PDA

View Full Version : Magma, if you neg rep me one more time I'm gonna suck you off.

Senator C. Palantine
02-10-2009, 06:32 PM
Ok.

Before I had an account here I was viewing some of the old Gen Chat threads and came across one about someone travelling to someones city in the hope of filming another poster.

He approached the guy, but he ran off.

Was this SHRAP?

Can someone please shed some light on this for me.

School Me, faggits.

HANZO
02-10-2009, 06:39 PM
yes i believe it was Shrap has something to do with the corpse. never seen the video myself.

Senator C. Palantine
02-10-2009, 06:40 PM
yes i believe it was Shrap has something to do with the corpse. never seen the video myself.

Well that's just fucking great, Han.

Real helpful.

HANZO
02-10-2009, 06:45 PM
i dnt like the tone of your voice.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-10-2009, 06:47 PM
chill son, chill

we don't need to spill the hypeness

Senator C. Palantine
02-10-2009, 06:57 PM
Fuck outta here, Wera.

This is between me and Han.

I've been working double shifts to save money for photoshop just to get at this faggit.

The storm is coming.

HANZO
02-10-2009, 07:02 PM
i will make sure i buy every damn copy of photoshop available so you dnt get your hands on it.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-10-2009, 08:13 PM
I'm going to wear a vest in front of the computer until the weather changes.

Sicka than aidZ
02-10-2009, 09:08 PM
i seen that vid, it's not all that. but yeah that was skale aka shrap in MTL i think...thats where he lives...... i think it was jonny chimpo from the corpse approached him and skale said fuck off and walked away.....he wasnt that old. shrap would probably fuck that guy up now.....

u must be bored as hell to bring up some old memory like that for a new topic.....i think that threadz been run like 20 times.

Uncle Steezo
02-10-2009, 09:24 PM
yeah basically a live version of one dude swinging on another dudes nutsack.
i think there was a set up to it tho. right sicka? like he was supposed to get interviewed then chimpo came out.

its funny for the 1st 30 sec then it just gets dumb.

but you do see a shrap before the chemo.

Sicka than aidZ
02-11-2009, 06:51 AM
i dont remember i think chimpo just walked up to him and skale took off. skale was like 15 at the time. now he's like 22 i dont remember if skale got bombed on. i dont think so.

yo if anyones got that skale gif where he's runnin from the cops with a box of cheesy poofs in his arms hook that shit up!

ilzPotent
02-11-2009, 10:46 AM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAH! Big dome piece, frail body? I wanna see...

IrOnMaN
02-11-2009, 01:14 PM
He wants to swallow a load of sperm (nut). He's been accumulating a five month nut reservoir just for you to swallow. Dayum!

Uncle Steezo
02-11-2009, 02:47 PM
thewolf would never threaten a man with oral.

fag.

cutn' heads
02-11-2009, 02:53 PM
ninja mods doing thread title changes? shit is shifty in here...

SHRAP
02-11-2009, 05:27 PM
chimpo lived in my city i chilled at his house a few times, one time when i agreed to do a video for thecorpse i went there but he cut the video off. we chilled for a few hours then it was 12 midnight so i had 2 go take the last metro home and dude decides to do the video as im leaving :lmao: thats why it looks like hes stalkin me

and yea i just turned 19 in the video i look like a fuckin chump ass kid :lmao:

KERZO
02-11-2009, 05:39 PM
now you resemble a grave dodging butt-aids patient so I'm glad things worked out for ya!

KERZO
02-11-2009, 05:40 PM
i cant believe shrap has been doin this for years and still comes back to wu-corp. that takes some serious dedication that skampoe hopes he can produce!

SHRAP
02-11-2009, 05:41 PM
shit how long have i been posting here anyway? since i was 14 or some shit? :lmao: maaan fuck

KERZO
02-11-2009, 05:54 PM
almost a decade of textual abuse....you should get a medal or some shyt

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-11-2009, 05:58 PM
See, Fermi, how can you try to dis Shrap and then cry when people say you aren't funny and say that everyone should stop beefing?

You go after what you perceive to be easy targets, and it still doesn't work.

Shrap>>>>>>>>>>Fermi.

