PDA

View Full Version : Manufacturing an Enemy

Visionz
02-09-2009, 09:53 PM
There will always be someone to war with until there's no one to war with. Except there must always be war (atleast as far as past and current doctrine is concerned)

When the global agenda is fufilled (as the US has ALWAYS had one) the only people left to fight will be those they've already conquered.

It won't matter who's elected,

It won't matter who tries to stop it.

thoughts?

diggy
02-09-2009, 09:56 PM
I totally agree.

Check what I wrote earlier in a different thread:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1481809&postcount=22

Visionz
02-09-2009, 10:07 PM
I totally agree.

Check what I wrote earlier in a different thread:

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/showpost.php?p=1481809&postcount=22
Indeed, it was Eisenhower who warned against it which is also funny when you consider that his role as a general landed him the presidency.

The thing is though is that the desire for territorial expansion was around way before he warned against the military industrial complex.

I wanted to bring this topic up in a Cold War thread but it stayed just that.

People don't realize just how many proxy wars where fought in that 60-70 year span. We've set up puppet governments throughout much of the 3rd world and in a sense have already conquered much of the globe. It really seems like the end game is near with the only enemies left to manufacture being in the middle east (the threat of terrorism that we're currently waging) and China.

We haven't come up with an excuse to label them the Enemy yet. But I don't doubt that the day is coming. The Cold War had barely ended before we had this War on Terrorism. I see no end to the trend in sight.

ALCATRAZ
02-09-2009, 10:13 PM
my friends sell crack

diggy
02-09-2009, 10:25 PM
It is called "the war on terrorism", but that is just a new phrase to replace imperialism and colonialism.

Visionz
02-09-2009, 10:30 PM
my friends sell crack
thanks for that, very insightful

It is called "the war on terrorism", but that is just a new phrase to replace imperialism and colonialism.
The Cold War played the same role before that. They'll keep coming up with names but its always the same thing.

Manifest Destiny is a very catchy name for a genocidal movement.

Sounds a lot more pleasant than "The Holocaust"

but how much different where they really? in the end, not much

ALCATRAZ
02-09-2009, 10:32 PM
thanks for that, very insightful

no doubt... i just wanted 2 get tha point across that people still have lives to lead...

Visionz
02-09-2009, 10:38 PM
no doubt... i just wanted 2 get tha point across that people still have lives to lead...
this thread is to point out that people will live those lives and most won't have a clue what's really going on.

or....

Maybe they do but feel helpless regardless (which I'm kinda in that boat) I see how the whole thing goes but don't think there's shit I can do to stop it.

gettin your own money IS a fight for independence on a minature scale.

diggy
02-09-2009, 10:42 PM
Sometimes (or most times) it seems all we can do is sit back and watch it go down.

Visionz
02-09-2009, 10:47 PM
Sometimes (or most times) it seems all we can do is sit back and watch it go down.
its a shame isn't it?

I sometimes question if I really wanna bring kids into this world.

Not because I don't want kids but because there's not a better world to bring 'em up in. (and kids seem to be getting dumber as time goes on)

if I can't afford private school for them? ouch

diggy
02-09-2009, 11:22 PM
its a shame isn't it?

I sometimes question if I really wanna bring kids into this world.

Not because I don't want kids but because there's not a better world to bring 'em up in. (and kids seem to be getting dumber as time goes on)

if I can't afford private school for them? ouch

I feel ya.

I think about that all the time.

I don't wanna bring kids in this hell-hole we call earth.

Mumm Ra
02-10-2009, 12:16 AM
I feel ya.

I think about that all the time.

I don't wanna bring kids in this hell-hole we call earth.
sometimes I think this
but then I also think about the opportunity to actually raise a SMART member of society in this world.
I mean I'm pretty much the only one in my bloodline that I know of to break away from the christian mental state, and wonder how great it would be to have known what I know now from day one....

then I also think of how hard it is to find a like minded female that I would actually want to raise a child with lol

Charles Barry
02-10-2009, 12:28 AM
Add me to the list of people never bringing children into this world.

