PDA

View Full Version : Old Days

Ronin
06-15-2005, 05:29 AM
ah, all the old heads, this is the memories thread for you, could also be used as a "where is he now?" thread

remember froth? the somewhat purple god and his obsession with mayos sister? the fued with the black gawd samurai was hillarious too, droppin knowledge on us pale devils

what about noels obsession with anna kournikova? crazy shrimp eating austrailian!

and was it zigzag that got sonned by neb about the deapitations? that kid was funny

remember cno pretending to go out with killah bee honey? lol and faking loads of wu news? he was a cool kid though

the mastas obsession with wu, like he knew all their birthdays and shit ^O^

what about frenchshin calling defenders 'defensors' in the football threads

shit was funny here back in the day, heats "Are Progerians aliens?" thread is probably the best of all time!

JASPER
06-15-2005, 05:46 AM
Best part was the 'hacking' and baseless blaming

Hz Deep
06-15-2005, 05:59 AM
I remember those MS Paint Ana Kournikova Sigs, lol.
Infact I'm sure I've seen him about on methical in the past.

What about Trinidad Gomez, anyone know if he's back? I miss seeing those ill graff banners he used to make?

36chambers
06-15-2005, 07:54 AM
Nice thread gay boy...

Wheres that Johnny guy? The one who used to post loads of pictures of really good lookin food and his face would be in there lookin funny...

Someone must remember him!

LHX
06-15-2005, 07:58 AM
old KTL days

SAM7
froth
Os3y3ris
tamahu

tons of knowledge dropped in those days

jerumasta was a funny dude too

WolfMan
06-15-2005, 08:00 AM
Oh man, the memories :D

I miss Omega2's Artwork!!! :lmao:

THE W
06-15-2005, 09:36 AM
Wheres that Johnny guy? The one who used to post loads of pictures of really good lookin food and his face would be in there lookin funny...

Someone must remember him!
johnney chimpo lian?

Protection
06-15-2005, 10:25 AM
Remember when SAM7 got banned from the forums and all the drama surrounding that event? That was a milestone in the wutangcorp.com history.

06-15-2005, 11:31 AM
i remember Psykosus and martyr droppin insane shit..... bigben, Graveyard Shifter.... the Classic Collection thread......

oh shit, remember some dude named Knuckles? he had beef w/ Jordi.... and the idiot confused him w/ the latin singer Jordi, callin him a pony tail faggot, LMAO...... classic shit.... where the fuck is Johnny Blaze? James, Nexodus..... i wonder what happened to his group, Spheres of the Mind...... i'll post some more later.....

36chambers
06-15-2005, 11:32 AM
johnney chimpo lian?
YES! Where is the CHIMPO?

WolfMan
06-15-2005, 11:37 AM
i remember Psykosus and martyr droppin insane shit..... bigben, Graveyard Shifter.... the Classic Collection thread......

oh shit, remember some dude named Knuckles? he had beef w/ Jordi.... and the idiot confused him w/ the latin singer Jordi, callin him a pony tail faggot, LMAO...... classic shit.... where the fuck is Johnny Blaze? James, Nexodus..... i wonder what happened to his group, Spheres of the Mind...... i'll post some more later.....
I copied Knuckles hilarious attack at Jordi and saved it somewhere... Hahaha, it's great, he's calling him a nazi and communist and all kinds of shit

06-15-2005, 11:49 AM
POST IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! right here.

Mark
06-15-2005, 11:51 AM
Chimpo and Forth are both down with thecorpse for ages....

Sammy7 is still on chabermusik collecting jihad souls.

Remember Noel411's GERTRUDE??? :D

Ronin
06-15-2005, 11:58 AM
lol know the ledge at one time was possibly one of the most knowledgeable forums on the web

some fucking pale ass eoropeans couldnt handle what was being said and cried about it

im white, but i understood the shit...some fags cried about it and got it ruined

thats when the site got shitter, most of the cool members left and an influx of new fags came

even now, look at the spam on all the boards, you have to go back 2 forum pages to read threads that are like 2 hours old

Mark
06-15-2005, 12:04 PM
Yeah, but I prefer having so much people on a forum. Death forums are so boring...

