PDA

View Full Version : White strippers, it's ok to be poor and handicapped

TSA
02-18-2009, 08:44 PM
but atleast be good at stripping

this is the universal call for white women to step their stripping game up to new millenium standards.

-Derek.

EAGLE EYE
02-18-2009, 08:46 PM
you cant even get into a strip club unless you cross the border.

TSA
02-18-2009, 08:49 PM
I've had a resident whore or too strip for ya boy. Last night was the first tony hawk pro stripper but she was off duty and doing it cause she was in a hotel room with me my friend from the army, THE COKE HEAD WIGGER (the return), and his odd friend.

but gave a horrible performance other then when she would wrap her legs around your waist and do sit ups with her naked vag leaving razor burn residue on your fly nigger jeans.

she had very strong legs.

Art Vandelay
02-18-2009, 08:51 PM
yeah, strippers usually give the performance of a lifetime for 3 fags in a hotel room that aren't tipping

TSA
02-18-2009, 08:57 PM
only 2 out of 4 of us were fags and she generally had no rhymth or skillz like the other white females that i've seen strip to the nude

EAGLE EYE
I've had a resident whore or too strip for ya boy. Last night was the first tony hawk pro stripper but she was off duty and doing it cause she was in a hotel room with me my friend from the army, THE COKE HEAD WIGGER (the return), and his odd friend.

but gave a horrible performance other then when she would wrap her legs around your waist and do sit ups with her naked vag leaving razor burn residue on your fly nigger jeans.

she had very strong legs.

Tony Hawk Pro Stripper?? LOL ...

yeah, strippers usually give the performance of a lifetime for 3 fags in a hotel room that aren't tipping

buahahahahaha!

check two
lol at trying to diss strippers when he's never even been to a strip club before.

Uncle Steezo
02-18-2009, 08:58 PM
pics or it never happened

TSA
02-18-2009, 08:58 PM
you dont have to believe me.
the coke head wigger too pics but doesn't have pic mail and doesn't know how to upload pics to computers cause he's a coke head wigger.
he rolled quarters down her ass crack into cups.
you dont have to believe me.
lol at trying to diss strippers when he's never even been to a strip club before.
yeah, and i dont want to go. Im pouring Southern Comfort down womens ass crack and cheeks with my mouth open at the bottom then saying "WOOoooo!" for free.

Wu-Tang Forum Internet Poster
02-18-2009, 09:03 PM
Southern Comfort is disgusting, but it was my number 1 aid for getting pussy in high school, because young stupid bitches enjoyed its sweet flavor

Uncle Steezo
02-18-2009, 09:06 PM
Does handicapped trailer trash asshole taste good with a pocket change and SoCo chaser?

Prolifical ENG
02-18-2009, 09:08 PM
mostly they are bad....but there are maybe 20% that are really good. the ones freshly imported from romania are the ones that are bad.

TSA
02-18-2009, 09:10 PM
she wasn't handicapped she had exceptionally strong legs and isn't from a trailer she's from a farm, where horse riding gave her exceptionally strong legs.
i just tasted like the alcohol and not the jiggly unwashed ass.
i left early cause i had school and a job interview.
so did she.
elohel.
2 more WHORES came by (turns out the cokehead wigger is like the walmart of bust downs)
they were the same wack young ladies from my last nebraska epic that dyked out on eachother LIVE for real niggas with tats and bloody coke noses.

I went home before they wilded out but evidentally i missed some wild shit which i'll elaborate on once my boy "The New Gumby" calls back for round 4 of his epic vacation from Iraq.

TSA
02-18-2009, 09:12 PM
i can't stress how strong her legs are. she would have made and excellent runner had she not been sucking all that dick for no money.

(btw its was all while 2short was playing, eloheL!)

Art Vandelay
02-18-2009, 09:31 PM
she's from a farm, where horse riding gave her exceptionally strong legs.

so she felt at home when she saw your nostrils

http://www.toadhollowstudio.com/images/scan6d1.jpg

Uncle Steezo
02-18-2009, 09:41 PM
LO fuckin L

LORD NOSE
02-18-2009, 09:44 PM
these niggas is funny

DJMethods
02-19-2009, 05:57 AM
Fa real? Did you get a lapdance and shit, or was she just up on the pole? I've had shitty pole dancers give lapdances and the shit was WILD, they just work better on another pole.

You gotta learn to pick ya strippers boy, or you gonna be throwing money away. Also, if the bitch takes you to the back room where it's open, she aint into you, if she takes you out the VERY back, that bitch is gonna work for it.

Mumm Ra
02-19-2009, 07:48 AM
damn I haven't been to a strip club in ages
say what you want but I don't dig em that much, seeing all the desperate dirtbags throwing money at girls trained to get money out of you always made it seem a little pathetic
one of my best friends was a stripper and she was never broke tho
bitch was makin 3 to 500 a night or so

TSA
02-19-2009, 08:28 AM
so she felt at home when she saw your nostrils

http://www.toadhollowstudio.com/images/scan6d1.jpg
AHAHAHAHahahaha
aAHAhahahAHa
aAHAhahahahahaH!!

TSA
02-19-2009, 08:31 AM
Fa real? Did you get a lapdance and shit, or was she just up on the pole? I've had shitty pole dancers give lapdances and the shit was WILD, they just work better on another pole.

You gotta learn to pick ya strippers boy, or you gonna be throwing money away. Also, if the bitch takes you to the back room where it's open, she aint into you, if she takes you out the VERY back, that bitch is gonna work for it.

we all set up chair in a circle and she SERVE niggas. for free, but was evidentally a pro, i wasn't convinced other then her more-amazing-then-sexy stunts. but i've also see white strippers on TV and shit, kinda boring.

there was no back room though, just a shitty hotel.