PDA

View Full Version : who will win the english premier league this year??

oldie
09-08-2005, 01:31 PM
i truly believe man utd can come back and take it, that or the champions league. chelsea bought the title and i dont think arsenal are much of a contender this year.

who'll win it this year?

MK_Wu
09-08-2005, 01:41 PM
I agree witchu, I cant see aresnal winin' this year

warghost
09-08-2005, 02:47 PM
Who Gives a shit!!

oldie
09-11-2005, 06:16 AM
^^not you, but football fans do!!!!! i don' think arsenal will b emuch of a threat this year, specially not viera's gone. big mistake.

Krimewave
09-11-2005, 06:42 AM
Who Gives a shit!!
anyone who don't care about football is gay.

back on subject.
sorry, but unless Utd sort out the midfield, they ain't gonna win shit.
Chelsea are gonna drop less points than last year, so it's gonna be difficult for Utd to keep up.

I've gotta say Chelsea I'm afraid.

Soul Controller
09-11-2005, 07:33 AM
ytep chelsea
have the squad
the players
the manager
and the everything else
can anyone really see some1 else winning it?
besides deluded man u fans?

Ouroborous
09-11-2005, 01:53 PM
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/sport/logos/man_utd.gif

You Chelsea dickriders make me laugh. Man U are a better team period. Wow, they dropped 2 points in a derby game, get over it. Chelsea's luck wont last forever, 1 Crespo injury time strike is the only difference between the teams. I honestly think Man U will win the league.

There were 2 major factors everyone overlooked as to why Chelsea won the league last year.

1) Utd started slowly without Ferdinand (drug test ban) Ronaldo & Heinze (Olympics) which is 3 of the key players, then Van Nistelrooy was injured - take Terry, Lampard & Gallas out the team (which is equivalent in worth) and they'll struggle. Yes injuries & other bullshit like olympics is part of football but it also plays a large part. Arsenal without Henry for example in same scenario as van nistelrooy would be a shadow of themselves. Chelsea have no one in same class as Henry or Ruud up front.

2) If Utd hadn't beaten Arsenal when they did, no one else would have & they'd have ran away with the league, destroyed their confidence.

Chelsea have spent shit loads but still aren't invincible, 5 wins out of 5 is impressive, but a season is 38 games and they wont win the next 33 out of 33 so anything can happen, man U are 2 points behind if they win their game in hand, which can be caught up if they beat chelsea & match their results beforehand so get real. Its fucking sad calling the season as over after 5 games, Chelsea could lose 15 players to drugs & injuries after the window & be stuffed so don't be stupid. I'm sure there's a good chance Chelsea will win, but same for Man U.

Ronin
09-11-2005, 06:08 PM
lol man u and arsenal are out the picture

chelsea can buy anyone they want and have the best manager around in europe probably

wenger fucked up selling viera

fergason seems to have got things going again after last season

id love abramovich to leave so its more equal at the top, but the divide is just too big

chelsea are helping to make football worse, its got mad boring

WU-KILLAH
09-12-2005, 03:28 AM
Manchester will win something big this year: Premier league or the champion's league ... I think Im gonna bet some money for the premier league title ...

Who Gives a shit!!

99% of the people who live on planet earth.

Cheech Da WildKard
09-12-2005, 03:59 AM
Warghost - That's funny cuz every Jamaican I know loves football.

Holmes
09-12-2005, 11:56 AM
Chelsea will win the Title easy. The defence and goalkeeper are awesome. As for buying the title, well every team spends cash, Man Utd paid loads for Rooney and Ferdinand.
I dont support any team just like football.

Ouroborous
09-12-2005, 02:55 PM
lol. 5 games in to the season. this is some funny shit.

chelsea may very well win the league this year but its not 'over'.

dropping 2 points out of 15 (coming in a heated derby match) makes man u out of the picture - whatever!

TUCO
09-12-2005, 03:56 PM
Real Madrid

lol

peace

Krimewave
09-13-2005, 05:15 AM
As for buying the title, well every team spends cash, Man Utd paid loads for Rooney and Ferdinand.
money that Man Utd had built up as a result of decades of success and loyal support.

also, don't forget that Utd had already made Rooney's transfer fee from the sale of David Beckham, a product of Utd's youth system.

