PDA

View Full Version : You thought i was a failure..actually...(Official GAVIN explainations thread)

TSA
02-07-2009, 01:12 AM
this is the hot spot to bundle up all his explainations to his failed life and insanity.

i'll drop bangers in a few. mods sticky this, its about to get grizzly.

TSA
02-07-2009, 01:17 AM
this thread was a response to cool dan's "true hollywood story" about my life.

these crackers got me fucked up. muhfukkas wanna believe everything that comes out of tissas mouth.

sheeeeit

crackers stay with they lips puckered wishing that i slap my dick on em.

watch when i drop the "eat your words cuz you used to be my girl" thread.

i got all my haters quoted lol'n, ass kissin, reppin me and praisin the God

it all boils down to cats jealous and mad over internet props.
mad cuz i maxed rep,
mad cuz i made vat in 4 months,
mad cuz i was makin ill sigs,
mad cuz my allah stock was thru the roof,
mad cuz i had gen chat poppin with the games and fun threads,

and thats fucking pathetic. thatts another reason i deleted my account.
it aint that serious. fuck a rep bar and a post count.

i mean how does me being here affect your life to the point that you literally are angry? hahahahah

when you constantly got a nigga name in you mouth you tellin me that i am affecting your life. look at the amount of posts dedicated to trying to insult me. for what? cause i left wucorp and came back? hehe cuz before i left the same fags was down.
did i hurt your feelings when i left?
did you feel betrayed when i joined the corpse?
did you beat your dick with your salty tears while reading my old poists?

niggas like tauro don't give a fuck. no how i know? he hasn't dsaid shit to me about me or near me. thats how you show a miuhfukka you don't give a shit.

like fermi. fermi can post a thread and NOBODY will respond. if you really wanted to "get at me" you woulda done that.

so here since yall begged and begged....

+unzips+

you can line up and get tto suckin..
one at a time please and look me in the eye while you do it.

bitchh ass faggots

http://www.pregnancyoutreach.org/Images/My%20Pictures/black%20father%20son%20shaving.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
02-07-2009, 01:33 AM
That style post has me convinced.

I was wrong.

Uncle Steezo
02-07-2009, 01:33 AM
whatever you are thinking... stop now cause calling the police in real life for genereal wise sending magazines to your house beacuse YOU posted your address on wucorp is the most bitchassed thing a human could possibly do.

the second most bitch assed thing you can do is brag about how rich you are when you have an EBT card in your wallet. cuz yo dad couldn't hack it in america.

true story real life.

now you can try to make up some fabrications about:
*my clothing line- 82 stores, BET , MTV, VIBE, celebs, world wide trend.....

*my son- fully fed. nicely clothed. he plays his 1st baseball game tomorrow afternoon. a sport which i taught him how to play. and has more daily female contact than you. non pussy gettin ass nigga.

* to top it off- I got money, a car and a house fully paid for. and own my own business with employees on payroll.

now proceed with this bullshit if you feel thats what you need to do. but make sure you keep it real.

when i log off i'm good looking Gavin the entrepreneur.
when you log off you're ugly funky armed virgin Derrick the token.

true story, real life.

what happens when you get to be my age and all your greatest memories are wucorp related? my memories of being in my 20s was all about partying college fucking alot of women.

yours will be about how you ruled general chat and sonned so many people with grizzly threads on a frifday night.

20 yrs old and still in HIGH SCHOOL

TSA
02-07-2009, 01:36 AM
whatever you are thinking... stop now cause calling the police in real life for genereal wise sending magazines to your house beacuse YOU posted your address on wucorp is the most bitchassed thing a human could possibly do.

the second most bitch assed thing you can do is brag about how rich you are when you have an EBT card in your wallet. cuz yo dad couldn't hack it in america.

true story real life.

*my son- fully fed. nicely clothed. he plays his 1st baseball game tomorrow afternoon. a sport which i taught him how to play. and has more daily female contact than you. non pussy gettin ass nigga.

