jpghttp://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/nagchampa86/Forum/chea.jpghttp://i118.photobucket.com/albums/o110/nagchampa86/Forum/chea.jpg

diggy
02-09-2009, 03:58 AM
Skampoe, the video of your "hood" does not look rough at all. And some van was parked on the street and you called it/them "ghetto mechanics".

LOL

Come on, Skampoe, you don't live in the "hood".

Stop trying to be rough.

Durag
02-09-2009, 04:19 AM
I think this bragging about toughness goes on everywhere. In my town theres an area thats all governement housing and funding, its all people on welfare with loads of kids, boarded up houses, drug dealers etc and is home to around 4000 people, but those people never stop talking about how hard they are. If they get into a fight the first thing they bring up is where their from, and how they'll get you killed. Its fuckin rediculous.

And if people from other areas get in a fight, the first thing they say is that they KNOW someone from this place, and all they have to do is make a phone call etc etc its fuckin stupid. People use the rep of a certain area in a fight coz their too pussy to actually fight themselves.

Its all a bitch act in my opinion, pussys think they make themselves sound tough by saying their from there, and want people to be afraid of them. The WORST thing is when two people who both reckon their from really rough, tough areas arguing about which area is tough by adding up which as the most murders, assaults, drug dealers, robberies etc, its fuckin pathetic.

SHRAP
02-09-2009, 04:21 AM
Skampoe, the video of your "hood" does not look rough at all. And some van was parked on the street and you called it/them "ghetto mechanics".

LOL

Stop trying to be rough.

makin a video of the hood? yea right, in a real hood your camera or cell phone would probably get yapped and possibly u would be injured or killed by people who really have a reason not for you to videotape them

The Hound
02-09-2009, 04:23 AM
goood thread,ive always wondered why people glorify that shit,i never knew it was cool to be poor and always looking behind ya back in life but faggot dick suckers like benny lava over there will get on you if you got money or are a bit better off because they think being poor and hood is whats good...that shit aint nice and from experience,its something no one ever wants to go back to..great thread homie

because you never worked a hard day in your life and act like you know what a little hard work is ... i noticed my comment struck a chord with you because it's correct and you've admitted you grew up afluent so don't ever act like you know what hard work is motherfucker i've been working since i was 15 and you probably don't even have a tax file number (or whatever the US equivalent is)

and people like skampoe talking about how "if i ever get up out of this shit" fat man you aren't trying to get a job, you aren't trying to contribute to society, you aren't tyring to do good and you certainly aren't oppressed ... you're fat and lazy and that's it ... if you genuinely tried to get out and do something you wouldn't sit on the net 12 hours a day smoking weed and doing nothing BUT so stop acting like you're some sort of ghetto warrior

i caught your little video too, talking about ghetto mechanics or some shit ... lol your hood looks no run down than some of the parts in mine, and thanks to google maps i can prove it

"those who be talking the most be doin the least"

Longbongcilvaringz
02-09-2009, 04:25 AM
There are hundred of two story houses in skampoes hood.

I live in the hood.

And i am very proud of it.

Charles Barry
02-09-2009, 04:46 AM

I like that line. I've always felt that it's best to have others brag about you. When you brag about yourself you come off as if you have something to prove or you're seeking some validation.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-09-2009, 04:57 AM
http://dropular.net/content/_fixed/d9uqw1cnsu_erosie_2006_03.jpg

Charles Barry
02-09-2009, 04:58 AM
Lmao.

The Hound
02-09-2009, 04:59 AM
^^ haha ... that's 90% of this forum

I like that line. I've always felt that it's best to have others brag about you. When you brag about yourself you come off as if you have something to prove or you're seeking some validation.

damn straight

there's nothing cool about being poor or doing it tough or having it rough ... and real people who go through these doings don't brag ... but it's imbeded in hip hop fan culture so the wanna be's feel the need to brag to establish some form of "rep" (subliminal diss)

diggy
02-09-2009, 05:06 AM
I think this bragging about toughness goes on everywhere. In my town theres an area thats all governement housing and funding, its all people on welfare with loads of kids, boarded up houses, drug dealers etc and is home to around 4000 people, but those people never stop talking about how hard they are. If they get into a fight the first thing they bring up is where their from, and how they'll get you killed. Its fuckin rediculous.

And if people from other areas get in a fight, the first thing they say is that they KNOW someone from this place, and all they have to do is make a phone call etc etc its fuckin stupid. People use the rep of a certain area in a fight coz their too pussy to actually fight themselves.

Its all a bitch act in my opinion, pussys think they make themselves sound tough by saying their from there, and want people to be afraid of them. The WORST thing is when two people who both reckon their from really rough, tough areas arguing about which area is tough by adding up which as the most murders, assaults, drug dealers, robberies etc, its fuckin pathetic.

You had me laughing.

Dumb people talk about what they'll do and how hard they are, a real thug would just run up on someone and knock them out or worst, then flee the scene.

TSA
02-09-2009, 07:58 AM
the worst is hip hop fans dont realize rappers brag about these things cause they've never done them.

like, ever

except Gucci Mane.

