PDA

View Full Version : Chris Brown beats up on Rihanna: Whos side are you on?

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-09-2009, 02:37 PM
Should Rihanna of got all TSA-like and phoned the cops? I mean its not like someone sent her a magazine subscription or anything.

idk. its all a bit too convieniant to me. Rihanna needs to learn off Whitney, take your beatings like a REAL woman, rather than going to the cops for publicity.

Im not condoning wife beating, but Rihanna has a terrible voice, and cant dance, thats all im saying, not that I condone what he did.

http://entertainment.timesonline.co.uk/tol/arts_and_entertainment/music/article5693071.ece

food for thought
02-09-2009, 02:40 PM
Should Rihanna of got all TSA-like and phoned the cops?

LOL

he shouldnt have put his hands on her. he needs his ass whipped.

but the whole situation is amusing none the less.

TSA
02-09-2009, 02:42 PM
CHRIS BROWN

Its not his fault that he's clobberin sluts in the '09.
He's making it ok the assert dominance over the weaker animal.
i support this movement

BRONZBODY
02-09-2009, 02:48 PM
bitch had it comming...naw just kiddin i dont condone that shit...sure she has no talent whatsoever but she dosent need to be beaten by a dude who is secretly singing all his love songs to ne-yo.....

MsRzaRecTaH
02-09-2009, 02:56 PM
Word, we already canceled his contract and everything.

TSA
02-09-2009, 02:58 PM
you should be in the kitchen cancelling some eggs and rice whore

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-09-2009, 03:00 PM
Word, we already canceled his contract and everything.

why lol, in case people get the idea he might be whippin her with a microphone?

actually yeah, good call, he might be lol

MsRzaRecTaH
02-09-2009, 03:05 PM
why lol, in case people get the idea he might be whippin her with a microphone?

actually yeah, good call, he might be lol
all I know is that we were advised to cancel the contract and remove him from our website.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-09-2009, 03:07 PM
Would you blame Rihanna for that turn of events? Im not saying a woman SHOULDNT report it if theyre getting beaten up, but Cam'ron didnt go on 60 minutes for nothing.

MsRzaRecTaH
02-09-2009, 03:11 PM
Not at all.

Professor Poopsnagle
02-09-2009, 03:13 PM
There's nothing wrong with some old fashioned bitch slapping, but when you punch a girl you cross the line. Unless she's pregnant with your kid and doesn't want to get an abortion and you hit her in the stomach.

INF
02-09-2009, 03:14 PM
if you are a beater then you fucked up beatin a bitch that will call the cops. I mean , if you already know you are an asshole then why would you go and be an asshole to somebody you know is gonna tell on you. Rihanna seem like a girl that would never play that. why would Chris fuck up like that then? Had to be something bad.

HANZO
02-09-2009, 03:17 PM
shes a fuckin snitch, we all kno what happens to snitches.

Uncle Steezo
02-09-2009, 03:17 PM
beating up on women does nothing anyway.

you gotta beat up the heart if you want results.

INF
02-09-2009, 03:21 PM

all kidding aside this is the truth ^

fuckin with a womans mind is infinity times better than fuckin up her grill piece.

Its amazing how many classic american films ,or even older american films for that matter , depict violence on women like its ok. I mean think of how many times you seen a woman get slapped on the silver screen on some Corlione type shit like "never ask me about my biz" type shit.

check two
02-09-2009, 03:26 PM
lol at obsessed fat girl fans of his saying he would never hit a girl, and there was no way he did it. And then people calling a girl a snitch for calling the cops after getting beat up by a guy. smh If you're a dude that doesn't find anything wrong with beating up your g/f, then you might need to see a psychiatrist or something.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-09-2009, 03:26 PM
Its amazing how many classic american films ,or even older american films for that matter , depict violence on women like its ok. I mean think of how many times you seen a woman get slapped on the silver screen on some Corlione type shit like "never ask me about my biz" type shit.

lol thats tru. normally just a single moment of anger backhander. and the woman just takes it without crying.

Im guessing Chris probably gave out the Hundred Hand E Honda. But on Grammy night? Come ON duke, fucking crazy. I aint think he was even like that.

Professor Poopsnagle
02-09-2009, 03:35 PM
Word to Style.

It's kind of like the sitution with my girlfriend. I don't like her anymore and I just keep her for sex. But every occasion I get, I make her feel like shit and basically act like a total asshole to her.
Like the other day, I was sitting at home while 'cause I got fired last week for being a complete retard, but that's beside the point, and she was at work. So I'm sitting on the couch jacking off to this sexy homevideo we made when we were still in love and nearing the point of climaxing, I realise there's nothing to land my cum on. I look around and see this Nicky French book my girl is reading and I flip to the last page and cum glue the last two pages together.
Everyone who has had playboys, penthouses or whatever pre internet literature in their younger years, knows you will never get those pages unstuck. So yeah anyway, one of these days she will get to the last chapter of that book and I can't wait to see her reaction.

You can do so much more damage with just your cock than with your fists.

MsRzaRecTaH
02-09-2009, 03:38 PM

Truth.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-09-2009, 03:42 PM
Word to Style.

It's kind of like the sitution with my girlfriend. I don't like her anymore and I just keep her for sex. But every occasion I get, I make her feel like shit and basically act like a total asshole to her.
Like the other day, I was sitting at home while 'cause I got fired last week for being a complete retard, but that's beside the point, and she was at work. So I'm sitting on the couch jacking off to this sexy homevideo we made when we were still in love and nearing the point of climaxing, I realise there's nothing to land my cum on. I look around and see this Nicky French book my girl is reading and I flip to the last page and cum glue the last two pages together.
Everyone who has had playboys, penthouses or whatever pre internet literature in their younger years, knows you will never get those pages unstuck. So yeah anyway, one of these days she will get to the last chapter of that book and I can't wait to see her reaction.

You can do so much more damage with just your cock than with your fists.

thats too much for one night. I dont know if it gets realler than that.

NIKLZ
02-09-2009, 03:50 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/fmK8AdvkvLg&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/fmK8AdvkvLg&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Senator C. Palantine
02-09-2009, 04:26 PM
fuckin with a womans mind is infinity times better than fuckin up her grill piece.

But fucking with a womans mind doesn't give me an erection.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-09-2009, 04:28 PM
Men are not supposed to "fuck with womens minds".

