PDA

View Full Version : Lets say white people didn't full blown dominate the shit out of black ppl

TSA
02-10-2009, 02:55 PM
do you think STYLEMASTER would still feel empty on the inside.

netscape check two
02-10-2009, 03:30 PM
http://pagead2.googlesyndication.com/pagead/imgad?id=CPKdiLqzr5aTQBDYBRhPMghHebwgXihrNQ

TSA
02-10-2009, 03:31 PM
hhahahahaahahahahhahaah

IrOnMaN
02-10-2009, 05:40 PM
Style's been through a lot with white people. I haven't and I grew up in a rural area in Cerro Gordo, NC (80% white, 15% black, 5% Mexican). I NEVER had a problem.:) The only problem I had was with the people thinking that I was half Mexican because I was high yellow.

Maybe Style presents himself in a negative way. He wears those shity thuggish clothes. So, maybe whites are........afraid of him? Maybe not. Could it be that Georgia is a racist state?}:|

TSA
02-10-2009, 06:07 PM
Style's been through a lot with white people. I haven't and I grew up in a rural area in Cerro Gordo, NC (80% white, 15% black, 5% Mexican). I NEVER had a problem.:) The only problem I had was with the people thinking that I was half Mexican because I was high yellow.

Maybe Style presents himself in a negative way. He wears those shity thuggish clothes. So, maybe whites are........afraid of him? Maybe not. Could it be that Georgia is a racist state?}:|
AHAHA}:|HAh}:|ahH!H!}:|HhhahhAAagag1
aAA}:|ahahAHaa}:|

well he didn't 'grow up' there according to his blown out explainations.
he grew up around all white people in illinois i think. He skateboarded with them, went to a catholic church with them, and was an alterboy so clearly whites felt comfortable and safe around him and made him who he is today ya know.

but then he moved to atlanta and become 'style' which was essentially 6'4 a wigger with nappy hair in a tunic made of bunions.

he said that as a youth he was a geek, so maybe the whites bullied him? then when he got to atlanta he took his glasses off and created an ultra ego so that he'll fit in.:mmmyah:

IrOnMaN
02-10-2009, 06:13 PM
^^So, maybe Style never experienced REAL racism. If he grew up around whites, shouldn't his views be positive instead of negative? I don't get it. He said that he lived in the suburbs the majority of his life and the racism towards his family was heavy. True or false?

Senator C. Palantine
02-10-2009, 06:16 PM
STYLE hasn't got any close friends.

Of any colour.

This makes him very bitter.

And angry.

TSA
02-10-2009, 06:22 PM
i think its like this.

Style is a loser. Im not saying it to insult him but he's clearly not a cool person but facts he's presented us with and how he's 36 and fighting with 15yrd old on here. plus the masterbating to cartoons, love on anime, ugly taste in cloths and women, and know it all attitude.

He also has a 'bitch ass phyzeek' in that he's tall but very skinny and frail. I've talked to him on the phone and his voice is pretty geeky too. Like Goofy from disney mets potsy webber

none of these are insults, just real facts, im not insulting him.

anyways, he lived among whites under these conditions and during/before puberty. He was also rich and an ulterboy. He's also very gifted creatively.

clearly he was going to get victimized by the kids at school not cause of his skin color but cause he was a full blown fuckin loser. He's just not 'cool'.

so the kids around him, like any group of kids around him, probably picked on him alot and he has made this clear in his epic blog.

also this was in the early to mid 80s so be probably got some racism thrown at him here and there, but if he was white and the same guy he would have got called names too.

then he moved to atlanta for a 'fresh start'. He took off his glasses, and got niggery and made it a goal not to be the guy that got picked on...not to be...GAVIN.

So thats why i think he's like that. White ppl made him feel bad about himself and he wants to make white ppl feel bad about themselves. online.

he has described his two personalities GAVIN and STYLE in great detail. Nothing im telling you didn't come from is mouth specifically.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-10-2009, 06:26 PM
STOP IT!!!!