WolfMan
06-15-2005, 12:50 PM
POST IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! right here.
Me? I'll look for it, hold on

TUCO
06-15-2005, 01:25 PM
i miss the old martyr/Ronin/K-Oss collabs

peace

deadlymelody
06-15-2005, 02:16 PM
Yeah, but I prefer having so much people on a forum. Death forums are so boring...
truth

JASPER
06-15-2005, 02:27 PM
lol know the ledge at one time was possibly one of the most knowledgeable forums on the webYou have got to be kidding..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v154/demonnjoy/images/noronins.jpg

Prolifical ENG
06-15-2005, 03:46 PM
yeah, I remember thewumiami and her big long thread in the intoduction forum....then after all the homosexuals started making up fake female usernames and posting that theyre new here and PMing members.

I still remember those dudes that bit so much lyrics in the lyrical section....then after they get exposed they never came back. La Costra Nostra was the funneist...aka La Fakestra Snakestra.

zigzag's "smooth daddy cool" gimmick and drawings.....

JBlaze almost making a classic thread every time he hit the "new thread" button....

That dude who kept flaming Cilvaringz when he posted more often, about biting RZA.

Everyone remembers "Dicklolly"...

Tha Masta trying to e-mack Jadakisses........

afterthought

yeah

Ronin
06-15-2005, 03:57 PM
shit! j blaze was the sickest member

i forgot about the guy

check 2 always came correct lol also

TUCO
06-15-2005, 04:03 PM
i remember the Trainrobber clique with King C., Chopsticks, Legato, and Omega
Deini Inc and that 100 page thread full of shit, lol
all them Wu Corp queens: MSRZA, Terra, Gigy, Jadakisses, Muslimah, WuMami, LadyK, etc.
evryone hatin on Mark Mayonaise cause he an Jordi are best buddies, lol

Prolifical Eng talkin bout numbing condoms an shit, lol

Sho's classic sigs, never can get enuff from tha Abbot

Kid Sha the post whore, lol jk fam

peace

JASPER
06-15-2005, 04:07 PM
Remember montage man?

36chambers
06-15-2005, 06:45 PM
omega2 and his picture threads were weird.

check two needs to re create the find masta a girl thread

zigzag needs 2 return with his gay daddy cool threads

and 36 needs 2 stop being such a fuckin legend

LHX
06-15-2005, 07:06 PM
YO

does anybody remember that elephant man guy?

or was that from a different forum?

PEACE

Prolifical ENG
06-15-2005, 07:16 PM
YO

does anybody remember that elephant man guy?

or was that from a different forum?

PEACE

OH YEAH........ who cant forget his legendary "I blacked out while boozin with mef man 2 years ago" thread. LMAO!

LHX
06-15-2005, 07:17 PM
OH YEAH........ who cant forget his legendary "I blacked out while boozin with mef man 2 years ago" thread. LMAO!
haaaaaaaaaaaahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

i remember that shit now

that was classic

Zakius
06-15-2005, 09:41 PM
Elephant Man's name was Psalmz too, that's his quote in my sig

peace to the E-Man

7EL7
06-15-2005, 09:46 PM
yall sound like old men sittin on a bench feeding pigeons talking about how the new generation ain't shit lol

Mark
06-16-2005, 03:24 AM
Oh damn, I remember, shit was crazy :D

all them Wu Corp queens: MSRZA, Terra, Gigy, Jadakisses, Muslimah, WuMami, LadyK, etc.
LOL The trainrobbers lmao, that shit was makin no sense at all lol :D

And most of them 'queens' were straight WHACK. I only liked WuMami, she was dope. And I dont know if it was PB or GIGY, but one of them always made be laugh

And nobody hates me, they just act like they hate me. When people really hate me they receive LE BAN. ;-)

Ronin
06-16-2005, 03:28 AM
lol elephant man was funny, ridiculous profanity

WolfMan
06-16-2005, 06:20 AM
I found Knuckles attack on Jordi, can I post the shit without getting banned or some shit? lol
I rememeber there was a lot of fuzz about it before, is it cool now?

