PDA

View Full Version : Shit That Fucks Up Your Day

Senator C. Palantine
02-17-2009, 04:15 AM
Realising you have less rep than Fermi and Ghostlaced.

The knowledge that some women are still rocking duh pubic hair in 09!

When you wake up thinking you haven't got a hangover and then realising your still drunk and the pain is yet to come, and you have to work.

Build, faggits

BonaFide
02-17-2009, 04:58 AM
Yeah I'm not happy.

YungSunny
02-17-2009, 05:00 AM
Rednecks

Loud people (Rednecks)

Cocky people

When someone stares dead at you across the room and some shit to someone next them like you wouldn't notice (White people)

Hearing someone sing the whole god damn a milli song...........white people.

The Hound
02-17-2009, 05:12 AM
Goddess

KERZO
02-17-2009, 05:16 AM
waking up, thinking you can get blazed then realising you ran outta weed

About to cum in you missus and you 'slip out' and bang your cock in the bit bewteen her pussy and ass AAAAAAARRRGGGGHHHH!!!

Go to get some munchies from the kitchen and realising you got nothing but spam & tinned beans!

REAL!

TSA
02-17-2009, 05:45 AM
I called this girl, she told me to flee, I called, she told me to flee, one night shack. You told me to flee, leave you alone, IN MY LAND! one night shack. You told me to flee, leave you alne, IN MY FAMILY COMMUNITY! Love!
LOVE! JESUS CHRIST LOVE IS KILLING ME! My brother...love as really done something to me. I beg love for forgiveness. To stop punishing me like this in Owerri Land.....Rebecca says...love has gotten her pregnant. Owerri, Owerri land forgive me of my sin..

Auere layed her legs on me. Great girl, like a pillow. Carmela layed her legs on me. she's a great girl too, like a pillow. One night shack! MY PEOPLE! one night shack! MY HOME LAND!
adurreee! take it easy it, it's not that deep, you'll be ok
rebeccaaa! take it easy it, it's not that deep, you'll be ok
carmelllaaa! take it easy it, it's not that deep, you'll be ok

SickT
02-17-2009, 06:19 AM
waking up, thinking you can get blazed then realising you ran outta weed

I was about to say this. happens too often.

SHRAP
02-17-2009, 06:48 AM
cant shit fuck up my day im unstoppable bitches

cutn' heads
02-17-2009, 06:51 AM
eating a super greasy cheeseburger from the cafe here at work, just because your that fucking hungry. and then you gotta with the bubble guts for the rest of the day.

being late to work and having to walk past your boss on the way to the office... he gives you ice grill, you feel like a loser...

checking the myspace of the dude you used to make tracks with back in the day and seeing that he's doing a 2 month european tour next week...

KERZO
02-17-2009, 08:23 AM
cant shit fuck up my day im unstoppable bitches

UNSTOPPABLE FORCE
http://i32.photobucket.com/albums/d31/Fermex/Photoshop%20Edits/Shrapgrimreaper.jpg

JamSix
02-17-2009, 09:04 AM
wakin up sunday mornin with this scrambled-egg lookin like shit on the tip of my unit, then waking up today with slightly less scrambled-egg lookin shit but swollen and redenned tip, uh yeah I need to get checked. Im not thinkin stids but was gettin a tug on saturday night and this broad yanked my foreskin down so fuckiing far i yelped so theres definately some form of infection. shit that fucks up my day(s)

cutn' heads
02-17-2009, 09:05 AM
i just read a magazine that fucked up my day

Senator C. Palantine
02-17-2009, 09:06 AM
i just read a magazine that fucked up my day

when someone qoutes lyrics that you know, but you cant place them.

That fucks up my day.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-17-2009, 09:14 AM
Rednecks

Loud people (Rednecks)

Cocky people

When someone stares dead at you across the room and some shit to someone next them like you wouldn't notice (White people)

Hearing someone sing the whole god damn a milli song...........white people.

your an angry little negroid aren't you? Tennessee? yea, i guess i'll give you a pass then.

Tage
02-17-2009, 09:15 AM
being late to work and having to walk past your boss on the way to the office... he gives you ice grill, you feel like a loser...

