PDA

View Full Version : crooked i- new album??

RAW-TASTE
02-14-2009, 03:28 PM
crooked i is pretty ill, im a fan of his, especially with his hiphop weekly freestyles that went on for a year or so, if you guys never checked him out, look for that. he's also in slaughterhouse, im waitin for a album on them cause i love all the people in it[joell ortiz, royce, joe budden, crooked i] and the tracks they came out with it is sick

but this cat is like saigon, droppin mass amounts of mixtapes but never no album, and i think its a waste cause crooked i got mad skills and potential. heard hes comin out with a album in 2009, any info on that? hes been in the scene for years, but never got a album out...

GhettoGnom
02-14-2009, 04:02 PM
Wow.... Really...

J-ezzy
02-14-2009, 10:38 PM
He's got a song with Ghost and Rae thats pretty dope. I think it came out recently.

check two
02-14-2009, 10:56 PM
Crooked Eye from the group Steady Mobb'n brings the heat.

baritone
02-15-2009, 12:51 AM
i'm waitin on that B.O.S.S. too

CharlesJones
02-15-2009, 12:36 PM
I've never heard him rap but i've read people's comments about him from a rap westcoast website and most of the people that talked about him said he's a good rapper. I don't understand why he can't get a album out. Can somebody show me a website that i can get his mixtapes from? He should've known when he was with Death Row records that Suge was never gonna release a album from him. He did a documentary dvd about Death Row called Life After Death Row i think and he talked about his experience with the label. I wanted to see it but i don't know where to buy it from.

Krish
02-15-2009, 01:52 PM
Crooked I is fukin dope his hip hop weekly series was especially good....murdered everyone on their own beats. Am waiting on B.O.S.S. its been long overdue i am just hoping it isnt going to be a dissapointment.

RAW-TASTE
02-15-2009, 02:20 PM
I've never heard him rap but i've read people's comments about him from a rap westcoast website and most of the people that talked about him said he's a good rapper. I don't understand why he can't get a album out. Can somebody show me a website that i can get his mixtapes from? He should've known when he was with Death Row records that Suge was never gonna release a album from him. He did a documentary dvd about Death Row called Life After Death Row i think and he talked about his experience with the label. I wanted to see it but i don't know where to buy it from.

Check his hiphop weeklys[he spits a free style over a used beat] out first, he can spit good. I hope it's ok to post the hiphop weeklys link, cause he was giving it out free to the fans anyways. Here's the link to all his hiphop weeklys:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=99LF38KA

or if you want to check his songs from hiphop weekly out individually before downloading them:

http://2dopeboyz.com/2008/03/29/crooked-i-hip-hop-weekly-v515-lollipop/

if you enjoyed that, then go get some of his mixtapes, that's what i did, pretty dope shit.

Max Prime
02-15-2009, 06:16 PM
I don't think he has an ear to put out a good album. however, him being on slaughterhouse will cause him to runner up on an excellent album.

BIG D O
02-16-2009, 11:06 PM
i definitely woulda been more excited about his debut if it had dropped in like 95' or somethin'.....cause' the facts are facts, he's a fuckin beast on that mic......still expectin a lot of good stuff from him with Slaughtahouse.......but with the exception of a few joints here and there, those Block Obama mixtapes were big time let downs.....even after he amended and re-did em' and put em' back out.....

deeznutz1981
02-17-2009, 08:27 AM
he recorded an album when he was with death row but it still hasnt been released. suge knight still has it. the name was supposed to be "say hi to tha bad guy" then he was gonna call it "momma's boy got a loaded gun" or some shit. he has released a lot of really good mixtapes "westcoasanostra" "young boss" <<<< volume 1 and 2. "St Valentines Day Massacre" and now his album B.O.S.S. is actually supposed to be released online only for FREE!!! not sure why hes doing that but it should be out soon hopefully. i'm dying here for a crooked i album