Thats not what were built for. Thats woman shit. Thats what they do.

Gay shit. Fuck em, leave em. Thats how we, what? ROLL

Senator C. Palantine
02-09-2009, 04:33 PM
Men drank beer.

Women didn't like beer.

Lager was invented for women.

Lager drinking faggits up in this piece, namean?

Uncle Steezo
02-09-2009, 04:40 PM
Men are not supposed to "fuck with womens minds".

Thats not what were built for. Thats woman shit. Thats what they do.

Gay shit. Fuck em, leave em. Thats how we, what? ROLL

has never attended Break-a-Bitch College

V-gN4tlLyvc

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-09-2009, 04:43 PM
Im so real with a bitch, I dont give her nothing. Not even my dickpiece.

I dont even fuck my bitch, faggits.

Cus im real. I keep a bitch broke and choked. With no dick.

I bet yall faggit niggas be giving your bitch dick all the damn time.

DUMBO
02-09-2009, 04:45 PM
I've never dated rihanna, but i've dated someone just like her:

always up in your shit, popping out of corners whenever you are trying to get your wood sucked etc. etc. C. Brown did the right thing, but next time he needs to tape his fists and dip those niggas in broken glass.

Killa BB
02-09-2009, 04:48 PM
I just logged on like half a second ago...

I have never become annoyed so quickly in my entire life...

I hate PMS-ing...

NIKLZ
02-09-2009, 05:37 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/RPLOI0PFoF8&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/RPLOI0PFoF8&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

snapple
02-09-2009, 05:40 PM
so its offical he put his hands on her? i thought he was chraged with criminal threat or something like that?

eather way...you put your hands on a woman...thats a bitchmove...thats not tolerated or acceptable...

Senator C. Palantine
02-09-2009, 05:42 PM
He should of used the 'soap-n-sock' technique.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-09-2009, 05:47 PM
No he shouldve beat her with the phone book, no bruises.

LOL the Po-Po said they werent going to release any details of the assualt charge, but they did say it was "domestic violence", DOH!! Cover blown.

DUMBO
02-09-2009, 05:54 PM
looks like her bit her. i have to reconsider my position on this. punching is ok, but biting is weak. i hope to god it isn't true (that he bit her).

btw, who is chris brown?

EAGLE EYE
02-09-2009, 06:49 PM
AHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I fully condone ruining novels

NIKLZ
02-09-2009, 07:50 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/mpxw0iCP4q4&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/mpxw0iCP4q4&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

YungSunny
02-09-2009, 08:27 PM
Come on, nothing's going to happen. He's chris brown.
He will still sell millions.
Girls will fuck him daily.
He will be idolized.
Shit, chris brown probably got more fans now. If I was a real nigga I would instantly buy "Exclusive" cause this nigga is hardcore.

EAGLE EYE
02-09-2009, 08:38 PM
My theory is that she ate his last piece of double mint and he struck that hoe down with his RnB thunder hands

INF
02-09-2009, 08:42 PM
ppl will still love him. remember when akon assaulted that minor on stage? Chris just lost his endorsements thats all. I was tired of that damn gum ad anyway.

EAGLE EYE
02-09-2009, 08:44 PM
ppl will still love him. remember when akon assaulted that minor on stage? Chris just lost his endorsements thats all. I was tired of that damn gum ad anyway.

I'll never get tired of that ad. You just aint grungy.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-09-2009, 09:33 PM
The prevalence of snitching in American society makes me fucking sick to my stomache.

EAGLE EYE
02-09-2009, 09:40 PM
http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=45748&dateline=1231384005http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=32478&dateline=1225004678

drippie k
02-09-2009, 10:27 PM
shes a fuckin snitch, we all kno what happens to snitches.
get the fuck outta here, i hope your girl turns you in for beatin on her ya dickwad

she did good goin to the police, chris brown shouldnt have laid a hand on her

watch, rappers are gonna start sayin "beatin you like chris did rihanna"

EAGLE EYE
02-09-2009, 10:38 PM
get the fuck outta here, i hope your girl turns you in for beatin on her ya dickwad

i bet if GZA said "beatin' you like Chris did Rihana" on that paper plates diss the Euro's would go stupid crazy and praise him

TSA
02-09-2009, 10:48 PM
I'll never get tired of that ad. You just aint grungy.
......alot of you niggers ain't grundgy...

EAGLE EYE
02-09-2009, 10:58 PM
......alot of you niggers ain't grundgy...

maybe its cuz i carry a fancy phone around
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2049/2247397431_d0eee9b86f.jpg

Uncle Steezo
02-09-2009, 11:04 PM
if you really want to show a bitch you bout that gutta beeswax you send a magazine to her momma house.

TSA
02-09-2009, 11:05 PM
you mean mother's house?

Uncle Steezo
02-10-2009, 02:13 AM
did you call the station phone number or 911?

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-10-2009, 02:14 AM
U really need to beat a forehead like that a few times before it stops haunting u in yo nightmares

ZigZag
02-10-2009, 04:49 AM
"09 BOBBY N WITNEY BABY GIRL IS U WITH ME?"

http://www.popeater.com/music/article/chris-brown-rihanna/333773

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-10-2009, 08:53 AM
The LAPD had stated in a release the 19-year-old R&B singer and a woman were in a vehicle in the Hancock Park neighborhood early Sunday when they began arguing. After they exited the car, the argument escalated. The LAPD has indicated they will not release the accuser's name.

"The identity of the victim will not be released," Officer April Harding said at the time. "Any victim who's involved in a domestic violence incident is entitled to confidentiality."

HAHAHHAHAHHAAAAAAAAA!!!!!

this cracks me up

Charles Barry
02-10-2009, 09:27 AM
Can somebody say HERPES.

http://i41.tinypic.com/97va6o.jpg

http://i42.tinypic.com/x4jash.png

http://www.judiciaryreport.com/images/rihanna-herpes-1-12-09-9.jpg

Charles Barry
02-10-2009, 09:31 AM
What you covering up babygirl?

http://www.judiciaryreport.com/images/rihanna-herpes-1-12-09-7-11.jpg

http://www.judiciaryreport.com/images/rihanna-herpes-1-12-09-4.jpg

http://www.judiciaryreport.com/images/rihanna-herpes-1-12-09-8.jpg

http://www.judiciaryreport.com/images/rihanna-herpes-1-12-09-3.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
02-10-2009, 09:47 AM
you gotta nip domestic violence in the butt early cuz that shit can escalate places you do not want it to go.

this is semi ironic for me right now.