^that used to fuck up my day like 70% of the time...most of the time i would dodge him on the way in as he was a fat fuck and had to stop to get food... so i would just cruise in open up etc... and be like "ah your late, you cunt" when he got there.

but yeah, if you arent lucky enough to get past them on the way there, shit gets old

cutn' heads
02-17-2009, 09:33 AM
when someone qoutes lyrics that you know, but you cant place them.

That fucks up my day.

renegade...

Uncle Steezo
02-17-2009, 09:46 AM
when i wake up, log on, and notice there are zero threads with my name in it on the gen chat front page.

WTF!?!

IrOnMaN
02-17-2009, 11:11 AM
Most people who I encounter daily get on my nerves. And it because I live in Detroit. I HATE this city with passion.

It's niggerish and crackerish.

cutn' heads
02-17-2009, 11:18 AM
when i just cut my grass and got my house looking real nice, im feeling accomplished and feel like i have the american dream... then a crackhead comes walking past pushing a shopping cart full of scrap metal and copper... back to reality...

Tage
02-17-2009, 11:21 AM
^you bashin on crack heads? arent you the guy who got fucked up on heroin then couldnt get it up to bone an underaged girl?... i believe that is the case.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-17-2009, 11:22 AM
smh at this faggit creating this whole thread for the sole purpose of dissing me by aligning with fermi.

e-dicks are swanging I can see.

Penistime I can see I have imposed on you recently, and youre position is feeling threatened, but take your negguh as a lesson learnt.

cutn' heads
02-17-2009, 11:24 AM
^you bashin on crack heads? arent you the guy who got fucked up on heroin then couldnt get it up to bone an underaged girl?... i believe that is the case.

yes, i am. but i live a different lifestyle now. and i'm not saying they are bad people, but no one wants to live in area that is populated with drug addicts. it ruins property values and is just gennerally unpleasant.

beautifulrock
02-17-2009, 11:40 AM
I called this girl, she told me to flee, I called, she told me to flee, one night shack. You told me to flee, leave you alone, IN MY LAND! one night shack. You told me to flee, leave you alne, IN MY FAMILY COMMUNITY! Love!
LOVE! JESUS CHRIST LOVE IS KILLING ME! My brother...love as really done something to me. I beg love for forgiveness. To stop punishing me like this in Owerri Land.....Rebecca says...love has gotten her pregnant. Owerri, Owerri land forgive me of my sin..

Auere layed her legs on me. Great girl, like a pillow. Carmela layed her legs on me. she's a great girl too, like a pillow. One night shack! MY PEOPLE! one night shack! MY HOME LAND!
adurreee! take it easy it, it's not that deep, you'll be ok
rebeccaaa! take it easy it, it's not that deep, you'll be ok
carmelllaaa! take it easy it, it's not that deep, you'll be okWell this faggot just fucked up my day.

YungSunny
02-17-2009, 05:00 PM
your an angry little negroid aren't you? Tennessee? yea, i guess i'll give you a pass then.

Actually I'm from Cali but I recently moved a 3 years ago.

SKAMPOE
02-17-2009, 05:18 PM
Lookin At A Llcd Post

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-17-2009, 05:52 PM
Lookin At A Llcd Post

(rim shot)

You haven't been funny since Digi Snax dropped.

You went from the fat, funny character to the fat over-sensitive e-mo guy.

Congratulations.

Stick to being stupid and misspelling words so the wu-corp illuminati can laugh at your retardedness.

Know your role, faggot.

check two
02-17-2009, 05:56 PM
http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/imgad?id=CLPOrf2VqcugVxDYBRhPMggaKcs2OH2dkQ

Ninja
02-17-2009, 06:18 PM
When u got loads of weed but no rolling paper or blunts!!!!! FUCK!!!!