Mark
06-16-2005, 08:39 AM
Post it in this topic

Dae Ja Nae
06-16-2005, 08:40 AM
I remember The Poet's Corner ;) ... there was lots of inspiration dropped in that thread.

Not to mention all those mega collabs, i.e. The Legends and The 9 Generals ... there was

mad talent on this board.

I hope to see it all come back full circle.

Dae Ja Nae
06-16-2005, 08:42 AM

Prolifical Eng talkin bout numbing condoms an shit, lol

Sho's classic sigs, never can get enuff from tha Abbot

Kid Sha the post whore, lol jk fam

peaceDamn ... where's the love ... LOL ... Donde esta la amor amigo?

WolfMan
06-16-2005, 12:33 PM
Aight people, here's Knuckles attack at Jordi. Enjoy!

yo Jordi you faggot mothafucka, comunist asshole:( what da fuck is this Jordicorp or Wutangcorp?! is this faggot latino singin wack shit official website or Wu Tang Clan official website?! :(fuck you for banning all the WTW members and many other good MCs you wack mothafucka! Who da fuck do you think you are?! you look like a retarded version of Enrique fucking Iglesias, faggot, it's because of you this forum is full of faggots.you wack ponytail faggot mothafucka!!! I heard it was real dope 2 years ago but ever since you started bannin shit, you nazi mothafucka :(it's all full of wack faggots. Fuck you! faggot

Not the biggest vocabulary, but damn it, it was hilarious when it happened!!

LHX
06-16-2005, 12:38 PM
hooooooooooly shit

WolfMan
06-16-2005, 12:46 PM
hooooooooooly shit
exactly, hahaha

Dae Ja Nae
06-16-2005, 12:51 PM
Well ... LOL

06-16-2005, 12:57 PM

yo Jordi you faggot mothafucka, comunist asshole:( what da fuck is this Jordicorp or Wutangcorp?! is this faggot latino singin wack shit official website or Wu Tang Clan official website?! :(fuck you for banning all the WTW members and many other good MCs you wack mothafucka! Who da fuck do you think you are?! you look like a retarded version of Enrique fucking Iglesias, faggot, it's because of you this forum is full of faggots.you wack ponytail faggot mothafucka!!! I heard it was real dope 2 years ago but ever since you started bannin shit, you nazi mothafucka :(it's all full of wack faggots. Fuck you! faggot

AHH!!! the good ol dayz....

Ronin
06-16-2005, 12:59 PM
i remember wu fam complaining at about a def jux gig

the first of many bad reviews ive seen across diff boards...only lif gets love live

06-16-2005, 01:00 PM
lol elephant man was funny, ridiculous profanity
yea, i wonder if this is him http://www.ohhla.com/anonymous/misc/reggae/whoweare.man.txt

Da Ryda
06-16-2005, 05:03 PM
Damn... lets take a trip down a memory lane

- I remember beefing with a lot of people. In the end, I was cool with them coz I was only half serious. However, Zigzag was pretty sore afterwards. When I said his cool daddy shit was wack and some members agreed, he flipped out and became Gazgiz or some shit

- Sam used to make 300 posts a day, easily. I remember his "competition" with Mayoya to become the "top poster" at WTC. He was probably on 30 000 posts by the time he was banned.

- Trainrobbers always used to talk shit and everytime someone challenges them, Callabah used to say "my mic's broke"...

- Lust Meng used to get shitted on by the whole forum... and he tried to show them he's "down with the hood team" by posting a picture of rock

- Check Two used to take a liking to shitty music and shitty entertainment (countless 80's TV themed posts). Come to think of it, he still does. I think it was JBlaze who said CT creates threads like "Describe WTC members using flower names" or some fruity shit'.

