PDA

View Full Version : Naughty By Nature's Feel Me Flow song

CharlesJones
02-14-2009, 02:00 PM
This song is the jam. I love this song. Naughty made some tight party songs. I don't be understanding what Treach says but his lyrics are tight LOL. I remember comedian Sinbad said that he couldn't understand a word Treach said on Hip Hop Hooray song but he likes the song LOL.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-14-2009, 02:11 PM
This song is the jam. I love this song. Naughty made some tight party songs. I don't be understanding what Treach says but his lyrics are tight LOL. I remember comedian Sinbad said that he couldn't understand a word Treach said on Hip Hop Hooray song but he likes the song LOL.

Feel Me Flow is the shit. I have that on regular rotation. Everything's gonna be alright is the shit too.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-14-2009, 02:25 PM
Pin the tail on the donkey
Hip Hop Hooray

man, they were never a great group, but they have a few hiphop anthems for sure

CharlesJones
02-14-2009, 02:28 PM
Whatever. They were a good group. Only album of their's i don't like is Icons. They had some wack songs on Nature's Fury album but i like some songs on there. Their first 3 albums are good. They're supposed to be doing a reunion album and Treach was thinking about doing a solo album but i'll wait and see if anything happens. Remember the group they produced Rottin Razkals? Their one album sucked. There was about 4 good songs on there.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-14-2009, 02:39 PM
19 naughty III, poverty's paradise and naughty by nature are all pretty good albums.

CharlesJones
02-14-2009, 02:42 PM
Treach is a scary looking dude LOL. Remember how he was acting in Jason's Lyric movie? LOL. He beat up Bokeem Woodbine because he showed up late to the bank robbery. Treach said nigga got a watch and can't even tell time hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Edgar Erebus
02-14-2009, 03:04 PM

More than a few. And a classic and two near-classic albums under their belt. And they never sold out or fell off - and all of the time they managed to sell stupid numbers. Yeah, they weren't great group, but most groups people agree that are great didn't manage to achieve what they did.

CharlesJones
02-14-2009, 03:05 PM
They did fall off when Icons came out LOL. That album is terrible. I liked 2 songs on there LOL.

Edgar Erebus
02-14-2009, 03:05 PM
Treach is a scary looking dude LOL. Remember how he was acting in Jason's Lyric movie? LOL. He beat up Bokeem Woodbine because he showed up late to the bank robbery. Treach said nigga got a watch and can't even tell time hahahahahahahahahahaha.

I watched him in that Spike Lee joint "3 A.M.", he was a cab fare to some Puerto Rican chick and basically saved her from being gang-raped in his hood.

Edgar Erebus
02-14-2009, 03:07 PM
They did fall off when Icons came out LOL. That album is terrible. I liked 2 songs on there LOL.

Well, I liked it, IMO was up there with Nineteen-Naughty-Nine. Not as good as their debut, but way above any average nevertheless.

CharlesJones
02-14-2009, 03:07 PM
I remember that scene. Treach and Guru was talking shit to Michelle Rodriguez. Spike Lee didn't direct that, did he? Didn't he produce that? Pam Grier used to be hot in the 70's. She picked up too much weight.

CharlesJones
02-14-2009, 03:08 PM
Don't make me laugh. Icons isn't better than Nature's Fury and Nature's Fury wasn't that good.

Edgar Erebus
02-14-2009, 03:10 PM
Not sure if he directed or produced that, good lil' flick anyway. Shit, I'd never guess that other dude was Guru.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-14-2009, 03:56 PM
well, I was just thinking about they should be considered just a good group, they were never the inventers like wu and them, ...

there are a lot of dull songs they made tho, so the only album I really care for is their greatest hits, which is bonkers.

BIG D O
02-14-2009, 04:01 PM
Feel Me Flow was the shit.....remember havin the cassingle.....

Paranoid
02-14-2009, 04:33 PM
Hip Hop Hooray

they are a great group... and have more songs then hip hop hooray and pin the tail on the donkey

one of NJs finest collectives

treach is a goat 2

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-14-2009, 04:35 PM
I don't find them as great or as quality as ATCQ, Wu, Outkast, Roots, .....

beautifulrock
02-14-2009, 04:46 PM
2 best songs they ever did

3pfZ7iy1A1w

E9neHi1-D7Y

Don't bother arguing

Edgar Erebus
02-14-2009, 05:05 PM
I will, O.P.P. is better than Uptown Anthem.

aSMcElXkE5s

But yeah, Ghetto Bastard (Everything's Gonna Be Alright) is better than both.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-14-2009, 08:07 PM
U down with O.P.P.?