17th chamber born
02-17-2009, 06:47 PM
fat ass, and no complimentary face :-(

ALCATRAZ
02-17-2009, 06:50 PM
bible paper.... one dollar bills.... gum wrappers....get creative

KERZO
02-17-2009, 07:39 PM

:b

bible paper.... one dollar bills.... gum wrappers....get creative

one word.......CHEMICALS

KERZO
02-17-2009, 07:42 PM
smh at this faggit creating this whole thread for the sole purpose of dissing me by aligning with fermi.

you talk so much bullshit ghostlaced as wolf takes the piss outta me more than most people do so how the fuck am i aligning with him.lmao

You should go and align your bollocks with a cupboard drawer and smash them shyts just to give yourself a boost!!!

ALCATRAZ
02-17-2009, 08:21 PM
dont b a sucka.... get u a wrigley gum wrapper and tear off tha foil.... or do like tha niggaz in jail and wrap that shit up in corintheins 2:23

shystar36
02-17-2009, 08:45 PM
miami fucks up my day. if you're a real person and you live here it unbearable. i think i've met like 3 people here in my entire life with original personalities. except my family, we're alright

i'm a good person but i have alot of hate in me so almost anything can fuck up my day, especially stupid people.

you guys gotta watch your money right, you need to cut other expenses to always have weed money available

beautifulrock
02-17-2009, 08:52 PM
I don't have anything to say!!!

Isn't that Wonderful?

EAGLE EYE
02-17-2009, 08:57 PM
I don't have anything to say!!!

Isn't that Wonderful?

avoids oven sections in sears

beautifulrock
02-17-2009, 09:05 PM
avoids oven sections in searsExcuse me, I have to take a bath with a toaster now.

SKAMPOE
02-17-2009, 11:44 PM
http://i.pbase.com/v3/21/574221/2/49276359.Picture818.jpg

J-Cee
02-17-2009, 11:54 PM
Finding out from your girlfriends mate that shes dumped you and shes pregnant with your kid...

check two
02-18-2009, 12:13 AM
Sorry to hear that you found that out from your girlfriend's ship mate. How long has your girl(ex) been on the boat for?

The Hound
02-18-2009, 12:58 AM
http://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/imgad?id=CLPOrf2VqcugVxDYBRhPMggaKcs2OH2dkQ

LMAO

what in the hell?

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-18-2009, 03:24 AM
http://www.shrani.si/f/b/JX/4clx4Bn1/stairwaytoheaven9ug.jpg

Soul Controller
02-18-2009, 06:08 AM
useing this site.. and seeing how much its slipped over the years :p

cap
02-18-2009, 06:48 AM
useing this site.. and seeing how much its slipped over the years :p

how about being 31 years old and a website playing such a huge role in your life?isnt that a far better answer?

Soul Controller
02-18-2009, 06:57 AM
how about being 31 years old and a website playing such a huge role in your life?isnt that a far better answer?

ugh.. how about seeing how much i visit this site that has a huge role in my life? check my posts homo.. do i visit this sight much?

hence my original statement.. how much its slipped.. i wasnt 31 when this shit was kicking ass... i was 14 when 36 dropped... u expect no one over 30 to be into wu?

thats why this sites is slipping.. retarded ignorant fuckheads like yourselves.. who use this.. as real life.. thinking they can go on here. .and diss people they dont know.. try that in the real world..

personally.. a 31 year old too be on a wu site.. on a day off work.. passing time.. isnt so bad. compared to a 20 year old..being on here almost day in day out...

how old was u.. when wu was in their prime?

and for your answer being better than mine..

answers dont end in question marks.

cutn' heads
02-18-2009, 07:18 AM
ugh.. how about seeing how much i visit this site that has a huge role in my life? check my posts homo.. do i visit this sight much?

hence my original statement.. how much its slipped.. i wasnt 31 when this shit was kicking ass... i was 14 when 36 dropped... u expect no one over 30 to be into wu?

thats why this sites is slipping.. retarded ignorant fuckheads like yourselves.. who use this.. as real life.. thinking they can go on here. .and diss people they dont know.. try that in the real world..

personally.. a 31 year old too be on a wu site.. on a day off work.. passing time.. isnt so bad. compared to a 20 year old..being on here almost day in day out...

word.

cap
02-18-2009, 07:34 AM

you said that seeing the state of this website fucked up your day,that means that it plays a rather important part of your life!