The thing is this, and im not saying Rihanna did this, but women need to be real careful what guys they fuck with, because if your with an unstable, obssessive man, you could be in alot of danger.
You can't just fuck with shit like that.

i'll put it like this. i got fucked up news a couple days ago. a relative of mine, who was in a dysfunctional relationship and was very overly obsessive over his girl (who in turn treated him like shit, never could understand it), recieved a letter from her, saying she was leaving him for another man.
He flipped, had no one around to talk to cuz she moved them outta state, and he wound up stabbed her to death and then turning the knife on himself and committing suicide.

shits fucked up, so i wouldnt take any type of domestic situation lightly cuz love or obssession will warp your mind and make you insane if you let it.

J.T.S.
02-10-2009, 09:59 AM
Dude bit her and picked up another girl with her in the car lol!!

TSA
02-10-2009, 10:00 AM
!LOL! yea me nd a whore were reading up on it, turns out he bit her fingers and arm as well as clobbering the shit out of her

RAW DEAL

did you call the station phone number or 911?
station

stay away from the wrrongg posseh.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-10-2009, 10:31 AM
I just want to tell Chris that we are all there for him in this painful ordeal, it must be really hard having to go through all this. Of course we all know the media has always had it in for Chris, its no surprise that some less respectable 'news' outlets have been quick to name him as the villain, before we've even had chance to see exactly how bad the womans bruises really are. I really cant see how its fair to put a young man whos always in the spotlight anyway under so much harsh scrutiny, he doesnt deserve this.

I blame the news media, for reporting it so much on a big night like The Grammies, and ruining the whole cool "Grammy VIbe" we had going. The Grammie vibe lasts at least a week after the Grammies, every american loves the Grammies, which is why is was so un-patriotic to report this minor Chris Brown moment on Grammy night.

I hope the fans of the woman in question will also come together and show support for Chris, we all need to come together for Chris and not let the news media control our morals and ethics.

J.T.S.
02-10-2009, 11:11 AM
Is this dude a cannibal or he thought she was a stick of wrigleys gum??

DUMBO
02-10-2009, 05:47 PM
ah no...
she gave his dick herpes and he knocked her out the box. case closed.

she was busted anyways.

HANZO
02-10-2009, 05:57 PM

lol you fuckin snitch. everything ends with going to the police with you ppl.

Blackula Spectacula
02-10-2009, 09:36 PM
NRxxmAH-DUs

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-10-2009, 09:40 PM
^^Blackulas theme song

Blackula Spectacula
02-10-2009, 09:51 PM
^^Blackulas theme song

your mom taught me it :)

Uncle Steezo
02-10-2009, 10:00 PM
damn. "herpes around my waist." wtf??!?!
hahahahahahahaha!

racist randy
02-10-2009, 10:11 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlYknwLLsik

EAGLE EYE
02-10-2009, 10:36 PM
I just know that Kanye's next blog or press statement about the situation is gonna be priceless.

I bet Kanye will even make an experimental "dark themed" album in the wake of the situtation.

slimpacks and 808 bruises

Longbongcilvaringz
02-10-2009, 10:59 PM
you gotta nip domestic violence in the butt

Couldn't read the rest of your post.

The saying is "nip it in the bud".

Olive Oil Goombah
02-10-2009, 11:02 PM
hahah is it really???

i dont say for all intensive purposes tho.

but you should read it cuz its actually fucked up what happened. you couldnt imagine the crazyness surrounding all of it. ITs on the internet and shit. fucked up man. Its very conflicting on how to feel to

Longbongcilvaringz
02-10-2009, 11:05 PM
I hope that was joke...

it's "For all intents and purposes".

I'll read your last post though, you convinced me.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-10-2009, 11:06 PM
yes, it was a joke

Longbongcilvaringz
02-10-2009, 11:08 PM
Oh.

In that case, it was fairly amusing.

Thanks for that.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-10-2009, 11:09 PM
high brow humor for the whites.

slapstick for the blacks.

thats how I roll.

Blackula Spectacula
02-10-2009, 11:41 PM
hahaha intensive purposes

Olive Oil Goombah
02-10-2009, 11:45 PM
my uncle once said, 'its not a rocket scientist' and i was like...whaaaaaaa?

INF
02-11-2009, 12:31 AM
http://www.dailyfill.com/news/13522/1/Chris_Bites_Rihannas_Arms_Next_Up_Twilight_Movie.a spx

Visionz
02-11-2009, 01:30 AM
I've heard rumors that the asswhoopin started when she let him know there's a good chance she passed him an STD, no idea if its true or not. I don't condone it but I do Understand how one could lead to the other.

Blackula Spectacula
02-11-2009, 01:30 AM
my uncle once said, 'its not a rocket scientist' and i was like...whaaaaaaa?

Actually, its not a rocket appliance

Come Honor Face
02-11-2009, 03:25 AM
WOW! It looks like he really almost killed her! She has bite marks all over her arms and fingers, and huge contusions on her head that according to one police oficer "looked like devil horns" Apparantly, he also choked her to the point of unconciousness. WTF? This guy is freakin' crazy as hell!!

Longbongcilvaringz
02-11-2009, 04:08 AM
Hm, that's kind of fucked up.

Still... she did snitch.

Not sure how i feel about it still.

I think i'm still going to have to go with gut instinct, and denounce the snitch.,

Come Honor Face
02-11-2009, 04:15 AM
Actually, she didn't call the cops. Someone who heard her screaming, and saw him clobbering her did. That's what all the news stories are saying now anyway.

Come Honor Face
02-11-2009, 04:22 AM
I'm against snitching as much as anyone. Much more than most actually, but when a man beats the living hell out of a woman, nearly killing her, she really has no choice but to get help from law enforcement. If he really owned her that bad, I don't blame her for cooperating with the police. There's no place in our society for a man who would go to the extremes he allegedly did when assaulting a woman. One punch is one thing. Punching repeatedly, biting, and choking is another. If these allegations are all true, he pretty much tried to kill her.

