PDA

View Full Version : Some bad shit went down today at my place

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2009, 08:50 PM
I had the day off but still figured I'd get a couple things done for work. No one else was home. I had a decent breakfast, watched the weather forecast and decided to start cleaning the bathroom since it looked like hell. I was all pissed cuz I ran out of Pinesol.

So I decided I was gonna go to the store and buy some cleaning products. I go take a shit.

5 minutes into the shit...

I hear our dogs knock something over. Sounded like a broom falling over and smacking the floor. Thats all that triggered it. Next I heard a blood curdling yelping. Like some horror movie shit. I got off the pot in under 30 seconds, exploded out the door and went into a fucking rage trying to break up a fight between our massive rotweiler and the largest pitbull.

They've gotten into it before, but never this bad. Chunks of flesh are missing from the each of their face. I tried beating them with a wooden cane, wooden bar stool, my fists, and feet but nothing fazed them or STOPPED them. Can't even put into text the crazy cowboy-hogtie manuver I used to get the pit out the door onto the deck. Not only did my finger get slashed wide open but one of the dogs locked onto my ankle for a second and sunk his fangs in. Now Ive got a swollen left hand and blood all over my pumas.

Blood on my Pumas

This is the last fucking straw. These two dickhead dogs are going to the refuge or 6 ft deep. I dont own the ones that fought so I hope the people I live with make the right choice. Let me remind u all this is the second time this has happened. They've been raised by good people and havent had any issues up until last July.

Am I sane for getting between these two animals?

Art Vandelay
02-16-2009, 08:52 PM
Pumas??

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2009, 08:58 PM
shoes mother fucker shhhhoes

Art Vandelay
02-16-2009, 09:01 PM
them shits is old nigga. you got to get some chuckers fucker

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2009, 09:03 PM
let nature take its course ethan frome

Ninja
02-16-2009, 09:06 PM
Fuck dogs!

J-Cee
02-16-2009, 09:06 PM
hahah fuck that..nah i woulda tryed to break the dogs off 2..i had a lil thing like that where i babysitting kids at my mates house and she had a big rottweiler or someshit..the doorbell rang it was some Indian dude tryna sell someshit,soon as i opened the door the dog ran and lunged at this indian dude grabbing onto his arm,the indian dude screamed like a 3 yr old then got the grip off and ran away..haha..was fucked..

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-16-2009, 09:07 PM
I had the day off but still figured I'd get a couple things done for work. No one else was home. I had a decent breakfast, watched the weather forecast and decided to start cleaning the bathroom since it looked like hell. I was all pissed cuz I ran out of Pinesol.

So I decided I was gonna go to the store and buy some cleaning products. I go take a shit.

I hear our dogs knock something over. Sounded like a broom falling over and smacking the floor. Thats all that triggered it. Next I heard a blood curdling yelping. Like some horror movie shit. I got off the pot in under 30 seconds, exploded out the door and went into a fucking rage trying to break up a fight between our massive rotweiler and the largest pitbull.

They've gotten into it before, but never this bad. Chunks of flesh are missing from the each of their face. I tried beating them with a wooden cane, wooden bar stool, my fists, and feet but nothing fazed them or STOPPED them. Can't even put into text the crazy cowboy-hogtie manuver I used to get the pit out the door onto the deck. Not only did my finger get slashed wide open but one of the dogs locked onto my ankle for a second and sunk his fangs in. Now Ive got a swollen left hand and blood all over my pumas.

Blood on my Pumas

This is the last fucking straw. These two dickhead dogs are going to the refuge or 6 ft deep. I dont own the ones that fought so I hope the people I live with make the right choice. Let me remind u all this is the second time this has happened. They've been raised by good people and havent had any issues up until last July.

What did you have for breakfast?

I think I might get some brunch this Sunday at this spot near the crib. The eggs bennedict are top notch

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2009, 09:07 PM
sorry to drop a thread too real for this section,

the irony of this is that the older room mate went out and bought the 25th anniversary edition of Cujo the other day. It was right on the mantle of the fire place and i walked by it a few times prior

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2009, 09:12 PM
What did you have for breakfast?

I think I might get some brunch this Sunday at this spot near the crib. The eggs bennedict are top notch

Eggs benedict is THEE SHIT.

Bob Evans has great eggs benedict. They might have Bob Evans in Kentucky. I recommend you get some there.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-16-2009, 09:15 PM
We do have Bob Evans here, but there's this joint called the Bristol that has an upscale buffet.

Im not usually a big fan of buffets, unless it is gook, but the Bristol stays on point and keeps it fresh.

I like breakfast foods, and I like buffets cause you get to sample various shits.

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2009, 09:18 PM
not fans of eggs benedict

Olive Oil Goombah
02-16-2009, 09:18 PM
i had brunch with the family last sunday for my grandfather bday and, it was a stretch, but i was hoping they had eggs benedict, cuz i had heard good things bout this place, but they didnt.
They jsut had omelettes and i hate them.

Plus the homefries sucked ass....disapointing for 14 bucks especially when there are numerious diners were you can get better food for 5.

ilzPotent
02-16-2009, 09:20 PM
Man that some fuckery shit. Pretty brave.