You guys are just jealous of Gavin's success.

He is a handsome entrepreneur and everyone likes him!

He is the coolest! I know because he told me himself.

Every time he disses you with furious combinations of text and graphics, it is a blessing!

Shame on all of you.

Who do you think sewed the weasel fur on Lady of Rage's beret in 1998?

Ungrateful faggots.

If I know my wu-corp history, you guys are in for some serious gavination in T minus 2 hours.

Tick-Tock.

TSA
02-10-2009, 06:26 PM
^something tells me this exact post will come in 8 page format with more colors then you sheltered jewish live has ever been exposed to as well as a picture montogue to rappers that sport various t-shirts.
you've been warned.

someone make a thread of who they like more, GAVIN or STYLE with a juicy little poll.

I think STYLEMASTER is particularly faggoty cause he's 2 of the biggest fags i've ever heard of in 1 single earthworm jim faced shell.

netscape check two
02-10-2009, 07:26 PM
Earthworm Jim? lol If you're a black person in Atlanta, it's required to be racist and to wear a Michael Vick jersey (no matter how much killing he does).

Uncle Steezo
02-10-2009, 08:40 PM
look at these faggots discussing my life story.

i spent 11 years around nothing but crackers and hated it.

the other 21 years ...longer than your pathetic life...is spent with my people.

now gays, make sure you make the appropriate notes in your STYLE/Gavin fanbooks.

during the early 80s my family was a trailblazer for black expansion into the burbs. this never is a good thing cause you get all the resistance and you get the brunt of the racist and ignorant crackers.

people like me paved the way for niggers like derrik. i'm like rosa parks for 21st century uncle toms.

from 1st-9th grade lived in IL, then moved to a 70/30 black community in the south, went to a black college, wore all black clothing and burned every meal so it would be black.

i even painted the palms of my hands and the soles of my feet.

02-10-2009, 08:51 PM
I just hope "GAVIN!--The Movie" is as good as the series of autobiographical online blogs on which it is based.

Now please call me a "djoo" and post a stereotypical picture of a jewish-looking person so that wu-corp will continue to function at its absolute peak.

I promise I will copy and paste it. I fucked up the first time around, and I promise that no gavinity from this era will be lost to the hands of time.

EAGLE EYE
02-10-2009, 08:51 PM
im kinda bored by all this

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-10-2009, 08:57 PM
i think its like this.

Style is a loser. Im not saying it to insult him but he's clearly not a cool person but facts he's presented us with and how he's 36 and fighting with 15yrd old on here. plus the masterbating to cartoons, love on anime, ugly taste in cloths and women, and know it all attitude.

He also has a 'bitch ass phyzeek' in that he's tall but very skinny and frail. I've talked to him on the phone and his voice is pretty geeky too. Like Goofy from disney mets potsy webber

none of these are insults, just real facts, im not insulting him.

anyways, he lived among whites under these conditions and during/before puberty. He was also rich and an ulterboy. He's also very gifted creatively.

clearly he was going to get victimized by the kids at school not cause of his skin color but cause he was a full blown fuckin loser. He's just not 'cool'.

so the kids around him, like any group of kids around him, probably picked on him alot and he has made this clear in his epic blog.

also this was in the early to mid 80s so be probably got some racism thrown at him here and there, but if he was white and the same guy he would have got called names too.

then he moved to atlanta for a 'fresh start'. He took off his glasses, and got niggery and made it a goal not to be the guy that got picked on...not to be...GAVIN.

So thats why i think he's like that. White ppl made him feel bad about himself and he wants to make white ppl feel bad about themselves. online.

he has described his two personalities GAVIN and STYLE in great detail. Nothing im telling you didn't come from is mouth specifically.

too much

netscape check two
02-10-2009, 08:58 PM
^^ Who's that drunk girl in your sig?

EAGLE EYE
02-10-2009, 09:00 PM
shes hot

Olive Oil Goombah
02-10-2009, 11:12 PM
even upon his second return....

