PDA

View Full Version : Now that football season is over... WTF is there to do on Sundays?

Its Big Lu baby
02-10-2009, 07:15 PM
Exclude: Church, baseball, any other gay sport.

whitey
02-11-2009, 10:42 PM
the mother fucking MILAN derby this week.

portis24
02-12-2009, 10:13 PM
Watch Nascar Of Course!!!!!!!!!

Olive Oil Goombah
02-12-2009, 11:06 PM
Hoops baby. LeBron James and Co. March Madness, world baseball classic, spring training, opening day, The Masters, NBA Playoffs..

Spring is great. February just sucks.

portis24
02-12-2009, 11:14 PM
Daytona 500 Whewwwwwwwww

Olive Oil Goombah
02-12-2009, 11:20 PM
i'll watch Nascar cuz it looks dope in HD, and the hum of the engines usually aids my mid afternoon nap.

Its Big Lu baby
02-12-2009, 11:32 PM
Well unfortunately we don't get soccer here televised that much or else I'd be all up for that. Nascar blows unless it is live (you get to bring in a cooler and get wasted with a bunch of funny ass rednecks). And I'm not that into basketball until the playoffs... A whole basketball game is kind of boring... I like the ESPN highlights... plus its an everyday thing... not just a Sunday event. I need a Sunday event.

Whens the baseball classic? I'll watch that shit.

GZAjector
02-12-2009, 11:55 PM
i'll watch Nascar cuz it looks dope in HD, and the hum of the engines usually aids my mid afternoon nap.i agree with this. it is perfect for that. i'll drink some frosties and snooooooooz all afternoon and wake up to see that dale jr. has failed to win again.

it is badass to go to though, i've been to richmond and martinsville and it was a great time. drink drink drink drink broads everywhere drink drink drink

i'd like to check out kansas speedway next time i'm up near kansas city.

but yeah, it's a hell of a sleep aid when i watch it alone.

IMO though, the best thing in the world to do on a sunday when there is no football on though is go fishing.