PDA

View Full Version : What you belive in? Add on! (pictures thread)

brahma
09-08-2005, 08:03 PM
i do belive in a benz 600 maclaren

Identity
09-08-2005, 08:12 PM
Ahhhh!!! Make them go away, make them go away...I'm melting, I'm melting!!!

brahma
09-08-2005, 08:14 PM
:lmao: :yes: haha!

froth
09-08-2005, 08:27 PM
his origin state is nice

BrokenWrists
09-08-2005, 08:35 PM
Nice pics, have u read the Bhagavad Gita? I was given a copy of this book, but my freind lost it on me. What i read out of it was very enlightening.

Ill post some quotes and other info later.

froth
09-08-2005, 08:38 PM
well i guess any random picture of any individual would do here since i believe more in people the the gods people pray too. i mean shit over the years iv seen a lot but one thing iv never seen is the intervention of a higher power. i do believe in a god and that god exist in whatever name you wanna give him allah, buddah whateva whateva but it really does us no good to to think that god will make shit better for us. besides even if god did have the power to magically make everything better why would he when man would just turn around and destroy shit again. bong bong.
god wants you to come to him, you have to kill pride

froth
09-08-2005, 09:05 PM
well god isnt like turning a fucking hair dryer on, your arrogant attitude belies the fact that you "expect" and "know" what god "should" be doing. thats trying to be god, and that game is one you lose everytime. shit isnt what YOU want, thats you trying to be a creator, and you have to realise you arent. it doesnt matter what has happened to you before or any of that shit. be here now.

brahma
09-08-2005, 09:12 PM
^ good reply. you mad at a god, but he doing alrighty. he wants you, him or me doing thangs to change the world, cause we live here and if we donīt like how it is, we get the chance to change us and the world. god helps those who help themselves.

froth
09-08-2005, 09:15 PM
thats the truth bc so many problems are just self created, shit we knew we shouldnt do. if you make an effort to do what is right, a true effort, shit changes. i know it sounds weird, that it is that simple and beautiful, but its true. and you want to do right, right?

froth
09-08-2005, 09:29 PM
ha i stopped reading at "praying and recieving nothing". I have recieved so much by way of talking to god that I couldnt even really explain it to you. hav you ever REALLY prayed to god? whre there was no doubt in your mind that you were REALLY wanting to talk to god?

First, i wasnt attacking you ok

Now, god has shown me FOR FACT that we are here for a reason, a reason god wouldnt reveal. The important part was simply, that I am here to be used as an instrument of god. like everyone.

Now I ask you, what the fuck is more important than that? What could god possibly give or tell me that is more important than that? A million bucks? Please kid.

froth
09-08-2005, 09:36 PM
im trying to help you, i understand your point of view. but god will not just jump out and say HERE I AM. there is an element of faith, of not thinking that you can know everything yourself. And right now you seem like you think you are smart and good enough to know how everything works by yourself. And youre wrong, but its ok. I can tell you are smart, and have had pain in your life, but god is real. god is real

froth
09-08-2005, 09:47 PM
you are looking at other people and not yourself. you have not asked god humbly to help you. you are using examples about other people and failingto see that your entire life is designed to bring you closer to god. all this bad shit that happens to good people is temporary. all this great shit that happens to evil people is temporary. nobody is living and experiencing the same things as you bc god has designed it specifically for you. and it isnt an easy thing to say :yo i dont know shit:. but that is the only way to god bc otherwise you are trying to be god. it seems hard to "believe" it could be that perfect. That is why its called faith and not belief. And it is all religions man, god is in everything; some old shit and different views exist just as steering mechanisms to lead you right here where you are. And let me tell you something dead serious. God told me not to judge or worry about other people bc I am so far from perfection I need to work on myself. Its just I know you are smart and god loves you and i want to tell you the truth

brahma
09-08-2005, 10:06 PM
you have million and millions of people who pray everyday and everynight for a higher power to help them yet they recieve nothing.
you have people that everyday work hard to earn there money and give it away in the name of god to bring them wealth yet they remain poor.
isn't that the same as man turning a blind eye to corrupt situations?
if i was to walk past a little kid that was about to get ran over by a car and all i had to do was prevent it yet i did nothing the first thing everybody would do is bitch at me for not helping with i had the power and was in the right situation to do so.
god as in the way yall see him is in the position to do so 24 hours a day 7 days a week yet does nothing. i asked somebody one day to describe to me a miracle from that god that happened to them, they told me a story about one day how one of there relatives almost got killed in a plane crash but was late for the plane because she over slept and never over slept and thus god intervened and saved her life. ok but god let everybody else die a horrible death? oh but its god will its his will that things happen the way they do bullshit if its god will then fuck god for making so many people suffer needlessly. but everybody will suffer every now and then but you have to keep faith in god and show you love him through anything. ok so i can show my love through hardtimes for god but when is god going to show his love back? and if god loved so much why would he make people suffer.
and i dont wanna hear anything about god not making anybody suffer its in the bibles homes.look. what you listing here is half right. you see it from your sight, but whAt you know abou these people dying? first off, itīs absoluteley natural to get killed. in a plane crash, heart attack, car crash, nature catastroph... thatīs life. and what you know about certain people who got killed like that? you donīt know how they lived, you donīt know what they did, how they lived in past lives, how they gon live in future lifes. god knows all that. he knows exactly why and who he takes somebodies body away. some get reborn very soon. maybe another time maybe another place, maybe another universe. some get back home to spiritual heavens and so on. god got every single soul in his hands and everything he does is absolute. when someone dies, god took him away. itzīs not a doctor who saves a body, itīs god.. cause remember who made that doctor and his father and his mother and his teachers and the university he learned to be a medicine man.. it was all god. at the end thereīs really only one question. do you belive in god or not. AND as long this thread was supposed to be something else.. i wanted to know what yaīll on here belive in. POST YA PICTURES GODDAMNED! ;-)