* to top it off- I got money, a car and a house fully paid for. and own my own business with employees on payroll.

now proceed with this bullshit if you feel thats what you need to do. but make sure you keep it real.

true story, real life.

what happens when you get to be my age and all your greatest memories are wucorp related? my memories of being in my 20s was all about partying college fucking alot of women.

yours will be about how you ruled general chat and sonned so many people with grizzly threads on a frifday night.

http://www.tvrcc-hants.co.uk/images/jpg/gallery/wino.jpg

check two
http://a.getbackimages.com/uri/w514_h676_cfalse/cameo/image/4/0/5/4/4054316.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
woah

diggy
02-07-2009, 01:37 AM

LOL

Longbongcilvaringz
02-07-2009, 01:38 AM

true story real life.

true story, real life.

Contradictions and Impressive parts highlighted.

TSA
02-07-2009, 01:55 AM
http://bp1.blogger.com/_NLcC3GB3wdo/R0Lk7dh8iKI/AAAAAAAAAuI/M5kDakVVpr0/s400/negro-desnudo-en-linea-y-2.jpg
UNBANNED.

DJMethods
02-07-2009, 02:31 AM
Ugh, his posts are so depressing.

Huggasaurus Sex
02-07-2009, 04:02 AM

true story real life.

true story, real life.

how did assnose get style to actually turn this into an official gavin explanations thread?

all style had to do was... not explain anything

i mean, how did he do it?

SHRAP
02-07-2009, 07:20 AM
man just shut the fuck up style, noone gives a fuck about u or your movie pussy

http://www.virginmedia.com/images/mariah-carey---glitter.jpg

the more 3 page threads u make "explaining" your life to these people who are supposedly so far beneath u, the more faggoty of a hypocrite u make yourself look like

with all this big shot shit u got goin on u must not have a lot of time on your hands. its fuckin sad to think that u probably spend more time talkin to TSA than u do talkin to your own lil man. tsa is not your son, in fact hes more likely to be your daddy, so get the fuck off the internet before a mothafucka beats your ass with a worlds greatest dad belt buckle

http://www.buckleshop.com/images/ba189e.jpg

beautifulrock
02-07-2009, 07:30 AM
Style don't know shit about baseball, I bet all his boy's friends are calling him Bills Buckner as we speak.

The Hound
02-07-2009, 07:35 AM
in all seriousness style, i'm going to ask you a question and i'd prefer it if you just answered it instead of going off on a tangent and posting 20 different random pictures and typing my name under each one

okay

QUESTION: if you are a so successful and are bankrolling employees, how is it you find so much time to spend farting around on wu corp and making a shit load of banners and photoshops and movies etc... like, i know people who are in business for themselves and have a few employees (a handful would be accurate) and they barely find the time to have a 30 minute lunch break each day and are up and about from dawn until nightfall ... yet you seem to be able to devote a ridiculous amount of time towards this website and all the joyful bullshit that comes with it ... when you also factor in your real life responsibilities, well there's only 24 hours in a day ...

so yeah, please answer this sensibly and if you can't answer it without going on a random rant about how i'm something or other then please ignore it

KERZO
02-07-2009, 07:41 AM
heres a few things that either made me laugh or wanted explained -

*my clothing line- 82 stores, BET , MTV, VIBE, celebs, world wide trend*

show us the 82 stores, (are they real physical stores or just shitty lil websites that no-one buys your gear from?)

show us the TV & magazine adverts you've had,

show us a quick overview of your financial records with stock & net profit data going back over the years your company has been going.

show me your world wide trend

show me anyone that actually thinks your shitty clothes are good so i can slap them in the face with my toosh

now i don't care if you actually tell us these things but if you can't then your just gonna prove that your a complete bullshitter who thinks boosting his ego online will somehow help him with his everyday life.

*my son- fully fed. nicely clothed. he plays his 1st baseball game tomorrow afternoon. a sport which i taught him how to play. and has more daily female contact than you. non pussy gettin ass nigga*

Yeah but he probably does'nt spend much time with you. He's no doubt one of those kids that wished his dad would spend more time with him but he's too busy licking mayo outta buttholes and beefing on music forums to do that.

* to top it off- I got money, a car and a house fully paid for. and own my own business with employees on payroll*

yeah alot of people have a car,money and a house..it's not like your the only person.

