PDA

View Full Version : Teacher Seeks Pupil

Identity
09-08-2005, 10:51 PM
Must have an earnest desire to save the world. Interested pupils may reply below. Please explain why you want to save the world, and why you think it needs to be saved. If you prefer, you can send me a private message.

froth
09-08-2005, 10:55 PM
Stick your thumb up your butt

brahma
09-08-2005, 11:01 PM
lol you makin such a thread after these replies you made? whatīs wrong with you?
i do wanna save the world and i got a lot of reasons, but yo. i donīt wanna tell you, cause you seem to me not like that one who really wants to know this. you wanna try to jump on a runnin train? take my hand and send you me a pm why and what and i maybe tell you what and why. peace

Identity
09-08-2005, 11:02 PM
I make no apologies for telling it like it is. Any other way would be fradulent.

Identity
09-08-2005, 11:04 PM
Of course, I'm nothing like this in real person. It's just because we're not face to face.

brahma
09-08-2005, 11:12 PM
hm your not a real person? you playin a role when it comes to post on the internet? i donīt understand this. explain please

Identity
09-08-2005, 11:19 PM
"hm your not a real person?"

Oh I'm definitely a real person. "Were you to meet me in real person" is a another way of saying "were you to meet me face to face instead of over the phone/internet".

"you playin a role when it comes to post on the internet?"

Face to face, I tend to be shy. I'm also a sensitive and caring person. Over the internet, I lose my inhibitions.

froth
09-08-2005, 11:20 PM
like we give a shit

Identity
09-08-2005, 11:25 PM
"like we give a shit"

We'll he obviously did, or he would not have asked the question. Whether he cares now that he's heard the answer is a different story.

froth
09-08-2005, 11:31 PM
like we give a shit...

Identity
09-08-2005, 11:33 PM
"Stick your thumb up your butt"

You would probably enjoy this activity more. The only pleasure I enjoy from my butt is when I take big crap.

brahma
09-08-2005, 11:42 PM
legato "Face to face, I tend to be shy. I'm also a sensitive and caring person. Over the internet, I lose my inhibitions."

you say it. you loose your inhibitions. so you got a mask on when you post in the internet. iīm a shy person too, but when it comes to god talk and stuff like that, i am all cool with anyone straight up, cause i know much much and i feel god on my side. he providing me true knowledge and so i donīt have inhibitions. if someone tells me something i donīt know and i think it could be right.-..god tellin me if itīs like that or not. we ona exchange trip. god and me. itīs okay legato. you tryin to go against this but you donīt need to, cause thereīs noone attacking you. you come correct without a mask on, youīll recieve the same quality back.

brahma
09-08-2005, 11:43 PM
i donīt enjoy any pleasure from my butt. lol

Identity
09-08-2005, 11:52 PM
"i donīt enjoy any pleasure from my butt. lol"

That post was directed to that chick. Not to you. (If you are indeed refering to my post)

"you say it. you loose your inhibitions. so you got a mask on when you post in the internet."

I think of it more as unmasked, since shyness covers up my true personality.

"you come correct without a mask on, youīll recieve the same quality back."

Again, I feel un-masked (sort of like when your drinking, minus the depression). And I'd only expect "to get as good as I get". So if I say some wacko nutbag stuff, I'd hope you'd tell me that that's what it was.

froth
09-08-2005, 11:56 PM
lol im not a chick, thats the admins sister, ive been joking with him for years

other than that i cant improve on what loop said

Identity
09-08-2005, 11:59 PM
"lol im not a chick, thats the admins sister"

You really seem like a chic over the internet. Plus your avatar and signature don't help.

froth
09-09-2005, 12:01 AM
I doubt you have much idea what a woman is like

brahma
09-09-2005, 12:11 AM
okayokay. unmasked or not. you got depressions when you drinking, i got these too, earlier. i donīt drink anymore. thatīs when god is tryin to tell you that you do wrong- thatīs your soul telling you.. yo i feel sad and these alcoholics is making it all even badder. iīm so helpless. and see. thatīs your problem. get rid of that problem. god will help you not to drink. but you gotta make the first steps. and if you already pray to him and it donīt brings a good result, than you might gotta think about your praying method and/or try others out. or itīs even placed deeper than that and you canīt forgive god for what he did to you or certain people. forgiveness is a very special thang. it took me years to forgive god for what he did to me. pain was horrible. i was like you... shoutin at him, spittin at him, screamin "yo god. why i! why do i have to be here and gotta feel like that??? " thatīs natural for wise souls, cause they know a better place from their hearts. god. itīs god who shows you bad stuff and pain all over the planet and your fam and friends... itīs you who gotta get rid of being infected by thesem cause that got non to do with your own soul. nahmean. your mommy dies, but your soul is totally unharmed of her death. but you yellin at god why he took her... thatīs your ghost makin you said, caúse god canīt come inside and clean shit up and tell you the truth cause you always screamin on him "why oh why god" "why you donīt help me god" he canīt cause you too much into making him responsible for stuff you think you got something to do with. but you got non to do with anything except your own individual soul.

