PDA

View Full Version : "Crack a Bottle" is PROOF that eminem will NEVER get his style back

White_Mouse
02-16-2009, 12:26 PM
So crack a bottle, let your body waddle.
Don't act like a snobby model.
You just hit the lotto.
Uh oh uh oh, bitches hopping in my Tahoe.
Got one riding shotgun and no not one of them got gloves
Now where's the rubbers? Whose got the rubbers?
I noticed there's so many of them and there's really not that many of us.
Ladies love us and my posse's kicking up dust.
It's on till the break of dawn and we're starting this party from dusk.

Back when Andre, the giant, mister elephant tusk.
Picture us, you'll just be another one bit the dust.
Just one up my mother's son who got thrown under the bus.
Kiss my butt. Lick my wonder cheese from under my nuts.
It disgusts me to see the game the way that it looks
It's a must I redeem my name n haters get mushed (?).
Bitches lust. Man they love me when I lay in the cut.
Missed the cut. The lady give a (?) some paper cut.
Now picture us. It's ridiculous you curse at the thought
Cuz when I spit the verse the **** gets worse and worcertshire sauce
If I could fit the words as picture perfect, works every time
Every verse, every line, as simple as nursery rhymes
It's elementary. The elephants have entered the room.
I venture to say with the same repetition is true
Not to mention back with a vengeance and hit the signal
Of the bat symbol. The platinum trio is back on you hoes.

one of my friends told me to listen to this song and said "em's back on his old shit"...ummm no not at all, how the hell can he claim this is "shady" anyone else?

staliondan23
02-16-2009, 12:46 PM
I actually like the song its his best 1st single since "My name is," but i know what you mean...just by his verse alone you can tell he's gone down hill skill wise..

Edgar Erebus
02-16-2009, 01:44 PM
And what did you expect from him, after dropping, like, ten verses in four years? To be dope takes practice.

TGambino
02-16-2009, 02:16 PM
#1 song, so ur alone (or one of the few) on that one homie...

RynMur
02-16-2009, 02:29 PM
I liked the track, but hopefully the whole album isn't like this.

drippie k
02-16-2009, 03:03 PM
he hasn't been slim shady since the eminem show

main_man
02-16-2009, 03:52 PM
mmmmmm. could it be? i found another thread worthy of leaving a nice, warm, multi colored bowel movement in? i sure hope its greasy, too.

{<< rips off pants and drawers and squats. pushes........pushes......}

plllllhhhhhpppp! mmmmmmmmm

enjoy!

Bobby Budknickers
02-16-2009, 06:00 PM
lol main man

Tecknowledgist
02-16-2009, 07:21 PM
hahahahaha wtf was that

roodyp4364
02-16-2009, 09:00 PM
he hasn't been slim shady since the eminem show

Agreed. I really can't remember a song I've like since that album. He just lost the anger, and thats what made him great.

BIG D O
02-16-2009, 09:56 PM
the other song that came out was more hardcore wand was better verse from him.....

TGambino
02-16-2009, 11:32 PM
Agreed. I really can't remember a song I've like since that album. He just lost the anger, and thats what made him great.
he rich now nigga....who wanna hear someone wit more money then them whining....

corky831
02-16-2009, 11:52 PM
his verse is shitty on the song but i luv the beat and dre verse and 50's is aight

Mr. X
02-17-2009, 12:22 AM
I thought it was odd that the Eminem single had features on it. His other singles, iirc, didn't have features so I'm feeling a little doubtful.

Heavy Ammunition
02-17-2009, 01:12 AM
Isn't this song going to be on 50's album? I thought I read that somewhere....

Heavy Ammunition
02-17-2009, 01:27 AM
Yup it is.

3c1pPZyLjBc

2Bladez
02-17-2009, 02:45 AM
he looks like popeye with that cap

ViktorVaughn
02-17-2009, 05:44 AM
the song is decent, but the hook is terrible, eminem got alil british accent half way in

staliondan23
02-17-2009, 12:38 PM
Isn't this song going to be on 50's album? I thought I read that somewhere....