Dubee
09-13-2005, 07:56 AM
Arsenal!!!!

oldie
09-13-2005, 11:48 AM
Arsenal have no chance this year, i really don't see them as a threat. Chelsea have luck, well Ourobous said it all. Yes chelsea can buy anyone- thats the bad thing. United (im a united fan btw) payed over the odds for Ferdinand i have realised over the past few weeks, with Champions league and Premiership games gone by, since he came back from his drugs ban he's been sluggish and just not on form. i would realise how much difference he made if he went tho. but i'd of rather payed 30 odd Mill for Heinze - he's been well worth his money. good strong tackler, not affraid to go after players etc. good player IMO.

cutthroat
09-13-2005, 12:44 PM
Chelsea by a landslide, Arsenal should have kept Vierra.

oldie
09-16-2005, 06:50 PM
OK!!!!!!!!!! we lost Heinze!!!!!!!!!!!!! NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! he's better than Ferdinand IMO. he's a class defender, and will keiran richardson fuck fill the void, he's a young midfielder still tryna find his feet for fuck sake!!!! that has SERIOUSLY damaged Uniteds season IMO. i kno one man don't make a team but he certainly made a difference.

p.a. i SOOOOO hope we get Ballack in the January transfer window. class player, i reckon he'd be quite a rock at united. either that or go Juan Sebastian Veron stylee. ur either great or shit at united. no alrite players. good or bad. one or the other.

will Chelsea fuck runaway with it this year. Arsenal sellin Viera is like United sellin Beckham but we have recovered (ronaldo, still to mature but he's still class) u can't get another Viera. one of a kind, a rock at Highbury, like Keano (more in years gone by tho).

36chambers
09-16-2005, 07:13 PM
I wouldn't count Arsenal out of it just yet. You would be silly to.

oldie
09-18-2005, 05:33 AM
nah i know its evryones game at the moment but i just think they are lookin not as strong this time round.

the insignificant
09-18-2005, 05:55 AM
man u have a great shot this year... for one thing they finally don't have a clown in goals that will cost them points (ferguson, for a while there, seemed clueless when it came to keepers)... and barring injuries they should have enough depth to rotate the squad effectively between the league and europe...

i know chelsea have bought a title already, but abrahmavic (spell?) is moron... jose must cringe with every overpriced purchase this tool brings into the club... it just means more disgruntled players and more pressure to keep overinflated egos puffed up by juggling the squad... depth is great, but if he isn't careful, abrahmavic could burst chelsea's bubble single-handedly...

Krimewave
09-20-2005, 06:20 AM
man u have a great shot this year... for one thing they finally don't have a clown in goals that will cost them points (ferguson, for a while there, seemed clueless when it came to keepers)... and barring injuries they should have enough depth to rotate the squad effectively between the league and europe...

Heinze (all season), Keane, Solskaer, Neville, Fortune and Saha are all injured right now.
Utd barely have a starting 11.

Protection
09-24-2005, 08:26 AM
I can't see Chelsea losing the title now... I don't care much tho, im no fan of the Premier League.

oldie
09-24-2005, 09:36 AM
Heinze (all season), Keane, Solskaer, Neville, Fortune and Saha are all injured right now.
Utd barely have a starting 11.thats exactly my worry!! Heine is a great player, valuable part of the squad!! id of rather paid 30 Mill for him than Ferdinand! Keano will be back in about two months i think, Solksjaer should be back pretty soonish seems as fergie thought he could of been ready for the start of the season, i havent seen Ole play for about 3 years!! he's in his 30's too aint he! Neville, i didnt know about - damn! same for Fortune & Saha. honestly i think we could afford to sell Saha and get another striker, dont know who tho!

with all these players coming in & out of injury its hardly gunna be an easy start to the season for UTD is it, not what Ferguson or any UTD fan wanted.

i soo hpe we get Ballack though, Keane replacement hopefully.

but jus though id let ya know Chelsea are after payin 70 Mill!!!!!!! for Adriano.

70 fuckin million, thats insane!!!!!

what Jose wants Jose gets.

oldie
09-25-2005, 11:15 AM
well, 2-1. thats gunna get us the title aint it!!!!!!!!!! but Van Der Sar, he is on fire!! i think we have finally found Schemeichael replacement, he aint as good as he was cos he was one of a kind but he's doin a great job so far!!!

Ouroborous
09-25-2005, 12:52 PM
fergie needs to dump the deadwood, like o'shea, miller and his decision not to get another striker (as well as keeping saha) was damn fucking stupid, always gonna come back & bite him on the arse

Krimewave
09-25-2005, 01:44 PM
I think not strengthening the midfield is more the problem.
oh, and you can add silvestre to that list of injuries.