Identity
09-09-2005, 12:22 AM
I believe in God, and have nothing at all against Him. I consider myself at peace with myself. Although I did go through depression, I was refering more to the fact that alcohol itself is a depressant and naturally tends to make people depressed. While I'm most definately an alcoholic, I think its in remission or I've gotten over it.

I'm still looking for interested pupils.

brahma
09-09-2005, 01:06 AM
i canīt help you . iīm probably the only one who got the plans to save the world but as i said before. my knowledge got to go to the next man on the desciple suggestion list . is raekwon.
if you ainīt raekwon. i canīt tell you. if you are raekwon. yo come here and i explain it to you easy

froth
09-09-2005, 01:07 AM
hahahaha

brahma
09-09-2005, 01:33 AM
yeah.. i only talk to bosses or chef about supreme business! iīm like that royce da 5ī9 kid PLUS ,0NE

Identity
09-09-2005, 01:40 AM
If you knew how to save the world, why wouldn't you want to reach as many people as possible?

froth
09-09-2005, 01:46 AM
god tells you what to do. see I might say, bc I have knoledge that god is real, that i should go and travel the world or be a preacher, etc. but there is an arrogance there. bc we get off on the idea that were helping save the world. we have to learn that god will use us when and how he sees fit and that can be for any purpose large OR small. So when you submit to God he truly guides you and you let your hands off the steering wheel. so for me, honestly god told me not to worry about others. i dont mean not help others. but i dont need to be trying to reach the worl bc he is perfecting me for some use he hasnt told me yet. and when i say perfecting i dont mean im gong to be perfect but i will be suitable for what he wants me to do. so whats behind all of this is a submission of self, a humility. believe me, god knows all the best jokes. he likes to have fun, he can even tolerate sarcasm etc but the idea is it shouldnt be hurtful to another. thats where i fucked up bc you aggravated me, but truly man i just want good things for you same as anyone.

brahma
09-09-2005, 01:52 AM
If you knew how to save the world, why wouldn't you want to reach as many people as possible?
i do wanna reach many people as possible but thereīs only one way to do that right. and that way is ray! lol he the chef you know. reach the chef.you gon reach all the men who work for him.. understand?!

brahma
09-09-2005, 01:54 AM
yeah. i do wanna have good things for everybody too! and yea - god is the biggest comedian of them all and by the way.. if it comes to war he is the biggest battlecat as well.. thatīs mainly the reason why we as parts of him easy start to beef with each other.

PHI.1.618
09-09-2005, 02:29 AM
Why save the world? It's perfect as it is ....

brahma
09-09-2005, 11:15 AM
^ of course it is

Identity
09-09-2005, 01:51 PM
PHI: Why save the world? It's perfect as it is ....
If you believe that, then you would not be interested in what I have to say. I'm seeking pupils who have an earnest desire to save the world.

Prince Rai
09-09-2005, 02:03 PM
If you believe that, then you would not be interested in what I have to say. I'm seeking pupils who have an earnest desire to save the world.
u save the world by not answering questions here.. thats doing the talk.. get out n do the walk..

we are just tryn 2 knowledge-around here and not be told what 2 do by someone who assumes the position of teacher..

everybody must teach their own self and their vocation on Earth

Identity
09-09-2005, 02:04 PM
The world won't be changed by old minds with new programs. The world will be changed by new minds with no programs.

Prince Rai
09-09-2005, 02:06 PM
The world won't be changed by old minds with new programs. The world will be changed by new minds with no programs.
an old mind with a new programme might suggest he or she has experience and certain degree of wisdom and thought.. i might trust this person and at least listen to him her with more enthusiasm than a new mind with no programme...

Socrates.. An unconsidered life is not worth living

Identity
09-09-2005, 02:07 PM
We can agree to disagree on that point then.

