PDA

View Full Version : Fifa '09 - Ultimate Team

Tage
02-17-2009, 11:01 AM
http://uk.gamespot.com/ps3/sports/fifasoccer09/video/6204393/fifa-soccer-09-ultimate-team-trailer?hd=0

^anyone think this looks good?... im not sure...

shaolinsword
02-17-2009, 12:20 PM
That looks pretty cool, depends how much it is though

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-17-2009, 12:25 PM
Seems overpriced and over complicated.

So you have to keep actually buying new cards?

Fuck that.

Theyre fucking you.

Im not going near this expansion, sounds like a totally pointless waste of time, ill stick to real teams thanks.

Tage
02-17-2009, 12:30 PM
^you see my comment on gamespot (overcomplicated)

yeah, theyre trying to americanise football. ill still get it though, cus ive completed about 4 offline seasons... before 2009 started. it will inject some energy into my relationship with the game.

shaolinsword
02-17-2009, 12:40 PM
I thought you buy the cards with the points you get from playing online?

Professor Poopsnagle
02-18-2009, 04:53 PM
Seems pretty and all, but in the end I have more fun just playing Quick Match online and the 10 vs 10 mode. Plus Fifa 10 or whatever it's called will come this year. Should have started with this DLC last year or just included it in Fifa 09 in the first place.

The Hound
02-18-2009, 11:41 PM
for starters, do you keep paying with real life cash or do you make like a one time payment to download and then accumulate in game credits from winning trophies and matches and shit? i watched a video on ea sports world and it didn't distinguish what the G-O was there

but fuck it, FIFA 2010 will be out in about 6 months, so what's the point to keep pumping money into fifa 09?

whitey
02-18-2009, 11:55 PM
seems ok if you have A LOT of fucking free time. ill stick to the regular. i always wished that fifa had a franchise mode like madden. it would be pretty complicated, and i honestly dont even know if/how they would do it. for euros/aussies/others that dont play madden/dont know what im talking about...franchise mode puts you as the team in the league you pick. but all the players are in a pool and you draft them like the nfl draft. but with so many players and leagues idk how it would work.

but the real reason i actually came into the diggie underground was going to dig up the fifa09 thread and see if anyone plays on ps3 online in the ranked mode. im getting my swag on the sticks back, if anyone wants to play pm and we could work out a time for you to get merked :b