PDA

View Full Version : Do white ppl have white offs?

TSA
02-07-2009, 02:10 AM
like you know, when you meet an outside cracker, which would be the inverse of a house nigger (btw house niggers run the homeless), do you call him out? do you prove to him who white you are?

infact what are some things a real cracker would say to a house cracker to prove he's the whiter of the whites?

"You have never lived in a gated community have you?"

Longbongcilvaringz
02-07-2009, 02:15 AM
Um, i have never encountered this.

White people call other white people things though, like, maybe they will used derogatory terms about English people, because they are the whitest humans on earth.

White people do like to try and establish status over other whites though.

The Hound
02-07-2009, 02:16 AM
i bet pat bateman doesn't sprout his pinky finger when he sips a cup of tea

TSA
02-07-2009, 02:20 AM
english ppl are the whitest of the white breed?

i wonder whos the negroest of the negro-breed?

real black ppl in real life dont get into these contests either, but i really wanna know whos the negroest of the negro breed.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-07-2009, 02:20 AM
Yeah, i actually don't.

I am worthless.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-07-2009, 02:21 AM

real black ppl in real life dont get into these contests either, but i really wanna know whos the negroest of the negro breed.

You're goint to have to ask a black dude.

All non whites are the same to us.

TSA
02-07-2009, 02:22 AM
whats the black equivalent of the pinky thing

i think it's saying "yes' after someone says something about jesus and nodding your head up and down.

yes and mmhmm.

for a niggerish flurry combine both.

TSA
02-07-2009, 02:24 AM
i guess africans would be the negroest of the negro breed but which africans?
probably ethiopians, being they were the ORIGINAL orginial man.

that's fuckin original.

but at the same time in real life they act like they have small dicks and 0 finesse, so i think that cancels out.

DJMethods
02-07-2009, 02:33 AM
Yall more bitch than Dru Hill.

YungSunny
02-07-2009, 03:40 AM
like you know, when you meet an outside cracker, which would be the inverse of a house nigger (btw house niggers run the homeless), do you call him out? do you prove to him who white you are?

infact what are some things a real cracker would say to a house cracker to prove he's the whiter of the whites?

"You have never lived in a gated community have you?"

I always wondered why some black people did that.
What's accomplished from it?

Professor Poopsnagle
02-07-2009, 05:09 AM
I hear that Chinese people brag to eachother how much rice they can pick and when they have a disagreement they put on their Raiden hats and kick eachothers asses.

SHRAP
02-07-2009, 07:28 AM
rich white people always brag on they dad

some shit like

"my father owns a fortune 500 company, what does YOUR father do?"

bitch who gives a fuck what your dad does, all u did was come out his dick, that dont make u shit but a kidnap target :lmao:

The Hound
02-07-2009, 07:30 AM
you can't get any whiter than a french canadian

SHRAP must wake up every day thinking up new reasons not to put a bullet in his own head

SHRAP
02-07-2009, 07:33 AM
im not french canadian, but youre australian :lmao:

you must wake up every day thinking of new ways to fuck a kangaroo

Come Honor Face
02-07-2009, 07:34 AM
There's some kinda fad going around at my work, where white people are saying to each other "damn your white" when they say something gay, or nerdy. I find it funny.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-07-2009, 08:03 AM
Sometimes, at the country club, my anglo friends will call me a "sellout" for listening to wu-tang and my love of barbecue.

But I quickly remind them that my favorite meal is brunch and that I sometimes smile when having my picture taken, and then they are quick to "recognize the real"

Olive Oil Goombah
02-07-2009, 09:50 AM
haha..

THe only time i come across 'white off' type stuff is when you sometimes encounters WASPs (white anglo saxon protestants for the deaf dumb and blind) who truly think they are above everything.

I have some WASPs in the family and they do this jokingly and we exchange ball busting between WASP and italian.
They'll give us the old greaseball, half nigger shit, so we usually always brag on our tans (cuz they are the palest creatures on earth, they will tell you this tho) and how London was a Roman trading outpost.

nobody gets sensitive tho. Alot of whites do this amongst ourselves because we are very different from eachother yet, we band together to form a cohesive white unit, generically in the US.

its quite an eclectic club.

100pr00f
02-07-2009, 10:23 AM

wrong

i went to a all black mid school like 4 whites

and i heard blacks argue this all the time with each other
on who is blacker
the blacker gets got made fun of
in high school they would fight the african kids

TSA
02-07-2009, 10:47 AM
thats cause african americans are the whitest of the blacks.
i was considered 'dark' even though my tone is normal and theres is abnormally light, sometimes.

http://c3.ac-images.myspacecdn.com/images01/74/l_702e454c1ceba9aa6ea1103eaf207716.jpg (http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=viewImage&friendID=83632667&albumID=751624&imageID=10968911#a=751624&i=369466)

then again lincoln is the scum black guy in the passenger seat of fat white skeeters on the way to walmart capital of the world so most of them are mixed. but the mixed ones are still the standard bearer for black, until the become president. then they're not black enough to the depressed.

but they do believe they're the standard bearer for universal black though theres literally no difference between them and white ppl other then how they pronounce some words, sometimes.

i've heard the sentence
"is he black or african" alot.

Mumm Ra
02-07-2009, 03:05 PM
http://i52.photobucket.com/albums/g26/osirus16/02-06-09_1651.jpg