So whats the name of your business, i just wanna check over the details of the company to see if your legit. how many employees you got, how many work for free?

so who are you on here, gavin the skinny tall ass annoying egotistical meglomaniac? cos you seem to playing up to the persona very well.

when you log off only skampoe gives a shit so you can feel happy knowing a fat obese lispy ass downsyndromed lazy eye motherfucker is missing you,lmfao :lmao:

please spew more sewage if ya like gavin, it'll just make me laugh at ya more..

Sicka than aidZ
02-07-2009, 07:46 AM
holy shit styel u deleted your account just to come back and make a new one? hahaa that was a like a legendary account dude i would have just left it alone and never looked back.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-07-2009, 07:52 AM
http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/style.jpg

What up girl?

Good-looking Gavin the Entrepreneur would like to invite you back to a home that his parents purchased to enjoy some dumpster steaks, and then intercourse atop a pile of unpurchased rat-fur velor parachute pants.

THAT is success.

Sicka than aidZ
02-07-2009, 07:56 AM
wu corp was bangin when most yall first showed up. now yall just make it look like shit. cept u cool dan dog u hold the title for real.

what up shrap my nigga!!!

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-07-2009, 08:38 AM

lmao :D

true story real life.

true story, real life.

ARAB MONEY

http://www.weblogimages.com/v.p?uid=donnelly13&pid=617500&sid=BFP18nuBF6

Huggasaurus Sex
02-07-2009, 08:44 AM
in style's defense, you guys pretty much all suck.

beautifulrock
02-07-2009, 09:00 AM

show us the 82 stores, (are they real physical stores or just shitty lil websites that no-one buys your gear from?)

show us a quick overview of your financial records with stock & net profit data going back over the years your company has been going.

show me anyone that actually thinks your shitty threads are good so i can slap them in the face with my toosh

now i don't care if you actually tell us these things but if you can't then your just gonna prove that your a complete bullshitter who thinks boosting his ego online will somehow help him with his everyday life.

Yeah but he probably does'nt spend much time with you. He's no doubt one of those kids that wished his dad would spend more time with him but he's too busy licking mayo outta buttholes and beefing on music forums to do that.

yeah alot of people have a car,money and a house..it's not like your the only person.

So whats the name of your business, i just wanna check over the details of the company to see if your legit. how many employees you got, how many work for free?

so who are you on here, gavin the skinny tall ass annoying egotistical meglomaniac? cos you seem to playing up to the persona very well.

when you log off only skampoe gives a shit so you can feel happy knowing a fat obese lispy ass downsyndromed lazy eye motherfucker is missing you,lmfao :lmao:

I'm just gonna say this....nobody wants to read blue writing. This is why I skip each and every one of your posts.

KERZO
02-07-2009, 09:02 AM
thats cool, in that case i'll keep writing in blue and you might stop replying to me all-together.

beautifulrock
02-07-2009, 09:09 AM
thats cool, in that case i'll keep writing in blue and you might stop replying to me all-together.When have i said one word to you, like ever? You write in blue, so i have every one of your posts on Autofail. I'm sure if you were funny, and had anything at all interesting to say, I woulda heard about it by now, but the only thing I heard people say about you is that your name is FIRMY PAIR O COCKS, and you're lamer than Doctor House's leg.

KERZO
02-07-2009, 09:20 AM
HAHAHAHAHA....you just wrote two posts aimed at me and in the second you said 'when have i said one word to you',lmfao

you should add up the words from your two posts and that will come out at about 100 words you've said to me today

I'm just gonna say this....nobody wants to read blue writing. This is why I skip each and every one of your posts.

When have i said one word to you, like ever? You write in blue, so i have every one of your posts on Autofail. I'm sure if you were funny, and had anything at all interesting to say, I woulda heard about it by now, but the only thing I heard people say about you is that your name is FIRMY PAIR O COCKS, and you're lamer than Doctor House's leg.