- 09 got banned for calling Sam "names". People took liberty on his BB Gun pointing picture

- People thought Mark and Jordi was close but Mark lived in a "village", somewhere different to Jordi... who actually went to same college with JetSet.

- Cno was made to do a Global Announcement apology after posting "wishful thinking" news items.

- Benny always hacking into the forum using different IP address and posting some random shit.

- 2XB pretended to be an "Administrator" and got banned forever

- Crispy used to hate Jordi coz Jordi once exposed him using the Graveyard Shifter account to back up his own jokes like "LMAO" and shit. Afterwards, Crispy slowly started using both accounts to get rid of this "sour" history and also because he was tired of mad people telling him to "get a life" coz he had too much posts.

- Daviddadude was really honest about his favourite pastime of "making love" to his right hand. E.g. "I just gave myself a hj".

- 36 Chambers posted a lot but he hardly started a thread coz he was unoriginal also not funny... :) And he used to beef with BigBen and when he found out that Ben is an "adult" he pussied the fuck out.

- Noel is GOAT

- Vagina Finda used to always post in a most articulate ways.

I'll add some more if I'm bothered...

Prolifical ENG
06-16-2005, 05:07 PM
^^^^

hahaha I remember....that reminds me....Da Ryda exposing that guy mad_lab who then left the forum.

Ronin
06-16-2005, 05:12 PM
lol da ryda killed it

i remember lust meng, he was SHITTED on bad, brent shculze was a funny kid man, dunno where he is

Sicka than aidZ
06-16-2005, 05:21 PM
all i gotta say is 7th messiah aka I-legit(whatever the hell that is?) was, is and always will be the weakest text emcee on earth.

Prolifical ENG
06-16-2005, 05:27 PM
lol da ryda killed it

brent shculze was a funny kid man, dunno where he is

He got banned for some reason...forgot why.

Dae Ja Nae
06-16-2005, 06:06 PM

Not the biggest vocabulary, but damn it, it was hilarious when it happened!!:o well damn

Dae Ja Nae
06-16-2005, 06:09 PM
all i gotta say is 7th messiah aka I-legit(whatever the hell that is?) was, is and always will be the weakest text emcee on earth.
Well Damn

TUCO
06-16-2005, 07:26 PM
i remember ppl thinking Jordi was a girl or just gay

peace

Da Ryda
06-16-2005, 07:49 PM
i remember ppl thinking Jordi was a girl or just gay

peace must be the new kids...

Dae Ja Nae
06-16-2005, 11:25 PM
I remember the whole net beef thing surrounding Msbeatit ... man that made for some very entertaining reads.

TonyStarks29
06-16-2005, 11:31 PM
Man...Cno was never going out with Killah Bee Honey? I must have missed something then.:mmmyah:

And Knuckles thinking Jordi was that Latin singer...that was some of the funniest shit I ever read.

SHRAP
06-16-2005, 11:35 PM
remember when that crazy bitch was stalking nakhi in real life?

oh and remember when froth was funny? cuz i dont

I-Legit
06-16-2005, 11:36 PM
i remember when Sicka was Sicka Than Aidz...nows hes just Sicka..guess he got immune to sucking horse cock

BUT
I CANT BELIVE U GUSY DIDNT EVEN MENTION CD's and NOEL's BEEF THREADS!!!!!!!! there was new one like every week n shit.....they were funny

I-Legit
06-16-2005, 11:39 PM
oh shit......i miss beefing with StormCloud....

me and ghostfacekillah187 would gang up on him...and just talk to his girl, Storm's Angle like we were flirting n shit....and he'll get all pissed off.....shit was funy...

all these beefs are funny to me.......specially me and Skale...he thinks hes funny...and sicka is just some dumb dipshit on here

SHRAP
06-16-2005, 11:43 PM
u actually call it a beef? lmfao youre a retard

anyone remember this guy named egyption monk who got banned for being gay and unfunny then came back as 7th messiah, then changed his name to broken skrollz then to broken candlesticks then to 7 broken candlestickz of i-legit's skrollz? i dont remember him

TonyStarks29
06-16-2005, 11:45 PM

anyone remember this guy named egyption monk who got banned for being gay and unfunny then came back as 7th messiah, then changed his name to broken skrollz then to broken candlesticks then to 7 broken candlestickz of i-legit's skrollz? i dont remember him
owned

Did ghostface187 really kill himself? He was telling me he was going to.