Paranoid
02-14-2009, 09:09 PM
I don't find them as great or as quality as ATCQ, Wu, Outkast, Roots, .....

why

Paranoid
02-14-2009, 09:10 PM
2 best songs they ever did

3pfZ7iy1A1w

E9neHi1-D7Y

Don't bother arguing

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pHAzSeptIIE

Paranoid
02-14-2009, 09:15 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/lsAHvRjMVmc&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/lsAHvRjMVmc&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

LORD NOSE
02-14-2009, 09:42 PM
I don't be understanding what Treach says but his lyrics are tight LOL.

quotable

TSA
02-14-2009, 10:14 PM
Hip Hop Hooray

how weren't they a great group? i dont think they made a wack song. everything about them as one point and they were excellent song makers. Id say they were one of the best. I was like 7 when they were around and can still remember how hard they ran shit

Edgar Erebus
02-15-2009, 04:12 AM
U down with O.P.P.?

Tricky question coming from you.

I won't even ask you. Not because I know... Because I don't wanna know.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-15-2009, 09:38 AM
^^^^I'm the one who's asking, but not cuz I wanna do it.

And yeah, with Naughty is the same as with Brand Nubian for me, I just don't feel every song they made or I don't see anything really special in them [they are not De La Soul, Black Sheep, ATCQ caliber for me]

But I never said they were wack [just saying, so nobody get it twisted]

Edgar Erebus
02-15-2009, 11:41 AM
Honestly, I don't know. I always thought I wasn't down with it, but since that new girl roomie moved in I'm not so sure anymore.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-15-2009, 11:55 AM
Action time.

Your a student now, it's your daily job to have sex everyday. [or at least every week]

beautifulrock
02-15-2009, 12:35 PM
^^^^I'm the one who's asking, but not cuz I wanna do it.

And yeah, with Naughty is the same as with Brand Nubian for me, I just don't feel every song they made or I don't see anything really special in them [they are not De La Soul, Black Sheep, ATCQ caliber for me]

But I never said they were wack [just saying, so nobody get it twisted]
Yea sadat X, Grand Puba, and Lord Jamar aren't that special....BWaahaahahahahahahahahhaahahahahah, dude what do you think is good? That Warcloud shit?

CharlesJones
02-15-2009, 01:23 PM
Yeah Beautifulrock, Wera is strange. LOL@he said Outkast and The Roots are better than Naughty hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

SickT
02-15-2009, 01:43 PM
Yeah Beautifulrock, Wera is strange. LOL@he said Outkast and The Roots are better than Naughty hahahahahahahahahahahaha.

Wow....

Twiztid-Wutang
02-15-2009, 01:47 PM
That track always makes me this swimming pools, popsickles, thick chicks and wet lips. Damn I miss the 90s

CharlesJones
02-15-2009, 01:49 PM
I know right LOL. He's tripping. He also said he thinks they aren't better than De La Soul and Black Sheep LOL. Black Sheep did only 2 albums LOL. Naughty has done 5 albums and possibly working on a new album. Plus Treach is a better rapper than Dres of Black Sheep and De La Soul. And Naughty has made tight party songs and harder songs than Black Sheep, De La Soul, The Roots, Outkast. Their videos are grimey. Don't even get me started on Outkast. I be laughing at Outkast's fans LOL. LOL@Andre's weird faggot ass hahahahahahahahaha.

CharlesJones
02-15-2009, 01:51 PM
Twiztid Wutang, have you seen Naughty's Feel Me Flow video? It's some good looking women in the video. Brand Nubian is in the video. The video has that summertime vibe and i like how they switch up the weather in the video showing them playing in the snow.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-16-2009, 03:59 AM
Yea sadat X, Grand Puba, and Lord Jamar aren't that special....BWaahaahahahahahahahahhaahahahahah, dude what do you think is good? That Warcloud shit?

man, everybody have their own taste, get that in your head and stop being pricks

u too Charles, I'm warning ya haha

Come Honor Face
02-16-2009, 04:31 AM
Craziest was a sick track 2. NBN most certainly were "great"