PDA

View Full Version : The Cure for all our Financial Problems

Visionz
02-13-2009, 12:54 AM
My district manager scoffs at the idea (in the end its just too real for him)

But here it is...........

Dank-standard behind every US dollar.

National debt,? constant overseas borrowing of cash? rapid inflation and economic unrest? fuhgeddaboutit

The govorment needs to create the most stickyest of the ickyest strain of weed EVER KNOWN and then grow and stock pile massive amount of it, storing the buds in carbon chambers so that it can cure indefinitely getting ever more potent as time goes on.

Make the standard exchange rate .1 gram of weed behind the dollar.

problems solved.

Your money grows on trees that WILL ALWAYS be in style and always in demand. $10 would always be worth a gram (a hook-up price for most) making the dollar very powerful on a global scale. If you need more money printed, you grow more weed.

I'm telling you, give my ass 800 Billion and I'll show you a muthaphuckin stimulus package :b

diggy
02-13-2009, 01:27 AM
My district manager scoffs at the idea (in the end its just too real for him)

But here it is...........

Dank-standard behind every US dollar.

National debt,? constant overseas borrowing of cash? rapid inflation and economic unrest? fuhgeddaboutit

The govorment needs to create the most stickyest of the ickyest strain of weed EVER KNOWN and then grow and stock pile massive amount of it, storing the buds in carbon chambers so that it can cure indefinitely getting ever more potent as time goes on.

Make the standard exchange rate .1 gram of weed behind the dollar.

problems solved.

Your money grows on trees that WILL ALWAYS be in style and always in demand. $10 would always be worth a gram (a hook-up price for most) making the dollar very powerful on a global scale. If you need more money printed, you grow more weed.

I'm telling you, give my ass 800 Billion and I'll show you a muthaphuckin stimulus package :b

could possibly work

but i think it is planned (the current situation) to fail

i think a restructuring is going on

destroy and build

Visionz
02-13-2009, 01:30 AM
could possibly work

but i think it is planned (the current situation) to fail

i think a restructuring is going on

destroy and build
fuck that

build TO destroy is what's going on right now

I'm talking about something that could work for everyone for the forseeable future, not on some built to fail shit (which seems to be what's going on now)

NIGHT MAYOR
02-13-2009, 01:57 AM
carbon chambers ? hahaha wtf.

this is like my downloading weed idea.

Visionz
02-13-2009, 02:15 AM
carbon chambers ? hahaha wtf.

this is like my downloading weed idea.
I got a buddy who shares in some of the same hobbies as you (he doesn't play Halo) says that oxidation lowers THC levels and that if you removed all (or atleast most of) the oxygen in an airtight chamber full of carbon dioxide, the plants flourish (aka curing)

I think you still would have to crack the case open ever now and then (not sure on that part) But good weed increases in strength over time like a beer that's fermented inside of the bottle (see Hair of the Dog beer)

***edit, not sure about the DL'in weed, but THIS idea WOuld work if given a real chance

NIGHT MAYOR
02-13-2009, 02:33 AM
dude i know what curing is, you do it in glass, its the best, preferably with a rubber lock seal, the trick to curring is the moisture content, dry them out as normal buds need to be just b4 crisp and just after heavy, you need 1/8th air in the top of the jar (i found was the best ratio) and needs to be stored in a cool dark place (top of cabinets in boxes)

crack once or twice no more, i found a month was the best time frame. maybe a month and a half.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-13-2009, 02:34 AM
..........you keep the weed too long no matter how you store it will ruin.

its like saying if you store banana's long enough they will rippen to perfection. they is a plant mang. it has a cure point.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-13-2009, 02:36 AM
oAB6MkJ1src

Visionz
02-13-2009, 02:38 AM
dude i know what curing is, you do it in glass, its the best, preferably with a rubber lock seal, the trick to curring is the moisture content, dry them out as normal buds need to be just b4 crisp and just after heavy, you need 1/8th air in the top of the jar (i found was the best ratio) and needs to be stored in a cool dark place (top of cabinets in boxes)

crack once or twice no more, i found a month was the best time frame. maybe a month and a half.I figure you did :lmao: more for the general public
but on the real, if you remove all the oxygen and put 'em in carbon then that either eliminates or greatly reduces the break-down of THC in the buds right?

I'm telling you, it makes more sense to back money on something vs nothing (which is basically what's happening now) The inherent value in weed will always be there.

NIGHT MAYOR
02-13-2009, 02:40 AM
yeah its like gold. actualy a few years ago weed here cost as much per wieght.

it is a nasty idea, i have never heard of carbon chambers down under mate, we just got this plastic stuff, its like glass, BUT IT WONT CUTCHA

see the moisture i talked about b4 that remains in the bud is (this has been taught to me so i dont know the scientific workings of this) when trapped will be absorbed slowly by the thc cells and slowly enlargen them, i have never read this most of my knowledge comes from older gods.

