sdeblasi
02-13-2009, 09:36 PM
For Immediate Release
February 13th, 2009

Legendary Jedi Mind Tricks producer and beat brainchild Stoupe
The Enemy of Mankind preps the March 31st release of his debut
solo release: "Decalogue." For over a decade, and through 6 hit
underground albums, Stoupe has been creating sonic backdrops
for Vinnie Paz's unique brand of hardcore lyricism.

Now, Stoupe steps out on his own with "Decalogue," a modern
masterpiece. Crafted with an exacting eye towards maintaining
the balance that has made his production style instantly
recognizable the world over (and has inspired an enti re sub-genre
of imitators and impersonators), Decalogue is the long-awaited
producer album from one of underground hip-hop's best. Pairing
up with the upper echelon of indie emcees from across the hip-hop
spectrum, such as Slaine (La Coka Nostra), M.O.P., Saigon,
Joell Ortiz, Outerspace, the Army of the Pharaohs fam & more,
Stoupe truly expands the scope of indie hip-hop with this album.
True fans of the underground sound stand up for this one!

Check out the first single "Allison James Feat. Slaine" NOW!!!

sdeblasi
02-13-2009, 09:39 PM
heres the link for the song http://www.ihiphop.com/viewVideo.hhc?videoId=3065

SHEEPISH LORD OF CHAOS
02-13-2009, 10:01 PM
damn i cannot wait for this i wouldn't be suprised if Vinnie Paz will drop a solo next

sdeblasi
02-13-2009, 10:08 PM
i bet that song with Saigon is going to be NASTY

derek41
02-13-2009, 10:09 PM
This is the shit I have been waiting for for years. Stoupe is mad dope

ALCATRAZ
02-13-2009, 10:44 PM
damn only 10 years late lol

im coppin either way.... i aint expectin much tho

Sleep Sinatra
02-13-2009, 11:12 PM
damn sai...on a stoupe beat...shit is crazy...gonna be ill

oDoUoSoKo
02-13-2009, 11:56 PM
that beat got me, eloels, caught me like...this is not so great, then it changed...sick.

Charles Barry
02-14-2009, 12:19 AM
Stoupe should've branched out with this a long time ago. Fatty Paz has been rocking his beats long enough.

Charles Barry
02-14-2009, 12:22 AM
heres the link for the song http://www.ihiphop.com/viewVideo.hhc?videoId=3065
That shit is some trash lol. The dude spitting is lame.

TAURO
02-14-2009, 12:23 AM
Heres the thing though, I would rather have a stoupe album featuring nothing but rappers outside of AOTP, otherwise it becomes another JMT project. My dream line up of mc's on a solo stoupe album would be...

Nas
Sick Jacken
Kool G Rap
Rakim
Masta Ace
Gza
Ghostface
MF Doom
Styles P
Bronze Naz
AZ

ALCATRAZ
02-14-2009, 12:25 AM
dont forget immortal technique..... dude said himself he really wants 2 work wit stoupe....

TAURO
02-14-2009, 12:34 AM
Him too

Charles Barry
02-14-2009, 01:04 AM
Styles P over Stoupe could be murderous.

BIG D O
02-14-2009, 01:49 AM
well cot damn!!

bout time Stoupe.....I have no doubt that this is gonna be crazy.....can't wait....

sdeblasi
02-14-2009, 02:08 AM
Heres the thing though, I would rather have a stoupe album featuring nothing but rappers outside of AOTP, otherwise it becomes another JMT project. My dream line up of mc's on a solo stoupe album would be...

Nas
Sick Jacken
Kool G Rap
Rakim
Masta Ace
Gza
Ghostface
MF Doom
Styles P
Bronze Naz
AZ

agreed id also like to see Ras Kass rip another stoupe beat and Inspectah Deck but that shit will probly never happen who knows..

but then again aotp guys can hold it down Kamachi over stoupe is always fire, same with Virtuoso

Rakim_Allah
02-14-2009, 04:21 AM
its strange i just keep expecting "BRAT BRRRRAT JEDI MIND BABY......." somewhere in the track, beats nice but slaine doesnt do it justice

claaa7
02-14-2009, 04:30 AM

Nas
Sick Jacken
Kool G Rap
Rakim
Masta Ace
Gza
Ghostface
MF Doom
Styles P
Bronze Naz
AZ

Word up, that's exactly what I was thinking, real good to see M.O.P. on the album though. this should be dope either way, Stoupe is usually nasty with the beats.

SickT
02-14-2009, 07:48 AM
wow. M.O.P. on a Stoupe beat? That's gonna be insane.

Slide
02-14-2009, 07:51 AM
:)

oldie
02-14-2009, 08:06 AM
beat as grimy as ever!!

Stoupe = consistent quality music

JMT clique got one of THE most consistent catalogues of quality music.

dont think i heard a below average cd from them....

this should be a dope dope album tho.

i'll mp3 that track later for u all :)

Shogah
02-14-2009, 09:36 AM

Nas
Sick Jacken
Kool G Rap
Rakim
Masta Ace
Gza
Ghostface
MF Doom
Styles P
Bronze Naz
AZ

co-sign, it's about time for him to start working with mc's out of aotp, although there are some good artists there, i feel like he is wasting his talent over there.