And i notice you only ever reply with some shitty negative comment. you should go and tell someone who might care and then your effort may have not been wasted but i guess you enjoy being a moany bitch

go and suck a duck ya retard -

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/142/399628511_e95063600a.jpg

beautifulrock
02-07-2009, 09:30 AM
HAHAHAHAHA....you just wrote two posts aimed at me and in the second you said 'when have i said one word to you',lmfao

you should add up the words from your two posts and that will come out at about 100 words you've said to me today

And i notice you only ever reply with some shitty negative comment. you should go and tell someone who might care and then your effort may have not been wasted but i guess you enjoy being a moany bitch

go and suck a duck ya retard -

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/142/399628511_e95063600a.jpg

Ok, glad you just confirmed it. You are humorless, aight, onto ignore you go.

Professor Poopsnagle
02-07-2009, 09:50 AM
http://s3.amazonaws.com/media.photobasement.com/hardjumble.jpg

beautifulrock
02-07-2009, 10:34 AM
Haha^^

Olive Oil Goombah
02-07-2009, 10:46 AM
the whole brock and fermi catfight ruined my interest

beautifulrock
02-07-2009, 11:24 AM
Hey Tooch, alls I said was it's stupid to write in blue writing and cat caught feelings, like you do whenever the Indians trade away yet another Cy Young pitcher.

beautifulrock
02-07-2009, 11:27 AM
I decided from now on I'm going to write this color text, in this size, so it's impossible to ignore me...unless of course you use that fancy shmants ignore feature they have on this site.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-07-2009, 11:29 AM
People could still just scroll past your posts...

TSA
02-07-2009, 11:33 AM
rat-fur velor parachute pants.

LMAO!

i had a hard time finding the energy to read everyone elses posts. I hope i didn't get ethered with not only words but pictures.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-07-2009, 11:47 AM
Hey Tooch, alls I said was it's stupid to write in blue writing and cat caught feelings, like you do whenever the Indians trade away yet another Cy Young pitcher.

Fat CC? Im glad they traded him. Thats what i wanted. He chokes in big games, plus we got top prospects.

WE just replaced a Cy Young with another Cy young....thats how we roll.

Uncle Steezo
02-07-2009, 06:56 PM
in all seriousness style, i'm going to ask you a question and i'd prefer it if you just answered it instead of going off on a tangent and posting 20 different random pictures and typing my name under each one

okay

QUESTION: if you are a so successful and are bankrolling employees, how is it you find so much time to spend farting around on wu corp and making a shit load of banners and photoshops and movies etc... like, i know people who are in business for themselves and have a few employees (a handful would be accurate) and they barely find the time to have a 30 minute lunch break each day and are up and about from dawn until nightfall ... yet you seem to be able to devote a ridiculous amount of time towards this website and all the joyful bullshit that comes with it ... when you also factor in your real life responsibilities, well there's only 24 hours in a day ...

so yeah, please answer this sensibly and if you can't answer it without going on a random rant about how i'm something or other then please ignore it

show me anyone that actually thinks your shitty clothes are good so i can slap them in the face with my toosh

I worked for 3 years as a Senior Graph Designer at Lucent Tech. illustrations and artwork for user guides CD roms and marketing collateral.
lucent laid of 2/3 of their work force world wide. i took the severance package( 6 months pay and 10,000 worthess ass stock options.

moved from maryland to ATL.

me and my best friend started a web/graf design firm in 2000.
we hustled hard for 4 years strugglin as most small biz do.
we landed a huge contract to redesign all of the signage and directories for ATL airport. i made enuff to put 1/2 down cash on my house.

then we landed a contract with essence mag to cereate an olinf=ew colab tool for the sponsors of essence music fest 05.

between those two contracvt we stacked over $200k in less than 8 months.

we w3re then ab le to try other stuff. swe designed a few tshirts and shopped em around town. the Pilsbury Dopeboy outsold syop snitchin and the jeezy snowman tees. youngblood rocked opur shoits on rap city. their stylist plugged us to DTP. luda rocked our shit on his BET top 25 episode.
smoke from Field Mob plugged us to Jeezy. blah blah blah. the shirts were flying out the stores. me and my cuzins went on a 6 month tour from ATRL up to CT and across to detroit. getting our shit in stores.