SKAMPOE
02-09-2009, 11:04 AM
the worst is hip hop fans dont realize rappers brag about these things cause they've never done them.

like, ever

except PCP.
fixed

SKAMPOE
02-09-2009, 11:12 AM

LOL

Stop trying to be rough.
what? yo these mufuckaz never been in the hood so they think what u see in the movies such as boyx in the hood or newjersey drive nameen they think every hood gotta look like that hahahahah fuckin simple tons lmao

and people like skampoe talking about how "if i ever get up out of this shit" fat man you aren't trying to get a job, you aren't trying to contribute to society, you aren't tyring to do good and you certainly aren't oppressed ... you're fat and lazy and that's it ... if you genuinely tried to get out and do something you wouldn't sit on the net 12 hours a day smoking weed and doing nothing BUT so stop acting like you're some sort of ghetto warrior

i caught your little video too, talking about ghetto mechanics or some shit ... lol your hood looks no run down than some of the parts in mine, and thanks to google maps i can prove it

hahahahah this mother fucker still suckin ma dick lmao

listen,

the ghetto mechaninc im talkin about is in the drive way next to the van, the van is a cable company truck, in that drive way, theres a jamaican crack head that is a ill mechanic, he be werkin on cars right there, if u pause the video at 35 seconds u see wat im talkin about.... fag

-UGCt10sDXo&feature=channel_page

food for thought
02-09-2009, 11:31 AM
theres a jamaican crack head that is a ill mechanic, he be werkin on cars right there,

lmfao!!!

TAURO
02-09-2009, 11:50 AM

Oh Shit, thats Shrap! lmao

100pr00f
02-09-2009, 12:18 PM
"I'm so hood, I can't help it"

"and if u'ss got probems wit that u can comment me on my mafucking maspace"

INF
02-09-2009, 12:31 PM
eTosQerWBzU

MaXiMus Da MaNtis
02-09-2009, 12:43 PM
As Soon As I Close On My House Im Out Da Hood ....For Good....And I Can Say I Survived Many Stab Wounds My Face Getting Slashed Twice And Shot In The Elbow .....Im Out Dis Bitch Fuck The Hood....And Fuck The Nieghbors Too..

ALCATRAZ
02-09-2009, 01:35 PM
eTosQerWBzU
or hit me up on muh muddafuckin mahspace ahahhaahahahahahaha

Uncle Steezo
02-09-2009, 02:12 PM
"Unfortunate that if you come up fortunate the streets consider you lame
Ha, I thought the name of the game, was to have a better life.
I guess it ain't. What a shame"

DrunkenMasta303
02-09-2009, 02:34 PM
eTosQerWBzU

wow if ^that white trash is REAL obama got som maaad issues to solve

shit wouldve never happened if adolf was still around

DrunkenMasta303
02-09-2009, 02:35 PM
her parents must be proud tho
http://www.straferight.com/forums/attachments/off-topic/14563d1206678980-white-trash-parent-awards-image002.jpg

Uncle Steezo
02-09-2009, 03:07 PM
WljbnXyoDeg
wow if ^that white trash is REAL obama got som maaad issues to solve

shit wouldve never happened if adolf was still around

truth

ALCATRAZ
02-09-2009, 03:18 PM
hahahahhaa

DrunkenMasta303
02-09-2009, 03:55 PM
^^
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lyu5oa6CF4E&hl=de&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/Lyu5oa6CF4E&hl=de&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

SKAMPOE
02-09-2009, 04:04 PM
As Soon As I Close On My House Im Out Da Hood ....For Good....And I Can Say I Survived Many Stab Wounds My Face Getting Slashed Twice And Shot In The Elbow .....Im Out Dis Bitch Fuck The Hood....And Fuck The Nieghbors Too..
thats what im talkin about...

Senator C. Palantine
02-09-2009, 05:37 PM
PCP made a song about struggle, difficulty and survival.

It's called 'Climbing Duh Stairs'

And no, it's not a metaphor.

HANZO
02-09-2009, 05:49 PM
my hood is real fuckin hard. well i moved away from that area for a better place. sadly my area now seems to be more fucked up than my old hood.

no worries once i graduate i plan to work in Dubai for a couple years. so i will be out of the hood for good. but with me wherever i go the ghetto follows me. so most likely Skamp will also move to Dubai.

diggy
02-09-2009, 07:21 PM
what? yo these mufuckaz never been in the hood so they think what u see in the movies such as boyx in the hood or newjersey drive nameen they think every hood gotta look like that hahahahah fuckin simple tons lmao

the ghetto mechaninc im talkin about is in the drive way next to the van, the van is a cable company truck, in that drive way, theres a jamaican crack head that is a ill mechanic, he be werkin on cars right there, if u pause the video at 35 seconds u see wat im talkin about.... fag

Skamp, your "hood" is not a hood.

And yes, I've lived in the "hood" so I know what I'm talking about.

You don't see me bragging about things I've witnessed and bad neighbours I've had a hard time with, because there is really nothing to brag about.

I moved out. Now I'm in a better home.