Prince Rai
09-09-2005, 02:08 PM
We can agree to disagree on that point then.
yes its a start..

then explain how an uncosidered life can save the world

Identity
09-09-2005, 02:11 PM
"then explain how an uncosidered life can save the world"

I was not disagreeing with that. Old minds are changed into new minds, precisely because they've considered their life an enormous amount.

You were disagreeing with my original statement.

"The world won't be changed by old minds with new programs. The world will be changed by new minds with no programs."

So let's agree to disagree on my original statement.

Prince Rai
09-09-2005, 02:13 PM
your statement is false...

the world can be changed by old minds with new programmes...

a programme may represent a considered life

Identity
09-09-2005, 02:14 PM
PM if you have an earnest desire to save the world. Peace.

Prince Rai
09-09-2005, 02:17 PM
PM if you have an earnest desire to save the world. Peace.
i am part of the world
it needs no saving.. it has been and always will be like it has...

my contribution is 2 share knowledge so others may pick something up and be kind enough 2 share thri knowledge too..

im cool PMing but why not discuss here what u think is missing in the world briefly.. we may come 2 a half conclusion along the lines..

peace n blessingz

Identity
09-09-2005, 02:18 PM
Prince: your statement is false...

the world can be changed by old minds with new programmes...

a programme may represent a considered lifeFill in the blank:

"our schools would work if...."
"our recyclying would work if..."
"our religions would work if..."
"our laws would work if..."
"our governments would work if..."

Prince Rai
09-09-2005, 02:20 PM
Fill in the blank:

"our schools would work if....they are taught what is neede 2 be taught"
"our recyclying would work if...we understand its concept and its relevance to our lifes"
"our religions would work if...we agree to whats 2 be agreed on"
"our laws would work if...we followed it"
"our government would work if...we voted the right one in the first place"
you see i have a programme cos i thought bout these things

now u put down ur programme

Identity
09-09-2005, 02:23 PM
"our schools would work if....only people would act better than they ever have before"
"our recyclying would work if...only people would act better than they ever have before"
"our religions would work if...only people would act better than they ever have before"
"our laws would work if...only people would act better than they ever have before"
"our government would work if...only people would act better than they ever have before"

Are you familiar with tribal laws?

Prince Rai
09-09-2005, 02:25 PM
"our schools would work if....only people would act better than they ever have before"
"our recyclying would work if...only people would act better than they ever have before"
"our religions would work if...only people would act better than they ever have before"
"our laws would work if...only people would act better than they ever have before"
"our government would work if...only people would act better than they ever have before"

Are you familiar with tribal laws?
drop me tribal law..

but surely its utopia if people started 2 act better... what is acting better?

in one country acting better could be one thing.. and in the other something disrespectful etc..

there is much diversity to be considered..

can faults ever me removed? isit possible to distinguish good from bad if bad never existed in the first place?

Identity
09-09-2005, 02:33 PM
Earlier I was speaking about evolutionarily dominant strategies. The vast majority of violence exhibited in nature is intraspecies. This is because humans may compete with a deer for some water, or a bear for some fish, but humans compete the most with other humans. Because they compete with them for everything.

For example white field mice kill pups of other white field mice, because this is a dominant strategy for them. Were they, for example, to kill their own pups, they would eventually die off precisely because it destroys their representation in the gene pool. It wouldn't work. For 3 million years humans lived in a way that worked. They didn't need any programs because their system already worked. That is what I mean when I say new minds will change the world.

Our system dosen't work. Our culture's way of living dosen't work. It is an evolutionairly destructive strategy that we are engaged in. That is why we need to be saved. Eventually we are going to kill ourselves.

Think of it this way. What if the field mice decided that killing infants was bad? So they made a law against it and proposed some utopian way that they could all live in peace. We already know laws don't stop people from doing anything. Eventually the field mice would die out, because they were no longer living in a way that worked.

"The field mice would be fine if...."
"Their laws would work if..."

...only field mice would act better than they ever had before.

Prince Rai
09-09-2005, 02:42 PM
Earlier I was speaking about evolutionarily dominant strategies. The vast majority of violence exhibited in nature is intraspecies. This is because humans may compete with a deer for some water, or a bear for some fish, but humans compete the most with other humans. Because they compete with them for everything.

For example white field mice kill pups of other white field mice, because this is a dominant strategy for them. Were they, for example, to kill their own pups, they would eventually die off precisely because it destroys their representation in the gene pool. It wouldn't work. For 3 million years humans lived in a way that worked. They didn't need any programs because their system already worked. That is what I mean when I say new minds will change the world.