Heinze, Keane, Solskaer, Neville, Fortune, Silvestre and Saha:-

wonder how well this team (+ 4 others obviously) would do in the prem.

oldie
09-29-2005, 04:10 PM
fergie needs to dump the deadwood, like o'shea, miller and his decision not to get another striker (as well as keeping saha) was damn fucking stupid, always gonna come back & bite him on the arse
i half agree, O'Shea is a quality player...he keeps miller and younger heads cos he's about the future, he likes to muture players over years before they break into the 1st team full time and are usually able to cut it.

i remember the 1st time i seen him put on O'Shea...i was like who...but he did aight and he kept giving him the odd 20 minutes here and there and now look at him..regular 1st team player!!

i wouldnt mind if Saha went neither...he kept onto that Brazilian midfielder we had for too long..his name has left my head and i've forgot but he was shite. im sure he got sold. he maybe wasnt a shote player he just couldnt play at united, the style of play at united didnt suit him.

same for Forlan...the style didnt suit him...but mind you he didnt get enough play to prove himself. I liked him..i even got his name on the back of the blue shirt...i think 2 seasons old now but i'll always remember a coincedence.
i was watchin United V Liverpool..Dudek in goal for Liverpool...a time when he had a shit period...United won 2-1..Forlan scored both United goals (Dudek had an awful game and got dropped and never rlly recovered) and Forlans shirt number was 21!
i know its daft but i liked him so i was really happy he'd won us the game and it matched his shirt numba.

oldie
09-29-2005, 04:12 PM
I think not strengthening the midfield is more the problem.
oh, and you can add silvestre to that list of injuries.

Heinze, Keane, Solskaer, Neville, Fortune, Silvestre and Saha:-

wonder how well this team (+ 4 others obviously) would do in the prem.
Ole Gunnar Solksjaer..ya forgetting him...cant wait till he comes back. it shudnt be too long i expect as Fergie said he might have been ready for the start of season but he wasnt obviously.

im also scared for his return for his sake...he's really injury prone and if he gets injured 1st game back thats his career over for sure... this injury almost ended his career.

JASPER
09-29-2005, 06:11 PM
Chelsea.

They play great football.

Krimewave
09-29-2005, 07:02 PM
Chelsea.

They play great football.
lmao

JASPER
09-29-2005, 07:19 PM
OMG TEH LOL IM GOING TO HATE JASPEREER IN ALL POSTS LAWL111

Christ kid, get a grip.

Btw, Chelsea will win the PL, mark my words.

Krimewave
09-30-2005, 05:53 AM
I was laughing at the bit that said "they play great football", you fuckwit.

JASPER
09-30-2005, 06:00 AM
They play attractive football and it's great to watch.

Welshkillabee
09-30-2005, 06:05 AM
Chelsea by a long shot. Liverpool are my team I'm hoping we retain the Champoins League!!

Krimewave
10-01-2005, 05:56 AM
They play attractive football and it's great to watch.
no they don't. unless you like watching football played like chess.

only Arsenal play attractive football in the prem right now.
but I'm guessing they have too many black players for your liking.

Prince Rai
10-01-2005, 05:57 AM
im a gunner and im sayn its gon be ChelSKI without a doubt now

Ouroborous
10-01-2005, 06:24 AM
Uniteds problem is the formation & lack of cover at CF.

Strikers: Saha (always injured) RVN (awesome) Rooney (not played in his best position) Smith (now not playing up front) Solskjaer (injured) Bellion (not give chance, on loan) Rossi (untried, not given chance) Ebanks-Blake (untried, not given chance)............. so in reality we only have 2 strikers @ mo, 1 of whom doesnt ever play CF & is suspended for 2 european games.

As for injuries it currently is: Gary Nev, Wes Brown, Quinton Fortune, Mickael Silvestre, Gabriele Heinze, Roy Keane, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Louis Saha, you can then add Jonathan Spector (loan) as another who would be around the first team @ the moment who we can't recall until December/January.

Saying that there should still be enough to win every game we play, the defence isn't the main problem, the creating & scoring more than one goal a game is. Think this is best team available at the moment:

VDS//O'Shea-Ferdinand-Pique-Richardson//Ronaldo-Smith-Scholes-Giggs//Rooney-RVN

Subs: Bardsley/Rossi/Fletcher/Park/Howard

As for comments about Kleberson he never had three games in a row in the first team, thats why he was shit, never had a chance, should have got a run cos Scholes was so out of form (and is still way short of his best IMO) that boy could have been amazing, but injuries didn't help.