I-Legit
06-16-2005, 11:46 PM
HAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA bad memory stop swallowing so much....

lol

i was

Egyptionn Monk ( ye iknow i spelt it wrong)
Global Monk
Kandlestikk Mesahia
7 Kandlstikks
7th Mesahia
7th Messiah

lmao.....i thought all thos name was cool when i was going through my....dark wu-tang phase...lol....

TonyStarks29
06-16-2005, 11:47 PM
Where's Reggie been at, anyway?

I-Legit
06-16-2005, 11:48 PM
owned

Did ghostface187 really kill himself? He was telling me he was going to. nah pffft away with that..owned? hahaha

nah man....hes still on msn....we cool..shit he was the first person i added to msn and we've been chattin for about 9 or 10 months now...longest person...a funny cool ass guy.....hes kinda gettin ganstah tho....like MAster P gnagstah..but yeh man hes cool...he didnt kill himself

BUT he did have a baby with one ugly lookin girl.....goddamn..damn austrailians

TonyStarks29
06-17-2005, 12:00 AM
Shit..................I dunno if someone already posted this...but remember that homo Bobby Digital? He kept asking for homo pictures, and then he asked for a picture of Rae and Ghost hugging. Dunno if someone already said that, but that was hilarious.

SHRAP
06-17-2005, 12:12 AM
lmao.....i thought all thos name was cool when i was going through my....dark wu-tang phase...lol....
and youre still going through it apparently

I-Legit
06-17-2005, 12:48 AM
lmao..u all out of jokes? that was weak Skale

Mark
06-17-2005, 08:01 AM
Damn... lets take a trip down a memory lane

- I remember beefing with a lot of people. In the end, I was cool with them coz I was only half serious. However, Zigzag was pretty sore afterwards. When I said his cool daddy shit was wack and some members agreed, he flipped out and became Gazgiz or some shit

- Sam used to make 300 posts a day, easily. I remember his "competition" with Mayoya to become the "top poster" at WTC. He was probably on 30 000 posts by the time he was banned.

- Trainrobbers always used to talk shit and everytime someone challenges them, Callabah used to say "my mic's broke"...

- Lust Meng used to get shitted on by the whole forum... and he tried to show them he's "down with the hood team" by posting a picture of rock

- Check Two used to take a liking to shitty music and shitty entertainment (countless 80's TV themed posts). Come to think of it, he still does. I think it was JBlaze who said CT creates threads like "Describe WTC members using flower names" or some fruity shit'.

- 09 got banned for calling Sam "names". People took liberty on his BB Gun pointing picture

- People thought Mark and Jordi was close but Mark lived in a "village", somewhere different to Jordi... who actually went to same college with JetSet.

- Cno was made to do a Global Announcement apology after posting "wishful thinking" news items.

- Benny always hacking into the forum using different IP address and posting some random shit.

- 2XB pretended to be an "Administrator" and got banned forever

- Crispy used to hate Jordi coz Jordi once exposed him using the Graveyard Shifter account to back up his own jokes like "LMAO" and shit. Afterwards, Crispy slowly started using both accounts to get rid of this "sour" history and also because he was tired of mad people telling him to "get a life" coz he had too much posts.

- Daviddadude was really honest about his favourite pastime of "making love" to his right hand. E.g. "I just gave myself a hj".

- 36 Chambers posted a lot but he hardly started a thread coz he was unoriginal also not funny... :) And he used to beef with BigBen and when he found out that Ben is an "adult" he pussied the fuck out.

