PDA

View Full Version : Every Black Man ANd Woman...

LORD NOSE
02-08-2009, 09:14 PM
Should join The N.O.I. for at least 6 months, whether you agree with the teachings or not

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-08-2009, 09:17 PM
Every Black Man Or Women Should Read KTL For 6 Months, Whether They Like It Or Not...Educate...and Then...Eradicate

Prolifical ENG
02-08-2009, 09:25 PM
Wheres the registration desk to join? I will tell all the black men and women I know and say it's for their own good. Perhaps e-mail them the forms.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-08-2009, 09:27 PM
Sunny Winters Is A Radical White Man.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-08-2009, 09:29 PM
Sunny Dub, Would You Leave Your Own Child In The Care Of A Noi Convention Meeting For The Day?? Would You Trust Them To Take Care Of Your Own Seed, For A Whole Day?? The Answer To Your Question Is The Truth You Seek

diggy
02-08-2009, 10:36 PM
I'm against the registration of your beliefs. Where does that info go and for what purpose?

I do not agree with some of concepts the NOI have.

They do bring some info of the state of the world and history and motivation to live better and that's ok, but I do not believe in "organized religion" and stuff.

Charles Barry
02-08-2009, 10:45 PM
Should join The N.O.I. for at least 6 months, whether you agree with the teachings or not
What do you think that would accomplish?

LORD NOSE
02-08-2009, 11:14 PM
Wheres the registration desk to join? I will tell all the black men and women I know and say it's for their own good. Perhaps e-mail them the forms.

if you're serious Pm Me and i'll Pm you some numbers

Sunny Dub, Would You Leave Your Own Child In The Care Of A Noi Convention Meeting For The Day?? Would You Trust Them To Take Care Of Your Own Seed, For A Whole Day?? The Answer To Your Question Is The Truth You Seek

Yes

LORD NOSE
02-08-2009, 11:19 PM
I'm against the registration of your beliefs.

This has nothing to do with me

Where does that info go and for what purpose?

you are welcomed to ask the person sending it

whether you agree with the teachings or not They do bring some info of the state of the world and history and motivation to live better and that's ok, but I do not believe in "organized religion" and stuff.

Highly Organized

Not a Religion

What do you think that would accomplish?

an understanding

a very good life saving understanding

JohnnyKarson
02-08-2009, 11:19 PM
*Salutes this powerful thread

diggy
02-08-2009, 11:23 PM
Highly Organized

Not a Religion

What is it and what's it's purpose?

LORD NOSE
02-08-2009, 11:27 PM
What is it and what's it's purpose?

you have to see and be a part of whats happening

after Feburary 26, go, ask questions,listen,and speak your mind

diggy
02-08-2009, 11:55 PM
you have to see and be a part of whats happening

after Feburary 26, go, ask questions,listen,and speak your mind

Are you apart of them?

LORD NOSE
02-09-2009, 12:11 AM
Are you apart of them?

after the 26th ima do my 6 months to a year

diggy
02-09-2009, 03:25 AM
after the 26th ima do my 6 months to a year

Ok

Prolifical ENG
02-09-2009, 10:56 AM
wow Sunny, youre really going to hold the flag. Let us know how it goes.

LORD NOSE
02-09-2009, 11:11 AM
in some countries all young men have to join their nations military for a time

food for thought
02-09-2009, 11:17 AM
^ true

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-09-2009, 11:52 AM
in some countries all young men have to join their nations military for a time

Like Israel.

LORD NOSE
02-09-2009, 11:52 AM
Like Israel.

like allot of places

LORD NOSE
02-10-2009, 09:32 PM
Listen to this lecture thoroughly

its by a minister in london england

he's the main speaker and is around the 4th speaker

J2YnlxqNz9U

5mtFVdSeWTA

qYCx42gkS2M

scroll through the videos for the rest

Uncle Steezo
02-10-2009, 10:38 PM
agreed.

LORD NOSE
02-12-2009, 10:44 AM
Fxr2BRR6svs

LORD NOSE
02-14-2009, 10:02 AM
from the EB boards

"we don't see any american dream, we've experienced only the american nightmare" - Malcolm X

the colonized nation of Puerto Rico has a clandestine, underground armed organization called Ejercito Popular Boricua (which basically means Puerto Rican peoples Army). The name that they are affectionately known by by most people is Los Macheteros (basically the machete weilders)......