STYLE> 90% other posters

thats nothing but an unbiased opinion folks

TSA
02-10-2009, 11:16 PM
i just dont see 'good posting' as a competitive rank sport.

i mean, idk, maybe he's a 'better poster' then Hollow Dartz, but i enjoy Hollow Dartz' opinion on wutang more.

unless you mean he's doper person wise, which obviously he's not then 90% of us. and mind you you have really shitty taste in everything

netscape check two
02-10-2009, 11:19 PM
Nicky Bertolli's only friend is Charles Jones.

02-10-2009, 11:23 PM
In all fairness, if I could only have one friend, I would want it to be CharlesJones

TSA
02-10-2009, 11:25 PM
^yeah really lol. I prefer Ironman to CharlesJones tho

'good posters' suck.

EAGLE EYE
02-10-2009, 11:27 PM
Ironman is like the watered down version of "Radio"

he taught this forum a lot about ourselves though

02-10-2009, 11:31 PM
Yeah, but CharlesJones is like the In-Your-Face version of radio, but slightly more gangsta and much more disapproving of black women.

I like my Radios to go big or go home.

TSA
02-10-2009, 11:32 PM
Ironman is the most innocent semi retarded but fully functional dude here. Charles Jones has lived a life of sin kissing womens feet and caressing womens feet, but Ironman will look up to you as say "you don't kiss and caress black women's feet do you TSA?......tsa? }:|" Id take one of his signature disappointed mother smiley face over STYLES excellent poster style and radical text techniques.

EAGLE EYE
02-10-2009, 11:38 PM
Yeah, but CharlesJones is like the In-Your-Face version of radio, but slightly more gangsta and much more disapproving of black women.

I like my Radios to go big or go home.

Little do you know but us Vatican members have an advanced forum dashboard of controls.

we can dial in our "Radios" just the way we want. Granular control is a blessing.

02-10-2009, 11:42 PM
Little do you know but us Vatican members have an advanced forum dashboard of controls.

we can dial in our "Radios" just the way we want. Granular control is a blessing.

ahahahaha

I want a customized CharlesJones/Ironman hybrid clock-radio w/ Willie D alarm clock.

Uncle Steezo
02-10-2009, 11:42 PM
if you knew radio you would not want him anywhere near you at any time.

http://www.shrine-bowl.com/images/RadioandJones.jpg

this nigga was the mascot of our HS. the nigga would literally tapdance and coonshuffle during the pep rallies.

green gatorade made his dick hard.

strongest dude i have ever met tho.

02-10-2009, 11:44 PM
Who is his interracial man-lover?

Olive Oil Goombah
02-10-2009, 11:45 PM
CharlesJones devastated my universe when he told me he really wasn't from Cleveland.

And TSA, Style is a better poster than someone like say, Slang Gargoyle, in my opinion, just to use someone who just posted.
He's also better than check two.

I enjoy LLcoolDans posts, and i enjoy TSA's posting. As far as posters on this page go

TSA
02-10-2009, 11:47 PM
leave it up to this guy to ruin all the fun.

TSA: MAN THIS FCUKIN ICeCREAM IS THE BOMB!

SLANG: YEAH! BITCHIN VANILLA SWIRL TIS' HIGH FIVE

DAN: Wuuu OooooH baby! Wuuu Oooooh!

GAVIN: You know that icecream man is a convicted rapist. *evaporates*

02-10-2009, 11:47 PM
CHarlesJones isn't really from Cleveland??!?!?

What's up with that?

Longbongcilvaringz
02-10-2009, 11:50 PM
Where is he from?????

TSA
CharlesJones devastated my universe when he told me he really wasn't from Cleveland.

And TSA, Style is a better poster than someone like say, Slang Gargoyle, in my opinion, just to use someone who just posted.
He's also better than check two.