Our system dosen't work. Our culture's way of living dosen't work. It is an evolutionairly destructive strategy that we are engaged in. That is why we need to be saved. Eventually we are going to kill ourselves.

Think of it this way. What if the field mice decided that killing infants was bad? So they made a law against it. We already know laws don't stop people from doing anything. Eventually the field mice would die out, because they were no longer living in a way that worked.

"The field mice would be fine if...."
"Their laws would work if..."

...only field mice would act better than they ever had before.
if white field mice are killing pups of other white field mice... thats similar to if they killed their own pups.. because either way.. a white field miouse is deleted..

in our human system i dont see the relevcance of the mice theory because we dont kill our own children neither are we all killing others..

we live in a world of perception which makes us perceive things to be true when they are not..

Identity
09-09-2005, 02:43 PM
Let's just agree to disagree then.

Identity
09-09-2005, 02:44 PM
"if white field mice are killing pups of other white field mice... thats similar to if they killed their own pups.. because either way.. a white field miouse is deleted.."

Evolution is geared towards an individual's representation in the gene pool, not the species. Why do you think this is the case?

Prince Rai
09-09-2005, 02:46 PM
peace ok i see what u sayn...

but we are not genetically killing each other.. an idea which u are trying to go to?

Identity
09-09-2005, 02:55 PM
"but we are not genetically killing each other.. an idea which u are trying to go to?"

There are plenty of species that do not kill each other. We are not living in a way that is evolutionarily advantageous, but destructive.

Earlier I misspoke. When I said that evolution is geared towards individual representation rather than a species representation, that is incorrect. What I meant to say is evolution is geared towards an individuals representation in the gene pool precisely because its advantageous for the species as a whole.

For example, if a lion has a set of of four cubs and three of the four die, it will leave it to die and have another litter of cubs instead. Why? Because this set of cubs is genetically weak. And to take care of it, would be deterimental to the lions gene pool. Similar actions are seen in sheep for example.

Competition is evolutionarily advantgeous. Both inter- and intra- species.

Identity
09-09-2005, 02:57 PM
For 3 million years, humans lived in a way that was evolutionarily advantageous. Begining 10,000 years we began to live in a way that was evolutionarily destructive. I haven't told you what those different ways are, although I hinted at the reason the way we are living now is evolutionarily destructive in my previous posts.

Prince Rai
09-09-2005, 03:02 PM
For 3 million years, humans lived in a way that was evolutionarily advantageous. Begining 10,000 years we began to live in a way that was evolutionarily destructive. I haven't told you what those different ways are, although I hinted at the reason the way we are living now is evolutionarily destructive in my previous posts.
i see.. well from where i see it.. im cool nahmean so is my entire cipher.. def wanna make sure the world stays cool.. but i believe that keeping my flow true to the core is good part of me 2 help the world see light..

if u see destruction.. by all means go out and do ur thing nahmean??

peace n blessingz

PHI.1.618
09-09-2005, 03:05 PM
Save it from what? lol..

Identity
09-09-2005, 03:17 PM
From us. We have stopped evolution, and may set the process back a good 3 billion years, but the world will continue on, with or without us. By saving the world, I mean saving a world with us in it.

brahma
09-09-2005, 03:32 PM
yo identity... what you wanna do man? what you want? i canīt see how you wanna save the world... tell me what your idea is and if itīs cool iīm wit u!

froth
09-09-2005, 03:40 PM
Does it involve Rae? (Pit Bull Styles)

froth
09-09-2005, 03:41 PM
"We just lost a 'mansion' in here"

froth
09-09-2005, 03:45 PM
"I levitate well"

froth
09-09-2005, 03:51 PM
"Just give me square feet... it was a quarter to four plan"
"We broke out ..."

froth
09-09-2005, 03:55 PM
"It's all elegance...
He spoke third power style"

brahma
09-09-2005, 04:03 PM
:-) hehe.. itīs very simple one listens with belief . isnīt it...

froth
09-09-2005, 04:05 PM
"Pay attention
Fuck around meet the tension"

froth
09-09-2005, 04:09 PM
"Attractin' them niggaz I go against"

"I heard from the grapevine mine made it"

"Elevate the name up, this gift gotta reign
And now he's stronger than ever"

"wrapped it up, too sweet"

Identity
09-09-2005, 04:15 PM
"yo identity... what you wanna do man? what you want? i canīt see how you wanna save the world... tell me what your idea is and if itīs cool iīm wit u!"