froth
09-08-2005, 10:10 PM
couldnt have said it better, i mean thats just pure truth

brahma
09-08-2005, 10:11 PM
and i see you in fear of death legato. thatīs what i can readthrough your replies- you mad at god for that he donīt help you and you fear of dying. thatīs all natural. if i wouldnīt know that there is a god, i would think the same. i had that fear too. but theirs no need to fear anything if only you change your self by following some simple rules. look what god makes for you right now! you in a thread with two godheads who try to help ýou with theri knowledge. not everybody recieves help like that. but you show love and ask for that, even when you say the opposite is your belief... you just getting helped by god. we actin as his tools - just for you! post pictures

froth
09-08-2005, 10:13 PM
ha loop this is a new laptop i dont have any pics to post sorry, post more of yours

froth
09-08-2005, 10:25 PM
anything positive you have done is god working through you, your pride seems to be your biggest issue, pride and hatred of god for what you percieve as injustices, but you dont see that it is all part of a plan that we cant understand. try praying tonight by yourself

froth
09-08-2005, 10:42 PM
youre wrong, prayer is real, but i am not going to pressure you, i always hated when people pressured me, still do. god has a plan for you. talk to you later

brahma
09-08-2005, 11:03 PM
how you pray legato? tell me..what you say or think when you praying?

brahma
09-08-2005, 11:10 PM
i donīt pray at all. i just chant a mantra and thatīs when i get up on a spiritual level where god cares bout me.

froth
09-08-2005, 11:18 PM
i kill the internal bs voice that is just my mind talking to myself, sometimes i think of this image god showed me of a glowing light surrounded by light blue. it looks like staring in te sun sort of, and I just think "be" to kill any bs thoughts. Sometimes I am just calm and god talks to me or I can hear strange musical sounds or god reminds me of a time when he helped me before. Other times hes just showing me how different ideas connect seamlessly and I end up laughing bc I should have seen it before but was too stupid. its like hes healing me

mashqauck
09-08-2005, 11:35 PM
http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y47/akabobbyd/godssssss.jpg

my god, not a fraud.

brahma
09-08-2005, 11:52 PM
funny name mashqauck

Other times hes just showing me how different ideas connect seamlessly and I end up laughing bc I should have seen it before but was too stupid. its like hes healing me

yeah. thatīs how heīs workin. first he let you run in the trap, but tries to warn you before, but you igore the warnings, do wrong and then later he telling you again how it coudl have been and you think like: "yeah. that must have been the easier method. i wasnīt intelligent enough!" next time you might habve learned of this and make it better he says... and woops .. next time itīs getting slightly harder and i stump in that trap again... lol but thatīs no real bad traps,,, it were .sooner in my life..before god was there in my mind all the time..nowadays itīs all just like walking through a dreamland, knowing nothing can harm me, cause godīs with me...

froth
09-09-2005, 12:03 AM
ha Im glad youre on here

brahma
09-09-2005, 01:15 AM
yeah. itīs cool to see you showing interest and even identity is cool cause he not that average hater. he tryin to fight but he also takin some knowlegde and use it for self. he on advancement like you is.. but me.. hm.. itīs really getting boring and thatīs that for months and years for me... but itīs okay. i go to sleep now with the good feeling that i have made another fifty posts and tomorrow the shit starts again probably. JUHU! iīm loving it!

bushido
09-09-2005, 02:11 AM
i believe in self, only you are there for yourself

Wu-Tality
09-09-2005, 09:32 AM
lol saying God is the one that did all the positive things you did in life is the weirdest shit Ive ever read hahaha. Look I planted a seed, there will grow a tree now, which is good!! Im good! errr I mean God is good ;(.

froth
09-09-2005, 09:49 AM
god working through you, god is in everything whats hard to grasp

Idiom
09-09-2005, 10:17 AM
I believe in George Bush

OmO < Idiom

Identity
09-09-2005, 08:39 PM
I'm Ishmaelic

7EL7
10-03-2007, 11:19 PM
What you belive in? Add on! (pictures thread)

HIP HOP

http://img256.imageshack.us/img256/3664/hiphoptl0.png

SG
11-02-2007, 12:14 AM
I believe BK, McD's and Wendy

STYLE
11-02-2007, 02:04 AM
i believe in me cause thats where god is. i don't have to look any further. only way God can be in you FROTH, is if you deep throat my 10 inch georgia blacksnake. lol

seriously... i hate when people look for god outside of themselves, like god is in the sky or in space. really think about it.

ps America is on some bullshit. been on bullshit for over 200 yrs.

lies theft murder torture=american way......prove me wrong

Koolish
11-02-2007, 10:26 AM
http://www.jadedragon.com/archives/june98/tao.gif