YungSunny
02-11-2009, 04:45 AM
your mom taught me it :)

Let me teach you somethin. ;)

Durag
02-11-2009, 05:29 AM
Fuck her

Apparantly she was accusing him of checkin out every other hot bitch that was there. Now my girlfriend does that coz shes insanly jealous of everyone, so i know how annoying it can be, and id love to smack her around the place. Obviously i wouldnt though, but Rianna's clearly really jealous too, and shes probably a fuckin head wrecker.

But i dont think she was wrong goin to the police, he beat the shit out of her, what was she going to do? Its hardly fuckin snitchin, and even if it is, so fuckin what.

Rame
02-11-2009, 05:38 AM
I wanna marry her.

Durag
02-11-2009, 05:42 AM
^I thought she was fine too, until she cut her hair. She has a big manly head on her. Id still bust all over her, but not as much as i once wanted to.

Rame
02-11-2009, 05:46 AM
That's true, her new hair-do isn't all that.

Come Honor Face
02-11-2009, 07:21 AM
No doubt! She was fine as hell when her hair was longer. She gotta go with the longer hair again! This story is just crazy! If he he really did all that, there's no telling how many felony charges they might stick on him. Hell, I wouldn't be surprised if they charged him with attempted murder if he really choked her out like that. Chris Brown could be fucked!! It''s a shame too. He did a good job at RB for my Titans a few years back.

DUMBO
02-11-2009, 08:09 AM
this has got herpes-related-violence written all over it.

TrueDciple
02-11-2009, 09:08 AM
Ok here are my two cents.

Lets say any of us would do something like that (and i know some of ya'll do lol ), it wouldnt be that bad cause what do we have?.. nothing, but when you are a celeb things are way more complicated and of course you got a lot more too lose. and i dont mean just material shit but your reputation is on the line when everybody in this planet knows who you are. Fame is the funniest thing. It can take you your whole life to reach it but once you fucked up, shit you can be sure the media is going to burry you alive. I also understand we are humans and make mistakes but C'mon how you going to hit a chick knowing damn well the consequences and how this country is regarding any type of abuse against wemen. Thats why when you are rich you have to be smart about it and know people who knows people.:clap:

ilzPotent
02-11-2009, 09:24 AM
I'm conflicted.

I think if its true that she gave him herpes, the judge should be lenient.

Fuck! Herpes is forever. A punch and a bite only hurt for a good week or so. So, um, lets just about call it even. :learning:

Senator C. Palantine
02-11-2009, 09:26 AM
The police should of beaten her ass further for being a herpes ridden snitch.

(The worst kind of snitch there is)

Durag
02-11-2009, 09:28 AM
If i was going out with Chris Brown and we were making love, and i was accusing him of checking out other guys and he bet my ass id rat on him too. Dont see what the big deal is.

Rame
02-11-2009, 09:28 AM
Why would this be about herpes? Because she has/had that thing in the corner of her mouth? That says nothing.

He was probably jealous or mad. You know how woman can be..

Rame
02-11-2009, 09:30 AM
If i was going out with Chris Brown and we were making love, and i was accusing him of checking out other guys and he bet my ass id rat on him too. Dont see what the big deal is.

HAHAHAHAHA.

I could see that happen.

INF
02-11-2009, 09:31 AM
Why would this be about herpes? Because she has/had that thing in the corner of her mouth? That says nothing.

http://i42.tinypic.com/x4jash.png

Dude.........it was the herpes

Rame
02-11-2009, 09:33 AM
We'll see.

Senator C. Palantine
02-11-2009, 09:34 AM

This is a Hip-Hop site.

We do not tolerate snitching.

ilzPotent
02-11-2009, 09:37 AM
HAHAHAHAHA.

I could see that happen.

Not because of her lip, silly. The story is that they fought because she gave him Herpes on his genitals.

Senator C. Palantine
02-11-2009, 09:38 AM
Hang on.

Who is Chris Brown?

I just realised I dont actually know who this herpes ridden, snitch beating, faggit is.

Durag
02-11-2009, 09:40 AM
Id rat you out in a second wolfy.

"Snitchin rules everything around me, SREAM, doller doller bill ya'll"

Da nu shit for '09, keep up man.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-11-2009, 09:42 AM
^It doesnt matter who he is.

Cam'ron didnt go on 60 minutes for nothing.

Cam put his career on the line in the name of no snitching.

I for one, will not disrespect godbody at the sight of a magazine subscription or herpes.

TSA
02-11-2009, 10:15 AM
lol at 'cut her hair'

check two
02-11-2009, 10:18 AM
A cold sore on the lip (which probably just about everybody gets at one time or another) isn't the same as genital herpes. lol

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-11-2009, 10:22 AM
lol Checktwo has mouth herpes

Durag
02-11-2009, 10:29 AM
That genital herpes story is clearly bullshit

check two
02-11-2009, 10:31 AM
I didn't say I have it. lol I'm just saying those are two different versions.

ilzPotent
02-11-2009, 10:33 AM
How do you know? I say Chris Brown had to be pissed off to put his career on the line, which is doing really well right now. Herpes is a helluva a disease. :learning:

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-11-2009, 10:34 AM
Checktwo seems to be trying really hard to make sure people know the difference between mouth herpes and genital herpes.

Did the doc say you could use the cream down below if it came to it?

Or do you have to get new type of cream?

Check Two?

check two
02-11-2009, 10:34 AM
Well choking somebody out isn't too good for your career either, unless he's going to do some songs in prison, C-Murder style. lol

Durag
02-11-2009, 10:36 AM
Id lick Rihanna's genital herpes

check two
02-11-2009, 10:37 AM
Checktwo seems to be trying really hard to make sure people know the difference between mouth herpes and genital herpes.

Did the doc say you could use the cream down below if it came to it?

Or do you have to get new type of cream?

Check Two?

Yeah, a one sentence post about it is me trying really hard. lol If anybody has to worry about herpes, it's you, after getting with those third world asian trannies you hooked up with.

ilzPotent
02-11-2009, 10:40 AM

:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r :r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r:r

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-11-2009, 10:43 AM
Yeah, a one sentence post about it is me trying really hard. lol If anybody has to worry about herpes, it's you, after getting with those third world asian trannies you hooked up with.

Jeez dude just let it drop already. You seem to be obsessed with the herpes thing lol. I was just saying about how much you were posting about it seemed a bit odd, and then you carried on posting about it.