- Noel is GOAT

- Vagina Finda used to always post in a most articulate ways.

I'll add some more if I'm bothered.../
hahahhahaha THANKS RYDA! Great post! :D

Oheay: LUST MENG is also on thecorpse.com. It looks like every person that is missing is on thecorpse lol

yo Jordi you faggot mothafucka, comunist asshole:( what da fuck is this Jordicorp or Wutangcorp?! is this faggot latino singin wack shit official website or Wu Tang Clan official website?! :(fuck you for banning all the WTW members and many other good MCs you wack mothafucka! Who da fuck do you think you are?! you look like a retarded version of Enrique fucking Iglesias, faggot, it's because of you this forum is full of faggots.you wack ponytail faggot mothafucka!!! I heard it was real dope 2 years ago but ever since you started bannin shit, you nazi mothafucka :(it's all full of wack faggots. Fuck you! faggothahahahahhahahha LMAO fucking great! This guy actually thought JORDI was the guy from JORDI.COM haha

Oh this topic is great, I love this forum :D

Mark
06-17-2005, 08:03 AM
hahaha fucking crazy lmao

ColombianMami
06-17-2005, 11:21 AM
:W damn...haven't been on here 4 the the ill min..how is every1?

TonyStarks29
06-17-2005, 11:38 AM
Yo...what happened to Gravey? Did he get charged with that shit he was talking about? I guess not, because he said he would be back soon if he was acquitted...anyone got more news on that?

Ronin
06-17-2005, 11:48 AM
master p was a funny gimmick too

uuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuhhhhhhhhhhh

TonyStarks29
06-17-2005, 11:51 AM
HAHA Master P was fucking hilarious.

Mark
06-17-2005, 11:51 AM
:W damn...haven't been on here 4 the the ill min..how is every1?

Im fine! How are you?

This Master P dude was funnut indeed, he wasn't posting a lot, but when he posted most of the time it has something to do with the mc Master P.

ColombianMami
06-17-2005, 11:57 AM
[/font][/color]

Im fine! How are you?

This Master P dude was funnut indeed, he wasn't posting a lot, but when he posted most of the time it has something to do with the mc Master P.
im good...where is every1 from b4? i see aloooot of new names :looking:

FrenchShin
06-17-2005, 11:57 AM
what about frenchshin calling defenders 'defensors' in the football threads
wow, i forgot about that one lol.

Ronin
06-17-2005, 12:00 PM
YES! DEFENSORS DEFENSORS DEFENSORS

how are u bagguette eater?

Mark
06-17-2005, 12:03 PM
im good...where is every1 from b4? i see aloooot of new names :looking:
Loads of people are still around. Who are you looking for?

FrenchShin
06-17-2005, 12:08 PM
YES! DEFENSORS DEFENSORS DEFENSORS

how are u bagguette eater?
still the same... but i don't eat so much bread, i don't eat much.

ColombianMami
06-17-2005, 12:11 PM
Loads of people are still around. Who are you looking for?
idk...people like King C, ZigZag, Jeru, Chopsticks...

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
06-17-2005, 12:17 PM
Yo...what happened to Gravey? Did he get charged with that shit he was talking about? I guess not, because he said he would be back soon if he was acquitted...anyone got more news on that?
yo yeah Shifter was in jail for about 2 months be he's out now, and If you wanna ask him somethin i guess you should either ask me or goto chambermusik and see if you can get em

Mark
06-17-2005, 12:24 PM
idk...people like King C, ZigZag, Jeru, Chopsticks...
From what I know King Callabah, Jeru, Chopsticks are on the methical.com forums.
I have seen Zigzag on thecorpse a while I guess. Don't know for sure.
I can't tell you why they ain't here no more...

Prolifical ENG
06-17-2005, 12:27 PM
hahaha I remember the master P gimmick.

JBlaze had some good gimmicks too......

"Typical WTD poster", "The_RZA", and he made people believe he was really ghostface.

