PDA

View Full Version : So I Finally Made A MySpace Page, Eh...

Poizun of Culture VI
02-08-2009, 06:03 PM
Does anyone even use it anymore, and what good is it for? Everyone use to flip on me and was like WTF do you not have a MySpace page for, and I use to hate the shit. Now that im preparing my album to be released in the spring time, my label strongly suggested it. The albums got Royce Da 5'9, Joell Ortiz, Juganot a Couple other guest features...

I hear alot of models use it now, and that spam on it is beyond ridiculous...

Is It Even Worth It?

myspace.com/getatpoizun

TSA
02-08-2009, 06:06 PM
nobody uses it for anything but attempting to get pussy.

you're too late, it was really 2006, facebook is where ppl still go.

except highschool kids and whitetrash

oh yeah, myspace is whitetrash deli these days.

HANZO
02-08-2009, 06:22 PM
myspace still exists????

i am still holding out against the lure of facebook, the day i get a facebook is the day the world loses its freedom, and everyone becomes a communist.

Poizun of Culture VI
02-08-2009, 06:51 PM
myspace still exists????

i am still holding out against the lure of facebook, the day i get a facebook is the day the world loses its freedom, and everyone becomes a communist.

yeah i hear facebook is good for networking...

SKAMPOE
02-08-2009, 07:24 PM
www.myspace.com/skampoepcp

hit me up ya'll

EAGLE EYE
02-08-2009, 07:48 PM
the comment about the white trash deli analogy is right on.

The reason myspace is losing the battle is because they should of never let their userbase have so much customization of the page. Facebook probably has about half of the headaches from complaints about server load times, spam, browser crashes etc.

Basically Facebook won the battle and has taken the market share by 20% because they don't allow you assholes to cover your profile page in hello kitty graphics, wu tang logos, and Gucci mane youtubes.

Myspace now = the fleamarket of social networking

SKAMPOE
02-08-2009, 07:52 PM
I Dont Give A Fuck Tho, As Long As It Allows Me To Play Music

The Hound
02-08-2009, 07:52 PM
yeah but all the myspace queers keep petitioning to have facebook customised and colourful and to be able to play music and shit

SKAMPOE
02-08-2009, 07:55 PM
Dats Wak

EAGLE EYE
02-08-2009, 07:58 PM
yeah but all the myspace queers keep petitioning to have facebook customised and colourful and to be able to play music and shit

Believe me when I say this. Facebook definitely has plans for a large scale social music project underway. They're just keeping it out of the press for the meantime.

SKAMPOE
02-08-2009, 08:00 PM
good shit. hope its free.

TSA
02-08-2009, 08:00 PM
oh fuck no. there goes that website

12weLvE
02-08-2009, 08:08 PM
What up Poizun!!! You're on the wrong forum fam... Most Gen chat cats dont respect usunderground artist.

Head over to the booth thats were its at for us.

PEace!!

Poizun of Culture VI
02-08-2009, 08:19 PM
What up Poizun!!! You're on the wrong forum fam... Most Gen chat cats dont respect usunderground artist.

Head over to the booth thats were its at for us.

PEace!!

whats going on chek, nah i show love to everyone here at wtc, i like it over here. cool group of cats... For those that dont know me, im Poizun of the group Culture VI, which features some guys your more familiar with, which is Tragic Allies. Peep the site, i got my album sampler up, and the joint i did wit royce da 5'9...

www.myspace.com/getatpoizun

12weLvE
02-08-2009, 08:21 PM
I feel that man. Respect due.

And Gen cats dude are cool on my book.

Actually Skampoe and TSA happen to be pretty good on the mic.