Krimewave
10-01-2005, 07:28 AM
I reckon Utd's biggest problem is Carlos Queerass.
he's got Utd playing the most negative football I've ever them seen in my life.
it seems pretty nailed on that he chooses the team and thetactics at Utd now.
Utd need to get rid of this fuckwit right now, or unfortunately it's chelsea for the title, all the way.

Ronin
10-01-2005, 07:35 AM
when kidd and mclaren left, man u started falling off

arsenal and man yoo need to regroup after this season and buy some squad players and replacements for aging/left players

keanes gonna go, hes done anyway now, scholes needs replacing too

viera hasnt been replaced and henry needs a partner to play off, reyes and persie dont suit him, unless he leaves

chelsea can just buy anyone so it doesnt matter....

oldie
10-01-2005, 12:37 PM
Uniteds problem is the formation & lack of cover at CF.

Strikers: Saha (always injured) RVN (awesome) Rooney (not played in his best position) Smith (now not playing up front) Solskjaer (injured) Bellion (not give chance, on loan) Rossi (untried, not given chance) Ebanks-Blake (untried, not given chance)............. so in reality we only have 2 strikers @ mo, 1 of whom doesnt ever play CF & is suspended for 2 european games.

As for injuries it currently is: Gary Nev, Wes Brown, Quinton Fortune, Mickael Silvestre, Gabriele Heinze, Roy Keane, Ole Gunnar Solskjaer, Louis Saha, you can then add Jonathan Spector (loan) as another who would be around the first team @ the moment who we can't recall until December/January.

Saying that there should still be enough to win every game we play, the defence isn't the main problem, the creating & scoring more than one goal a game is. Think this is best team available at the moment:

VDS//O'Shea-Ferdinand-Pique-Richardson//Ronaldo-Smith-Scholes-Giggs//Rooney-RVN

Subs: Bardsley/Rossi/Fletcher/Park/Howard

As for comments about Kleberson he never had three games in a row in the first team, thats why he was shit, never had a chance, should have got a run cos Scholes was so out of form (and is still way short of his best IMO) that boy could have been amazing, but injuries didn't help.
WOW u know ur stuff m8. i used to be like dat say 6/7 years ago, cos my m8s was well into footy too. then i moved and no 1 is into footy so i jus keep a check for scores and read the papers n teletext and OF COURSE wtahc the champ's league games on ITV 1/2 when they on!!!

you have dropped so much knowledge here, all tru except i dont agree wiv the Kleberson comments, fair he didnt get a good run but i still dont think he was suited to United's style of play. too fast paced for him @ times!

and...Ebanks-Blake...who?? never heard of him. what about Ji-Sung, not sure if he as actually @ UTD yet? he had to stay at his club because of a work permit wasnt it?

and we should NOT of sold Forlan, so much potential, he was a nice striker when he was there anyway IMO!

and mate, Scholes has sooo much potential too!!! he hasnt been on top of his game for years, i remember the days he was bangin em in all the time from way outside the box like he's know for!

Rooney needs to cool down or he's gunna be suspended all the time. RVN needs more fire at the mo', he needs some one else to feed off, a new midfielder or a strike partener who will set him up as well, Rooney does this but not as much as i'd like to see.

Sell Saha, he wont be missed much IMO, keep the cash to make a bigger bid for Ballack in January.

the problem with all these new young players he got in is Fergie takes a season or two to bring em into the 1st team on a regular basis, he did it with Ronaldo too, but he did say he's gunna cut down on using Ronaldo so not to tire him out ata young age, he just needs to mature a bit as a player and he has the potential to be a world class player IMO!!! even Ronaldinho says so!

oldie
10-01-2005, 12:41 PM
viera hasnt been replaced and henry needs a partner to play off, reyes and persie dont suit him, unless he leaves

chelsea can just buy anyone so it doesnt matter....
i dnt think arsenal will ever replace Viera, one of a kind. ya need Henry 1st! he's injured at the mo isnt he?

yeah Chelsea have an unfair advantage but it can't be stopped and in a way it is fair because anyone could come along and buy united (i know the american dude, 4got his name at the mo) but some one with money and not borrowing. same for arsenal - sum1 cud buy them like abramovich has so it cant be complained about cos i remember the days when united could buy anyone compared to anyone in the PL.

