PDA

View Full Version : We need to keep this Forum Alive

TeknicelStylez
09-08-2005, 10:51 PM
It's important for emcees to come here and sharpen their swords against other emcees, it helps you with the speed of your writing, it improves technique, and it makes you a better all around emcee.

More people need to be in here, all the emcees in Temple of Darts need to be in here.

Everyone that battles needs to vote to. If someone votes in your thread its only appropriate to return the favor. Take a couple minutes out of your time, scan through the battles and give DETAILED EXPLANATIONS ON YOUR VOTES!

I know I'm new here but I'm very active on these boards because they give me something to do, I am out on bail right now and trying to stay out of trouble so I'd rather spend my time on here improving my skills than outside getting into all sorts of shit. So lets make these forums live again people.

Peace to all yall emcees making a contribution.

Ballad Ballistik
09-08-2005, 11:17 PM
It's important for emcees to come here and sharpen their swords against other emcees, it helps you with the speed of your writing, it improves technique, and it makes you a better all around emcee.

More people need to be in here, all the emcees in Temple of Darts need to be in here.

Everyone that battles needs to vote to. If someone votes in its only appropriate to return the favor. Take a couple minutes out of your time, scan through the battles and give DETAILED EXPLANATIONS ON YOUR VOTES!

I know I'm new here but I'm very active on these boards because they give me something to do, I am out on bail right now and trying to stay out of trouble so I'd rather spend my time on here improving my skills than outside getting into all sorts of shit. So lets make these forums live again people.

Peace to all yall emcees making a contribution.I FEEL YOU IVE BEEN IN THAT PREDICAMENT....ABOUT TO GET SENT..
TO THE LAND OF NO REPENT...
BUT IM HERE AND ITS KNOW.....ROCKING BODIES WITH THE SOUND...
READY TO POUND ...

TeknicelStylez
09-10-2005, 11:12 AM
bumpin this

Luther Large
09-10-2005, 11:20 AM
werd cuz i aint even been here that long.....and the battlefield seems to be diying down

whatradio
09-10-2005, 11:31 AM
Peace

MC MIDAS
09-10-2005, 12:49 PM
agreed

Iequalmc2
09-10-2005, 04:39 PM
(=X=)

Hey I totaly agree with you all, I could be here swinging my sword in the land with NO day and night, but I only swing my blade to reflect, and I dont like needless insulting rhymes, and from what I can gather from my time here your all getting bored with them to.

i'm here because I sent myself here, Tupac's one of my many teachers, i've felt the UP 'Unmanifested Presence' while listening to Rollin and many other tracks given me, and i'm sure many of you have felt the same thing too.

I decode light and I believe I to i'm lead by the spirit, I have a unique view of reality that as we speak is and has been populated and comunicated across the waters.

I Welcome anyone capable of welcoming themselves to this Thug Mansion

(=X=)

Grim Reapa
09-10-2005, 04:43 PM
i agree