But wait...

You didn't wipe?:looking:

the silencer
02-16-2009, 09:20 PM
sorry to drop a thread too real for this section,

the irony of this is that the older room mate went out and bought the 25th anniversary edition of Cujo the other day. It was right on the mantle of the fire place and i walked by it a few times prior
lmao

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2009, 09:22 PM
Man that some fuckery shit. Pretty brave.

But wait...

You didn't wipe?:looking:

i wiped like the house was on fire. so yes.

ilzPotent
02-16-2009, 09:23 PM
LOL ok, yea shitty draws is not the move.

The Hound
02-16-2009, 09:25 PM
i feel sorry for your pumas :(

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2009, 09:30 PM
well im gonna go back to icing my hand. shit looks all puffy like that dough kid who posts here

Uncle Steezo
02-16-2009, 09:45 PM
damn another bright young cracker's snowboarding hoop dreams flushed down the toilet.

back to the ghetto for you wigger.

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2009, 10:01 PM
style you dont own any dogs so fuck off.

your probably a cat person. fuck, it was probably your boyhood dream to star in cats on Broadway

whitey
02-16-2009, 10:02 PM
kinda fucked up. specially when there not even your dogs.

Uncle Steezo
02-16-2009, 10:15 PM
after living in china i learned to love dogs

http://www.tokyobrother.com/news/2008-02-21_cooked-dog-paws.jpg

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2009, 10:18 PM
thats not nice of them^

whitey
02-16-2009, 10:21 PM
eeeyuuck. that shit doesnt even look good. theres no meat on a hand or foot, wtf are they thinking. its one thing to eat dog, if it tastes good whatever, but atleast get a good cut of the meat.

Bobby Budknickers
02-16-2009, 10:25 PM
silly gooks
kids are for tricks

http://marieconbgdlr.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/eating_babies.JPG

Uncle Steezo
02-16-2009, 10:29 PM
in this backwater ass town SE china i saw a butcher shop filled with nothing but hanging dogmeat.

sumpin lyke dis x 50
http://pro.corbis.com/images/PT009989.jpg?size=67&uid=%7B481BB980-375E-4C9E-BFCB-0E137FAD86E3%7D

http://wagny.files.wordpress.com/2008/04/korea-dog-meat.jpg

until you have eaten bbq dog with honey glaze, you have not lived.

mmm mmmm mmmm. falling off the bone.

Art Vandelay
02-16-2009, 10:49 PM

and you celebrated by wearing the 25th anniversary of puma's going out of style

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2009, 10:51 PM
and you celebrated by wearing the 25th anniversary of puma's going out of style

remember what chris rock said about smudging another mans puma?

Art Vandelay
02-16-2009, 10:56 PM
was that in a skit he was doing with john belushi on saturday night live?

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2009, 10:59 PM
nah, remember that "no sex in the champagne room video"?

I wanna rename the vatican "the champagne room"

TSA
02-16-2009, 11:03 PM
man that sucks. Now Robby Wobbie isn't gonna have shoes to wear for the pilgrims day pot luck.

I dont fuck with big dogs cause its more trouble then its worth. Its like a grown man crawling on you and they're usually dumber then shit. then when they start acting up it's gay.

all i gotta do is throw my dog in the laundry room

Art Vandelay
02-16-2009, 11:06 PM
no way. i couldn't put up with a little gay dog. pit bull all the way

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2009, 11:08 PM
LOL pilgrims day pot roast!!!

HAHA looks like I better go whittle some shoes out of wood.

Tissa's dog is small as fuck and you know what they say bout dudes with small dogs and sweaters

SKAMPOE
02-16-2009, 11:08 PM

Blood on my Pumas

DAMN YO I FELL U, I WOULD OF DONE THE SAME THING! BUT ITS STUFF THAT HAPPENS WHEN WE HAVE DECENDANTS OF WOLVES IN OUR HOMES LOL

TSA
02-16-2009, 11:11 PM
LOL pilgrims day pot roast!!!

HAHA looks like I better go whittle some shoes out of wood.

Tissa's dog is small as fuck and you know what they say bout dudes with small dogs and sweaters
yeah they get CUNT for walking down the street with a cute dog.

raw CUNT.

like when raekwon goes "im in the lobby hittin raw autumn" level CUNT.

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2009, 11:14 PM
DAMN YO I FELL U, I WOULD OF DONE THE SAME THING! BUT ITS STUFF THAT HAPPENS WHEN WE HAVE DECENDANTS OF WOLVES IN OUR HOMES LOL

I dont think anyone on this msg board understands the hell I went threw.

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2009, 11:15 PM
yeah they get CUNT for walking down the street with a cute dog.

raw CUNT.

like when raekwon goes "im in the lobby hittin raw autumn" level CUNT.

Noooooooooooope. They think your full blown gay if u own a lap dog. Chill with feedback hoe we dont need that.