Anyway, there are some Puerto Ricans in Puerto Rico (and the u.s.) who want to be free of the u.s. who are called Independentistas (who are not necesarilly armed or engaging in armed struggle) and there are those who want to remain attached to the u.s. who are called vende patrias (or those who sell out their nation) and they're dis-armed and not engaging in any struggle.....

But there is a saying that says "todo boricua machetero", or all things that are Puerto Rican must be machetero. In other words, to conduct yourself as a true Puerto Rican (and not a vende patria) you gotta conduct yourself as a Machetero would. Even if you don't actually take up arms as the macheteros have done, you still have to maintain the always vigilent pro-puerto rican, disciplined/radical/anti-american/militant ethic of the Machetero....

And it works because even the most pro-wanna-be-american Puerto Rican still thinks of him/herself as being something other then "american" in the end and so they are forced to conduct themselves with at least some semblance of "no sell out" Puerto Rican machetero-ness....

i think this is what Sunny Winters is getting at, the idea being that if you become a part of (or take part in) or cramm to overstand something that is truly pro-black/positive/disciplined/organized and life preserving for a certain amount of time, perhaps you will become that way too in the end......

It's kinda like the indoctrination you receive when you go to boot camp in the marines/army/etc....

A little like a drop squad too......

i think it's a bit harder to do with the (whole) black diaspora though since it's so spread out in terms of what people believe/want/care about/consider themselves and are (or aren't) fighting for.

i was watching the NAACP awards last night and it was a love fest for Obama with all the "colored people" in the audience waving american flags.....

we shall (be) overcome....

Art Vandelay
02-14-2009, 01:12 PM
I will tell all the black men and women I know.

there you go, sunny. prof eng just got you 1 recruit

Charles Barry
02-14-2009, 01:42 PM

Lmfao. Coooooooooooooold Blooooooooooooded.

Prolifical ENG
02-14-2009, 03:29 PM

Glad you found a reason to reply here so you can subscribe to this KTL thread. One more pair of blue eyes are watching your intriguing path Sunny.

LORD NOSE
02-14-2009, 03:36 PM
. One more pair of blue eyes are watching your intriguing path Sunny.

The Nation is soon to go universal

Sunday Meetings will be able to be seen and heard online soon

Art Vandelay
02-14-2009, 04:23 PM
i never understood why somebody that joins a religion/group/movement because they are missing something in their own life, feels the need to push it upon somebody else as if they need it too.

growing up, my parents forced me to go to church. as i got older, i realized that organized religon and christianity was a bunch of bullshit (atleast to me it was. i don't want to get into a religious arguement in here). now i have a friend who is a born-again christian. he keeps telling me that i need jesus and this and that. no matter how much i tell him that i used to believe in that shit, but i don't anymore, he thinks i need it for some reason. he says just go to church a couple times and read the bible. i did that before. the only thing that did for me was make me even more sure of my beliefs.

that's just like you sunny. just because the noi does something for you, doesn't mean it will do something for somebody else just because they happened to be born with black skin.

and i'm not putting you down for joining the noi. everybody does something to fill a void in their life. some people join religions/cults, some people drink, some gamble, some use drugs and some people overeat.

i don't think a junkie would reccommend that everyone become a junkie for atleast 6 months just to learn how they live so why do you feel the need to force your lifestyle on other people?

LORD NOSE
02-14-2009, 07:13 PM
i never understood why somebody that joins a religion/group/movement because they are missing something in their own life, feels the need to push it upon somebody else as if they need it too.

growing up, my parents forced me to go to church. as i got older, i realized that organized religon and christianity was a bunch of bullshit (atleast to me it was. i don't want to get into a religious arguement in here). now i have a friend who is a born-again christian. he keeps telling me that i need jesus and this and that. no matter how much i tell him that i used to believe in that shit, but i don't anymore, he thinks i need it for some reason. he says just go to church a couple times and read the bible. i did that before. the only thing that did for me was make me even more sure of my beliefs.

that's just like you sunny. just because the noi does something for you, doesn't mean it will do something for somebody else just because they happened to be born with black skin.

and i'm not putting you down for joining the noi. everybody does something to fill a void in their life. some people join religions/cults, some people drink, some gamble, some use drugs and some people overeat.

i don't think a junkie would reccommend that everyone become a junkie for atleast 6 months just to learn how they live so why do you feel the need to force your lifestyle on other people?

