PDA

View Full Version : Nba Mvp?

i walk the plank
02-16-2009, 08:34 PM
Who do you think the NBA MVP should be???

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-16-2009, 08:36 PM
It is hard to pick against LeBron or Kobe.

I think Cleveland would be more fucked without LeBron than the lakers would be without Kobe though.

So if they finish the year with similar records, Ill go with LeBron.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2009, 08:37 PM
LeBron will probably get it. Unless they give it to a white guy who chokes in the playoffs again.

whitey
02-16-2009, 09:16 PM
nash all the way.

def best player in the league by far.

lock down either of those jamokes.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-16-2009, 09:18 PM
nash all the way.

def best player in the league by far.

lock down either of those jamokes.

Have you seen Nash play at all this year?

He was good, but he would never have won the MVP without Dantoni creating the perfect system for him.

He is the leader on an underachieving team and his numbers are down across the board.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2009, 09:25 PM
Nash??!! are you serious? this dude has already won one MVP he shouldnt have. its LeBron and Kobe this year, and it should be LeBron.

He is putting up numbers than only hall of fame greats put up and his team is 40-11. He's due.

whitey
02-16-2009, 09:34 PM
if you could not pick up the fact that i know steve nash is a 35 year old white guy with back problems and was never that athletically gifted in the first place yet still won 2 mvps (because he plays basketball like soccer) and now is on the downside of his carear and is in no way in the mvp race this year than you guys really need to step your game up.

Rode Block
02-16-2009, 10:49 PM
Yeah, even I'm saying Lebron deserves it this year. He is the most important player on his team...and his team is one of the top 3 teams in the league.

Kobe will be in the running, and if they just can get the clear cut best record in the NBA(like by 3 or 4 games) then I think Kobe has a good shot to repeat, but I don't see that happening.

whitey
02-16-2009, 11:28 PM
right now its def bron. combine a slump in brons for and or the cavs form and if the lakers can get the best record with bynum hurt again, and have kobe play a big part in that, i can see him repeating.

Rode Block
02-16-2009, 11:42 PM
http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/awards?page=awards-090210

ESPN has Kobe @ #1 and Lebron at #2...This was written the weekend after the Lakers beat the Celtics and Cavs on the road. idk how long Kobe will stay at # 1 though

i walk the plank
02-17-2009, 04:09 PM
Yeah, even I'm saying Lebron deserves it this year. He is the most important player on his team...and his team is one of the top 3 teams in the league.

Kobe will be in the running, and if they just can get the clear cut best record in the NBA(like by 3 or 4 games) then I think Kobe has a good shot to repeat, but I don't see that happening.

they started to slip ever since they got rid of JOE JOHNSON!!!!!

Olive Oil Goombah
02-17-2009, 08:42 PM
ESPN is the worst for anything when it comes to rankings. There college football recruiting rankings are such a joke.

sdeblasi
02-17-2009, 09:03 PM
i hope kobe

Crackhead Bob
02-17-2009, 09:21 PM
Thabo Sefolosha in a lock.

Who the hell is Kobe Bryant?
http://www.cyranos.ch/doppcenz.jpg

Olive Oil Goombah
02-17-2009, 09:29 PM
i hope kobe

Bitter Pistons fan??

sdeblasi
02-17-2009, 09:50 PM
Bitter Pistons fan??

lol thats part of the reason...

the other is i look at ppl that have won mvps and multiple mvps recently and kobe only has 1. STEVE FUCKING NASH HAS MORE MVPS THAN KOBE BRYANT. Before Nash won mvps literally every other multiple mvp winner has basically been a basketball legend, Kobe shouldve also one it the yr he dropped 35 a game.

queen james can wait one more year

check two
02-18-2009, 08:39 PM
Why not put all these scattered NBA topics in the NBA thread lol

Olive Oil Goombah
02-18-2009, 09:22 PM
cuz this is the sportzone and we run this shit

Olive Oil Goombah
02-18-2009, 09:24 PM
lol thats part of the reason...

the other is i look at ppl that have won mvps and multiple mvps recently and kobe only has 1. STEVE FUCKING NASH HAS MORE MVPS THAN KOBE BRYANT. Before Nash won mvps literally every other multiple mvp winner has basically been a basketball legend, Kobe shouldve also one it the yr he dropped 35 a game.

queen james can wait one more year

haha...good stuff. I remember the days of hating JOrdan. Its good to be on the opposite side of the equation.

I used hate on MJ, but after he retired he was without a doubt the greatest player i have ever seen.

I dont kno tht what he did will ever be done again.

check two
02-18-2009, 09:44 PM
cuz this is the sportzone and we run this shit

Who's 'we'?