Its eminem's single but the song will also be featured on 50's album

Bedlam
02-17-2009, 12:39 PM
god this shit pisses me off. I've lost all hope for ever hearing another good Eminem verse. He's been wack 5 years and counting, there's just no hope.

White_Mouse
02-17-2009, 04:22 PM
idk he's just setting the standards so low these days so that people like Asher Roth and Lupe Fiasco are considered dope in comparison

all the kids my age that rap are the potential next generation for hip-hop, and we come from what i call the "post-shady" era, where we are automatically attuned to wordplay, and multi-syllable rhyme structures, however we've lost out on the one the thing most essential to hip-hop, style, being original, what wu-tang did perfectly, and now emcees from the shady era are losing their own styles, and now even the fundamentals of good writing, i mean even on the "MM" LP he dropped one of my fav lines

"here we go again/ we're out of medicine, we're out of our minds and we want in yours let us in//"

that was sick to me

Afficial_Nastee
02-18-2009, 08:34 AM
He simply MUST bring that sick , insane Slim Shady stuff back I've been listening to nothing else again the past 2 weeks you know all those sick guest appereances and sick freestyles that he did around 1999 and 2000 (still got them on disc LOL) I think that bootleg cd that got released right before the Marshall Mathers LP called Fucking Crazy or Fucking Yzarc must be the most played disc I've got, it has got sick tracks with Thirstin Howl 3, a couple of those Bad Meets Evil tracks, The Anthem from the Wake Up Show and some other random radio freestyles, a few rawkus tracks as well and some tracks feat Kid Rock and a couple of other rappers where he fuckin' ripped it with sick verses ....

, read those books again about him that were released around 2000-2001 period etc.

The reason why he got so big is BECAUSE of that Slim Shady stuff, cuz he did a cd where he was rapping about daily stuff before (Infinite) you know rapping about his daughter etc. and that didn't really blew up so he invented that evil , sick alter ego named Slim Shady, made the Slim Shady EP and y'all know the history....

White_Mouse
02-18-2009, 08:41 AM
^ word, and if he came out with this style his promoting now he would have NEVER blown the way he did...he'd just be another Paul Wall, Lil Wyte type character...but maybe that shady era is truly past...

Bedlam
02-18-2009, 02:32 PM
^ I'd love to hear some shit like this again http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=83pa9EyuU0w

Edgar Erebus
02-18-2009, 03:13 PM
Think a bit. He's fucking 34 years old multimillionaire now, he'd look like a total moron rhyiming like a bullied teenager again.

The Ghost
02-18-2009, 07:04 PM
idk he's just setting the standards so low these days so that people like Asher Roth and Lupe Fiasco are considered dope in comparison

Lupe is dope, I feel like he's our generations Nas

Other than that, I agree Em will never go back to good ol shady

Sarah UK
02-18-2009, 07:12 PM
I like Lupe too, I think some people over hype him a little bit but yeah, I like him.

This song is annoying me already though. It's not bad, like someone else said I think it's the hook. Eminem was at the top, maybe he'll have some better songs on the album. I guess we'll see. But yeah, I'm not the biggest 50 Cent fan so anything he's on I kinda feel biased against.

White_Mouse
02-19-2009, 10:30 AM
not a huge fan of Lupe to be honest, i liked "Food and Liquor" but comparing it to "Illmatic" is a stretch for me, he's not bad though

but Slim T has a point, em is mad old now, but i think he grew out of the style that suited him the best, in comparison even the wu emcees, although they've grown out of their 36 Chamber glory, have more mature and complex styles

KERZO
02-19-2009, 12:24 PM
lupe licks limes lovingly

Crack Killz
02-19-2009, 01:06 PM
Think a bit. He's fucking 34 years old multimillionaire now, he'd look like a total moron rhyiming like a bullied teenager again.

"full of controversy till I retire my jersey, till the fire inside dies and expires at 30"

did everyone ignore this line when he said it?