and your essay of a post just proves this fact lol

and who said anything about people over 30 not being into wu,you didnt even have websites when you were 14 ya fag lol

now write another essay to explain how unimportant this site is to you hahaha dumbass

Soul Controller
02-18-2009, 09:06 AM
excuse me? less than 200 characters is an essay too you?

u just showed u cant comprehend what i wrote..
i never stated i had the internet at 14.. (but their where websites then.)
i left gaps in what i wrote to see if u could understand,,, dumbass.

i didnt mean it fucked up my day/.. it just makes me think.. this place is a fucking waste from how it used to be.

it has nothing to do with importance. i can tell.. that u was clutching at straws with ur argument.. back in the day it was important..

hope u enjoyed my esssay.. as you kids need to be skewled. or skewed.. im good with either one.

i guess i should have known.. kids take the title of this thread literally..

BonaFide
02-18-2009, 09:11 AM
Losing your soul.

Uncle Steezo
02-18-2009, 11:15 AM
caps a wop faggot.

case closed.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-18-2009, 11:24 AM
i just got a grape drink from the vending machine and it is piss warm, and i look up and there was a note that said, all drinks come out hot.

it didnt fuck up my day as much as i thought cuz it doesnt taste too bad warm.

Senator C. Palantine
02-18-2009, 11:39 AM
When you buy a sandwich and the tomato has made the bread soggy.

Faggit ass sandwiches.

cutn' heads
02-18-2009, 12:40 PM
going to the std clinic and they stick that q-tip in you peehole...

Olive Oil Goombah
02-18-2009, 01:40 PM
yikes

Art Vandelay
02-18-2009, 01:47 PM
when an asshole takes a D and a fence to a football game. so fucking gay.

http://www.tamu-commerce.edu/thepride/winter2002/images/p8-dfence.jpg

Uncle Steezo
02-18-2009, 02:20 PM
i can't hate on the arts and crafts.

http://wayneandwax.com/wp/images/D-fence.jpg

cap
02-18-2009, 02:36 PM
caps a wop faggot.

case closed.

ask your mom if im a faggot,and she'll tell ya i bring da ruckus to the bitches hahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

Sarah UK
02-18-2009, 06:49 PM
Losing/breaking your bank card on a night out.

When you're outside in the rain and the bottom of your jeans or trousers get wet and that makes your socks wet or your feet wet and soon you're wet up to your knees and it's really uncomfortable.

Getting on the bus and then realising I forgot my phone or iPod. Meaning I have to sit almost 2 hours listening to some 15 year old idiot blasting clubland from their phone.

Doing the walk of shame into a lecture late, then having a mini lecture on the importance of time keeping.

Dokuro
02-18-2009, 06:57 PM
when you go a take a morning shit and you dick hits the tolit water

you remember that you still havent fixed that leeking roof shit i got to get to that .... mabby later ... ok the fist sunny day

when you run out of smooked salmon

Uncle Steezo
02-18-2009, 07:02 PM
putting on jeans that aren't quite dry yet and having an itchy ass all day.

wtf is up with that?

EAGLE EYE
02-18-2009, 07:26 PM
dogs

rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrr

Uncle Steezo
02-18-2009, 07:30 PM
neg rep me wigger.

EAGLE EYE
02-18-2009, 07:36 PM
your tall and stupid and act like Terrell Owens

there...

check two
02-18-2009, 07:37 PM
Finding out that Mr. Belvedere got cancelled.

Soul Controller
02-19-2009, 04:27 AM
having to wait a few more days till my weeds cured :(

KERZO
02-19-2009, 05:04 AM
^same here, it should be ready tomorrow :thumbup:

DJMethods
02-19-2009, 05:53 AM
Masturbating only to realise halfway through it's a tranny.

Jewish people.

Olive Oil Goombah
02-19-2009, 10:10 AM

wtf is up with that?

ah yes, thats annoying when jeans dont fully dry. As I age I'm going to work slacks into my wardrobe on a daily basis. Make some comfy everday slacks. I think, as a society we need to go back to the slacks.

Masturbating only to realise halfway through it's a tranny.

Jewish people.

ha, i love how you just threw the juice in there.

you kno what spoils my day? when my morning shower doesnt take and i dont feel my usual refreshed.