Uncle Steezo
02-16-2009, 11:17 PM

but there are people who do.

http://www.rapevictimadvocates.org/images/header/header03.gif

EAGLE EYE
02-16-2009, 11:22 PM
http://img214.imageshack.us/img214/183/allaboutthebenjaminsxx4.gif

Huggasaurus Sex
02-17-2009, 12:31 AM
if it were me, those dogs would already be at the animal shelter to be euthanized and i'd bring back 2 puppies of breeds which weren't bred to viciously attack things with its mouth and my friends would thank me for it in less than 3 days.

PS. i ate dog before i'd ever eaten eggs benedict but i recently had eggs benedict and now i must say i'd have to go with eggs benedict over dog unless it was a special occasion.

Art Vandelay
02-17-2009, 12:36 AM
there is no such thing as a bad breed of dogs. unless of course it's that gay thing that tsa has.

Huggasaurus Sex
02-17-2009, 12:46 AM
pitts rotts and akitas are statistically more likely to cause you to get blood on your pumas than other breeds.

Come Honor Face
02-17-2009, 12:52 AM
I hate dogs! Dogs stink.

Uncle Steezo
02-17-2009, 12:53 AM
how much is a 1/2 slab labrador ribs hittin for in nam?

Art Vandelay
02-17-2009, 12:59 AM
first of all, there are no statistics that prove that.

2nd, most of the time when you hear about a dog attack on the news, they say pit bull even if it isn't a pit bull. like everytime some white woman kills her kids, she says a black man kidnapped them. you'll hear, a pack of pit bulls ate some baby. well pits don't run in packs. also, somebody is less likely to report a poodle bite than a pit bull bite.

3rd, it's possible that a pit has a better chance of making you bleed on your pumas. but that's only because he has a stronger and bigger bite. that doesn't mean that the pit is more aggressive or more likely to attack. it's all how you raise the dog.

statistically speaking, pit bulls have a better temperament than beagles and golden retrievers.

http://www.atts.org/index.html

Huggasaurus Sex
02-17-2009, 01:04 AM
they only eat that kind of weird mixed breed you see in the pictures and i have no idea how much it costs but i imagine it's less expensive in the north where it's much more common.

Huggasaurus Sex
02-17-2009, 01:08 AM
bird dogs like golden retrievers and beagles are less likely than property protectors like pits to cause you or someone you care about to get blood on their pumas and you know that art now stop.

Art Vandelay
02-17-2009, 01:13 AM
there isn't a more loyal dog than a pit. i walk mine about 2 miles every day without a leash. the only time i ever put her on her leash is if another dog is around because she will run up to play with it. she stays with me the entire time and is never aggressive towards anyone or any other animal (ok, maybe squirrels. she keeps trying to catch one in the park. hasn't been able to yet.)

INF
02-17-2009, 01:16 AM
best parts of this thread so far are the OG story (specifically the part where both dogs are missing face flesh) and then them old ass baby eating pics. I aint even one to fuck around with the baby eating pics but still...

Huggasaurus Sex
02-17-2009, 01:23 AM
that's great.

looks like you've significantly reduced your pit bull's chances of causing you or someone you care about to get blood on their pumas through an excellent training regiment.

but that doesn't change the fact that a pit bull which you didn't raise and a rottweiler which you didn't raise living together in the same house puts your pumas at a much greater risk for blood stains than most other breeds of dogs.

KERZO
02-17-2009, 05:48 AM

hahahaa yeah rob,like your the only one that ever had mental dogs...

ok I'll bring some real shyt for ya to digest-

My parents owned a doberman when i was born -

http://www.tremendousupsidepotential.com/images/doberman.jpeg

This thing was nuts, it used to go for me in my baby-walker and it completely destroyed my front wooden fence. they got rid of it after it took a chunk outta a family friends leg,lmfao

If that wasnt bad enough, we then got a unregistered PUREBREED american pitbull that was illegally bred in the UK when i was about 15 -

http://animal.kukuchew.com/wp-content/uploads/2008/06/american-pit-bull-terrier.jpg

One day i was out walking him and another dog tried to go for him. My dog sank it's teeth into the other dogs neck and there wa no fucking way i got get this dogs jaw loose, i was trying to open it with sticks and all types of shyt...there was all this blood all over the pavement and all over my dog but i made sure i didnt get any on me,hahahhaha

needless to say the dog died but thats what it gets for attacking my pitbull...stupid fuckin dogs,lol

oh and my pitbull eventually ran away after about 6 years and i used to see him hanging about leading a pack of shitty crossbreeds, everyone in my city scheme was shit scared of it cos it looked gnarly as fuck but i could just walk up and clap him,hahahahhahahahahha

So two dogs scrapped at yer house rob, it's your own fault you gashed yer hand and got bloody pumas,lol....

cutn' heads
02-17-2009, 06:59 AM
damn. i have dealt with this too many times. we have pressa canarios. big bad, mean dogs. we had 3 of them and they would fight like this too. it's crazy cause each one weighs over 100 lbs. theo only thing you can do is a. get rid of em', 1 or both. or b. keep the seperated at all times when not supervized. that's all. they will continue to do this until you decide to stop it... or one of em' get killed...