PDA

View Full Version : Count Bass D

Wu-Tang Gambino
02-14-2009, 12:05 AM
Count Bass D > who you just listened to

Seriously, Count is tremendously underrated. If you have no clue who he is, google him now and get your hands on his material.

Anyone else Count Bass D fans?

He was on MF Doom's MM...Food btw.

oDoUoSoKo
02-14-2009, 12:15 AM
act your waist size was really good, but that first statemant is not true.

Wu-Tang Gambino
02-15-2009, 11:06 AM
wow, only one?

THE MASON
02-15-2009, 12:33 PM
only heard the track on MM...Food, it was dope his shit is good

havent heardf enough to make me buy an album, what should i peep?

*and the first statement was a bit outlandish

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-15-2009, 01:14 PM
Its funny ever since ghostlaced started talking about count bass d last week in a thread you faggots have all of a suddent started talking about him and putting his videos in your sigs when hes never been mentioned b4.

i see u.

act your waist size was really good, but that first statemant is not true.

..would prolly be his least best piece of work

anyway for those who need to know Dwight Spitz (2001) is his best album hip hop wise, and Begborrowsteal is in the same sample vein and really fucking great too. I prefer BBS these days. He has other shit eps and whatever.

His last 2 were alright, but really for his fans only.

He has been around for time, first album in 1995, but its r n b so....

YungSunny
02-15-2009, 01:16 PM
Count Bass D > who you just listened to
Funny. cause I'm listening to Immobilarity.

INF
02-15-2009, 01:18 PM
Count is tha shit. If you check my threads in this section you will see I gave Count his props.

When Count came thru my town I went to see his show and after the show we kicked it for a long minute. He cool than a mf. :mmmyah:

all his joints are on point.

@ Countbassd.com I am Sedrick.

nuff respect to tha one and only Dwight Spitz

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-15-2009, 01:19 PM
Count bass d really isnt a great rapper, most wouldnt like him, his rapping after dwight spitz in a bit inward.

bt his last 2 albums he got bored of sample beats, but he's probably one of the best MPCsmiths ever around, but as i said, his last 2 eased up on the samples.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-15-2009, 01:22 PM
@ Countbassd.com I am Sedrick.

i'm ens-pace, been on there for a few years now

INF
02-15-2009, 01:28 PM
My favorite album is Begborrowsteel. Its a short one but its really good. I think if I ever had to hook up a first time listener , I would have them listen to begborrowsteel.

Pre-Life crisis was really smooth and he did a LOT of work on that shit too. I like L7 but I dont play it like I played AYWS. when I got AYWS I kept a copy in the car all the time and then it was on everything else too (comp ,ipod). I played the shit out of it.

That robbed without a pistol had some good stuff on it and one of the beats he put on there I watched him make from scratch on @ his birthday show I went to. Shit was ill.He chopped up shook ones but it was so loud in the venue that I really couldnt hear what he was doin but then when I listened to Robbed without a pistol I was like "hold up!!!"

Count is ill to death in his own class. You cant put him up against the norm.

INF
02-15-2009, 01:30 PM
i'm ens-pace, been on there for a few years now

WTF!!!!! I know who you are now. Man, you are chill over there. Is it cuz it moves slow over there that you stay like that? I'm not trying to get into the bs with you , I'm saying straight up you be gettin wild up in here.

ALCATRAZ
02-15-2009, 01:33 PM
Its funny ever since ghostlaced started talking about count bass d last week in a thread you faggots have all of a suddent started talking about him and putting his videos in your sigs when hes never been mentioned b4.

oh yea man youre right... you are the sole reason anyone on earth knows about count bass...

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-15-2009, 01:56 PM
WTF!!!!! I know who you are now. Man, you are chill over there. Is it cuz it moves slow over there that you stay like that? I'm not trying to get into the bs with you , I'm saying straight up you be gettin wild up in here.

lol yeah. idk recently ive been fucking around in here more as i took a break from work to study and got bored lol.

I agree begborrowsteel is my favorite too, i can always throw that on. his sample work on that is too real. I wish he went back to that style.

ALCATRAZ
02-15-2009, 02:10 PM
lololol i knew this faggot was a pretender ass puppet ass nigga..... faggot

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-15-2009, 02:21 PM
^can we some some more pics of you 'girlfriends'?

You still copy and pasting my posts into nahright.com though, right?