I understand most euro's won't understand this at all, but oh well.

cutn' heads
02-19-2009, 11:06 AM
snow and rain...

KERZO
02-19-2009, 12:10 PM
when you run out of smooked salmon

:lmao:

wtf is up with that?

That aint your jeans, thats your anal herpes gavin...hahahahah

DrunkenMasta303
02-19-2009, 12:34 PM
^^

SKAMPOE
02-19-2009, 12:37 PM
hmmm creepy aint it?

Uncle Steezo
02-19-2009, 12:58 PM
i think fermi is hilarious. it's like how oblivious can he get to his unfunniness?
he never disappoints.

snapple
02-19-2009, 08:24 PM
death......my life is lovely for the most part....im strong and have strong faith...hard 2 fuck up my day in 09....

EAGLE EYE
02-19-2009, 08:25 PM
http://content.pimp-my-profile.com/i81/7/1/27/f_e937a5698f.gif

beautifulrock
02-19-2009, 08:31 PM
you kno what spoils my day? when my morning shower doesnt take and i dont feel my usual refreshed.

I understand most euro's won't understand this at all, but oh well.
I understand, you like getting jizzed on right?

HANZO
02-19-2009, 08:33 PM
shitty weather can fuk up my day.

also when a strand of hair jus isnt listening to me, and does the opposite of watever try and make it do.

late trains.

if the stock markets fall. so FUCK YOU SHELL and BP.

Art Vandelay
02-19-2009, 08:34 PM
Finding out that Mr. Belvedere got cancelled.

Mr. Belvedere was based in Beaver Falls, PA. Western, PA is the home to your Super Bowl Champions and Mr. Belvedere

Robert
02-19-2009, 08:57 PM
Procrastination.

Waking up to find a massive pile of sand in the living room after being kept up all night due to my housemate's wild antics.

Getting to sleep when the sun is coming up generally ruins the day also.

Tecknowledgist
02-19-2009, 09:00 PM
realizing a few hours into the work day that you forgot your wallet at home. meaning you cant buy lunch and have to go the day without eating (i hate asking people for money)

Dick Cheney
02-19-2009, 09:15 PM
I can't stand when my private jet experiences turbulence. It reminds me that there's still breif moments when God doesn't appreciate who I am. It's very upsetting.

________
Iolite vaporizer battery (http://vaporizer.org)

Killa BB
02-19-2009, 09:16 PM
Losing STYLE in the grocery store... Jacks my day up Every time...

EAGLE EYE
02-19-2009, 09:21 PM
Losing STYLE in the grocery store... Jacks my day up Every time...

I bet he darts right off to the pop corn aisle. Like a dog anticipating treats. Does he wear the eye patch as well?

Maybe you guys could get some kids walkie talkies and use the buddy system more

Olive Oil Goombah
02-19-2009, 09:32 PM
I hate when its really sunny in the morning...that usually ruins my day. I prefer overcast skies until after lunch.

EAGLE EYE
02-19-2009, 09:36 PM
^daywalker

Killa BB
02-19-2009, 09:36 PM
I bet he darts right off to the pop corn aisle. Like a dog anticipating treats. Does he wear the eye patch as well?

Maybe you guys could get some kids walkie talkies and use the buddy system more

I make him leave the eye patch in the car... I usually lose him in the pet food aisle and find him either in Health & beauty or the bread aisle... overdosing on Bagles... what is up with that?

Olive Oil Goombah
02-19-2009, 09:39 PM
^daywalker

It depends tho, i dont like sunny days when there is alot of snow on the ground because it makes everything extra bright and its annoying, plus its freezing out.

But it its a nice autumn, summer or spring morning its fine. i suppose i should have clarified. I hate thos cold days after a big snow storm whens its sunny and there is dried salt all over the cars and the streets.

Dick Cheney
02-19-2009, 09:40 PM
I make him leave the eye patch in the car... I usually lose him in the pet food aisle and find him either in Health & beauty or the bread aisle... overdosing on Bagles... what is up with that?
You got something against Jewish people? Bagels are delicious.