i don't expect you to understand - The NOI is not a religion/group/movement - its a nation - i understand what you are saying though - i'm not in the phaze you say you were in - i went through that phaze over 20 years ago

LORD NOSE
02-14-2009, 07:29 PM
FVuRW5FSw4Y

Art Vandelay
02-14-2009, 07:51 PM

those guys recently were in my city too. check it out...

n-_mUAhzhkg

LORD NOSE
02-14-2009, 08:30 PM

those guys recently were in my city too. check it out...

ha ha good one

but not the same

LORD NOSE
02-21-2009, 05:47 PM

can you Tell me what those concepts are ?

diggy
02-21-2009, 06:36 PM
i do not believe that allah came in the form of elijah muhammad

in one of your videos from a few weeks ago, one speaker said this

LORD NOSE
02-21-2009, 07:00 PM

Its Allah Came In The Person Of Master Fard Muhammad - are you sure you heard the name Elijah instead of Fard ?

and if you will, can you link me to the video

diggy
02-21-2009, 07:10 PM
Its Allah Came In The Person Of Master Fard Muhammad - are you sure you heard the name Elijah instead of Fard ?

and if you will, can you link me to the video

now that u say that, im not too sure, but regardless of who god incarnated himself in, i do not believe in god coming to earth incarnated

sorry for the mix-up

LORD NOSE
02-21-2009, 08:09 PM
now that u say that, im not too sure, but regardless of who god incarnated himself in, i do not believe in god coming to earth incarnated

sorry for the mix-up

this is bigger than belief - but share your beliefs with your nation

diggy
02-21-2009, 09:55 PM
this is bigger than belief - but share your beliefs with your nation

i don't understand

LORD NOSE
02-22-2009, 04:37 PM
i don't understand

you not believing that should not stop you from helping to build a nation with those who are

people believe what they want

but what we should all know now is that if we don't link together and make a united effort to push some serious changes into effect,they'll be no place for us in the future as a people

SG
05-11-2009, 03:27 PM
:point: :yes:

Got to stop by and sit down for the long haul. some don't understand!

LORD NOSE
05-11-2009, 03:37 PM
its good to be back home

and i'm stayin

SG
05-11-2009, 03:48 PM
its good to be back home

and i'm stayin

And you understand:thumbup:! I sat at enough tables, it was never about me (personally)

Mr. Muhammad
05-11-2009, 03:55 PM

ALLAH is in the Person of every Human Being...including YOU.

However, the Attributes of Allah are most fully developed and most effectively demonstrated in the Person of Master Fard Muhammad.

There is no mystery god.

RM

Stikee Fingerz
05-11-2009, 04:11 PM
ALLAH is in the Person of every Human Being...including YOU.

However, the Attributes of Allah are most fully developed and most effectively demonstrated in the Person of Master Fard Muhammad.

There is no mystery god.

RM

...continue on, sir

check two
05-11-2009, 04:31 PM
I was invited to attend.

Lil mD
05-12-2009, 04:44 AM

why ?

ALCATRAZ
05-12-2009, 04:48 AM
i hate suits

LORD NOSE
05-12-2009, 12:00 PM
i hate suits

structure is good

the suit keeps you away from the dirt

there is more significance in the suit than many realize

the suit keeps you checking self

it was given to us for a very good reason

why ?

check the first page of this thread - the answers are there

LORD NOSE
06-15-2009, 08:30 PM
http://img23.imageshack.us/img23/2127/defaulte.jpg

Ninja
06-15-2009, 09:57 PM

Why N.O.I ? WHy not join something else?

Nick Fury
06-15-2009, 10:20 PM
like what the ymca ?

LORD NOSE
06-16-2009, 01:30 AM
Why N.O.I ? WHy not join something else?

did you read through the thread ?

no one can have a problem with something they know nothing about
and people who seem to have a serious problem with the NOI know nothing about the NOI other than what they have heard in the media

like what the ymca ?

lol

Ninja
06-16-2009, 07:16 AM
did you read through the thread ?

no one can have a problem with something they know nothing about
and people who seem to have a serious problem with the NOI know nothing about the NOI other than what they have heard in the media

Wouldn't that be the same as Islam then?? As ppl really dont know much about Islam other than what they heard in the media?

LORD NOSE
06-16-2009, 08:35 AM
Wouldn't that be the same as Islam then?? As ppl really dont know much about Islam other than what they heard in the media?

that Islam that people hear about in the media that you're talking about and the people who are associated with that Islam - Don't Solve Problems !