Visionz
02-13-2009, 02:45 AM
..........you keep the weed too long no matter how you store it will ruin.

its like saying if you store banana's long enough they will rippen to perfection. they is a plant mang. it has a cure point.
http://www.touregypt.net/featurestories/mummies2.jpg
?
how long is too long you think?

*move' em in, move em out* (whhhhhhiiiikpitch) RAWHIDE

(people will still wanna trade it out for the killa budz)

......and then we grow more

NIGHT MAYOR
02-13-2009, 02:47 AM
hahaha like i dont know about this carbon stuff, seriously, its alien to me

it could work, if it "freezes atmosphere time/properties" if that makes sence.

Visionz
02-13-2009, 02:52 AM
yeah its like gold. actualy a few years ago weed here cost as much per wieght.

it is a nasty idea, i have never heard of carbon chambers down under mate, we just got this plastic stuff, its like glass, BUT IT WONT CUTCHA

see the moisture i talked about b4 that remains in the bud is (this has been taught to me so i dont know the scientific workings of this) when trapped will be absorbed slowly by the thc cells and slowly enlargen them, i have never read this most of my knowledge comes from older gods.

the government will have to actually probably develop the chambers but it probably wouldn't take too much time to whip 'em up.

And then you grow your gold on trees :b, we won't have to raid muthaphuckas for their oil anymore (we'll just smoke 'em out instead) and the world will be better off for it.

on the last part....are the THC cells basically popping at that point? interesting stuff

NIGHT MAYOR
02-13-2009, 02:55 AM
rope and work clothes would be cheap because of stem products, the whole cooking world would change with cannibus seeds. *packs up* only if

Visionz
02-13-2009, 03:00 AM
rope and work clothes would be cheap because of stem products, the whole cooking world would change with cannibus seeds. *packs up* only if
time to start writing and visiting our local politicians and getting organized homie, the world is ours we're just collectively taking our sweet ass time letting them know about it :list:

NIGHT MAYOR
02-13-2009, 03:02 AM
*exhales* ........................ yeah maybe 2moro man.................. what were we talking about ?

Visionz
02-13-2009, 03:06 AM
*exhales* ........................ yeah maybe 2moro man.................. what were we talking about ?ahahaahah, EX-ACTLY, without action its just a bunch of words..

everyone that's down would be all stoned, showing up late to meeting and shit, forgetting where the meeting was in the first place, couldn't look it up on his phone cuz he jumped into the pool with it etc.......

****sighs :b hits bong

NIGHT MAYOR
02-13-2009, 03:11 AM
hahaha - yeah its a conundrum, just the way the world works i guess, alchol kills way more people but alcoholics get dutch courage.

Art Vandelay
02-13-2009, 09:20 AM
but since the government was able to grow "money" wouldn't that allow citizens to counterfeit it very easily without being detected? inflation would sky rocket and we would be worse off than we are now.

cutn' heads
02-13-2009, 09:30 AM
so, would this herb actually be put into circulation? cause if the gov. is controlling the weed market, you're all fucked. they can't do anything right...

Visionz
02-13-2009, 09:33 AM
but since the government was able to grow "money" wouldn't that allow citizens to counterfeit it very easily without being detected? inflation would sky rocket and we would be worse off than we are now.
you wouldn't get paid in weed though, its just that every dollar would be backed by X amount of weed.

could people get paid off of growing weed? sure but that's no different than how it is now. Its also important to remember that not everyone is capable of growing killer weed (for whatever reason-and there's more than one)

Art Vandelay
02-13-2009, 09:40 AM
could people get paid off of growing weed? sure but that's no different than how it is now.

the only difference is that instead of having drug dealers and drug addicts growing weed, you would have anybody that wants money growing weed. and that is everyone. and that's not just in the united states. other countries would easily be able to "counterfeit" our money.

Visionz
02-13-2009, 10:09 AM
the only difference is that instead of having drug dealers and drug addicts growing weed, you would have anybody that wants money growing weed. and that is everyone. and that's not just in the united states. other countries would easily be able to "counterfeit" our money.not all weed is the same though and besides explain how this counterfeiting would take place, you grow some weed then what?

diggy
02-13-2009, 12:26 PM
fuck that

build TO destroy is what's going on right now

I'm talking about something that could work for everyone for the forseeable future, not on some built to fail shit (which seems to be what's going on now)

no

i meant i think your plan could work

the bolded part is what i mean

i did not mean your plan is built to fail

Art Vandelay
02-13-2009, 12:41 PM
not all weed is the same though and besides explain how this counterfeiting would take place, you grow some weed then what?

forget even that. let's pretend that our monetary system is still based off of the gold standard and that every dollar printed must be backed in gold. what if we could now begin to grow gold? you could print endless amounts of money (like we do now) and increase inflation. what's so hard to understand? you can back the dollar with anything you want. you could back it with blades of grass. then as you need more money, just keep planting more grass and then that devalues the dollar. it's not much different than just printing it with nothing to back it like we do today.