________
Butane Refill Iolite (http://vaporizerinfo.com/)

EAGLE EYE
02-19-2009, 09:44 PM

hmmmmm sounds like hes looking for a doughy hole to fuck.

beautifulrock
02-19-2009, 09:48 PM
I can't stand when my private jet experiences turbulence. It reminds me that there's still breif moments when God doesn't appreciate who I am. It's very upsetting.

best secondary ever

beautifulrock
02-19-2009, 09:49 PM
hey, hey , hey, this doughy hole is exit only.

Uncle Steezo
02-19-2009, 10:57 PM
this pic fucked my day up
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/white-baraqk.jpg

Killa BB
02-19-2009, 11:00 PM
That is disgusting... Did you do that?

Dick Cheney
02-19-2009, 11:01 PM
this pic fucked my day up
http://i222.photobucket.com/albums/dd116/STYLEMASTERR/white-baraqk.jpg
We did it with Jesus. We're gonna do it with Barrack.
He'll be white a hundred and fifty years from now.

________
Video reviews (http://videoreviews.org)

Uncle Steezo
02-19-2009, 11:04 PM
not me.

EAGLE EYE
02-19-2009, 11:08 PM
http://img147.imageshack.us/img147/2696/bartsimmonssk3.jpg

That Bart Simmons kid that makes all those cool shirts for famous rappers.

man hes a wise ass

Longbongcilvaringz
02-19-2009, 11:37 PM
When you wake up thinking you haven't got a hangover and then realising your still drunk and the pain is yet to come, and you have to work.

Yeah, that is one of the worst things ever.

KaramelSundae
02-20-2009, 12:27 AM
http://l.yimg.com/k/im_sigg6T1YxxklszFIWD1zFjrwow---y626-x495-q75-n1/omg/us/img/d7/62/1854070578_1251392677.jpg

actually it made me laugh

TSA
02-20-2009, 12:35 AM
hahahahahAHAHAHAHAH!!!

IrOnMaN
02-20-2009, 11:45 AM
http://l.yimg.com/k/im_sigg6T1YxxklszFIWD1zFjrwow---y626-x495-q75-n1/omg/us/img/d7/62/1854070578_1251392677.jpg

Damn she looks good! Look at those hips.:)

cutn' heads
02-20-2009, 11:50 AM
when i get yogurt in my lunch...

Olive Oil Goombah
02-20-2009, 12:00 PM
hahahah....i rmemeber in first grade this kids mom used to hook him up with spaghetti-os and chicken noodle soup and it would still be warm cuz it was in a thermos.

I would sit jealous staring at my cream cheese and jelly sandwich (i d idnt like peanut butter as a kid)

check two
02-20-2009, 12:22 PM

What's Boris Becker dressing up as a chick for?

cutn' heads
02-20-2009, 12:35 PM
hahahah....i rmemeber in first grade this kids mom used to hook him up with spaghetti-os and chicken noodle soup and it would still be warm cuz it was in a thermos.

I would sit jealous staring at my cream cheese and jelly sandwich (i d idnt like peanut butter as a kid)

i can't believe you ate that as a kid. i rebelled against cream cheese until i was probably 20.

KaramelSundae
02-20-2009, 10:00 PM
Damn she looks good! Look at those hips.:)

yeah shes hot....i dont know wtf shes doing with kanye

What's Boris Becker dressing up as a chick for?

i dont think boris becker would look as good as she does in bra & panties:
http://api.ning.com/files/kqtd6oIc8bydcEpVdUhy5sLy1sTEZeeJK20X0NjUiU92o1pkUd dFELQadel0Uf7K2ckXT5bxRFOwTwYn40-QmTD2SuTbpUwq/1.jpg
http://api.ning.com/files/kqtd6oIc8bxNEXnQ4X0wFmpPdruZNDjAD5jezrRvAH0UyG5h-hy-F8S6KK5GwWMgFkluAPcZeqFMSq7GQhtKs5bXGnfcwDw3/6.jpg

Uncle Steezo
02-20-2009, 11:22 PM
http://hoopeduponline.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/amber_rose.jpg

check two
02-21-2009, 12:45 AM
Yeah, but she needs to get rid of the buzz cut.