Krimewave
10-03-2005, 06:04 PM
.....sum1 cud buy them like abramovich has so it cant be complained about cos i remember the days when united could buy anyone compared to anyone in the PL.
Utd built up money over time by being one of the best/most famous teams in the world for several decades.
chelsea is an over night thing.
I ain't complaining (or hating), it's all swings and roundabouts, but just don't compare Utd's (previous) wealth to chelsea's cause they ain't the same thing.

MefMan36
10-03-2005, 06:32 PM
Its obviously the english. They are the sure bet to win, right?

oldie
10-05-2005, 11:37 AM
Utd built up money over time by being one of the best/most famous teams in the world for several decades.
chelsea is an over night thing.
I ain't complaining (or hating), it's all swings and roundabouts, but just don't compare Utd's (previous) wealth to chelsea's cause they ain't the same thing.
yeah i got you. i know UTD got money from revenue, tickets, merchandise etc. its just been announced that Real Madrid have overtook them after something like 8 years. Real are now the richest club in the world, well they earn the most. United 2nd.

im tellin you, someone jinxed the Premiership title, some commentator said as we were going into teh year 2000 that "united have ruled the 90's, so who's gunna rule the thousands??..Arsenal?" but its lookin like Chelsea unless United wake the fuck up and step they game up. sell Saha and keep the money to beat Chelsea incase they decide to try and sign Micheal Ballack knowing full well United want him, in the January transfer window.

need another good striker too! Smith has been pulled back to Midfield so thats one down. then if they do sell Saha, we dont got many to chnage around with.

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-05-2005, 01:59 PM
"golry golry man united"

chelsea will win no question, I am not a fan, they just will

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-05-2005, 02:01 PM
Its obviously the english. They are the sure bet to win, right?
no, cause most the players aren't

oldie
10-05-2005, 02:40 PM
no, cause most the players aren'tTru Tru. thats somethign they should put a cap on, they have to have X amount of english players in their teams. Chelsea is like 99% foreigners, United have a nice balance of players from the U.K and Foreigners but still they have a fair few foreigners. Arsenal 90's% foreigners. Liverpool are almost as bad as Chelsea.

come to think of it, its only the teams who linger in the bottom half of the league that have a majority squad of U.K. players!

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
10-06-2005, 06:36 AM
The 2 people that are a sure bet to win are either russian or american

oldie
10-07-2005, 11:19 AM
^^^damn shame they have to be russian or amercian! no offence to russians or americans. fuck glazer!!!!!! thats my opinion right now. im not sure on his plans, i think he could have an alterior motive!

Ouroborous
10-07-2005, 01:00 PM
WOW u know ur stuff m8. i used to be like dat say 6/7 years ago, cos my m8s was well into footy too. then i moved and no 1 is into footy so i jus keep a check for scores and read the papers n teletext and OF COURSE wtahc the champ's league games on ITV 1/2 when they on!!!

you have dropped so much knowledge here, all tru except i dont agree wiv the Kleberson comments, fair he didnt get a good run but i still dont think he was suited to United's style of play. too fast paced for him @ times!

and...Ebanks-Blake...who?? never heard of him. what about Ji-Sung, not sure if he as actually @ UTD yet? he had to stay at his club because of a work permit wasnt it?

and we should NOT of sold Forlan, so much potential, he was a nice striker when he was there anyway IMO!

and mate, Scholes has sooo much potential too!!! he hasnt been on top of his game for years, i remember the days he was bangin em in all the time from way outside the box like he's know for!

Rooney needs to cool down or he's gunna be suspended all the time. RVN needs more fire at the mo', he needs some one else to feed off, a new midfielder or a strike partener who will set him up as well, Rooney does this but not as much as i'd like to see.

Sell Saha, he wont be missed much IMO, keep the cash to make a bigger bid for Ballack in January.

the problem with all these new young players he got in is Fergie takes a season or two to bring em into the 1st team on a regular basis, he did it with Ronaldo too, but he did say he's gunna cut down on using Ronaldo so not to tire him out ata young age, he just needs to mature a bit as a player and he has the potential to be a world class player IMO!!! even Ronaldinho says so!
kleb plays in the scholes role, never got to play there, lot of his class is movement off ball, played so little he put his shooting boots down & forget where he'd put them........... fergy destroyed his confidence, was the veron syndrome, media witch hunt.