mertr ghost 1st in det. then again in CT. blah vblah blah by the end of the 6b months we were moving about 60 dz shirts a month thru 82 stores.
stores...
GEORGIA
USA Boutique (Atl)
USA Boutique (Decatur)
Phat Gear (2 Atl locations)
Everything Hot (Atl)
Everything Hot (Decatur)
Fashion Industry (Conyers)

MICHIGAN
Al Wissam (Dearborn)
Via Roma (Southfield)
Simply Casual (Detroit)
Rags (Detroit)

INDIANA
(Evansville)

MARYLAND
Extreme (Gaithersburg)
Sports Mart (Baltimore)
Off The Rack (Baltimore)
Urban Exchange (Haggarstown)
His & Hers (Baltimore Iverson Mall)
His & Hers (Baltimore Mondawmin Mall)
His & Hers (Windsor Mill)
His & Hers (Silver Spring)
His & Hers (Temple Hills)

CONNECTICUT
Sports Stuff (New Haven)
Sports Stuff (Danbury)
EbLens (4 Locations!!)
Jimmy's (Hamden)
Jimmy's (Norwalk)
Jimmy's (Bridgeport)
Jimmy's (Stamford)
Jimmy's (West Haven)
Triple J's (West Haven)
Flawless Unlimited (New London)
Street Exclusives(Danbury)
(New Haven)

MASSACHUSETTS
EbLens (Boston)
EbLens (Westchester)

NEW YORK
Sammy's Fashions (Yankee Stadium)
Sammy's Fashion's (Fordham Bronx)
Walton's (Bronx)
1st Stop (Bronx)

Jimmys-20 locations nation wide
City Man-10 locations nation wide
trndz over 10 locations nationwide

celebs..
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll183/stylemaster2/celeb4.jpg
YoungBloodz
Field Mob
T.I.
D4L
Ludacris
Trap Squad
Crime Mob
Young Jeezy
Killer Mike
Franchise Boys
Throwback Boys
Players Circle
Magic
Ghostface Killah
Theodore Unit
Jim jones
Freddro Starr
Uncle Murder
KRS-One
Trillville
Duo Live
Nitty
Maceo
Klockwerk Entertainment
Rip Hamilton MC Serch(WJLB Det)
Ryan Cameron(V103 Atl)
Greg Street(V103 Atl)
A-Team(Hot 107.9 Atl)
DJ Trauma(Atl)
Dj Lil Mic (88.9 Baltimore)
DJ Coco Chanel
DJ Showtime
DJ Shawn Woo

after all that i stacked enuff to buy my car cash and pay off a lage chunk of my mortgage.

now i am starting up a Black Youtube with feature length films from black independant and major filmmakers. My biz partner has had a career long rel;ationshiopo with Spike lee and brought him on board.
i met with tyler perry last summer he wants to get down too.

i got about $200k in start up investment. that pays for my servers and other hosting related costs.
payroll is my programmer and IT guy as well as myself and minimal compensation for the other 5 team members.,

right now we are in Alpha stage and have 100 testers. some are wucorp members. official launch is june/july 09.

my role as CEO/Art Director is to plan strategy, delegate responsibilities create graphics, manage team, and meet with sponsors/vendors etc.

my day consists of reading a shitload of emails
checking up on progress of the site. phone calls.

bi-weekly team conference call.

this is the pay off for paying dues for 8 years. i paid the cost to be the boss. there were times when me and my partner were living off chips koolaid and weed working on $250 logo contracts. yes small biz is a 24 hr job you gotta play the role of the CEO down to the Janitor. but i have past that stage and i can now afford to pay others to shoulder the weight.

i have always been willing to share my experiences and give advice to those who want to go inbto biz for themselves. its hard work but the satifaction of manifesting YOUR OWN GOALS is well worth it.'

Olive Oil Goombah
02-07-2009, 07:34 PM
STYLE, you could be Jesus and have proof and they would still hate you for no good reason.

i commend your entreprenuerial spirit tho.

i think thats pretty cool shit to be one hundred percent truthful.

