PDA

View Full Version : Preggo

diggy
02-13-2009, 02:45 PM
If u knew a preggo with a belly this big...

http://images.huffingtonpost.com/gen/63299/original.jpg

...would u tap?

Visionz
02-13-2009, 02:56 PM
COULD you tap? might be more applicable. looks like doggy might be the only way. That's the chick pregnant with 8 kids huh

diggy
02-13-2009, 03:04 PM
ya thats the octuplet woman.

ya maybe doggy is the only position

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-13-2009, 03:11 PM
Doggy is bad idea, I'd think that the only way to do it would be her on her back on the bed, you standing, blanket over her lump as to not distract.

I want her dead though, so no.

NIKLZ
02-13-2009, 05:02 PM
I'd rather rub coco butter on her belly with my pinky toes.

KaramelSundae
02-13-2009, 06:14 PM
she thinks shes angelina jolie, but shes just psychotic and unfortunately, i will be paying for her children for years to come.

Killa BB
02-13-2009, 06:32 PM
She probably thought Oprah was gonna catch her story and donate everything she needed... LOLOLOLOL...

ilzPotent
02-13-2009, 06:40 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. That crazy bitch looks nothing like Angelina Jolie. ICK. You just gave my Birth Control for another couple of years.

diggy
02-13-2009, 06:44 PM
ya, i think she has some kind of mental problem for haven that many babies

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-13-2009, 07:24 PM
No shit, 14 kids was a lot when you had a farm, this bitch ain't got no farm, no man, and no prospects. Bitch should fucking drown the bastards cause that's what they are. We need a fucking war, or we're gonna breed ourselves into extinction. Our genetics are already getting fucked by the difference between the rich and poor, with the less fit genetically outliving and out reproducing the hard core kids over in africa eating fucking snakes and shit. Those are fit bastards, they deserve to have offspring. Me, Mr white, lazy, and american over here isn't fit enough to not feel like i'm dying when i have the flu.

Those bastards don't even get sick, they get aids and ebola and shit. Those aren't illnesses, those are fucking harbingers of death. There ain't no cure for that, its an act of god. We Caucasians aren't shit anymore. What ever happened to the nordic race and the Mediterranean people and all that, we used to fucking kill people with swords and shit, now we drop bombs that leak microbes and chemical gasses and shit. We shoot civilians with uranium bullets that don't just bloody them, but poison the earth and irradiate their descendants.

What the fuck am i ranting about?

diggy
02-13-2009, 07:33 PM
what are u on man?

Dokuro
02-13-2009, 08:42 PM
no non nooooo.... althoghe about her kids might i have just one modest proposal

A Modest Proposal: For Preventing the Children of Poor People in Ireland from Being a Burden to Their Parents or Country, and for Making Them Beneficial to the Public, commonly referred to as A Modest Proposal, is a satirical essay written and published anonymously by Jonathan Swift in 1729. Swift appears to suggest in his essay that the impoverished Irish might ease their economic troubles by selling children as food for rich gentlemen and ladies.

LORD NOSE
02-14-2009, 08:37 PM
how many months is she in that picture ?

her mid sections gonna take some time to get close to normal again

ALCATRAZ
02-14-2009, 09:37 PM
No shit, 14 kids was a lot when you had a farm, this bitch ain't got no farm, no man, and no prospects. Bitch should fucking drown the bastards cause that's what they are. We need a fucking war, or we're gonna breed ourselves into extinction. Our genetics are already getting fucked by the difference between the rich and poor, with the less fit genetically outliving and out reproducing the hard core kids over in africa eating fucking snakes and shit. Those are fit bastards, they deserve to have offspring. Me, Mr white, lazy, and american over here isn't fit enough to not feel like i'm dying when i have the flu.

Those bastards don't even get sick, they get aids and ebola and shit. Those aren't illnesses, those are fucking harbingers of death. There ain't no cure for that, its an act of god. We Caucasians aren't shit anymore. What ever happened to the nordic race and the Mediterranean people and all that, we used to fucking kill people with swords and shit, now we drop bombs that leak microbes and chemical gasses and shit. We shoot civilians with uranium bullets that don't just bloody them, but poison the earth and irradiate their descendants.

What the fuck am i ranting about?
im scared

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-14-2009, 10:26 PM
Sorry I was like 7 or more beers and a half dozen shots deep. I'm also a bit crazy :) I should probably drink less...

I think I was trying to relay the fact that some scientists think that we're gonna go extinct cause we don't have enough environmental pressure to keep our genetics in shape and that the human population will peak in 2150 before starting a decline towards extinction. I remember reading that stuff, so that's probably what i was talking about.

diggy
02-14-2009, 10:38 PM
i was reading something like that too on yahoo news late last year

i think we are declining right now

SKAMPOE
02-14-2009, 10:38 PM
http://docs.lib.noaa.gov/OEDV/ODS2005/Images/Album%20I/Deep%20Scope%2005%208_23%20log%20Disgusting%20hagf ish.JPG

TSA
02-14-2009, 11:33 PM
that shit look like Fermi Paradox.
in the mouth

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-14-2009, 11:41 PM
I want to eat it...

Visionz
02-14-2009, 11:51 PM
http://docs.lib.noaa.gov/OEDV/ODS2005/Images/Album%20I/Deep%20Scope%2005%208_23%20log%20Disgusting%20hagf ish.JPG
fuck is that?

KERZO
02-15-2009, 07:51 AM
she thinks shes angelina jolie, but shes just psychotic and unfortunately, i will be paying for her children for years to come.

................am i the only one here who doesnt have a scooby who this person is?

that shit look like Fermi Paradox.
in the mouth

CHEERS!!!

KaramelSundae
02-16-2009, 02:42 PM
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. That crazy bitch looks nothing like Angelina Jolie. ICK. You just gave my Birth Control for another couple of years.

hahah there were some tabloid trash mags saying jolie is her idol and she had plastic surgery done to look like her....thank god for birth control lol

................am i the only one here who doesnt have a scooby who this person is?

whats really good? i dont really post i read what people are saying

BonaFide
02-18-2009, 09:30 AM
:W Ilz.