Ok, I see its a touchy subject, I wont mention your herpes again, promise.

INF
02-11-2009, 10:44 AM

u gotta be getting no pussy to say something like this. thats horrible.:nonono:

check two
02-11-2009, 10:48 AM
Jeez dude just let it drop already. You seem to be obsessed with the herpes thing lol. I was just saying about how much you were posting about it seemed a bit odd, and then you carried on posting about it.

Ok, I see its a touchy subject, I wont mention your herpes again, promise.

Ok, and I won't mention again that the only 'females' you ever hooked up with were trannies.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-11-2009, 10:48 AM

that was horrible lol.

To even think about doint that in the first place.

She aint even all that. Her hair is so fuckd up, she looks like a greasy spanish Elvis.

Durag
02-11-2009, 10:50 AM
u gotta be getting no pussy to say something like this. thats horrible.:nonono:

Man i get more pussy by accident than most of you niggas get on purpose. for real.

I got a girlfriend, i got pussy on tap.

INF
02-11-2009, 10:52 AM
just sayin tho thats gross an u know it

oh yeah an I got a girlfriend and a wife on tha side...:(W

Durag
02-11-2009, 10:58 AM
As a general misconception, yes, it is gross.

But have you ever licked genital herpes?

And if you have, have you ever licked Rihanna's genital herpes?

I guess we'll never know if its gross or not, but if Rihanna's willing to particate, i certanly wont say no.

TSA
02-11-2009, 11:02 AM
realest post ever.

davedigital360
02-11-2009, 11:07 AM
all I know is that we were advised to cancel the contract and remove him from our website.

what is it that you do?

on the real though, he's fucked now. he had the whole world in front of him.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-11-2009, 11:08 AM

That's some painfully real, real shit.

Durag
02-11-2009, 11:13 AM
You wouldnt be sure if the white substance was your cum or the pus squirting out after bursting some of those herpes, but fuck it, either way shes getting creamed.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-11-2009, 11:15 AM
holy fuck durag stop with that sick shit lol!

you can feel the realness

Im not that real. I admit it. Can you stop testing me now?

I was enjoying my bowl of red grapes until you turned them into a bowl of giant squidy herpe sores.

TSA
02-11-2009, 11:22 AM
You wouldnt be sure if the white substance was your cum or the pus squirting out after bursting some of those herpes, but fuck it, either way shes getting creamed.
AHAHAHAHahhahH!H!

the weak fear the C.R.E.A.M.

Condensed
Residue
Emitted
Amidst
Mucus.

Dolla dolla bill.

Durag
02-11-2009, 11:27 AM
^haha

2real.org

TSA
02-11-2009, 11:31 AM
i like everyone is trying to insult rhianna by going at her looks as if they wouldn't cry if she walked by them.

i mean, she's obviously an attractive women, why not find something else to diss her on, like getting clobbered by a real nigga like chris brown.

but to say she doesn't look good is just retarded and shows insecurity on your individual parts.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-11-2009, 11:48 AM
haha

cry if she walked by.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-11-2009, 11:53 AM
i mean, she's obviously an attractive women, why not find something else to diss her on, like getting clobbered by a real nigga like chris brown.

Er welcome to the thread faggit, I already spent 10 pages doing that. Stop trying to act like your the first one to come out in support of Chris in this tough time for him.

+if you like Rihannass current hairstyle your a closethomo. It does nothing for her fivehead.

L~>1<~NKS
02-11-2009, 07:49 PM
NRxxmAH-DUs

ahhahahhaaaaaa woooooooo

Enrique y Joe are straight demented and hella hilarious

on topic

Over rated to the max Rihananana?

didnt really deserve all that sissy biting, blackeyes, and broken faces to add to her huge baby landin pad forehead

a simple back hand would've sufficed

Chris Brown?

Got Valtrex??

MsRzaRecTaH
02-11-2009, 09:07 PM
what is it that you do?

on the real though, he's fucked now. he had the whole world in front of him.

www.SHURE.com

SKAMPOE
02-11-2009, 09:09 PM
http://i172.photobucket.com/albums/w14/ragman1171/sh173.jpg

PuNcH_iN_PuNcH_OuT
02-11-2009, 09:16 PM
Should Rihanna of got all TSA-like and phoned the cops? I mean its not like someone sent her a magazine subscription or anything.

idk. its all a bit too convieniant to me. Rihanna needs to learn off Whitney, take your beatings like a REAL woman, rather than going to the cops for publicity.
if you are white and english beating women makes you an alcoholic

why do you post like you have an affinity with being black and american?

SKAMPOE
02-11-2009, 09:18 PM
shes a dirty hoe and needs to be beaten more often..

ZigZag
02-11-2009, 09:23 PM
I'm conflicted.

I think if its true that she gave him herpes, the judge should be lenient.

Fuck! Herpes is forever. A punch and a bite only hurt for a good week or so. So, um, lets just about call it even. :learning:

its very clear that that's the truth. you dont get a ass whippin like that cuz u tired of the person's insecurites...if that chick gave him that nasty shit n that suppose to be his lover...she lucky he aint killer. seem like he damn near tried...lol

i just wonder who she got it from.

"cuz if my nuts itch then ill kill that slut bitch" -MURDER MASE

SKAMPOE
02-11-2009, 09:26 PM
werd^

im tellin u it cam out on cnn n all that hahahaha thats where i seen it lmao they say she gave him an std and he tryed to kill her for it lol he should have imo, dats sum nasty grimmey shit...

ZigZag
02-11-2009, 09:30 PM
HAHAHA IT WAS ON CNN? DAMN....

P.S. I HEARD BLACKULA HAS HERPAL ESSENCE...