SKAMPOE
02-07-2009, 07:43 PM
Jimmy's, Thats The Spot Where Hiphop Lives Lol

Huggasaurus Sex
02-07-2009, 07:44 PM
you remember when you made that thread in KTL about how white people were "savages?" and you did that mostly just to goad white people to come into the thread and get angry and eventually say some savage shit?

this is the hot spot to bundle up all his explainations to his failed life and insanity.

true story real life.

true story, real life.

I worked for 3 years as a Senior Graph Designer at Lucent Tech. illustrations and artwork for user guides CD roms and marketing collateral.
lucent laid of 2/3 of their work force world wide. i took the severance package( 6 months pay and 10,000 worthess ass stock options.

moved from maryland to ATL.

me and my best friend started a web/graf design firm in 2000.
we hustled hard for 4 years strugglin as most small biz do.
we landed a huge contract to redesign all of the signage and directories for ATL airport. i made enuff to put 1/2 down cash on my house.

then we landed a contract with essence mag to cereate an olinf=ew colab tool for the sponsors of essence music fest 05.

between those two contracvt we stacked over $200k in less than 8 months.

we w3re then ab le to try other stuff. swe designed a few tshirts and shopped em around town. the Pilsbury Dopeboy outsold syop snitchin and the jeezy snowman tees. youngblood rocked opur shoits on rap city. their stylist plugged us to DTP. luda rocked our shit on his BET top 25 episode.
smoke from Field Mob plugged us to Jeezy. blah blah blah. the shirts were flying out the stores. me and my cuzins went on a 6 month tour from ATRL up to CT and across to detroit. getting our shit in stores.

mertr ghost 1st in det. then again in CT. blah vblah blah by the end of the 6b months we were moving about 60 dz shirts a month thru 82 stores.
stores...
GEORGIA
USA Boutique (Atl)
USA Boutique (Decatur)
Phat Gear (2 Atl locations)
Everything Hot (Atl)
Everything Hot (Decatur)
Fashion Industry (Conyers)

MICHIGAN
Al Wissam (Dearborn)
Via Roma (Southfield)
Simply Casual (Detroit)
Rags (Detroit)

INDIANA
(Evansville)

MARYLAND
Extreme (Gaithersburg)
Sports Mart (Baltimore)
Off The Rack (Baltimore)
Urban Exchange (Haggarstown)
His & Hers (Baltimore Iverson Mall)
His & Hers (Baltimore Mondawmin Mall)
His & Hers (Windsor Mill)
His & Hers (Silver Spring)
His & Hers (Temple Hills)

CONNECTICUT
Sports Stuff (New Haven)
Sports Stuff (Danbury)
EbLens (4 Locations!!)
Jimmy's (Hamden)
Jimmy's (Norwalk)
Jimmy's (Bridgeport)
Jimmy's (Stamford)
Jimmy's (West Haven)
Triple J's (West Haven)
Flawless Unlimited (New London)
Street Exclusives(Danbury)
(New Haven)

MASSACHUSETTS
EbLens (Boston)
EbLens (Westchester)

NEW YORK
Sammy's Fashions (Yankee Stadium)
Sammy's Fashion's (Fordham Bronx)
Walton's (Bronx)
1st Stop (Bronx)

Jimmys-20 locations nation wide
City Man-10 locations nation wide
trndz over 10 locations nationwide

celebs..
http://i288.photobucket.com/albums/ll183/stylemaster2/celeb4.jpg
YoungBloodz
Field Mob
T.I.
D4L
Ludacris
Trap Squad
Crime Mob
Young Jeezy
Killer Mike
Franchise Boys
Throwback Boys
Players Circle
Magic
Ghostface Killah
Theodore Unit
Jim jones
Freddro Starr
Uncle Murder
KRS-One
Trillville
Duo Live
Nitty
Maceo
Klockwerk Entertainment
Rip Hamilton MC Serch(WJLB Det)
Ryan Cameron(V103 Atl)
Greg Street(V103 Atl)
A-Team(Hot 107.9 Atl)
DJ Trauma(Atl)
Dj Lil Mic (88.9 Baltimore)
DJ Coco Chanel
DJ Showtime
DJ Shawn Woo

after all that i stacked enuff to buy my car cash and pay off a lage chunk of my mortgage.

