PDA

View Full Version : I guess bragging about success on here is a no-no??

EAGLE EYE
02-08-2009, 02:23 PM
I guess I really did it this time.

I really reached the supreme clientele level of internet douchebaggary.

(I bragged about success and I liked it.)

I bragged about how I roll out of bed and go to work at about 10:30 every morning or possible work out of the house and play with the dogs.

I bragged about getting paid to work and snowboard on a few occasions these next coming months.

I bragged about going to music award shows that arent open to the general public and hanging out in the vip section drinking whiskies with other artists.

I bragged about being in the blood line of what used to be one of the largest most prominent gun manufacturers this country had in the past.

I'm sorry guys. I guess my farewell thread is coming soon. This forum doesn't revolve around me and my Zach Morris hair dew or snarky remarks.

This forum is only built 4 rock bottom status. Sorry I forgot that. Im sorry.

Other guilty parties who I encourage to leave this forum due to their success and achievements in life:

STYLE
GraveYard Shifter
L1NKZ
Ilz
HAN
Prolifical
Bolo

^All you successful people are welcome to come meet me at the MAX! for a burger and shake on me!

http://celebrities.ninemsn.com.au/img/slideshow/sbtb/sbtb_zack1.jpg

SKAMPOE
02-08-2009, 02:26 PM
only the losers and fags think its a no no... we should praise any one doin it right and follow as long as its positive elevation. dats imo tho.

TSA
02-08-2009, 02:26 PM
I guess I really did it this time.

I really reached the supreme clientele level of internet douchebaggary.

(I bragged about success and I liked it.)

I bragged about how I roll out of bed and go to work at about 10:30 every morning or possible work out of the house and play with the dogs.

I bragged about getting paid to work and snowboard on a few occasions these next coming months.

I bragged about going to music award shows that arent open to the general public and hanging out in the vip section drinking whiskies with other artists.

I bragged about being in the blood line of what used to be one of the largest most prominent gun manufacturers this country had in the past.

I'm sorry guys. I guess my farewell thread is coming soon. This thread doesn't revolve around me and Zach Morris hair dew or snarky remarks.

This forum is only built 4 rock bottom status. Sorry I forgot that. Im sorry.

Other guilty parties who I encourage to leave this forum due to their success and achievements in life:

STYLE
GraveYard Shifter
L1NKZ
Ilz
HAN
Prolifical
Bolo

^All you successful people are welcome to come meet me at the MAX! for a burger and shake on me!

http://www.afrotoronto.com/CMS/images/stories/Image/BlackFather42-16605924.jpg

EAGLE EYE
02-08-2009, 02:27 PM
AHHAHAHAHHAAHA!! your sig!!

SHRAP
02-08-2009, 02:27 PM
sometimes i wish i could give neg rep to the same person over and over

SKAMPOE
02-08-2009, 02:28 PM
tissa has lost it..

i request a ban for him, atleast a week, cuz doods not mentally right, stylemaster dun did it again.... damn!

TSA
02-08-2009, 02:28 PM
http://www.ag.auburn.edu/fish/image_gallery/data/media/99/black_father_and_son.jpg

SKAMPOE
02-08-2009, 02:29 PM
and this is garbage

http://www.zshare.net/audio/5060117419173cfc/

EAGLE EYE
02-08-2009, 02:35 PM
sometimes i wish i could give neg rep to the same person over and over

You dont even understand. If I could neg rep myself for being this much of a douche bag I would.

SHRAP
02-08-2009, 02:44 PM
You dont even understand. If I could neg rep myself for being this much of a douche bag I would.

u can always just kill yourself :stroke:

EAGLE EYE
02-08-2009, 02:47 PM
u can always just kill yourself :stroke:

HAHa...

I forgot to ask you... when your time on earth is expired how do you want to be placed in your coffin?

Over-easy

or

Sunny side up?

TSA
02-08-2009, 02:48 PM
Shrap > Slang

EAGLE EYE
02-08-2009, 02:48 PM
Its kinda like Sonic and Knuckles

SHRAP
02-08-2009, 03:00 PM
HAHa...

I forgot to ask you... when your time on earth is expired how do you want to be placed in your coffin?

Over-easy

or

Sunny side up?

face down on top of your momma

TSA
02-08-2009, 03:01 PM
Its kinda like Sonic and Knuckles
hahhahah

nvm, i take it back

Prolifical ENG
02-08-2009, 05:25 PM
I know what you mean.

That list of people you listed are all vatican members (well style ex vat). Perhaps we can reorientate the vat KTL so its different than the other one. We wont make threads about conspiracy theories, racial inequality, society's problems, and what IQ tests really are. Instead we will focus on issues that require determination, dedication, and preseverance.

A thread devoted to the workplace situations. Talk about time management, liesure time, and putting down house mortgages.

TSA
02-08-2009, 05:38 PM
yea but look at ur demographic. theres like 14 homeless posters. let alone the lonely 1 bedroom apartment count.

EAGLE EYE
02-08-2009, 06:17 PM
whos the chic with the fatass singing at the pro bowl halftime show right now?

HANZO
02-08-2009, 06:50 PM
successful ppl should understand that bragging about it will make others hate their own lives even more.

Would you wanna be the reason for someone committing suicide???

TSA
02-08-2009, 07:02 PM
Rob decides he's leaving wucorp everytime he gets a paycheck tho.

and we already know about stylemaster

there a difference between bragging which can be dope or gay, and glitterpussing which is in all incidences gay.

HANZO
02-08-2009, 07:13 PM
i still need to identify a reason to leave this website. cause i dnt have any access to glitter its gonna be real hard to find a suitable reason.

EAGLE EYE
02-08-2009, 08:39 PM
successful ppl should understand that bragging about it will make others hate their own lives even more.

Would you wanna be the reason for someone committing suicide???

The reason? I think thats bit of a stretch, plus this site has no TOS. Its every man for themselves. If you cant spend a night out in the wilderness without a blanket and a emergency supply of glitter then you damn well shouldnt be posting up in this spot.

Did you know bears are attracted to the scent of glitter?

SKAMPOE
02-08-2009, 08:44 PM
http://img219.imageshack.us/img219/2853/toilettigerpawrm3.jpg

drippie k
02-09-2009, 01:35 AM
pointless thread maybe?

Longbongcilvaringz
02-09-2009, 04:07 AM
Was just saying that you're trying to impress people here.

Which, as you acknowledge, you are.

So i guess we're in agreement?

Which is good.

Robert
02-09-2009, 05:18 AM
So success is now judged by the "Official Forum of The Wutang Clan" golden standard?

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-10-2009, 10:25 PM
lol @ this

im not gonna feel bad for being where im at in life..im sorry a whole lot of you hate it...

sue me

i aint losing sleep

RADIOACTIVE MAN
02-10-2009, 10:37 PM
lol now that i think about this,humanity is the worst piece of shit alive,when a nigga is broke,yall motherfuckers is all happy and showing love,a nigga starts eating,then niggaz wanna hate and act brand new

fuck you faggot fronting ass niggaz,real talk

Uncle Steezo
02-10-2009, 10:40 PM
i only brag in order to achieve my goal of having every thread be about me or at least mention my name 3 times without me even entering it.

*plants Flag*

http://www.curtoons.com/images/SUPERMANlogo.jpg

EAGLE EYE
02-10-2009, 11:25 PM
^lol