The world won't be saved by old minds with new programs. It'll be saved by new minds with no programs. Just learn and teach others what needs to be done. That's all. If the only thing you feel like doing is telling them to read the book, then that's all you need to do. If you feel so inspired that you want to start a lecture series, that's all you need to do. Just do what you can to spread the word. But in order to do that you have to know what the word is first. Which is why I am looking for pupils.

The point is, that its not a program. When people start thinking differently, then there is nothing else that needs to be done. Everything else will take care of itself. Once people realized the world is round, they never went back to believing the world was flat again.

froth
09-09-2005, 04:21 PM
"Be the driver"

"Its only us who willing...Got my whole life on it...Lets get this"

"Publicize this...im go rise" "something I believe in...And you know its true"

"Lets stress it on the real side...This is glory"

froth
09-09-2005, 04:25 PM
"Yo, remind what the team chanted":vroar:

Identity
09-09-2005, 08:39 PM
monster cut truck balley

TeknicelStylez
09-10-2005, 01:35 AM
Yo identity you sound like a fucin free mason, you'd probably fit in well with them.

Identity
09-10-2005, 05:04 AM
Praise Jesus!!!!

LHX
09-10-2005, 12:33 PM
when the student is ready
the teacher will appear

just a hint:
the teacher does not hold up signs that say
"looking for student"

PEACE

LHX
09-10-2005, 12:36 PM
From us. We have stopped evolution, and may set the process back a good 3 billion years, but the world will continue on, with or without us. By saving the world, I mean saving a world with us in it.
i will always be here

Prince Rai
09-10-2005, 12:37 PM
the teacher will appear

just a hint:
"looking for student"

PEACE
lol tried 2 say the same thing#

peace fam

LHX
09-10-2005, 12:44 PM
not surprised G

we seem to ride the crest of the same wave

knewcheeze
09-11-2005, 03:59 AM
PEACE
to the author of this thread....
2 questions.....

who is the Lion of Judah from Revalations?

who is ELijah from Malachi?

Identity
09-11-2005, 01:15 PM
No idea.

Identity
09-11-2005, 01:25 PM
LHX: the teacher does not hold up signs that say
"looking for student"

This one does.

Prince Rai
09-11-2005, 01:27 PM
PEACE
to the author of this thread....
2 questions.....

who is the Lion of Judah from Revalations?

who is ELijah from Malachi?
answer this identity

im intrigued

Identity
09-11-2005, 01:28 PM
Your teacher's job is to keep students off of the job market for 18-22 years while they teach them everything they don't need to know and will never use again in their life. Tribal people have an educational system that works because its based on human nature.

"Your school's would work well if..."

...only people would be better than they've ever been before.

Identity
09-11-2005, 01:29 PM
Prince: answer this identity

im intrigued
Already did.

"No idea."

Prince Rai
09-11-2005, 01:36 PM
This one does.
then why do u adveryise urself as a teacher?

i know not all taechers have all knowledge but then surely u cant know everything either..

unlike the way u made this thread in the first place?

peace and blessingz

Identity
09-11-2005, 01:50 PM
Prince: i know not all taechers have all knowledge but then surely u cant know everything either..I've never claimed to, and assure you that I do not know everything.

The Industrial Revolution is what this New Tribal Revolution is based off of. A steam engine wasn't made because one man sat down and "knew everything". He was merely improving on earlier versions. Going all the way back the Alexander the Great, who was the first person to harvest steam energy. Every once in a while someone would improve on the previous design.

That's exactly what we're trying to accomplish here. I think I know where to look for the answer to "how can we save the world". This dosen't mean that I can, that I know everything about it, or that I can even begin to come up with best way to do it. I simply think I know where to look. But if I can teach 1 pupil to become a teacher, then they can reach a few more, who will reach a few more, and eventually that number can become 1 million. And during this time people make improvements, innovate, discover new things all based on the original teachings.

The reason we need to make teachers and not students, is because The complete Message is only in the hands of the teacher. They are the only ones really know the whole vision and can explore and innovate into new territory. If all I do is just tell my students what I know, then I haven't really done any good. Once I die, so does The Message.

Take Jesus for example. He was the only person who knew what His complete Message was. Sure other people had a general idea, but noone knew what The Message would say. What about gay people? Is reincarnation true? Are the Protestants or Catholics right? Is there a purgatory? These are all in a new territory. And since no one really knew what Jesus' complete Message was, all they could do is guess. The Message died with Jesus. No new ground could be covered. Plus it didn't help that while he was around he only covered .0001% of all the territory to begin with.

