PDA

View Full Version : 300,000,000 against 545. Is it time for a Revolutionary War? Or an Evolutionary War??

L~>1<~NKS
02-18-2009, 12:00 PM
I got this email a couple weeks ago:

Subject: Fw: 545 vs 300,000,000

Date: Saturday, February 7, 2009, 7:51 PM

A REALLY INTERESTING PERSPECTIVE!!

A very quick and concise read that explains who is responsible for what goes on in this country. It is not political.

545 vs 300,000,000
EVERY CITIZEN NEEDS TO READ THIS AND THINK ABOUT WHAT THIS JOURNALIST HAS SCRIPTED IN THIS MESSAGE. ; READ IT AND THEN REALLY THINK ABOUT OUR CURRENT POLITICAL DEBACLE.Charley Reese has been a journalist for 49 years.

545 PEOPLE
By Charlie Reese
Politicians are the only people in the world who create problems and then campaign against them.

Have you ever wondered, if both the Democrats and the Republicans are against deficits, WHY do we have deficits?

Have you ever wondered, if all the politicians are against inflation and high taxes, WHY do we have inflation and high taxes?

You and I don't propose a federal budget. The president does.

You and I don't have the Constitutional authority to vote on appropriations. The House of representatives does.

You and I don't write the tax code, Congress does.

You and I don't set fiscal policy, Congress does.

You and I don't control monetary policy, theFederal Reserve Bank does.

One hundred senators, 435 congressmen, one president, and nine Supreme Court justices 545 human beings out of the 300 million are directly, legally, morally, and individually responsible for the domestic problems that plague this country.

I excluded the members of the Federal Reserve Board because that problem was created by the Congress. In 1913, Congress delegated its Constitutional duty to provide a sound currency to a federally chartered, but private, central bank.

I excluded all the special interests and lobbyists for a sound reason. They have no legal authority. They have no ability to coerce a senator, a congressman, or a president to do one cotton-pickingthing. I don't care if they offer a politician $1 million dollars in cash.
The politician has the powe r to accept or reject it. No matter what the lobbyist promises, it is the legislator's responsibility to determine how he votes.

Those 545 human beings spend much of their energy convincing you that what they did is not their fault. They cooperate in this common con regardless of party.

What separates a politician from a normal human being is an excessive amount of gall. No normal human being would have the gall of a Speaker, who stood up and criticized the President for creating deficits. The president can only propose a budget. He cannot force the Congress to accept it.

The Constitution, which is the supreme law of the land , gives sole responsibility to the House of Representatives for originating and approving appropriations and taxes. Who is the speaker of the House? Nancy Pelosi. She is the leader of the majority party.
She and fellow House members, not the president, can approve any budget they want. If the president vetoes it, they can pass it over his veto if theyagree to.

It seems inconceivable to me that a nation of 300 million can not replace 545 people who stand convicted -- by present facts -- of incompetence and irresponsibility. I can't think of a singledomestic problem that is not traceable directly to those 545 people. When you fully g rasp the plain truth that 545 people exercise the power of the federal government, then it must follow that what exists is what they want to exist.

If the tax code is unfair, it's because they want it unfair.

If the budget is in the red, it's because they want it in the red .

If the Army & Marines are in IRAQ , it's because they want them in IRAQ

If they do not receive social security but are on an elite retirement plan not available to the people, it's because they want it that way.

There are no insoluble government problems.

Do not let these 545 people shift the blame to bureaucrats, whom they hire and whose jobs they can abolish; to lobbyists, whose gifts and advice they can reject; to regulators, to whom they give the power to regulate and from whom they can take this power. Above all, do not let them con you into the belief that there exists disembodied mystical forces like "the economy," "inflation," or "politics" that prevent them from doing what they take an oath to do.

Those 545 people, and they alone, are responsible.

They, and they alone, have the power.

They, and they alone, should be held accountable by the pe ople who are their bosses.

Provided the voters have the gumption to manage their own employees.

We should vote all of them out of office and clean up their mess!

Charlie Reese is a former columnist of theOrlando Sentinel Newspaper.

What you do with this article now that you have read it.......... is up to you.

Alot of us know that the revolutionary war wasn't really about lands and "freedom"... it was about the implementation of the monetary system

But now that there's these new technological mediums of communication like the internet and older mediums like Hip Hop and knowing that revolution hasn' t really done much good historically in most cases as evolution has....

Do we actually need more Revolution - or more Evolution?

Vote

TheBoarzHeadBoy
02-18-2009, 02:10 PM
Long live the confederacy!

Vote for Guy Fawkes, Anarchy '12

Uncle Steezo
02-18-2009, 02:12 PM
pure uncut dope.

