PDA

View Full Version : Damn!!!!!!

Ninja
02-15-2009, 11:56 AM
Long story short......

I smacked this guy out at work for chatting shit behind my back.... he ended up with a broken jaw n bloody nose....

he told police... however dropped the charges later on... cuz i knew his cousin and blah blah blah... but the police charge is dropped.. which is good

HOWEVER....

i went into work on saturday n was told he made a complaint at work and i am suspended til next saturday where i will have a hearing with the managers.. and its not looking good :(
worse thing wud be getting fired! :(

NOW....

i was thinking as i hit him outside the work premises and outside the working hours for both of us.. there really isnt a connection with the business... however they r stil conducting thier research n bullshit....

now i was thinking IF they fire me.... CUD I SUE THE BUSINESS???? in some way or another?? as it wasnt on premises n while both were not working.. if they stil fire me!!

CAN I TAKE THEM TO COURT?? for firing me for doing smacking sum1 while not working n not on premises????

anyone studies law??

Uncle Steezo
02-15-2009, 12:10 PM
mcdonalds rarely loses lawsuits

Ninja
02-15-2009, 12:13 PM
naah man not macdonalds... think id work in a place where u wud!!

Olive Oil Goombah
02-15-2009, 12:14 PM
yea, but they may offer you a severence package to leave so at least you can get 30% off your value meals for the next 3 months.

EAGLE EYE
02-15-2009, 12:14 PM
im pretty sure hitting a co-worker is still work related.

Ninja
02-15-2009, 12:20 PM
im pretty sure hitting a co-worker is still work related.

what? even if its outside working hours and premises???

EAGLE EYE
02-15-2009, 12:22 PM
you think an employer will give a shit where it happened? thats your co-worker.

i doubt your gonna get out of this without some form of discipline.

Looks like you failed at being a ninja.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-15-2009, 12:22 PM
your childish reaction will probably cost you your job.

Wu-tang lyrics dont translate into the workplace.

Ninja
02-15-2009, 12:28 PM
Looks like you failed at being a ninja.

wasnt in ninja mode at that time-- was in bring da ruckus mode

Ninja
02-15-2009, 12:30 PM
your childish reaction will probably cost you your job.

Wu-tang lyrics dont translate into the workplace.

And not really THAT borthered about loosing the job... as its just a side job while studying.... but i wanted to kno if i get compensated for like unfair dismissal or something?

Olive Oil Goombah
02-15-2009, 12:35 PM
I already told you about McDonalds' severance package bro

DRUNKENDRAGON
02-15-2009, 01:27 PM
I suppose it depends what state you're in. Here in NY they can fire anyone for anything and say it was disobedience.

IrOnMaN
02-15-2009, 01:36 PM
Damn, guys! Ninja just told us what's going on at his job. He never said anything about working at McDonald's. Chill.

beautifulrock
02-15-2009, 01:37 PM
They can and will fire you. This incident has made you a workplace risk.

SickT
02-15-2009, 01:47 PM
Damn, guys! Ninja just told us what's going on at his job. He never said anything about working at McDonald's. Chill.

http://www.podcastingnews.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/leave-britney-alone-guy.jpg

Art Vandelay
02-15-2009, 01:58 PM
yeah it depends on the state. also depends on if you are in the union or not. here in pennsylvania, you can fire anybody at anytime for any reason unlessyou were fired for sexist, racist or religious reasons.

Ninja
02-15-2009, 02:17 PM
I suppose it depends what state you're in. Here in NY they can fire anyone for anything and say it was disobedience.

This is in the UK

Art Vandelay
02-15-2009, 02:23 PM
i hear arby's is hiring

tajeco
02-15-2009, 02:47 PM
I think that because you are co-workers, and he feels threatened or whatever, it becomes work related. It's like how some places don't allow co-workers to date, because it could affect the work.

Senator C. Palantine
02-15-2009, 02:49 PM
http://img.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2008/04_02/WinoBlingXP_468x677.jpg

KERZO
02-15-2009, 04:05 PM
hahaha you should have got a bro to smack him about then ya couldnt be implicated.....

Prolifical ENG
02-15-2009, 05:36 PM
And not really THAT borthered about loosing the job... as its just a side job while studying.... but i wanted to kno if i get compensated for like unfair dismissal or something?

If its part time, it shouldnt matter much. If you are concerned with unfair dismissal, like Art suggested it may depend in you're in a union. If you are in a union call your union rep and find out.

SHRAP
02-15-2009, 05:41 PM
http://www.podcastingnews.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2007/10/leave-britney-alone-guy.jpg

wtf i posted the exact same pic 2 weeks ago

KaramelSundae
02-15-2009, 08:13 PM
<object width="425" height="344"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/O6Bqf23u-40&hl=en&fs=1"></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/O6Bqf23u-40&hl=en&fs=1" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>

diggy
02-15-2009, 09:50 PM
Long story short......