SHE GOT IT FROM D-WADE

http://thechocolategirlchronicles.files.wordpress.com/2008/10/gab2.jpg

Marwan
02-11-2009, 09:31 PM
Im on Chris Brown's side cuz I know how bitches like to pop off at the mouth and fuckin hit, scratch, bite , punch, pinch, kick and spit in niggas faces all because as the story goes...if ur a so called real man u won't hit her back but what these feminazis types need to understand is there comes a point like once u punch a nigga in his nose, spit in the side of his face, clock a nigga upside the head with sumthin that U should expect to get floored out of self defense....

that bullshit about women being weak, whiny , helpless creatures is really old and bitches are fully capable of causing great physical harm just as a man is, also we men do feel pain and also have feelings just like a girl does...all im sayin is if a bitch can legally kill a man because he broke her heart and its called A CRIME OF PASSION and the bitch gets off...nIGGAS SHOULD BE ABLE TO FLOOR A biTCH...now, im not nescessarily saying what CHris did was right, but fuck it, women want to be equal right, but only equal in ways they stand to benefit..she attacked the nigga while he was driving when dude couldda wrecked the car and killed them both, then she wanna punch and slap a nigga...ARE U SERIOUS...

this niggas wrong for hitting her back? My nigga aint wrong for hitting her back, he's wrong for going as far as he did but then again, people do snap (or atleast if u're a woman u're allowed to)....

I know i may not be making any sense because this shit has me heated, being hit by women with fists and objects, baby momma with a knife and im wrestling the bitch to keep from killing her, it's really not fair how these bitches can get physical with us but we cant muthafuckin defend ourselves without going to jail.....

diggy
02-11-2009, 09:37 PM
Maybe next time she will be beaten with a cock instead of a closed fist.

Uncle Steezo
02-11-2009, 09:43 PM
damn...
they gonna run chris thru the meat grinder.
they love making examples out of the "clean cut" image niggas.

he's done. unless he comes back grimey with a "kick in tha door" rnb remix

Dokuro
02-11-2009, 09:53 PM
i just think it funny so know she was a burner called in on many ocasians and i onestly dident think chris could do it its just funny

ps thanks assholes for bringing back that stero type your setting us back again

check two
02-11-2009, 09:55 PM
A text message sent to Chris Brown from another woman may have ignited the explosive argument between the "Run It" singer and girlfriend Rihanna, according to TMZ.

A law-enforcement source who spoke with TMZ said the message asked Brown about "hooking up later." There were no further details, however, regarding the text or the identity of the person who sent the message. TMZ is also citing an alleged reference in the police report to an argument over a rapper, but that has yet to be confirmed.

SKAMPOE
02-11-2009, 09:57 PM
damn...
they gonna run chris thru the meat grinder.
they love making examples out of the "clean cut" image niggas.

he's done. unless he comes back grimey with a "kick in tha door" rnb remix
hahahaha i can see it now, he comes with a ''bitch i'll kioll u'' song featurin tpain lmao

check two
02-11-2009, 10:02 PM
They said that Chris Brown beat up Rhianna before, back in December.

Also, is Jay-z going to go after Chris Brown now? lol

'Hip-hop powerhouse Jay-Z, who discovered and mentored Rihanna to stardom, was reportedly outraged when he heard about the assault.

"He hit the roof," a source told Us Weekly. "Chris is a walking dead man. He messed with the wrong crew."

Come Honor Face
02-11-2009, 11:49 PM
According to TMZ, they have confirmed with Police that the arguement started over a text message Brown recieved while in the car with Rihanna from another woman wanting to "hook up with him later" LMAO! This just gets worse, and worse for Chris Brown.

Sorry Check Two. I didn't see that you had already posted this.

J-Cee
02-12-2009, 12:16 AM
neither..i couldnt care about either of them or there personal lives...and there music can also suck a fat dick

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-12-2009, 04:32 AM
bobby brown

chris brown

it's in the family

Come Honor Face
02-12-2009, 05:03 AM
Seriously, If he choked her unconcious while sayin "I'm gonna kill you" He will probably be charged with attempted murder. Then again he's rich, and famous. They wouldn't let me, or you out on bail after doin something like this, and they did him, so............

DUMBO
02-12-2009, 05:39 AM
about 3 months ago my girlfriend woke me up, standing over me with a butcher knife threatening to kill a nigga - i'm pretty sure this is a criminal offence. but trust me, if i laced her a few times i would be the bad guy.

bitches know the double standard and rock it like TSA with turtlenecks in July.

ZigZag
02-12-2009, 06:26 AM
They said that Chris Brown beat up Rhianna before, back in December.

Also, is Jay-z going to go after Chris Brown now? lol

'Hip-hop powerhouse Jay-Z, who discovered and mentored Rihanna to stardom, was reportedly outraged when he heard about the assault.

"He hit the roof," a source told Us Weekly. "Chris is a walking dead man. He messed with the wrong crew."

yea right....where's the link?

if it was over a text message that was pretty stupid then....

ehhh i have reason to believe she gave him vd...it makes more sense...

SKAMPOE
02-12-2009, 06:28 AM
i just seen cnn and they're sayin that rhyanna claims jay z gave her the std and now evry one is worried beyonce might have contracted the std

Come Honor Face
02-12-2009, 06:32 AM
^^^C'mon you just made that up, and it aint hard to tell.

SKAMPOE
02-12-2009, 06:43 AM
i wish cuz its too funny to be real life shit but its true, put it on cnn...

ilzPotent
02-12-2009, 09:09 AM
oh yea? A text message. Let the negro hang.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-12-2009, 09:12 AM
celebrities are such a bunch of PC enabling faggots who don't have the backbone to stand up to anything real when asked questions.

They sit here and bitch about wars and governments but they will sit there and have no comment on the fact that Chris Brown is a punk mutherfucker for beatin up on a 20 year old girl.

Spineless hypocrites who wanna play fake activisits on the weekends live via satellite from their mansions.

this faggot should do time, and anyone condoning what he did are punks too.

ilzPotent
02-12-2009, 09:25 AM
I say he should have told her he was being a pig, that would've avoided everything. She wouldn't have fallen so hard for him. To address Marwan, who has maybe beaten woman before. If you are a man cheating on a woman with other woman, you are indeed putting her at risk for whatever diseases are out there (fuck off, condoms break), therefore well deserving of a beatdown. If the reason is him fucking off, then he deserves to have that golden rug to be pulled out from under him.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-12-2009, 09:29 AM
people sleep around to much anyway.

its bad for families, marriages relationships.

were better off staying unmarrried cuz it just aint working for half the people out there, literally, and its only going to get worse.

Like i said earlier, a family member of mine JUST a few days ago killed his wife and himself over infedelity.

Its fucked up the way some people treat eachother. Love can be dangerous you can't just brush that shit aside on some 'get over it' shit.