Hidden Chamber
06-17-2005, 01:23 PM
what's goin' on in here

36chambers
06-17-2005, 02:40 PM
Skale... i mean Master P needs to return.

Wooly Noggins
06-17-2005, 02:50 PM
remember this ?
http://njsr.org/pics/albums/userpics/10222/FROTH.jpg

LHX
06-17-2005, 02:52 PM
that dude had mad jokes

MefMan36
06-17-2005, 07:25 PM
Damn, I forgot about CNO, he was hilarious.

JASPER
06-17-2005, 07:59 PM
I have nothing against them, but personally I would rather not been seen with one

JASPER
06-17-2005, 07:59 PM
Ar shit. I thought the topi title said "Old GAYS"

Am I ever mistaken

Sicka than aidZ
06-18-2005, 12:25 AM
Skale... i mean Master P needs to return.
I think he did

Sicka than aidZ
06-18-2005, 12:39 AM

yeah, she ran around methical for awhile, .....remember when she couldnt spell 'messiah' or any other word correctly for that matter. her own name, kingshyt sonned her in a battle, fuck, i laughed hard as hell. Legit, shit, I had to pm her an tell her she was spelling her new name wrong..."it's not legite,...just legit".....she still cant spell worth shit

Mark
06-18-2005, 06:01 AM
Ar shit. I thought the topi title said "Old GAYS"

Am I ever mistaken

hahahhaha Im dying here lmao

Ronin
06-18-2005, 07:02 AM
lol jasper is a random comedian

06-18-2005, 07:26 AM

i've seen this shit on other forums too. this shit made Internet history! haha.

anyway, Master P was da shit. speaking of shit, yall remember Angry? dude was really upset cause his mom used to beat him up all the time when he was a kid, so he made angry posts, LMAO O:) brilliant.

oh yea, where's Graveyard Shifter?

06-18-2005, 07:32 AM
Master P is back yo. 4th post up in here. http://www.wutangcorp.com/showthread.php?t=986

J-Ronin
06-18-2005, 01:32 PM
Y'all remember back when I was JonBK how many cats I sonned? That shit was funny among some people. More so the street cats. Lust Meng never said shit back to me, he never dared. I loved calling Noel the KANGA -WU. I sonned some Polish kid too.

I forgot a lot of them. All I know was that Zigzag and Graveyardshifter thought it was funny as did me and my boys.

Ronin
06-18-2005, 02:29 PM
how come u decided to steal my name?

J-Ronin
06-18-2005, 04:17 PM
Honestly, I got the street name Ronin probably before you ever heard of the name. Thats been my name for a long time (almost 10 years). I added the J to make it stand out. The reason why I was given that name was

1. like a Ronin I was and still am masterless. I never joined no blood or crip set. I always did my thing but still was out in the street. I work with all kinds of people in the industry but I don't work for (under) anyone.

2. as a kid I did the knowledge on many martial arts including the arts of the samurai. Jiu-jitsu, Ken-jitsu and others. I studied the Book of 5 Rings, The Art of War, The Brush and the Sword, The book Musashi by Eiji Yoshikawa. Of course I was into Lone Wolf and Cub. I had the full size english versions back in the day. I am also in the samurai and kung fu movies.

I actually brought this up at one point in the past before the corp shut down. It's not a big deal, you internet name can be Ronin all you want. In the end I am known as Ronin or J-Ronin on the streets of NYC and many other cities and that is a name know by a great many heads in the music industry as well.

I have no quarrel with you , I just wanted to make things clear. Peace to you. Obviously we love many of the same things. I am always down to build with you nah mean?

- J- Ronin

Sun Tzu, Tha Soul Controllah
06-18-2005, 04:18 PM
naw he won't build with you, he hates americans

Ronin
06-18-2005, 04:19 PM
lol i was only joking with u man

fair play though, good luck in the music shit

J-Ronin
06-18-2005, 04:27 PM
we building now, the kid is cool.

mashqauck
06-18-2005, 04:43 PM
i love seeing what all you old guys write, i cant wait til i am old and decaying like you dudes.