LORD NOSE
02-10-2009, 12:43 AM
bringing children into the world is a part of the lesson

you have to run a piece of the world

not letting the ways of the world control your moves

Charles Barry
02-10-2009, 12:48 AM
Well you can have an extra one to make up for mine. Double the lesson.

ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA
02-10-2009, 12:52 AM
some times when i think about the miserable state of humanity in most of the third world, and my privilaged bloodsucking existince in an economy that depends on the oppression of others, i feel implicated in the abuse.

Like sometimes i wonder how people live with themselves after causing such fucked up massicers in the world, like politicians and corperations, but then i figure that if your not a part of the soulution your part of the problem, and i do things i know are wrong, so thats how it happens,

its like reakaon said, ¨when you play with guns that causes the conflict of you going against your own¨ going against your own is like the worst thing a being can do, and playing with guns can be a metaphore applied to all kinds of fucking around cancerous activity

Visionz
02-10-2009, 01:03 AM
sometimes I think this
but then I also think about the opportunity to actually raise a SMART member of society in this world.
I mean I'm pretty much the only one in my bloodline that I know of to break away from the christian mental state, and wonder how great it would be to have known what I know now from day one....

then I also think of how hard it is to find a like minded female that I would actually want to raise a child with lol
that's definitely the flip side, there's a chance to give the world someone who might really make a difference. If you can be man enough to keep your family together (atleast enough to be able to raise your kids right) you have a chance to compound your wisdom and mold a person who will naturally magnetize others in their direction and hopefully lead things in a more positive direction.

More than anything I wanted to make sure I was stable enough financially to know I can really provide for the kid. I feel like I'm right on the cusp of that now but not quite where I want to be though.

(and that's without mentioning the bioclock that keeps ticking louder and louder inside my wife's head.)

Visionz
02-10-2009, 01:23 AM
some times when i think about the miserable state of humanity in most of the third world, and my privilaged bloodsucking existince in an economy that depends on the oppression of others, i feel implicated in the abuse.

Like sometimes i wonder how people live with themselves after causing such fucked up massicers in the world, like politicians and corperations, but then i figure that if your not a part of the soulution your part of the problem, and i do things i know are wrong, so thats how it happens,

its like reakaon said, ¨when you play with guns that causes the conflict of you going against your own¨ going against your own is like the worst thing a being can do, and playing with guns can be a metaphore applied to all kinds of fucking around cancerous activityindeed

all the advances in technology provide the means for every mouth to be fed.

When you think about all the money that goes into defense (laughable in that it's the Bobby Fisher version of defense) spending by the US and how the tendency is for that technology to slowly find its way into the civilian marketplace, I have to wonder what would happen if they had been taking that money to try and solve the world's problems instead of creating them.

For all the broohah the national media makes about the $1 trillion stimulus package, it amounts to a 4-year defense budget.

As a country (vagabonds of the globe that we all are) are to ever really move on we'll have to learn to mature together. Even if nothing changes behind the curtains, Barack was still a symbolic victory for America. Black kids across the country don't have to see nothing but whites guys for president and if you can become president you can become anything. On some level or another it is a moral victory.

diggy
02-10-2009, 02:43 AM
word

LHX
02-10-2009, 03:22 PM
once everything gets 'conquered' - collapse always soon follows

once a agenda gets fulfilled - there is a void

the agenda is a part of the structure

it would be like suddenly taking the fuel out of a rocket ship

this was demonstrated well in the matrix when Smith took over Neo and then proceeded to have light bursting out of all his orifices

for anybody who finds themself in the thick of hell - an intensification of circumstances should be met as a good thing in the long term - the thicker things get - the sooner we are to sunshine and days of blue skies and fluffy clouds

and rabbits hopping around lush gardens

holla

Peace

ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA
02-11-2009, 06:13 PM
whys the devil winning
some say its ower fault,
if thats the answer,
you know smoking cause cancer

-the brolic scholar ghost dini

diggy
02-11-2009, 09:11 PM
speaking of the devil...

...has anyone noticed he has alot of disciples?

LHX
02-11-2009, 09:14 PM
yup

villains

ALLAHNDRZUWUNIGA
02-13-2009, 01:37 PM
speaking of the devil...

...has anyone noticed he has alot of disciples?

what are you refering to?