PDA

View Full Version : Who would be your ideal Wu-Corp valentine's date?

Durag
02-12-2009, 09:54 AM
And where would you take him/her?

I think id go for GAVIN.

For the price of one meal, ill get lessonz in LIFE, REAL LIFE. From the rap game, to uber-cool fur fashion and t-shirts made out of shit stains, to being a successful african american with loads of business.

That type of knowlegde is priceless and only costs a dinner for two, some candles, and the best champaign. NO HOMO though, i aint kissing no nigga.

I was gonna say Skamp just for the sheer hilarity of going for a meal with him, picking him up at 8 in his best suit with JIGSAW45 fixing his hair "Go get 'em Skamp, you look HOT dude". "Thanks Jiggy x".

But then i remembered youd have to book at least FIVE restaraunts to feed him.

GAVIN was cheaper

Senator C. Palantine
02-12-2009, 09:57 AM
Meal? Candles?

Give this faggit a bin and a torch and he'll tell you anything you want to know.

KERZO
02-12-2009, 09:58 AM
gavin already has a boyfriend -

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=61907&dateline=1233536082

Senator C. Palantine
02-12-2009, 09:59 AM
yep.

infact their so serious (s)he's the only person who lives in his online-town.

Masta Chilla
02-12-2009, 10:36 AM
i'd date shrap. that would be the funniest date ever... lol

Uncle Steezo
02-12-2009, 10:53 AM
gay gay gay gay gay.

wolf you need to slap whoever told you this senator personality was a good idea.

SKAMPOE
02-12-2009, 11:00 AM
i'd take blackula, i'll tell here were going to pic up sum canadian bacon and sum le'quasonts, but i'd take her lola's crib instead and watch them dook it out in a furious sixtynine...

Ya_Bane
02-12-2009, 11:11 AM
Golfing with Sicka

DrunkenMasta303
02-12-2009, 11:44 AM
id pikk LLcoolDan, just for the sake of a nazi/jew relationship to to demonstrate a better world for the children

FatherSl!me
02-12-2009, 01:12 PM
gavin already has a boyfriend -

http://www.wutang-corp.com/forum/image.php?u=61907&dateline=1233536082
LMAO!
gay gay gay gay gay.

wolf you need to slap whoever told you this senator personality was a good idea.
co sign. the faggotry level on this site is beyond belief
i'd take blackula, i'll tell here were going to pic up sum canadian bacon and sum le'quasonts, but i'd take her lola's crib instead and watch them dook it out in a furious sixtynine...
HAHAHAHA! make sure u bring back some exclusive footage

MAYOR QUIMBY
02-12-2009, 01:16 PM
I'd go shopping for nose rings with TheShaolin Ass ass in.

Uncle Steezo
02-12-2009, 01:36 PM
douchrag, you puttin out on this date? or are you a dick tease?

ilzPotent
02-12-2009, 03:57 PM

I just throw-up in my mouth! :{

I'd say Huggah. He'd dress up like a bunny and I'd dress like a carrot. We'd have fun.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-12-2009, 04:01 PM
id pikk LLcoolDan, just for the sake of a nazi/jew relationship to to demonstrate a better world for the children

It is all about the children.

Let the healing begin.

My girl has to go to work at 5 on Valentine's Day.

Pick me up a 6, and wear something nice.

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
02-12-2009, 05:02 PM
Illz:

we would get drunk and bug out.....I would get mad blunted then ask her to cook me arroz con pollo and plantinos.....

then I would do the most romantic things I could think of....(and I have a vivid imagination)

KERZO
02-12-2009, 05:10 PM
I'd date tsa so i could stick my dick up one nostril and the balls up the other...invent a whole new sexual revolution...

TSA
02-12-2009, 05:26 PM
though my nostrils are large, they're less then an inch in size and this post implys your dick melts if it gets hot enough

I think id go for GAVIN.

For the price of one meal, ill get lessonz in LIFE, REAL LIFE. From the rap game, to uber-cool fur fashion and t-shirts made out of shit stains, to being a successful african american with loads of business.

That type of knowlegde is priceless and only costs a dinner for two, some candles, and the best champaign. NO HOMO though, i aint kissing no nigga.

I was gonna say Skamp just for the sheer hilarity of going for a meal with him, picking him up at 8 in his best suit with JIGSAW45 fixing his hair "Go get 'em Skamp, you look HOT dude". "Thanks Jiggy x".

GAVIN was cheaper
AHAHAHAHAHHAhahaHAHH!!1!AHAhahahaHHAHHAHAHHAH!11
not that you typed all that classic material, i too would take GAVIN. He's actually the funniest guy on here when your laughing at his life and schitzophrenic dilleriusness.

http://i189.photobucket.com/albums/z307/nicotinebuzz/EarthwormJimBIG.jpg
we can trade work out tips and he can explain what aspect of his success is causing the akward silence during all akward silence. and the softness of his gentle gaze implys he'd be a lady in the streets but a freak on the net, my type of homosexual date chap.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-12-2009, 05:34 PM
I would take Mrs. RZArectah, cuz I never took an ugly woman out, so a special occasion is in order.

TSA
02-12-2009, 05:34 PM
^AHAHAHHAHAahahhaHAHAH!

Professor Poopsnagle
02-12-2009, 05:58 PM
I would take Begongo, cuz I never took an ugly woman out, so a special occasion is in order.

KERZO
02-12-2009, 06:21 PM
I'd take shrap cos he would hold me and love me tenderly....hahhahahahahhaha i'm fuckin mad blunted!!!

Tyler Durden
02-12-2009, 06:42 PM

I think id go for GAVIN.

GAVIN was cheaper

Durag you are the most 'off yer head' cunt I (e)know
http://www.freewebs.com/discoveringcilla/CillaBlackBiography24.png
Getcha Cilla on

KERZO
02-12-2009, 06:48 PM
cilla's gonna cause a blackout i swear!