GZAjector
02-08-2009, 08:53 PM
I Dont Give A Fuck Tho, As Long As It Allows Me To Play Music
that's pretty much how i feel about it. i'm about 1000 miles from all my people back in Va for the time being, so i use it as a way to hit them off with new state of the art cutting edge incredible 100 dolla casio beats that i make, that we always kicked raps over for fun. as far as a social networking goes, i don't care, it's just a medium for uploading beats. i didn't know about soundclick or zshare or any of the others when i made my myspace pages. all 200 of them. just for fun for me, obviously, nothing special there.

www.myspace.com/worldwar3flyingace
www.myspace.com/idolwarship
www.myspace.com/thebaronred
www.myspace.com/chocolateslinky
www.myspace.com/chyslerlebaron
www.myspace.com/teufelupagus
www.myspace.com/pisspain
www.myspace.com/chathamwatham
www.myspace.com/eddielebaron
www.myspace.com/ysnqmabjoab
www.myspace.com/theredbaronmanfredvonrichthofen
www.myspace.com/clandestinetroll
www.myspace.com/metronomicon
www.myspace.com/adsixsixsix
www.myspace.com/theredbarronfeaturingmikeb
www.myspace.com/theredbarronfeatmikeb
www.myspace.com/theredbarronandme

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/default.cfm?bandID=895609

Poizun of Culture VI
02-08-2009, 08:53 PM
I feel that man. Respect due.

And Gen cats dude are cool on my book.

Actually Skampoe and TSA happen to be pretty good on the mic.

well id expect some ill cats here, those that got some shit on the mic, throw me ya link...

www.myspace.com/getatpoizun

12weLvE
02-08-2009, 08:55 PM
The truth is here:

Everybody on the tops list

www.myspace.com/wucorparmy (http://www.myspace.com/wucorparmy)

All the ill audio booth cats... add on fam.

SKAMPOE
02-08-2009, 09:05 PM
shiit^^ and dats just to name a few. the way the army come 2 gether for projects is crazy, all ill emcees from accross the globe, thats like guinness book of werld record type shit... chek, we should look into this, get in contact with every emcee and the records peeps and makit so cuz its true and it could be done....

EAGLE EYE
02-08-2009, 09:09 PM
shiit^^ and dats just to name a few. the way the army come 2 gether for projects is crazy, all ill emcees from accross the globe, thats like guinness book of werld record type shit... chek, we should look into this, get in contact with every emcee and the records peeps and makit so cuz its true and it could be done....

http://croutonboy.typepad.com/photos/people_i_hate/tysmile.jpg

SKAMPOE
02-08-2009, 09:11 PM
im watchin that right now lmao

ct one

EAGLE EYE
02-08-2009, 09:12 PM
haha jesus.

SKAMPOE
02-08-2009, 09:14 PM
i bet u are to which is y u brought it up lmao ffIRD EYE

Poizun of Culture VI
02-08-2009, 09:28 PM
The truth is here:

Everybody on the tops list

www.myspace.com/wucorparmy (http://www.myspace.com/wucorparmy)

All the ill audio booth cats... add on fam.

thats whats up, ima throw you an exclusive joint i did wit tragic allies...

check two
02-08-2009, 10:24 PM
So you gotta use a full name when making a Face Book thingy to get approved? You can't just use a first name? Stricter than the Navy Seals.

SKAMPOE
02-08-2009, 10:26 PM
Im On There As Skampoe

check two
02-08-2009, 10:29 PM
First name Skamp, Last name Poe?

SKAMPOE
02-08-2009, 10:30 PM
Last Name Dugawd

hectis
02-08-2009, 10:30 PM
myspace is ok so is the book

oldie
02-09-2009, 05:24 AM
man i was gunna say u about a yr late with getting a myspace!
i got Facebook too, i find it better for networking, it is much simpler than myspace when you get your head around it. myspace got too many options and is too big, you can do loads of stuff wiv it.
eventho i customized my myspace when i got it back in lyk 05 or sumthing and ive recently customized my facebook background, yep you can do that now, its only a matter of time before you can do anything to it like myspace.

i reckon that Twitter is gunna be the next big thing eventho i checked it out already and dont like it, find it absolutley pointless...

Poizun of Culture VI
02-09-2009, 03:40 PM
Poizun - "It Aint Nothin" Feat. Tragic Allies & Niyx

http://www.myspace.com/getatpoizun

3rd track on the player, let me know what you think... add me as a friend!