I enjoy LLcoolDans posts, and i enjoy TSA's posting. As far as posters on this page go
yeah but so. I enjoy reading NBAJAM brag about finally finding his remote and getting extra pickles at mcdonalds then telling us to enjoy internetting implying that he's gone for good over gavings totally bitchin poster style that generates poppin gen chats with fun threads and games

sometimes you dont need to be a good poster. all the time. its a gay thing to be. I mean if your dope at saying shit on the internet i guess, dont trying to be all CHECK THE NEW POSTER STYLE: RAINBOW TEXT, YO AMO ROCK NIGGAS THIS SUMMER...i dont care.

DJMethods
Fareal fareal, when was NickyTooch allowed out?

This dude is the resident bitch, and now he's giving opinions on who's posting he enjoys? You are the bitch, dago cunt, your opinion on everything not only in this forum but life, means nothing.

You're the weird dude who nobody likes, or takes seriously, that e-stalks a girl to get attention. You are not "I have an opinion" guy.

Learn ya role.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-10-2009, 11:51 PM
CHarlesJones isn't really from Cleveland??!?!?

What's up with that?

in a five to six paragraph PM to me, Charles spilled the beans and shot the shit about everything ranging from his not living in cleveland to his preference for triangular anal beads.
I have to say, i haven't looked at him the same since.

Plus I found out he was 32 and that really disturbed me for some reason.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-10-2009, 11:52 PM
Where is he from?????

Maryland I think, which, my aussie friend is a state near washington DC ont he atlantic coast.

Uncle Steezo
02-10-2009, 11:53 PM
Who is his interracial man-lover?

thats coach harold jones. THE most racist school employee i have ever had the pleasure of knowing.

called every white student "son"
called every black student "boy"

when i 1st moved to S.carolina, i refused to call him "sir". hd told me its a matter of respect. i told him to earn it. i got suspended for 3 days. me and coach jones have a long history of culture clash.

coach jones is radio's master and foster father.

fucked up thing ... radios house burned down a few years ago. why did there need to be a collection drive to help him out? what happened to all the movie money?

TSA
02-10-2009, 11:53 PM
in a five to six paragraph PM to me, Charles spilled the beans and shot the shit about everything ranging from his not living in cleveland to his preference for triangular anal beads.
I have to say, i haven't looked at him the same since.

Plus I found out he was 32 and that really disturbed me for some reason.
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAahAHHahaah!!! i was guessing a solid 46.

You're a faggot tho. post the PM stupid.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-10-2009, 11:54 PM
Fareal fareal, when was NickyTooch allowed out?

This dude is the resident bitch, and now he's giving opinions on who's posting he enjoys? You are the bitch, dago cunt, your opinion on everything not only in this forum but life, means nothing.

You're the weird dude who nobody likes, or takes seriously, that e-stalks a girl to get attention. You are not "I have an opinion" guy.

Learn ya role.

those are harsh words Dylan but i forgive you, cuz, while I don't really read any of your posts in all honesty, i thought you had the dopest sig ever (DJs like a mad cunt) and it was one of the first initial memories i have while posting on this board pictographically.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-10-2009, 11:54 PM
Maryland I think, which, my aussie friend is a state near washington DC ont he atlantic coast.

Holy shit, CharlesJones is wooz.

When did he tell you this?

And why did he pretend to be from Cleveland????

DJMethods
02-10-2009, 11:55 PM
those are harsh words Dylan but i forgive you, cuz, while I don't really read any of your posts in all honesty, i thought you had the dopest sig ever (DJs like a mad cunt) and it was one of the first initial memories i have while posting on this board pictographically.

It's harsh that I have to share oxygen with you.

If you want to go the "I don't read your posts" route, don't quote them and respond you fucking monger.

Mongers.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-10-2009, 11:56 PM
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAahAHHahaah!!! i was guessing a solid 46.

You're a faggot tho. post the PM stupid.

I don't respond well to disrespect. Its a wop thing. No PM for you.

when i 1st moved to S.carolina,

well, theres your answer right there boy

Longbongcilvaringz
02-10-2009, 11:56 PM
dago cunt

That's ignorant bullshit man, you know it.