ALCATRAZ
02-18-2009, 02:31 PM
nigga i been knew dat but still what can a lower level nigga like myself do to help... not much i bet

drippie k
02-18-2009, 09:04 PM
If the Army & Marines are in IRAQ , it's because they want them in IRAQ
doy

L~>1<~NKS
02-18-2009, 09:17 PM
Wasn't this in KTL?

SKAMPOE
02-18-2009, 09:26 PM
Ill Shit.

L~>1<~NKS
02-19-2009, 05:09 PM
Trick is how to get the message across to the troops

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-19-2009, 05:51 PM
That is an extremely simplified and short-sighted view of our government.

Our government IS fucked up and has a lot of problems.

But WE elect our leaders. There is nobody to blame but ourselves, for electing these 545 people.

And I'd be willing to say that most of them want what's best for everyone.

But the system is inherently flawed.

But I don't see anybody else coming up with a better system.

Name one...

People are quick to criticize, but a perfect situation isn't possible, and criticism without suggesting an alternative is easy and fun, but essentially useless.

Mumm Ra
02-19-2009, 07:08 PM
That is an extremely simplified and short-sighted view of our government.

Our government IS fucked up and has a lot of problems.

But WE elect our leaders. There is nobody to blame but ourselves, for electing these 545 people.

And I'd be willing to say that most of them want what's best for everyone.

But the system is inherently flawed.

But I don't see anybody else coming up with a better system.

Name one...

People are quick to criticize, but a perfect situation isn't possible, and criticism without suggesting an alternative is easy and fun, but essentially useless.
I'd be willing to say that you are retarded

Uncle Steezo
02-19-2009, 07:23 PM
Cool Dan is happy with a dick in his mouth as long as its not in his ass.

i can only elect 3 out of 545
one rep
one sen
one prez

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-19-2009, 07:43 PM
I guess. I like the system.

It isn't perfect, but it is the best system available.

And when you have a society, it isn't up to you, Gavin, or any other individual, to appoint leaders. THe country, united, picks leaders. The people as a group, have the power, and if they make fucked up decisions, where does the blame ultimately lie?

How is there a dick in my mouth?

I don't trust the government and think they are pretty fucked up, and partisan politics disgusts me.

But I am free to do what I want, and I enjoy my career and I get paid well.

And EVERYONE in America has the same opportunity. and if they don't like it, they are free to leave.

Again, it isn't perfect, but it is far from horrible, especially in comparison to the alternatives.

Does that mean people should all shut up and be happy?

No. Constructive criticism and PLANS of action are how things get changed. And regardless of what a bunch of sad motherfuckers want to tell you, there has been a great deal of progress in the country and the world

But a bunch of faggots whining with no suggestions doesn't help a damn thing

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-19-2009, 07:45 PM
I'd be willing to say that you are retarded

What you say doesn't matter.

All you do is condescend and pretend to be smart.

THat is why you are poor and unhappy.

Not because of the Federal government.

"You are retarded"

That is very helpful and constructive. I'm sure you are going to change the world with that winning attitude!

Good luck, fag.

You will never change the world because you look Harry Potter

ALCATRAZ
02-19-2009, 07:53 PM
cooldan when u gonna post a pic of ur ugly ass broad

Visionz
02-19-2009, 07:53 PM
Its oversimplified and incorrect to think the power rest squarely on those 545 people.

The CIA doesn't even have to go to congress for money. They can get plenty of cash just through all the drug trade and whatever other dummy companies they have operating w/in the US.

regardless we do have control who our local officials are. I suggest finding one you really like and doing your best to convince friends in the area to get involved. It's the only way if you're going to change the system from within. We'll have to chip away at the mountain a lil' at a time.

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-19-2009, 07:55 PM
cooldan when u gonna post a pic of ur ugly ass broad

As soon as you post a picture of your fine, thick-booty grandmother, "g".

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-19-2009, 07:57 PM
Its oversimplified and incorrect to think the power rest squarely on those 545 people.

The CIA doesn't even have to go to congress for money. They can get plenty of cash just through all the drug trade and whatever other dummy companies they have operating w/in the US.

regardless we do have control who our local officials are. I suggest finding one you really like and doing your best to convince friends in the area to get involved. It's the only way if you're going to change the system from within. We'll have to chip away at the mountain a lil' at a time.

That is true. And it seems like a tedious process. But if you step back and look from afar, there has been an amazing amount of social change already in a nation that is still relatively young.

Again, it is far from perfect and no one should rest on their laurels.

But for these people to imply that all elected officials are evil is as narrow-minded as someone thinking they are all saints.

Uncle Steezo
02-19-2009, 08:01 PM
dan that was a very athletic display of playing the fence. ever study ballet?

"i don't trust the gov, i hate the politics"
"you don't like it..leave"
"you can criticize and change"
"complaining does nothing"
"its bad but not horrible"
"i love it"

all that double talk.