Which is why I need to make other people The Message, not just passive observers and listeners.

Soul Controller
09-11-2005, 06:58 PM
man i should question u on the scientific proof that jesus existed as aperson.

coz their so much symbolry in his story

but im at peace with u believeing what u do.

i dont come to destroy.

Identity
09-11-2005, 09:00 PM
I never claimed Jesus lived. Just using his supposed story as an example.

TeknicelStylez
09-11-2005, 11:18 PM
Go somewhere else with your masonry.

Identity
09-11-2005, 11:25 PM
I'm not a Freemason.

Identity
09-11-2005, 11:26 PM
By the way, Freemasons are not supposed to recruit people. And I've never heard of one doing so (except, of course, to immediate family members, such as a father recruiting his son).

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
09-12-2005, 01:55 PM
peace...

the teacher will appear

just a hint:
"looking for student"

PEACE

I'd be slightly worried if it were the other way around.

peace

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

Tage
09-12-2005, 02:31 PM
"hm your not a real person?"

Oh I'm definitely a real person. "Were you to meet me in real person" is a another way of saying "were you to meet me face to face instead of over the phone/internet".

"you playin a role when it comes to post on the internet?"

Face to face, I tend to be shy. I'm also a sensitive and caring person. Over the internet, I lose my inhibitions.
^^LOL... wtf is this??

froth
09-12-2005, 03:19 PM
lol thats the kid who likes the gorilla book

Spoon Face
09-24-2005, 08:32 PM
Must have an earnest desire to save the world. Interested pupils may reply below. Please explain why you want to save the world, and why you think it needs to be saved. If you prefer, you can send me a private message.
don't save the world
just kill the stupid people and then the world will be happy
but then there would be nobody in the world

Prince Rai
09-25-2005, 05:29 AM
don't save the world
so basically you agree that you are stupid?

Spoon Face
09-25-2005, 01:23 PM
no
i said kill the stupid people of the world
my people are descendents of the beings in heaven

Prince Rai
09-25-2005, 01:30 PM
no
i said kill the stupid people of the world
my people are descendents of the beings in heaven
first of all you said.. "but then there would be nobody in the world anyway"

second of all.. lol
you and your people are descendents of the beings in heaven??

hmm what about the rest? dont the rest come from the stars? who made the stars? God? so if he created arent everybody from him then?

explore mate.. explore before you make conclusions without roots which make ur assumptuion shine forever

tajeco
09-25-2005, 09:12 PM
I always thought froth was a chick too. I guess Mark doesn't mind, he didn't erase it yet.

LORD NOSE
09-28-2011, 02:18 PM
i do wanna reach many people as possible but thereīs only one way to do that right. and that way is ray! lol he the chef you know. reach the chef.you gon reach all the men who work for him.. understand?!

i canīt help you . iīm probably the only one who got the plans to save the world but as i said before. my knowledge got to go to the next man on the desciple suggestion list . is raekwon.
if you ainīt raekwon. i canīt tell you. if you are raekwon. yo come here and i explain it to you easy

drop me tribal law..

but surely its utopia if people started 2 act better... what is acting better?

in one country acting better could be one thing.. and in the other something disrespectful etc..

there is much diversity to be considered..

can faults ever me removed? isit possible to distinguish good from bad if bad never existed in the first place?

Your teacher's job is to keep students off of the job market for 18-22 years while they teach them everything they don't need to know and will never use again in their life. Tribal people have an educational system that works because its based on human nature.

"Your school's would work well if..."

...only people would be better than they've ever been before.

"yo identity... what you wanna do man? what you want? i canīt see how you wanna save the world... tell me what your idea is and if itīs cool iīm wit u!"

The world won't be saved by old minds with new programs. It'll be saved by new minds with no programs. Just learn and teach others what needs to be done. That's all. If the only thing you feel like doing is telling them to read the book, then that's all you need to do. If you feel so inspired that you want to start a lecture series, that's all you need to do. Just do what you can to spread the word. But in order to do that you have to know what the word is first. Which is why I am looking for pupils.

The point is, that its not a program. When people start thinking differently, then there is nothing else that needs to be done. Everything else will take care of itself. Once people realized the world is round, they never went back to believing the world was flat again.

don't save the world

I always thought froth was a chick too. I guess Mark doesn't mind, he didn't erase it yet.

highlights

joe@itagain
10-01-2011, 09:46 AM

sSNREtboX3s