KERZO
02-12-2009, 10:18 AM
I heard skampoe was meant to hook up with rihannah but he was too busy spending time with his beautifull allustrious wife -

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/1430/skampoeandwifedribblezy1.jpg

DDDUUUHHH DUUUUHHHH DDDUUUUUHHHH DDDUUUUHHHH!!!

INF
02-12-2009, 10:28 AM
wait.... did you p-shop her eyes?

SKAMPOE
02-12-2009, 10:56 AM
yea he did, and put the slob on her cheek lmao, doods a sad cause of nicky toochytis...no one cares.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-12-2009, 11:12 AM
this is why u fell off skamp

because you couldnt find a way to come up with new material PLUS you ripped off someone elses material.

SKAMPOE
02-12-2009, 11:20 AM
How So? Dats All Me There Boo Boo..

check two
02-12-2009, 11:51 AM
The text message part of the story is all over the internet at various sites. And the
Jay-Z part about being infuriated at Chris Brown is there too, ya bloody mofo.

http://www.spin.com/articles/chris-brown-and-rihanna-whole-story

ZigZag
02-12-2009, 02:30 PM
AHHH NOW WE HAVE SOME CREDIBLE SOURCES....

NOW ME PERSONALLY DONT HIT CHICKS...(MAYBE MUSH EM HAHA SIKE NA J/K) BUT IF U GONNA HIT A WOMAN U MEAN TO TELL ME U GONNA HAVE THE AUDACITY AND NIGEROSITY TO BITE HER TOO? NOW U EITHER SERIOUSLY A CANNIBAL, A SISSY FAGGOT, OR BOTH. I DONT BELIEVE IN HITTIN CHICKS BUT MOTHERFUCKA U DEF DONT BITE EM...

Come Honor Face
02-12-2009, 02:35 PM
The choking part is the most disturbing aspect to me. I just don't feel safe walking the streets with people like Chris Brown, and Martha Stewart out there.

Come Honor Face
02-12-2009, 02:38 PM
Really though. Choking her till she passed out? WTF Chris?

MsRzaRecTaH
02-12-2009, 02:43 PM
If she really did pass out, then who made the 911 call? I dont believe it.

KERZO
02-12-2009, 03:39 PM
this is like a game of cluedo ffs, hahahhahahahha

Blackula Spectacula
02-12-2009, 03:44 PM
bobby brown

chris brown

it's in the family

hahahah the irony.

L~>1<~NKS
02-12-2009, 05:19 PM

Allegedly it was a "passer by" who saw the drama and called.

sexy

In other MORE IMPORTANT NEWS:

I have just uploaded a new vid

L1NKS attempts to build a rapport with his audience and asks for feedback/opinion on the track in the vid which starts at around 3:00

Ringz get at me

blessss

SKAMPOE
02-12-2009, 05:34 PM

sexy

L1NKS attempts to build a rapport with his audience and asks for feedback/opinion on the track in the vid which starts at around 3:00

Ringz get at me

blessss
werd werd ya fixed dat track wit ms esko, shit sounds way better..

L~>1<~NKS
02-12-2009, 06:04 PM

sexy

Ringz get at me

blessss
werd werd ya fixed dat track wit ms esko, shit sounds way better..[/quote]

thats real shit fam

she came correck as usual
I got 1ne more with her on it

->stay tuned<-

TSA
02-12-2009, 06:54 PM
this is why u fell off skamp

because you couldnt find a way to come up with new material PLUS you ripped off someone elses material.
how exactly do you fall off from an internet forum?
i mean seriously.

material?

what?

KERZO
02-12-2009, 07:00 PM
^ask style,lol

TSA
02-12-2009, 07:13 PM
he fell off in real life cause of an internet forum so that's different, but if skampoe logs on and types the gettysburg address cause he felt like saying that then some "I Iz were I Iz" shit why does that indicate he...fell off.

like if your talking to someone in real life and they say something funny, then the next sentence isn't funny but it wasn't trying to be do you stop and say "dude, you fell off"

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-12-2009, 07:31 PM
i mean seriously.

material?

what?

^cares

i wish people would get off CB's back about all this. Its more a rihanna issue really.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-12-2009, 10:00 PM
i mean seriously.

material?

what?

yer a funny dood

portis24
02-12-2009, 10:09 PM
if a bitch gave me herpes i'd do the same damn thing

Come Honor Face
02-13-2009, 01:26 AM

It's already been established that a witness that heard her screaming before he choked her called 911. Rihanna didn't call 911.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-13-2009, 08:35 AM
you kno that punks gonna give some public apology and he's gonna be weeping like a little bitch.

After of course he pays his way to avoid any jailtime.

MsRzaRecTaH
02-13-2009, 09:31 AM
It's already been established that a witness that heard her screaming before he choked her called 911. Rihanna didn't call 911.

I honestly dont care, I dont like their music, nor do I support.
When Chris was here a few weeks ago, he came off as a jerk, but whatever.
Theres more females out there that are being physically abused and no one makes a fuss about it.

Senator C. Palantine
02-13-2009, 09:37 AM
I honestly dont care, I dont like their music, nor do I support.
When Chris was here a few weeks ago, he came off as a jerk, but whatever.
Theres more females out there that are being physically abused and no one makes a fuss about it.

MsRza caught Herpes of Chris Brown.

Sell your story, girlfriend!

MsRzaRecTaH
02-13-2009, 10:12 AM
You're such a faggit.

NIKLZ
02-13-2009, 10:51 AM
http://www.ratemyeverything.net/image/7052/0/Domestic_Abuse.ashx

Rame
02-13-2009, 10:55 AM
I wonder what Jay-Z is going to do. :yes:

Chris Brown lost some commerical deals already and artists are speaking badly about him.

This wasn't the smartest thing to do.

Rame
02-13-2009, 11:00 AM
Didn't even think of that.

She must've made him REAL mad for him to put his career on the line.

NIKLZ
02-13-2009, 11:18 AM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/A4bu_6yUg4Y&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/A4bu_6yUg4Y&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

Olive Oil Goombah
02-13-2009, 11:35 AM
well, as a man, you should just walk away, because its a battle you cannot win

DUMBO
02-13-2009, 01:53 PM
well, as a man, you should just walk away, because its a battle you cannot win

co-sign my dago brother. co-sign. these broads got the legal system by the balls.