now i am starting up a Black Youtube with feature length films from black independant and major filmmakers. My biz partner has had a career long rel;ationshiopo with Spike lee and brought him on board.
i met with tyler perry last summer he wants to get down too.

i got about $200k in start up investment. that pays for my servers and other hosting related costs.
payroll is my programmer and IT guy as well as myself and minimal compensation for the other 5 team members.,

right now we are in Alpha stage and have 100 testers. some are wucorp members. official launch is june/july 09.

my role as CEO/Art Director is to plan strategy, delegate responsibilities create graphics, manage team, and meet with sponsors/vendors etc.

my day consists of reading a shitload of emails
checking up on progress of the site. phone calls.

bi-weekly team conference call.

this is the pay off for paying dues for 8 years. i paid the cost to be the boss. there were times when me and my partner were living off chips koolaid and weed working on $250 logo contracts. yes small biz is a 24 hr job you gotta play the role of the CEO down to the Janitor. but i have past that stage and i can now afford to pay others to shoulder the weight.

i have always been willing to share my experiences and give advice to those who want to go inbto biz for themselves. its hard work but the satifaction of manifesting YOUR OWN GOALS is well worth it.'

do you see where i'm going with this?

DJMethods
02-07-2009, 08:00 PM
STYLE still has ZERO proof that they are his shirts, or with any of the shit.

I've seen STYLE's shirts, it's like someone those $2 tiger posters and superglued them onto a t-shirt, now he's like "THIS IS MY DOPE SHIT RAPPERS BE WEARING".

no it's not.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-07-2009, 09:17 PM
Haven't got the time to read that post yet.

But from here, it looks suspiciously like a sonning with words and pictures.

TSA
02-07-2009, 09:19 PM
im gonna check it out and see if he tops

"I had gen chat poppin with games and fun threads"

TSA
02-07-2009, 09:23 PM
actually. dont read it. its fuckin wack. nothing funny happens. he just goes on to elaborate on how he had 3 failed businesses as opposed to 1 taco shell turtleneck sweater conglomorate.

what a hero. (in the hood)

02-07-2009, 10:06 PM
Haven't got the time to read that post yet.

But from here, it looks suspiciously like a sonning with words and pictures.

It was a moving read. It had everything. I laughed, I cried, I lived, I learned.

However, it was a little long-winded, somewhat preachy, and a little far-fetched.

I suggest you just wait for "Gavin!--The Movie" due out in fall 2011,

Starring: This faggot as Gavin:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/ep04031wg.jpg

And these guys as his clothing line:

http://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn175/irondan_photos/gavincoat.jpg

Longbongcilvaringz
02-07-2009, 10:08 PM
I can imagine he actually has a movie in the works.

Hectic.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-07-2009, 10:15 PM
http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b222/fredymech/brock.jpg

02-07-2009, 10:17 PM
I realized that our feeble minds don't understand Gavin's enormous success. I thought he was just some sweet faggot, but after reading his biographical prose, I realize that Gavin is the man.

He is funny, intelligent, successful, handsome, and just an all-around great human being.

I actually look forward to the next time he "sons" me with both verbiage and visual stimuli.

While it is always harsh, hurtful, and poignant, at least I am being acknowledged the GOD
himself.

I now realize how lucky wu-corp is to have gavin and realize that he is the glue that holds this forum together.

I realize that our time together may be limited, and am purchasing an external hard drive for the sole purposes of copying and pasting various gavinisms, lest the be lost for eternity.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-07-2009, 10:19 PM
^ names himself after LL cool J

http://highbridnation.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/ll-cool-j2.jpg

02-07-2009, 10:27 PM
and....?

What exactly were you going for with that, fredy?

Was it a dis to defend gavin's honor??

Was it supposed to be a joke at my expense? If so, what were you insinuating?

Did you just realize the similarities?

I just don't understand your motives.

You're an odd duck.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-07-2009, 10:32 PM
ll cool j is a doodle.
-7l250E5uM4
^ featured on encino man

better to be an odd duck than a sheep - isnt it
i might go change my nick to canibus - rip that mic from your arm.

02-07-2009, 10:37 PM
Well I am not really a big cool J fan, Mama Said Knock You Out is an awesome track.