It would be nice if he dropped an album with bunch of dope mc's with his production.

Chrism70
02-14-2009, 11:56 AM
Allison James Feat. Slaine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v029wvuphK4

Would be great if Stoupe went down the route of BLUE SKY BLACK DEATH and produced both instrumental albums as well as whole albums for dudes like Immortal Technique and Masta Killah!

Can't wait to hear some more tracks off this album.

The new single (Allison James Feat. Slaine) is banging yo!

Tracks
02-14-2009, 12:26 PM
nas over stoupe could be murderous, that will never happen though.

and this is really not up to par with the expectations.

GZAjector
02-14-2009, 12:57 PM
i agree stoupe needs to fuck around and branch out with people other than AOTP. maybe just vinnie paz on 1 track on his album.

at the same time, i think vinnie paz should do an album with only 1 stoupe beat on it.

IMO

i would like to hear him over some

rza
muggs
blue sky black death
havoc
premier
4th disciple
3-6 mafia
prince paul
alchemist
necro
large professor
dj khalil

Noyz
02-14-2009, 01:19 PM
The first 25 seconds of the track had me so amped. Vintage Stoupe. But then the actual beat kicked in, and it was a let down. Not a bad track by any means, but with his body of work and reputation, I didnt wait 10 years for this. Looking forward to hearing Joell, Saigon, MOP, Reef, and Outerspace, but the rest of the guys, especially Demoz, King Mag, new Jus Allah, and Block McCloud should stay the hell off this project. The main reason people wanted a Stoupe solo album was to hear MC's other than AOTP on his beats. I'm sure it wouldnt have been too hard to get at people like Sean Price, Ras Kass, Killah Priest, or Ill Bill. Just judging by the guest list, it doesnt seem as if Stoupe had any say as to who actually laid down verses. I'm really hoping that this project can live up to the hype, but my expectations have dropped now.

RAW-TASTE
02-14-2009, 02:07 PM
yea that's cool, but i would love it if there are more better guests outside of aotp. aotp is nice and all but most of the people in it is mediocre battle rappers, only person i actually listened to in aotp is kamachi[he's pretty ill on kamachi+killahpriest album]. Saigon, Joell Ortiz, and M.O.P. is definitely gonna make me check this album out though. Especially M.O.P. over a stoupe beat, shit will be crazy.

sdeblasi
02-14-2009, 04:14 PM
i agree stoupe needs to fuck around and branch out with people other than AOTP. maybe just vinnie paz on 1 track on his album.

at the same time, i think vinnie paz should do an album with only 1 stoupe beat on it.

IMO

i would like to hear him over some

rza
muggs
blue sky black death
havoc
premier
4th disciple
3-6 mafia
prince paul
alchemist
necro
large professor
dj khalil

yea i agree on the branching out away from aotp, but i dont know if vinnie should do a "solo" album though cuz one of the things that i respect so much about JMT is the group loyalty. They kept the formula the same, something wu artists had a problem with over time and had some mediocre results.

But i would like to see vinnie on tracks produced by those people in some form (featured, etc.)

Tecknowledgist
02-14-2009, 05:02 PM
im hype as fuck for the MOP track

spiggity_ace
02-14-2009, 05:08 PM

Nas
Sick Jacken
Kool G Rap
Rakim
Masta Ace
Gza
Ghostface
MF Doom
Styles P
Bronze Naz
AZ

wut i was thinking, he should get most of these dudes, on and get tragedy khadafi back on a track. I really want to hear another stoupe produced track with gza on it. I used to not like paz that much but hearing him over and over got me accustomed to him, i think hes a pretty good mc, i wouldnt mind hearing him on some tracks.

spiggity_ace
02-14-2009, 05:19 PM
that track is pretty nice, this slaine guy kinda sounded like vinnie paz to me.

ChamberCinema
02-15-2009, 06:30 AM
yo can anybody up this on a mp3? madd props for whoever got that

Tecknowledgist
02-16-2009, 09:14 PM
slaine could have came harder on this...he usually makes Bill and White look bad on LCN tracks

this is going to be an amazing album though for real.

Buzk
02-16-2009, 09:38 PM
looking forward to this, stoupe is a master

Noyz
02-17-2009, 01:59 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivP19DxuFAw

New track with Apakalypse and ATMA. Not sure which MC is which, but the first guy sounds similar to 9th Prince. Definitely feeling this track a lot more than Allison James.

POISON VENOM
02-17-2009, 06:06 AM
Fuck i was looking forward for this project by stoupe but daam after hearing these 2 wack joints with nerd raps i'am mad disapointed. He's better off just putting out an instrumental album.

POISON VENOM
02-17-2009, 06:14 AM
It's about time STOUPE gets some shine tho...

Tecknowledgist
02-17-2009, 04:52 PM
Stoupe feat. Apakalypse and ATMA - Soul Bendaz
http://www.zshare.net/download/55654163d62a7a76/

both the beats have been flames so far. MC choice, ehhh
but that damn MOP song, im tellin you! haha gonna be flames. they've been killin shit lately

also, i think demoz and king mag are gonna make some of you eat your words this time haha

Rakim_Allah
02-17-2009, 06:01 PM
^that beats been used before by The Society Of The Invisibles, check :

http://www.sendspace.com/file/czkdbd