Professor Poopsnagle
02-13-2009, 04:42 PM
http://i42.tinypic.com/2nusnkn.png

i walk the plank
02-13-2009, 05:13 PM
i dont give

ZigZag
02-13-2009, 05:36 PM
I STILL THINK THIS CHICK GAVE HIM VD. MY MOM EVEN TOLD ME THAT AND SHE IS A MOM.

Rame
02-13-2009, 05:40 PM
Lol.

Whatever you like.

YungSunny
02-13-2009, 06:13 PM
I STILL THINK THIS CHICK GAVE HIM VD. MY MOM EVEN TOLD ME THAT AND SHE IS A MOM.

MY MOM TOLD ME BABIES COME FROM A WOMAN'S BELLY BUTTON AND SHE'S A MOM

KaramelSundae
02-13-2009, 06:17 PM
co-sign my dago brother. co-sign. these broads got the legal system by the balls.

lol

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-13-2009, 06:28 PM
^HOLLA

anyway fuck a rihanna for real this time. chris breeezi has 1000x more talent, cus she cant even sing OR dance, imeen what is it that she does>? they trying to blackball chris from the indistry? and be left with her? LOL that makes no sense, she has no telent whatsoever

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-13-2009, 07:27 PM
Every less wack artist out of the game is another slot closer to wu tang getting back on top.

:)

Lets hope Lil Wayne is caught sodomizing a puppy.

food for thought
02-13-2009, 07:28 PM

hahhaa i know rite

davedigital360
02-15-2009, 07:43 AM
www.SHURE.com

Wow! thats some ill shit! hook up some discounts! what do u do thee?

YungSunny
02-15-2009, 08:28 AM
Every less wack artist out of the game is another slot closer to wu tang getting back on top.

:)

Apparently he tells his girls to fuck him in the ass with a dildo.
Not joking.

check two
02-28-2009, 11:44 AM
So she got back together with Chris Brown now? lol Chicks who get back together with abusive boyfriends have no respect for themselves, or any type of self esteem at all. If it's true, what a stupid bitch.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/rihanna-and-chris-brown-reported-back-together/19459?nc

TruWizDumb
02-28-2009, 11:51 AM
I feel that if a woman feels big and bad enough to step to a man then she should get her ass hit. She just might win the fight and if she doesn't....lesson learned!!! But a beat down that she did not provoke is just wrong.

KaramelSundae
02-28-2009, 03:36 PM
^HOLLA

anyway fuck a rihanna for real this time. chris breeezi has 1000x more talent, cus she cant even sing OR dance, imeen what is it that she does>? they trying to blackball chris from the indistry? and be left with her? LOL that makes no sense, she has no telent whatsoever

:hooray: hi

So she got back together with Chris Brown now? lol Chicks who get back together with abusive boyfriends have no respect for themselves, or any type of self esteem at all. If it's true, what a stupid bitch.

http://omg.yahoo.com/news/rihanna-and-chris-brown-reported-back-together/19459?nc

she's a dumb bitch for going back to his homo ass

Killa BB
02-28-2009, 06:02 PM

Oh this is bout to be some ol' Bobby & Whitney type stuff right here...

TruWizDumb
02-28-2009, 06:05 PM
Chris is gonna leave her and get a white girl...they don't call the cops.

Killa BB
02-28-2009, 06:21 PM
Aha! Ahahahaha! Hahahahahahahaha!!!

Rollo
02-28-2009, 06:27 PM
Anyone who listens to either is a faggot.
RNB is bitch music.

I have a hard time respect guys who beat women.

Marwan
02-28-2009, 06:44 PM
http://i356.photobucket.com/albums/oo5/Minnesotaclubs/optgxv.gif

TruWizDumb
02-28-2009, 06:53 PM
ozxBNowyxcU

hectis
02-28-2009, 07:05 PM
the only people I feel bad for is Whitney and bobby; there going to have to take a back seat to chris and rhianna

Twiztid-Wutang
02-28-2009, 08:27 PM
Well it dont matter, The dumb bitch is back with Chris anyway, so who gives shit. Fuck her

TruWizDumb
02-28-2009, 08:28 PM
^^ lol @ your sig....where's her nips???

Twiztid-Wutang
02-28-2009, 08:34 PM
^^ lol @ your sig....where's her nips???

Hopefully in that other chicks mouth

TruWizDumb
02-28-2009, 08:40 PM
ohhh wait I see them....weird. Her back has gotta hurt. Those bags look heavy!

Twiztid-Wutang
02-28-2009, 10:04 PM
ohhh wait I see them....weird. Her back has gotta hurt. Those bags look heavy!

Yeah, Well, I would hold them for her allday everyday. Id take minimum wage for that job

YungSunny
03-01-2009, 05:54 AM
Nigga what's her name. :i

Slary_beatz
03-01-2009, 06:02 AM
Rihanna nice girl

Marwan
03-01-2009, 09:33 AM
Chris Browns new jump off......

http://www.peoplesboard.com/news/oops.jpg

Killa BB
03-01-2009, 10:19 AM
Whoa... Is that Doo Doo???

crzT8OuoKb8

Olive Oil Goombah
03-01-2009, 10:27 AM
i heard black girls dont wipe their butts afterd droppin the cosby's off at the pool. is this true?

carpe.diem
03-01-2009, 10:28 AM
I like her album.

check two
03-01-2009, 09:07 PM
i heard black girls dont wipe their butts afterd droppin the cosby's off at the pool. is this true?

lol smh

Killa BB
03-01-2009, 09:40 PM

No. That is false. you know why?

Because:

http://www.uniqwear.com/products/thumbs/girlsdontpoop.gif

Olive Oil Goombah
03-01-2009, 10:20 PM
oooooooh yea, i remember hearing that but i thought mariah carey was the only one

check two
03-01-2009, 11:17 PM
One time my friend invited me over to his apartment to meet his new fat(not phat) girlfriend. So I go over there, and the place was stanking right when I walked in. The next thing I knew, the behemoth fat ass comes waddling out of the bathroom, and she says 'did i do that?' and snickers, trying to mimick Urkel. I was thinking to myself.. oh hell no, and I ran out of the apartment and left. Literally ran.

Tage
03-03-2009, 11:01 AM
MIhshI34RSc

Longbongcilvaringz
03-03-2009, 11:07 AM
http://www.kanyeuniversecity.com/client_images/kanyewest/3106_7b46069b05ce41c9aadba5954f363281.jpg