PDA

View Full Version : Pauls Boutique-20 year anniversary remasterd rerelease.

whitey
02-17-2009, 10:58 PM
The original is a certified classic no doubt about it. The amount of samples and layers that combine with the creativity on this album is one of a kind. How I wish there were no sample laws we would have more albums like this. In honor of its 20th birthday the beasties gave it a makeover (something i hear they may do with CYH and IC as well).

The remastered edition gives you that crispy sound that was missing from the original. It brings out the subtle nuances of the album that may go missed on the first. The best part about it is the thumping bass that they put on it. The original was real weak in that department, you would need your volume on full blast to get anything serious. The bump of the bass in the whip will blow the doors of your shit. CHECK IT.

INF
02-17-2009, 11:12 PM
DUDE!!!!!

I bought it today on VINYL.....

Its sounds real nice, I wish it woulda been colored vinyl but fuck it. this album is one of the best beastie's album besides hello nasty.

The gatefold on the LP is HUGE. I almost wanna hang it on my wall but fuck THAT , this is the remaster you cant fuck around like that.

whitey
02-17-2009, 11:26 PM
one thing i forgot to mention that i think is really dope, is they broke up the bboypalooza at the end into seperate tracks so its a lot easier to navigate on cd. the whole bboypalooza shit is dope. i wish they would have turned them into real songs and they could have had a double album with it.

INF
02-17-2009, 11:28 PM
I was surprised it wasnt 2 LP's

when I got home I was like wTf when it was a huge gate fold with one album in it.still a banga though