Everyone's hating on Saha but he's played really well whenever he's been fit (which admittedly isn't a lot) but injuries are injuries if we sell him he'd stay fit & be amazing somewhere else.

Ouroborous
10-07-2005, 01:01 PM
Everton will win the english premiership this year (well the ladies version anyway)

36chambers
10-07-2005, 02:46 PM
Tru Tru. thats somethign they should put a cap on, they have to have X amount of english players in their teams. Chelsea is like 99% foreigners, United have a nice balance of players from the U.K and Foreigners but still they have a fair few foreigners. Arsenal 90's% foreigners. Liverpool are almost as bad as Chelsea.

come to think of it, its only the teams who linger in the bottom half of the league that have a majority squad of U.K. players!
Im pretty sure Chelsea have more English players in the squad than any of those teams u mentioned. Not including filler players like the 3rd goalie;

Glen Johnson
Wayne Bridge
John Terry
Frank Lampard
Joe Cole
Shaun Wright-Phillips
Carlton Cole

Then we have Lenny Pidgely who is the 3rd goalie... who is also English, if you want to count him too. Not forgetting Damien Duff who is Irish. :p

oldie
10-07-2005, 05:22 PM
kleb plays in the scholes role, never got to play there, lot of his class is movement off ball, played so little he put his shooting boots down & forget where he'd put them........... fergy destroyed his confidence, was the veron syndrome, media witch hunt.

Everyone's hating on Saha but he's played really well whenever he's been fit (which admittedly isn't a lot) but injuries are injuries if we sell him he'd stay fit & be amazing somewhere else.
Fergie just doesnt give players much of a chance although the time when Keleberson did play it wasnt anything great, he made a few really nice crosses and thats all i seen him do. i can see why kleberson didnt live up to his rep.

Saha has done alrite for himself at United but i think he's just below United's Par, just doesnt cut it for me.

you mean like Forlan!!!!!!!!!!!! should have never sold him, said it since he wasnt gettin played much. i rated him, sounds bit contradicting considerin gi dont thin Saha quite has it and he has scored more. oh well.

oldie
10-07-2005, 05:24 PM
Im pretty sure Chelsea have more English players in the squad than any of those teams u mentioned. Not including filler players like the 3rd goalie;

Glen Johnson
Wayne Bridge
John Terry
Frank Lampard
Joe Cole
Shaun Wright-Phillips
Carlton Cole

Then we have Lenny Pidgely who is the 3rd goalie... who is also English, if you want to count him too. Not forgetting Damien Duff who is Irish. :p
point taken.lol. so Chelskea do have more English players than i thought. thanks for pointing it out. BUT, they only jus got Wright-Phillips....and thats all i can come up with.lol.

oh Damien Duff should be at United, we wanted him first!

oldie
10-07-2005, 05:29 PM
p.s. can't wait to hear the out come of this United Vs Chelsea involving that Obi kid!
he signed for United first, you can't sign for a club and then turn around and say "oh sorry i dont wanna play for you, i wanna play for chelsea" he also forgot to mention the main reason he changed his mind : "because i just looked at the premiership table and see they are doing better than you, compared to the last time you inquired about me and you were on top"

i got real confused when i seen in the paper that Chelsea signed him. i was like WTF United just signed him like last week, i could swear they did!!!!!!!!!!!!

ooh i got a lot of hate for chelsea.

36chambers
10-08-2005, 11:10 AM
Have him, I wouldn't want a player like that at my club. Although he might be good, looks likes hes not too loyal.

oldie
10-11-2005, 11:41 AM
yeah me may not be loyal but he must be aight if Fergie been keepin tabs for years, and Jose wants him too. must have something about him.

Ouroborous
10-11-2005, 12:59 PM

Glen Johnson
Wayne Bridge
John Terry
Frank Lampard
Joe Cole
Shaun Wright-Phillips
Carlton Cole

Gary Neville
Wes Brown
Phil Bardsley
Kieran Richardson
Wayne Rooney
Rio Ferdinand
Paul Scholes
Alan Smith
Sylvan Ebanks Blake

Then we have Ben Foster no. 3 keeper, Giggs - welsh fletcher & miller - scottish, keane & o'shea - irish

Krimewave
11-14-2005, 07:10 PM
Have him, I wouldn't want a player like that at my club. Although he might be good, looks likes hes not too loyal.
no, you have him.
he sounds like a right cunt to me.