PDA

View Full Version : So Im a server as cheesecake factory now.

Big Risk
02-12-2009, 10:24 AM
Just got out of training and im doing my first shift today, hell yeah bout to bank son! anyone else got a good job?

diggy
02-12-2009, 10:32 AM
cheesecakes are good

Olive Oil Goombah
02-12-2009, 10:37 AM
1 of da realest....

taking my order....

at.......

................the cheesecake factory...

mad because..........

........I left him a shitty tip.

But blessed him with subject matter for his next diss track.

Senator C. Palantine
02-12-2009, 10:43 AM
I write for a famous weekly english music magazine.

KERZO
02-12-2009, 10:56 AM
NME? you have a dodgy attitude that would suit that mag,lol

NIKLZ
02-12-2009, 11:50 AM
^wow!..@ that Skampoe Quote lol! That's terrible... *smh

Wich cheesecake factory?
I ate at 1 once and the food was bangin! I'm not even gonna get into the cheesecake that they had...

ALCATRAZ
02-12-2009, 12:06 PM
i could never serve food man people treat you worse than blacks in that field..... its like im already black right but to be black AND serve yuppies is like str8 torture muthafucka

props on tha job tho, dont fuck it up

MsRzaRecTaH
02-12-2009, 12:37 PM
at least you got a job... stay mind elevated P.

TSA
02-12-2009, 12:45 PM
im livin off student financial aid and random MONEH SKCRAMBLUAH schemes

but i just hired a professional application filler cause i've lost all inspiration to do so.
props at finding a job at this time Risk.

check two
02-12-2009, 12:54 PM
^^ Are you still scamming low life cave dwellas at the cash advance place?

TSA
02-12-2009, 01:02 PM
no, didn't get the job, what i thought was a 'dude we're interested' phone call was really a 'fill part 2 of the application faggot' phonecall.

FatherSl!me
02-12-2009, 02:05 PM
at least you got a job... stay mind elevated P.
:lmao:

dam thats harsh

Uncle Steezo
02-12-2009, 02:16 PM
i get paid to post on wucorp.

$20 out of Tomb's pocket for every tsa diss.

MAYOR QUIMBY
02-12-2009, 02:17 PM
ROFL at the threadstarter: "Anyone else got a good job (like i do?)"

MsRzaRecTaH
02-12-2009, 02:39 PM
:lmao:

dam thats harsh

its not harsh, Im saying its hard to find something right now.. shut up Rick

diggy
02-12-2009, 02:44 PM
ya, servin could be tuff when the people are assholes, but generally they are not.

ya just gotta stay focussed on your duty and making money.

most of the flack is by dumb coworkers and bosses that treat the worker worst than the customer!!!

cutn' heads
02-12-2009, 02:50 PM
valentines day is gonna be hell at the cheesecake... good luck.

Big Risk
02-12-2009, 11:31 PM
^man I can wait, I worked 4 hours today and I had a two table section cause I just got out of training and I made 96 bucks. Im pretty excited about valentines day, thats gonna be MAD money, prolly like a 200 dollar night.
I work at the park meadows mall one in colorado, thats were all the rich fucks go.

and diggy right, most of my guest are cool as fuck. I got a 35 dollar tip on a 93 dollar order today and I was like damn. Im an emcee so serving is easy as fuck. Talking to people is what I do ya dig ya?

Prolifical ENG
02-12-2009, 11:41 PM
I remember I was the first table outta a waitresses training one time. She forgot totally about my table for a while. Then she turned to us and realized she forgot and looked in my direction, got scared, then ran away...lol.

The floor manager apologized and gave my table a free appetizer platter. I asked for our cute waitress back. This place is known strickly for its irresistibly hot servers.

But who knows what its like with cheesecake and shit...youre a dude.

So hows Sara Lee these days?

Big Risk
02-13-2009, 12:29 AM
Cheesecake factory is the shit son. im like one of the only dudes that work there. Pussy everywhere. Theres this chick named sara there funny you say that. Her ass is so incredible man. And we have to wear all white so you see right through them her ass is so phat. plus i got the collared shirt and tie on son, bitches love that shit.

diggy
02-13-2009, 12:41 AM
good for you man

i wish i had a better job right now

FatherSl!me
02-13-2009, 12:57 AM
its not harsh, Im saying its hard to find something right now.. shut up Rick
:f

Olive Oil Goombah
02-13-2009, 09:40 AM
Cheesecake factory is the shit son. im like one of the only dudes that work there. Pussy everywhere. Theres this chick named sara there funny you say that. Her ass is so incredible man. And we have to wear all white so you see right through them her ass is so phat. plus i got the collared shirt and tie on son, bitches love that shit.

No doubt about it, i used to work at a higher end restaraunt similar to cheesecake factory, and there are so many hot bitches that worked and ate there.
It is a definite bonus of the job.

Have you noticed tho, that all chef's think they are the shit for some reason??