knewcheeze
02-09-2009, 12:39 PM
yup

knewcheeze
02-09-2009, 12:56 PM
so trick

what happens to people in the hood who talk shit about people for no reason

you suspect

every so often a hood savage wanders down my way and forgets that his projects is his protection and trys to talk the same shit he does in his hood and he gets stomped by my boots

thats such a lovely feeling

its so funny to cee a pork chop eatin bastard come down here all thugged out running his mouth all cocky and shit and cee him bloody unconcious and his car tires all slashed

people like you is ONE of the many reason the murder rate is so high

food for thought
02-09-2009, 12:59 PM
every so often a hood savage wanders down my way and forgets that his projects is his protection and trys to talk the same shit he does in his hood and he gets stomped by my boots

LMFAO !!!!!

ohh shiit, had me dying !!!!

Edgar Erebus
02-09-2009, 01:02 PM
http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/thumb/e/ed/Fart.svg/600px-Fart.svg.png

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF
FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF FFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

knewcheeze
02-09-2009, 01:04 PM
yup dudes like speak on it god

they come out their projects just thinking they shit talking shit like a god damned female

oh its just the funniest thing when that bitch gets urinated on while he lays in his own pool of bloody filth

yaw motherfuckers got no clue what om doing

om building a nerd strong hold down here!!!!!!

we nerds, we polite we honorable as a samuria, honorable real people, sick of injustice....

but you come down running your mouth and watch the dragon come out the 5th line of the 1st hexigram

"decapitates the head makes the projects more liveable"

ahhh man this female ass homo thug got me started

lol

IrOnMaN
02-09-2009, 01:52 PM
Is SpeakonitGod black, asain, white, or mexican?

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-09-2009, 02:04 PM
i thort speakonitogd was white?

Maybe he just comes across that way? idk

Longbongcilvaringz
02-09-2009, 02:13 PM
He's one of those black hipster guys.

A Blipster, if you will.

That "joke" pic everyone keeps posting after his posts, is actually him.

He is wearing some kind of "ironically goofy" eye wear and an "ironic" sweater.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-09-2009, 02:14 PM
didnt he google pic "black mans arm" and post it as his own?

food for thought
02-09-2009, 02:18 PM
lmao

idk i heard bout that shit thou lol

ALCATRAZ
02-09-2009, 02:33 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showthread.php?t=71551

why must you continue to son yourself

tajeco
02-09-2009, 11:41 PM
I don't live in SF, just over the Golden Gate Bridge, but I'm with ya speakonitgod, for letting me know who your last pic was.

ALCATRAZ
02-10-2009, 12:48 AM
^ i see u fam!!

http://www.nudestars.biz/photos/dverissimo/Dany-Verissimo-Nudestars.biz-7.jpg

bump beautiful women

knewcheeze
02-11-2009, 02:31 PM
1)feminine gay men talk shit about other men

even gayer feminine men talk shit about people safely behind a computer

so we have proved who is the gay one here san fran trick

fffffff.....you

2)you are what is known as a counter revolutionary

on one hand you try to project this image like you are a revolutionary how you and your people went up against the police and shit...how you a writer and shit

but judging by your comments you are the type of person that helps to make neighboorhoods hell on earth

me on the other hand om the ultimate revolutionary...eye got girls who want to give me all they money just cuz of the light eye emit and how real a man eye am....you on the other hand got pictures of naked women......if someone observes you they gonna be like "damn hip hop culture is some savage shit"....your just not a real man....you a feminine made bitch....which brings us to point 3

3)searching your posts you really not saying shit thats relevant which is problably why you made your little feminine comment....you cee how eye completely shut down and destroy the Shaolin Butthole assassin and those like him...om guessing you eat pork....you problably wear tight pants...you the type of dude eye stomp the fuck out

Tupac is the God of Rap? That just shows your bama-ism.....Tupac was a great revolutionary who rapped but the God of Rap....listen....it was the WHITE MEDIA who proclaimed that Tupac, Biggie, Jay-Z, Nas, Eminem are the "best rappers" and bamas like you followed suit

to do a quick psychological profile on your inherent femininity and jealousy of my masculinity made you drop that comment

you are a police mans dream

as long as cultural crackers

like u is running amuck the police will always have support from some of the people

give it up trick

Edgar Erebus
02-11-2009, 03:05 PM
And who's watching?

http://api.ning.com/files/*D7qbJCQZ*32PNEK*IlT-uIvj979-XUfTal8ehvL8HD7xvHeB63C0okwjjdmdAto2ZGOb-o8x6Z3vK*pTIoUIWqCui6Po1Wh/bigstockphoto_Happy_Children_1375713.jpg

http://www.tear.org.au/images/gallery/target/children-gather-for-a-photo-india.jpg

http://www.adb.org/Documents/Periodicals/ADB_Review/2001/vol33_3/children.jpg

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-11-2009, 05:16 PM
1)feminine gay men talk shit about other men

even gayer feminine men talk shit about people safely behind a computer

so we have proved who is the gay one here san fran trick

fffffff.....you

2)you are what is known as a counter revolutionary

on one hand you try to project this image like you are a revolutionary how you and your people went up against the police and shit...how you a writer and shit

but judging by your comments you are the type of person that helps to make neighboorhoods hell on earth

me on the other hand om the ultimate revolutionary...eye got girls who want to give me all they money just cuz of the light eye emit and how real a man eye am....you on the other hand got pictures of naked women......if someone observes you they gonna be like "damn hip hop culture is some savage shit"....your just not a real man....you a feminine made bitch....which brings us to point 3

3)searching your posts you really not saying shit thats relevant which is problably why you made your little feminine comment....you cee how eye completely shut down and destroy the Shaolin Butthole assassin and those like him...om guessing you eat pork....you problably wear tight pants...you the type of dude eye stomp the fuck out

Tupac is the God of Rap? That just shows your bama-ism.....Tupac was a great revolutionary who rapped but the God of Rap....listen....it was the WHITE MEDIA who proclaimed that Tupac, Biggie, Jay-Z, Nas, Eminem are the "best rappers" and bamas like you followed suit

to do a quick psychological profile on your inherent femininity and jealousy of my masculinity made you drop that comment

you are a police mans dream

as long as cultural crackers

like u is running amuck the police will always have support from some of the people

give it up trick

ahahahahahahahahahahaha

Knowcheese is officially the most serious poster I have ever seen.

Why does online seriousness always correlate with stupidity?

I would bet anybody a g right now that knowcheese is a virgin.

There is no way a paragraph like that came from anybody who has ever been within a foot of a vagina.

We need to start an online pay-pal donation program to get knowcheese laid.

Edgar Erebus
02-11-2009, 05:21 PM
^

Meanwhile the kids is watching!

THE KIDS!

http://www.defenselink.mil/mtom/images/home_side_k.jpg

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-11-2009, 05:25 PM
He is the perfect combination of nerd, poser, fake-revolutionary, and virgin.

Somethings got to give.