When people keep doing their thing in the face of hatred, they eventually become GOD-status.

So if you keep being wack for another 4 years, maybe eventually the name Fermi will be legendary.

KERZO
02-11-2009, 06:13 PM
nah you misconstued again dan. shrap's cool and the fact he can take a joke means he aint an asshole.

But for someone else to come into a thread to bitch about someone having a joke with someone else shows severe signs of anality that i don't tend to comprehend.

carry on though if it keeps ya happy

SKAMPOE
02-11-2009, 06:15 PM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/03377001-1.jpg

02-11-2009, 06:17 PM
nah you misconstued again dan. shrap's cool and the fact he can take a joke means he aint an asshole.

But for someone else to come into a thread to bitch about someone having a joke with someone else shows severe signs of anality that i don't tend to comprehend.

I see you, Fermi.

You're not fooling anybody.

You're not trying to "have a joke"

You are the online equivalent of a child molester.

Due to your lack of social skills, you attempt to prey on the weak to get your rocks off.

You look for someone that everyone else is picking on, and then you do the same, only you manage to make it less funny.

Don't run from the truth, Fermi. Embrace it.

I still respect your photoshopping skills.

Please do not be disturbed by my brutal honesty.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-11-2009, 06:21 PM

Too much.

Fermi always makes the mistake when he gets in arguments of trying to explain his actions all seriously in a really faggy way.

02-11-2009, 06:23 PM
Too much.

Fermi always makes the mistake when he gets in arguments of trying to explain his actions all seriously in a really faggy way.

I think his biggest mistake is going against nature and trying to be something he isn't.

Funny.

I think he should just photoshop some new pictures, and then post them in appropriate situations, without any text or captioning.

That is my career advice for Fermi.

KERZO
02-11-2009, 06:25 PM
oh so your onto mot's...that must have took you weeks to study and practice?

http://img27.imageshack.us/img27/6264/skampoemotipic1mh5.jpg

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-11-2009, 06:30 PM
lol i think Skamops head has been shopped onto nearly every photo availible online by now.

FERMI put a pic of YOUR head on Skamps body - THEN ITS OVER, TRUST ME

KERZO
02-11-2009, 06:30 PM
career advice, wow thanks, people seeing through my anxiety, i feel like a glass house, i need help, can wu-corp assist with my suicide attempt, should i have a wudox. does yellow writing remember you of the simpsons, i pray on the weak and steal they're shoelaces so i can tie up cats legs to branches with they're heads wrapped in plastic.

I know if i post alot then i'm gonna get shyt from the crew so it's just as well my mental frame is to strongly built to be affected by wimpy mental attacks...

should i explain more and see if i can make you cringe more disturbingly???

02-11-2009, 06:34 PM
career advice, wow thanks, people seeing through my anxiety, i feel like a glass house, i need help, can wu-corp assist with my suicide attempt, should i have a wudox. does yellow writing remember you of the simpsons, i pray on the weak and steal they're shoelaces so i can tie up cats legs to branches with they're heads wrapped in plastic.

I know if i post alot then i'm gonna get shyt from the crew so it's just as well my mental frame is to strongly built to be affected by wimpy mental attacks...

should i explain more and see if i can make you cringe more disturbingly???

?

I'm not sure if I follow you, but I wish you the best in your posting career.

I am only here to help.

KERZO
02-11-2009, 06:38 PM
say nothing and no one listens, say too much and people think yer mad

^tru

Uncle Steezo
02-11-2009, 06:42 PM
i think its a cultural thing.

maybe he would be hilarious in his native tongue.

SKAMPOE
02-11-2009, 06:52 PM
http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/SPERM-1.jpg

KERZO
02-11-2009, 07:18 PM
It's funny that skampoe is actually googling some really gay shit just to get these pics -

http://i206.photobucket.com/albums/bb165/skampoe/SPERM-1.jpg

think about it. he would have had to either save this pic or copy it into MSPaint.

then he would have to take the pen tool and draw AROUND the ballsack, it's impossible to draw around something without looking at it so he would have stared the gonads in the face while he gleefully circled it.

thats on some weird closet-gay sub-conscious effort...it's just too bad skampoe cant even realise that himself.....ignorance is bliss eh skampology?