I had the tape in 4th grade.

Also, he killed cannibus. The rap songs were ok, but if you want to be real, Canibus is not in the same league as LL.

LL, like him or not, is a hip-hop legend and one of the most successful artists of all time.

Canibus is a good lyricist, but he's a herb who never did shit.

Cool J>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>canibus.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-07-2009, 10:42 PM
^ names himself after LL cool J

http://highbridnation.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2008/08/ll-cool-j2.jpg

^ poser try-hard - hence hip-hop legend revoked. this happened years ago. dont you read the source ?

02-07-2009, 10:49 PM
I am already familiar with your hatred of success, Mech.

Are you still hurt because I don't like Immortal Technique and don't believe that George Bush, Jay-Z and a bunch of rabbis bombed the world trade tower?

You need to move on.

Or at least find a somewhat amusing way to "dis" people.

Uncle Steezo
02-07-2009, 11:17 PM
if i wasn't always eager to discuss my business ventures then i would say i got played but until this thread i havent had an appropriate opportunity.

i also wrote a 300+ page technical manual for the worlds largest mobile phone transaction clearing house.

did a complete redesign of BRE magazine, a radio industry magazine aimed toward djs and program directors.

owned a clothing store 05-07. that was a fail. my biz partners were funding the thing with tax return fraud from local crackheads.

benny the proof is the Luda on BET pic. it clearly says STYLE MASTER GENERALS on the shirt. idk people usually don't believe in things they themselves cant do.

EAGLE EYE
02-07-2009, 11:21 PM

true story real life.

true story, real life.

damn!

SKAMPOE
02-07-2009, 11:24 PM
Is Dat Jimmy The Cricket?

02-07-2009, 11:27 PM
Is Dat Jimmy The Cricket?

hahahaha

SKAMPOE
02-07-2009, 11:29 PM
jimini jimini jimini jimini CRICKET

Uncle Steezo
02-07-2009, 11:34 PM
no.
jimmy the cricket is that crackhead that washes rims at the citgo in New London.

SKAMPOE
02-07-2009, 11:36 PM
i bet lol

The Hound
02-08-2009, 06:20 AM
i'm not gonna quote your post style because it is epicly big ... but, you explained it well ... so good luck

TSA
02-08-2009, 12:45 PM
I realized that our feeble minds don't understand Gavin's enormous success. I thought he was just some sweet faggot, but after reading his biographical prose, I realize that Gavin is the man.

He is funny, intelligent, successful, handsome, and just an all-around great human being.

I actually look forward to the next time he "sons" me with both verbiage and visual stimuli.

While it is always harsh, hurtful, and poignant, at least I am being acknowledged the GOD
himself.

I now realize how lucky wu-corp is to have gavin and realize that he is the glue that holds this forum together.

I realize that our time together may be limited, and am purchasing an external hard drive for the sole purposes of copying and pasting various gavinisms, lest the be lost for eternity.
AHAHAHAHAH!H!H!HAhaHAH!!
AHAHA

SKAMPOE
02-08-2009, 12:57 PM
i think its best if u stay outta genchat, dont let me see u there:(W

TSA
02-08-2009, 01:32 PM
http://www.rackjite.com/graphics/johnwhite.jpg

SKAMPOE
02-08-2009, 01:35 PM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/SSPX0241.jpg

dirt faaaaaaaaaaaaace killaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

TSA
02-08-2009, 01:41 PM
http://mylifeofcrime.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/john-white.jpg
GET DA FUCK UP!

http://mylifeofcrime.files.wordpress.com/2007/12/john-white.jpg
JIGSAW DA GOD SAYS GET THE FUCK UP!

Sicka than aidZ
02-10-2009, 02:23 AM
in style's defense, you guys pretty much all suck.

thats kinda what im sayin, for real when i first met style he had this place fuckin rollin with idea'z.

all i see is a buncha catz tryin to hold down the fun level and bitch. yo style u should just move on tho. fuck the bitchin dude your takin it a lil far yourself. yo im down with your movement but i dont really care bout your life. it's cool tho. not like u care about mine. peace