Prolifical ENG
06-18-2005, 05:18 PM
Honestly, I got the street name Ronin probably before you ever heard of the name. Thats been my name for a long time (almost 10 years). I added the J to make it stand out. The reason why I was given that name was

1. like a Ronin I was and still am masterless. I never joined no blood or crip set. I always did my thing but still was out in the street. I work with all kinds of people in the industry but I don't work for (under) anyone.

2. as a kid I did the knowledge on many martial arts including the arts of the samurai. Jiu-jitsu, Ken-jitsu and others. I studied the Book of 5 Rings, The Art of War, The Brush and the Sword, The book Musashi by Eiji Yoshikawa. Of course I was into Lone Wolf and Cub. I had the full size english versions back in the day. I am also in the samurai and kung fu movies.

I actually brought this up at one point in the past before the corp shut down. It's not a big deal, you internet name can be Ronin all you want. In the end I am known as Ronin or J-Ronin on the streets of NYC and many other cities and that is a name know by a great many heads in the music industry as well.

I have no quarrel with you , I just wanted to make things clear. Peace to you. Obviously we love many of the same things. I am always down to build with you nah mean?

- J- Ronin

yeah, I also remember how many times Jon explained who he is. :tease:

Mark
06-19-2005, 07:33 AM
Yo akabobbyd
I do remember you from the old days. You was a lil funny dude that signed up on wtc a few months before the site crashed. I remember some fucking funny things you said.

Ronin
06-19-2005, 11:18 AM
100 replies, my threads are incredibly sexy

this is definately a 'classic thread' you no mark onion heads

jus allah is black gawd, remember that shit mayo

NAKHI the SOLORIAN
06-19-2005, 01:30 PM
actually the funniest shit eye have ever read on here was the Wu Mami incidents......

that shit was hilarious......

poor Esco......

big ups to my Big sis Mrs RZA and my Lil Sis Terrahawk

on a side note the Ms Beatit thing, that actually was some serious shit she was gonna catch a bad break, eye was kinda really mad about that shit

someone
06-19-2005, 01:43 PM
actually the funniest shit eye have ever read on here was the Wu Mami incidents......

that shit was hilarious......

poor Esco......

big ups to my Big sis Mrs RZA and my Lil Sis Terrahawk

on a side note the Ms Beatit thing, that actually was some serious shit she was gonna catch a bad break, eye was kinda really mad about that shit
Yup twas...

Queen Of Poetry
06-19-2005, 02:36 PM
I remember the whole net beef thing surrounding Msbeatit ... man that made for some very entertaining reads.
What a mess........she must have gotten a life.....

I remember Kool and I talkin' to Raptics about his anal sex experience and laughing my a**off!!!!!!!!!!! Classic........

Prolifical ENG
06-19-2005, 07:07 PM
100 replies, my threads are incredibly sexy

this is definately a 'classic thread' you no mark onion heads

jus allah is black gawd, remember that shit mayo

yes, this thread must go.....you cant find the incidents mentioned here in the new archives......this thread pretty much mentions those classics.

Lil' Gertie
06-19-2005, 08:22 PM
Wheres Pb?

FrenchShin
06-21-2005, 02:02 PM
maybe it's ridiculous but it feels like home...

Decka
06-21-2005, 07:52 PM
who was that guy wit spongebob in his sig? anyone remember him?

Prolifical ENG
06-21-2005, 07:54 PM
who was that guy wit spongebob in his sig? anyone remember him?

I remember that guy..he went on so much trying to prove who in the wu was wack.

Woozer also had that in his avy, but it isnt him that you are referring to.

Decka
06-21-2005, 08:06 PM
I remember that guy..he went on so much trying to prove who in the wu was wack.

Woozer also had that in his avy, but it isnt him that you are referring to.yeah thats the guy, he got like 1000 posts in a real short amount of time

36chambers
06-21-2005, 11:06 PM
that guys name was breeze evaflow or someone like that...

and who can forget pb? ;)