Tone it down.

Hurtful posting.

DJMethods
02-10-2009, 11:58 PM
That's ignorant bullshit man, you know it.

Tone it down.

Hurtful posting.

Hahahaha! I saw it on the new Underbelly, the term just rolls off the tongue so so well.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-10-2009, 11:59 PM
It's harsh that I have to share oxygen with you.

If you want to go the "I don't read your posts" route, don't quote them and respond you fucking monger.

Mongers.

I did this just to show you that im willing to change.

Holy shit, CharlesJones is wooz.

When did he tell you this?

And why did he pretend to be from Cleveland????

Technically, he lived with his grandparents who live here for a little while, but coulndt find a job, and they kicked him out and forced him to move back with his folks in maryland.

I guess he still reps cleveland tho. It makes sense when he claimed to be a Pistons fan. Nobody here or anywhere else outside of Michigan is a Pistons fan.

DJMethods
02-11-2009, 12:02 AM
I did this just to show you that im willing to change.

Shoulda told that to your ex wife and maybe you wouldnt be a lonely wog fuck.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-11-2009, 12:03 AM
this is actually a great way to get my attention. But the minute you mention soccer, you will have lost me.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-11-2009, 12:03 AM
Technically, he lived with his grandparents who live here for a little while, but coulndt find a job, and they kicked him out and forced him to move back with his folks in maryland.

I guess he still reps cleveland tho. It makes sense when he claimed to be a Pistons fan. Nobody here or anywhere else outside of Michigan is a Pistons fan.

Ah ok.

I do remember him talking about some turbulence there.

Him and wooz should definitely connect, if they are both in Maryland.

netscape check two
02-11-2009, 12:04 AM
Nicky,
Why are telling everybody Charles Jones business? It was only meant for you to know.. and me.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-11-2009, 12:05 AM
i kno, but when i found out that you weren't the ShamWow guy my alternate universe was devastated.

Uncle Steezo
02-11-2009, 12:06 AM
when i moved to SC iu moved into the worst school dist in the state and sc was the 6th worst sytem in the country.

those dumb fuckers were reading tom sawyer in the 11th grade.

TSA would almost be in college prep classes there. even with his learning disability.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-11-2009, 12:07 AM
wow that must have been tough dude.

what else happened?????

TSA
02-11-2009, 12:08 AM
^AHahahahahahahahahahahaHAHAHah! idk why but i laughed

Olive Oil Goombah
02-11-2009, 12:08 AM
when i moved to SC iu moved into the worst school dist in the state and sc was the 6th worst sytem in the country.

those dumb fuckers were reading tom sawyer in the 11th grade.

TSA would almost be in college prep classes there. even with his learning disability.

yea, SC was backwards, i mean like slave days backwards well into the 70's.

Read the book, the Waters is Wide by Pat Conroy.

TSA
02-11-2009, 12:09 AM
OH! the raekwon face.

The Hound
02-11-2009, 12:09 AM
dago cunt! hahaha YES

Olive Oil Goombah
02-11-2009, 12:10 AM
i am by far the most ethnically slurred person on this board.

and i take pride in that.

Longbongcilvaringz
02-11-2009, 12:16 AM
Fuck that, i get called a cracker faggit when it suits some people.

And a dago wop faggit when it suits others.

And a curly haired jew faggit when it suits everyone.

At least you've only been pigeon holed as one race or whatever.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-11-2009, 12:17 AM
i've beencalled cracker and some dude called me a spic today. I forget who it was.

The Hound
02-11-2009, 12:18 AM
ever been called a red sea pedestrian patrickkkkk?

Olive Oil Goombah
02-11-2009, 12:18 AM
get off uncle tonys nootsack

Longbongcilvaringz
02-11-2009, 12:35 AM
ha, I've never been called a sea pedestrian, no.

The Hound
02-11-2009, 12:43 AM
olkrUzFs5Y8