PDA

View Full Version : someone took my fucking jacket

JerseyIronman
02-15-2009, 02:35 AM
someone took my fucking jacket at the fucing bar i was at. now i have to go through the rest of february without a fucking jacket. and these stupid bicthes i was at the bar at barely helped me look for it and i want to stab them all in the face.

ya....

thank god i have some rum in the freezer holy shit...

Uncle Steezo
02-15-2009, 02:55 AM
that hollywood shit will have you slipping if you let it....

EAGLE EYE
02-15-2009, 06:24 AM
this is the realest thread Ive seen all winter.

I usually never take my jacket off in public (just an earth lesson i learned from ghost an cappa)

youll learn someday

KERZO
02-15-2009, 08:22 AM
someone took my fucking jacket at the fucing bar i was at. now i have to go through the rest of february without a fucking jacket. and these stupid bicthes i was at the bar at barely helped me look for it and i want to stab them all in the face.

ya....

thank god i have some rum in the freezer holy shit...

You only got ONE jacket,HAHAHAHAHAHA damn son, you should go and sell your ass for $'s to buy another one!

this is the realest thread Ive seen all winter.

I usually never take my jacket off in public (just an earth lesson i learned from ghost an cappa)

youll learn someday

Ditto

-The A to the Z-
02-15-2009, 08:31 AM
And this is why I buy coats so unique/tasteless that if anyone else was wearing them, I'd know that they had taken my friggin coat :).

The Hound
02-15-2009, 09:46 AM
LOL sucks to be you

food for thought
02-15-2009, 11:12 AM
someone took my fucking jacket

hahahahahahahaha LMFAO

same shit happened to me at a club in my freshman year. i went to the club blacked out. thats how drunk i was. i dont remember shit from that night.

motherfuckers.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-15-2009, 11:27 AM
I'll send you a jacket.

but i agree with the guy who said 'one jacket??' you live in NJ, you should have at least 2 or 3, not to mention thermal shirts and a bunch of hooded sweatshirts

SHRAP
02-15-2009, 07:05 PM
you lost your fucking jacket? who the fuck fucks with a jacket on, your shit probably smelled like booty sweat anyway

HANZO
02-15-2009, 07:17 PM
i remember i once lost my jacket in a club. some 2 years ago. i gave it to a friend to put it in the cloakroom. he got drunk and lost the ticket they give you for the cloakroom. the fuckin club didnt give me my jacket back, because it was against the rules. i threatened the bouncers, so they banned me from the club. my friend did pay for my jacket though.

i have a large collection of jackets now, jus incase something goes wrong.

Mumm Ra
02-15-2009, 07:49 PM
hahahahahahahaha LMFAO

same shit happened to me at a club in my freshman year. i went to the club blacked out. thats how drunk i was. i dont remember shit from that night.

motherfuckers.

aw man I've done this so many times it's not even funny

I've left shirts at bars, hats, hoodies, phones - and probably several instances for each
I'm pretty sure I got all of them back eventually though
except I lost my glasses when I was super black out drunk one night and had to pay $350 for new ones the next day because I couldn't see shit

Olive Oil Goombah
02-15-2009, 07:55 PM
i remember i once lost my jacket in a club. some 2 years ago. i gave it to a friend to put it in the cloakroom. he got drunk and lost the ticket they give you for the cloakroom. the fuckin club didnt give me my jacket back, because it was against the rules. i threatened the bouncers, so they banned me from the club. my friend did pay for my jacket though.

i have a large collection of jackets now, jus incase something goes wrong.

hahaha the 'cloakroom'

Prolifical ENG
02-15-2009, 08:11 PM
Did you lose it in the actual bar or the coat check?

You should be able to buy a new coat qithout breaking your bank. January is when the winter coats are on sale and you should still be able to find some marked down until the end of February.

Art Vandelay
02-15-2009, 08:13 PM
Nick Toochski's jacket

http://farm1.static.flickr.com/174/387151919_388495b088.jpg

Tyler Durden
02-15-2009, 08:16 PM
I don't fuck with coat checking, cloak rooms or anywhere that I cn't see it.

That shit stays with me all night

Art Vandelay
02-15-2009, 08:53 PM
suck it up you pussies. don't be so fucking cheap. pay the valet or pay to park in a lot near the fucking bar. you fags park 2 miles away just to save $5 in parking. if you parked near the bar, you wouldn't have needed to put your coat on in the first place

Prolifical ENG
02-15-2009, 09:11 PM
hahaha saving $5 for parking and $2-3 for the coatcheck....its funny seeing those cheap asses shivering in the line with just their button downs on.

Art Vandelay
02-15-2009, 09:53 PM
this story reminds me when i was in baltimore to watch the steelers kick the ravens ass on a sunday night a few years back. well if you are old like me, you'll remember that every city had a Banana Joes and a Bar (insert name of city here). well it was the night before the game and we are at either banana joes or bar baltimore and there is some promotion going on for free cigarettes. they needed to see my i.d. so i could get my 2 free packs. then they had me playing some weird game where i could win more but i didn't. now i'm all fucked up and distracted and have no clue what's going on. i end up getting my 2 packs of smokes and heading back to find my friends. we end up leaving and going to a strip club. it was pretty sleezy. lady godiva's or some shit. well i get carded at the door and i can't find my i.d. the fucking cunt with the free cigarettes got it. i start flipping out in the middle of baltimore that i'm going to kill that cunt that stole my id. the bouncer let's me in anyways. i think i was causing such a big scene in front of the club that i was driving business away. lol.

so there were 12 of us on the trip with 3 hotel rooms. well the next morning my boy asks me for the card key to our room because he got to run somewhere. i open my wallet and pull the card key out and there is my id right behind it. i'm such an asshole. so i was hoping that my boy didn't see it, but he did. everyone was busting my balls the rest of the time because i swore up and down that the cunt stole my shit.