I smacked this guy out at work for chatting shit behind my back....

there are non-physical ways you could have chosen to get revenge

you think an employer will give a shit where it happened? thats your co-worker.

tru

hitting a co-worker means you are bad for business, cuz there is the potential of the co-worker getting injured leading to loss of work and stuff which makes the workplace pay for that.

there is a big chance you could be fired

Ninja
02-15-2009, 10:00 PM
lollllll
ive got this sweet speech prepared in my head talking shit like how this company i work for is like family (cuz the store itself is not that big) and like families have trouble n shit but we've managed to resolve the situation and shit and just chat random sweet shit..lol...... just see what happens ....
lol
mite aswell init!?!?!
hahaha

ALCATRAZ
02-15-2009, 10:08 PM
you should fuck him up again on principle.... how this dude gonna go and file a report AT WORK when it happened off premises. fuck your job bro, teach him a lesson

diggy
02-15-2009, 10:14 PM
you should fuck him up again on principle.... how this dude gonna go and file a report AT WORK when it happened off premises. fuck your job bro, teach him a lesson

you always advocate devilish and ignorant things

EAGLE EYE
02-15-2009, 10:29 PM

lol

LOL you'd make a great Hall Monitor at Bayside High

Prolifical ENG
02-15-2009, 10:33 PM
In general you are lucky not to get charged with assault. That could have been worse than losing your part time job

If I were running a business and found out 2 of my employees were involved in a situation like that of course I would be obligated to say something no matter if its firing or not.

The real question is was he chatting behind you back as an employee? If so you need a wakeup call because everyone talks behind everyones back in every workplace and thats a part of life no matter what your profession.

If it wasn't because of work and he was just talking the outcome is the same. I hope you aren't any older than 20 because by then you shouldn't be caring what people say about you that much that you feel the need to physically harm them.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-15-2009, 10:36 PM
It doesn't matter that it happened outside of work. It stems from a conflict between you and your co-WORKER that began at WORK.

Your stupid-ass obviously isn't a team player and is bad for business. You have to learn how to get along with others. If he wants to take a turn on the deep-fryer, go work the grill for a minute.

It is called compromise, you ignorant fuck

^^^Wouldn't do shit in the first place.

Speakonit, quit trying to get other people act like you think "hard" people act based on what you saw in Hughes Brothers movies.

Ninja
02-15-2009, 11:06 PM
You all dont kno the shit this prick did man... he's lucky he just got a beaten up face.... and police charges were dropped....
but yo... i hardly ever fight..... never had the need to...... but this prick needed a beaten
and this iant got nothing to do with the communication within the business... im fine with everyone else... been working there for like 5 years now.. chilling job everything....
its just this dickhad who always just chats shit... who took it one step too far....

jobwise... i kno there is a good chance i can get fired... but fuk it... was only part time..... just wanted to kno if i can sue the company sumhow lol and go out with a BANG!
lol

Prolifical ENG
02-15-2009, 11:26 PM
So you physically harmed someone and you also want to be the plaintiff in the courtroom?

Well we tried to help you earlier but you still haven't mentioned what state you live in and if you are apart of a union and which union. Do you want us to do the reading of the employment acts for you when you give us the info?

Chances are you can't retaliate against that pink slip Monday morning.

SKAMPOE
02-15-2009, 11:27 PM
if he/layer plays they cards right, he might actually be the plaintiff and get bookookash of that!

Prolifical ENG
02-15-2009, 11:30 PM
if he/layer plays they cards right, he might actually be the plaintiff and get bookookash of that!

A good lawyer fighting for his part time employee rights = him paying off his huge lawyer fees at his new job.

The Hound
02-15-2009, 11:42 PM
LOL @ skampoe trying to act intelligent "if you play your cards right" LMAO what fucking cards? with assault, there are no right cards ... there is no window of oppurtunity for flipping this over and no half decent lawyer would ever take on this case ... only your dodgy, backyard home lawyer who prays off suckers like SKAMPOE to make bill money every week would take on this case

LMAO @ "play your cards right you might actually be the plaintiff" when the dude could have faced assault charges

LOL SKAMPOE, leave work related discussions to those who have held down proper jobs

^^ has never worked a day in his life nor been in a punch up in his life

LOL dude you're going to get fired

i ALMOST got fired for a push and shove with a co-worker outside my work at the bus stop about 2 1/2 years and when he shoved me really hard i took a swing as i fell and sort of connected with his chin, not very hard though because i had no balance and then the people got in our way and our resident skampoe snitch went back in told my supervisor ...

it was ONLY because we had never been reported or cited or complained about for our entire duration of working there that we didn't get the sack and i didn't get fired because he didn't report me taking a swing at him and if he did report that i'd have been out the door, but we were partners so we were already over it by the time we had to go into the office

but you lol you straight up smacked a guy out lol start looking for a job

SKAMPOE
02-15-2009, 11:53 PM
A good lawyer fighting for his part time employee rights = him paying off his huge lawyer fees at his new job.
but if hes a good lawyer he knows the end results is fruitful!

SKAMPOE
02-15-2009, 11:56 PM
but if hes a good lawyer he knows the end results is fruitful!
specially if hes a new layer with something to prove, takin the money from a big corporation like Mickie deez is dope for a layers resume lol yameen

The Hound
02-15-2009, 11:59 PM
are you really this dumb in real life, or is this an internet persona?

what the fuck argument does he have?

Thread Starter: "the guy called me a poo head so i broke his jaw"

Judge: "oh well, that changes everything. McDonald's are now liable for $900m in damages"

Jew Lawyer: *erection*

seriously, you don't believe the dribble you come up with do you?

just, please, stop talking about issues that are way out your intellectual league ... when we start discussing getting 5 day old dog shit off work boots we'll let you know

Come Honor Face
02-16-2009, 01:21 AM

You're a pussy Diggy.

Ninja
02-16-2009, 08:34 AM
You manz tapped or something????

i sed i know ill prob get fired n shit...... only wanted to know if i cud get something out of it through indecent dismissal...........AND THIS IS IN THE UK!!! NOT AMERICA........

FUK IT.. SEE WHAT HAPPENS NOW... THE HEARING IS ON THE COMING SATURDAY.. SO I'LL LET YA'LL KNOW WHAT HAPPENS LOL...

PEACE!!!!!!!!!!!!