Visionz
02-13-2009, 02:44 PM
forget even that. let's pretend that our monetary system is still based off of the gold standard and that every dollar printed must be backed in gold. what if we could now begin to grow gold? you could print endless amounts of money (like we do now) and increase inflation. what's so hard to understand? you can back the dollar with anything you want. you could back it with blades of grass. then as you need more money, just keep planting more grass and then that devalues the dollar. it's not much different than just printing it with nothing to back it like we do today.
but the current financial state that we're in is due to the fact that we're not on the gold standard, that there is nothing to back up our currency.

Printing money alone doesn't devalue the dollar. Printing money with no backing devalues the dollar. If you have a set amount of gold (or weed) behind those dollars, as long as the ratio stays equal, then inflation doesn't ever happen.

Art Vandelay
02-13-2009, 03:06 PM

but if you unlimited resources to create what is backing the dollar, then you will have inflation.

Visionz
02-13-2009, 03:11 PM

but if you unlimited resources to create what is backing the dollar, then you will have inflation.
if every dollar has .1 gram of weed behind it ALWAYS, never more, never less where exactly does the inflation happen?

if $10 will always get you a gram of dank weed then that $10 will always have value

Art Vandelay
02-13-2009, 04:14 PM
because than you can grow more weed to get more dollars. and what happens to the weed when you smoke it? there is nothing backing that dollar anymore. do you have to destroy the money that the weed was backing?

Visionz
02-15-2009, 02:51 AM
because than you can grow more weed to get more dollars. and what happens to the weed when you smoke it? there is nothing backing that dollar anymore. do you have to destroy the money that the weed was backing?
I don't think you understand what I'm sayin.

If the value of your dollar is constant then there is no inflation. You seem to think that the action of printing money in and of itself is inflation but that isn't the case. It's only inflation if the purchasing power of the same single dollar is lessened. Because the purchasing power has a constant, there is no inflation.

If you come to exchange money for weed, you're given the weed (presumably to be smoked) and then its replaced by growing more equal to the amount sold. This maintains the $1 for .1 ratio.

If you print more money, you grow more weed. You store the weed in special chambers to maximize its longevity, if it ever looses its useability you grow more.

Our world-wide influence supporting the legalization of weed would have other countries taking a similar stance and a global market that doesn't currently exist outside of black markets would be created. Their would be a true value to our currency which will always be universally recognized and respected, solidifying the strength of our dollar. Something our current dollar can't promise.

Robert
02-15-2009, 03:06 AM
So this is like the Gold Standard but with weed?

Uncle Steezo
02-15-2009, 04:11 AM
vote visions 2012

this nigga would look just like abe lincoln

Visionz
02-15-2009, 04:50 AM
So this is like the Gold Standard but with weed?
precisely

vote visions 2012

this nigga would look just like abe lincoln

I don't think I hit minimum age requirements in time.

Vote Visions 2016 :b

EAGLE EYE
02-15-2009, 05:34 AM
I've already discussed this idea in real life, an I think it could work. This Visionz kid is on to something.

Visionz
02-15-2009, 06:02 AM
I've already discussed this idea in real life, an I think it could work. This Visionz kid is on to something.
There's still some logistics to work out. There was around 700 billion in circulation of us currency as of 2004.

If you're getting 600 grams for every square meter then by my calculations you'd need almost 117,000 square kilometers to grow enough pot. You can always build up rather than out so that number doesn't mean you'll need to cover the size of Iowa but we'd still have to get creative. I still think it's completely feasible.

Huggasaurus Sex
02-15-2009, 06:14 AM
wouldn't it be cool if you could download weed?

EAGLE EYE
02-15-2009, 06:43 AM
There's still some logistics to work out. There was around 700 billion in circulation of us currency as of 2004.

If you're getting 600 grams for every square meter then by my calculations you'd need almost 117,000 square kilometers to grow enough pot. You can always build up rather than out so that number doesn't mean you'll need to cover the size of Iowa but we'd still have to get creative. I still think it's completely feasible.

We could rebuild the twin towers with a rather large hydroponic system.

On a side note.. isnt it like 4 am in Texas and your posting your ass off? LOL

Visionz
02-15-2009, 06:49 AM
We could rebuild the twin towers with a rather large hydroponic system.

On a side note.. isnt it like 4 am in Texas and your posting your ass off? LOL:lmao: yes, I went out partying Friday, I'm just chillin at the house smokin bowls tonight, watching Noam Chomsky videos and such