Peace.
Poizun

MsRzaRecTaH
02-09-2009, 03:54 PM

I like facebook compared to Myspace, yeah my page on MS is customized, but its plain and simple...I hate pages that got all the crap all over the damn place... ughhh

MsRzaRecTaH
02-09-2009, 03:56 PM
thats whats up, ima throw you an exclusive joint i did wit tragic allies...

SO YOU BEEN WORKING WITH KILLAH PRIEST AS WELL? SO YOU GET DOWN WITH PURPOSE EH?

Poizun of Culture VI
02-09-2009, 03:59 PM
SO YOU BEEN WORKING WITH KILLAH PRIEST AS WELL? SO YOU GET DOWN WITH PURPOSE EH?

Me and purpose are in a group called Culture VI.

MsRzaRecTaH
02-09-2009, 04:03 PM
I havent talked much to Purpose lately, well on Friday he had hit me up.... but we used build daily.. hes def a cool cat!

Poizun of Culture VI
02-10-2009, 12:15 AM
yeah mos def purpose is a ill dude, known him for YEARS...

KERZO
02-10-2009, 04:09 AM
yo props on the tracks poizun I'm liking the flow. You just gotta laugh when ya hear a white dude spit iller than skampoe,hahahahaha

keep doin yer shit and if ya drop an album i'd cop that shit

YungSunny
02-10-2009, 05:37 AM
Poizun - "It Aint Nothin" Feat. Tragic Allies & Niyx

http://www.myspace.com/getatpoizun

3rd track on the player, let me know what you think... add me as a friend!

Peace.
Poizun

Shit, you made a song with royce. Props.

staliondan23
02-10-2009, 02:12 PM
myspace music is the only thing that keeps bringing people back to that site it seems...and soon facebook will have something like it probably..

Like what was said before most of the people who still use myspace are white trash kids and high schoolers

Poizun of Culture VI
02-11-2009, 12:15 AM
Shit, you made a song with royce. Props.

yeah man, like i said i got a nice line up of guest appearences on the album, its dropping in April hopefully. Check out the album sampler and let me know what you think...

Peace

Visionz
02-11-2009, 12:38 AM
Listenin to the sampler now man,very nice man, keep us posted when it drops,

respect

drippie k
02-11-2009, 04:49 AM
i use both pretty often, i check one after the other..myspace aint completely useless yet...but facebook should stay the way it is, not being able to customize it n shit...maybe a little but to where you can add music n such

did anyone on here have a xanga back in the day?? lol that shit was so wack

SKAMPOE
02-11-2009, 06:22 AM
yo props on the tracks poizun I'm liking the flow. You just gotta laugh when ya hear a white dude spit iller than skampoe,hahahahaha

keep doin yer shit and if ya drop an album i'd cop that shit
08ZbYCsKRes&feature=channel_page

KERZO
02-11-2009, 07:37 AM
^my point proven..

Poizun of Culture VI
02-11-2009, 09:52 AM
Listenin to the sampler now man,very nice man, keep us posted when it drops,

respect

thanks for checking it out man, and yes, you know i will keep you posted, the albums right around the corner. My manager is going into the studio with Joell Ortiz tommorow to work on something for it as well...

check two
02-13-2009, 02:24 PM
This Facebook thing seems pretty generic and boring so far. It looks like a site that was created around 1988, that hasn't been updated since.

L~>1<~NKS
02-13-2009, 10:48 PM
facebooks wack for my type of network and networth

a youtube profile is more allurin' then facebook

the day facebook comes up with music/entertainment pages and is actually much more interesting in design and capabilities - i jus might fuck wit it

gots to anyway

right now as far as the entertainment industry goes

myspace got it on lock

SKAMPOE
02-14-2009, 09:57 AM
www.soundclick.com/therealpcp

i like soundclick better than myspace as far as feasturing my music

the quality of their players make ur shit sound that much better imo, plus its simpler imo

links u should check it out!