Visionz
02-19-2009, 08:05 PM
That is true. And it seems like a tedious process. But if you step back and look from afar, there has been an amazing amount of social change already in a nation that is still relatively young.

Again, it is far from perfect and no one should rest on their laurels.

But for these people to imply that all elected officials are evil is as narrow-minded as someone thinking they are all saints.
Ron Paul is an elected official so there's hope for the dissident voice to be heard but people have to be organized and people have to know what they stand for and want changes they want to see. Without vision no one is getting anywhere.

I do have a lot of solutions in mind but solutions mean a complete overall in most cases and often a threat to those with real power (or atleast they feel that way)

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-19-2009, 08:06 PM
dan that was a very athletic display of playing the fence. ever study ballet?

"i don't trust the gov, i hate the politics"
"you don't like it..leave"
"you can criticize and change"
"complaining does nothing"
"its bad but not horrible"
"i love it"

all that double talk.

What are you saying? THat somebody has to take an exteme stance?

EVERY time somebody takes an extreme stance, they are wrong.

The truth, or reality, or whatever, always lies somewhere in the middle.

I am happy with my life.

And that makes people mad for some reason.

Our government is fucked up.

But all governments are fucked up.

But government is necessary.

Shit IS complex. Don't try to make it simple.

You are educated, Gavin. Don't be stupid

If people don't like it, the PEOPLE have the power to change it. And that is the beauty of the system that you all like to bitch about it.

And if people bitch about it, but had some sort of logical suggestion on how to improve it, I would respect that.

But they just bitch because they are sad faggots.

Dick Cheney
02-19-2009, 09:11 PM
Most the world could be a sewage pipe and still not be able to run shit. You fuckers don't have power because you couldn't handle having that power. There's people in Afghanistan that NEED TO DIE.
If I wasn't so fucking important I'd be over there putting bullets in babies myself. They aren't kids. They're very young terrorist and the quicker you limp-bastards accept that they deserves to be exterminated the better off you will be.

________
FOXYANALL (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/cam/FOXYANALL/)

Uncle Steezo
02-19-2009, 09:31 PM
why is gov necessary?

i think change is the least likely in this system.
i have seen nations like japan even the UK oust their leaders due to incompetence or wrong doing. people in america are content with available options.
it has nothing to do with liking life.
you are content with a gov that will take YOUR tax dollars, without your permission, to bail out GM, a private company, so that they can stay out of bankruptcy and lay off 40,00 MORE workers in 2009.

thats why i say dick in the mouth.
because if they took $30k off the top then you'd be mad.
dick in the ass.

but since they will bleed you slow over the next 30 yrs you can accept that
like you can only accept options that are presented to you.

i put a gun to your head and say "fuck or suck!"
you would choose suck because getting fucked would hurt.

there is a 3rd and 4th option
3rd: do neither and get killed
4th: take the gun.

Dick Cheney
02-19-2009, 09:45 PM
why is gov necessary?

i have seen nations like japan even the UK oust their leaders due to incompetence or wrong doing. people in america are content with available options.
you are content with a gov that will take YOUR tax dollars, without your permission, to bail out GM, a private company, so that they can stay out of bankruptcy and lay off 40,00 MORE workers in 2009.

dick in the ass.

Without the government people would tear themselves apart. They need to be told what to do and how to act. They need direction and manipulation otherwise you get a bunch of thugs running around with guns fucking people up. If anyone is going to raping and killing its going to be us and you bastards should loose any thoughts of trying to take over for the professionals.

________
xNAUGHTYNAOMIx (http://www.girlcamfriend.com/cam/xNAUGHTYNAOMIx/)

Sky Blue Danny Kid
02-19-2009, 09:46 PM
why is gov necessary?

dick in the ass.

That is nonsense.

With that kind of talk, you might as well just pack it in and start designing sparkly uniforms for palehorse's commune.

Uncle Steezo
02-19-2009, 10:45 PM
exactly.

cannot see options that are not presented to you.

suck or fuck.

Killa BB
02-19-2009, 10:54 PM
This is all giving me political rashes and presidential nightmares... ugh!

Mumm Ra
02-20-2009, 07:16 AM
What you say doesn't matter.

All you do is condescend and pretend to be smart.

THat is why you are poor and unhappy.

Not because of the Federal government.

"You are retarded"

That is very helpful and constructive. I'm sure you are going to change the world with that winning attitude!

Good luck, fag.

You will never change the world because you look Harry Potter
I was just calling it how I saw it, I already know there's no hope of turning you into a smart person so no sense in me trying
I really liked how you put forth 8 times the effort I did just to accomplish making yourself look even more ignorant :frusty:

And I'd be willing to say that most of them want what's best for everyone.I don't trust the government and think they are pretty fucked up

Robert
02-20-2009, 07:22 AM
^^^Those are not contradictory statements.