PDA

View Full Version : The Official "Why the fuck are you on Wucorp on the weekend?" Thread

Robert
02-20-2009, 07:56 AM
Feel free to post your pathetic excuses in here.

Pathetic excuses include: I have no money, I'm lonely, I'm thirty plus years old and lonely, I'm fat, I'm ugly (it appears I have accidently summed up the life of a mystery Wucorp poster. Guess who?) etc.

If you have real responsibilities like a family and children please ignore this thread. Thankfully, I have come to realize very few of you are mentally stable enough to raise a child or have a healthy relationship with anything beyond a pet dog.

I hope that this way we can once and for all establish why so many of you are such twisted individuals.

I decided not to go out tonight because one of my friends had a brilliant idea to start drinking tomorrow at 9am so I am saving myself for that (pathetic excuse). On the plus side it gave me a chance to see my parents (legit excuse).

Then on Sunday I'm off to see Pharcyde and Q-tip amongst others while chewing my face off.

Add on.

Durag
02-20-2009, 08:00 AM
Im on here coz its only 1pm and im still at work. I dont think ive EVER logged on here at the weekend.

Although sometimes when im taking a shit, i go to the forum on my phone to see whats happeneing (wu-corp moves quicker than the fashion industry, fall behind and it can leave you for dead), and its funny to see Skamp STILL posting on a saturday evening.

Edgar Erebus
02-20-2009, 08:01 AM
Because I had to go home from the university to have my moms wash my clothes.

Robert
02-20-2009, 08:11 AM
Because I had to go home from the university to have my moms wash my clothes.

Is this true or are you fucking with me?

Would you feel offended if I put this in the lame excuse category?

Or are you just being hilarious?

I just can't make up my fucking mind!

DJMethods
02-20-2009, 08:13 AM
Giggin tomozzo and dont wanna be hung over while doing it. plus footy's on, i love footy.

SHRAP
02-20-2009, 08:13 AM
i just got home from work bitches, i stopped here on my way 2 ebay to order some obama inauguration dvd for somebody that better fuckin pay me for it

Robert
02-20-2009, 08:15 AM
and its funny to see Skamp STILL posting on a saturday evening.

And that's what I'm interested in. What is he doing?

Planning hilarious air horn pranks?

KAIMING FREW WIF DUH HEET?

Getting high with the half closed third eye?

Researching (copying and pasting)?

Eating pork while learning the lessons?

So many questions.......

SL33
02-20-2009, 09:52 AM
my knee is injured....

Robert
02-20-2009, 10:06 AM
my knee is injured....

Oh yeah? Tell us more?

SHRAP
02-20-2009, 10:12 AM
Oh yeah? Tell us more?

he forgot his kneepads

http://www.fcbd.com/catalog/images/pw_knee_pads.gif

SL33
02-20-2009, 10:17 AM
Oh yeah? Tell us more?

i fucked it up on practice...torn cartillage

@ shrap: i'll be wearing plenty of those....

Robert
02-20-2009, 10:22 AM
Now there are some very regular "users" (we will use this word due to the connotations of addiction surrounding it) who are every weekend.

It is essential that they respond. Crucial really.

The first step to getting help is admitting you have a problem. I know a lot of you have multiple problems (and I'm no Slothy Fitzpatrick) so lets take some baby steps together.

Uncle Steezo
02-20-2009, 01:37 PM
5TKerWEQono

02-20-2009, 02:34 PM
I have no money. plus I owe about 1000$ to friends...

cutn' heads
02-20-2009, 02:44 PM
i might check it out saturday or sunday if i get bored. but i'm not gonna log in so i won't feel like much of a loser...

TSA
02-20-2009, 02:58 PM
Im going out tonight, my friend came back from the army and we've been having debauched adventures with scandalous women, this weekend should be no different. another friend from WAY back is having a b-day party and according to his invite list on facebook its whores galore

i got a shitty hair cut and was gonna stay in until it all grew back (i hate it that much) but i've stepped up my goofy hat game 10 fold and i feel confident going out with a cloak over my shitty doo.

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-20-2009, 03:04 PM
I was outside this whole day, was on Corp at work for a few minutes before, but that's that.

Yes, I don't have anything to do actually, it's 9 P.M. here, I'm checking some beats, writing rhymes, the usual. I rather do something, anything, than nothing.

drippie k
02-20-2009, 06:38 PM
i never have plans in the afternoon other than gettin high with the roomies while vegitating watching that 70's show reruns and stuffing our faces with bagel bites...i might go to a movie with some chick tonite but i dunno if she's working...tomorrow night sounds pretty promising, crown royale seems to be calling my name from afar

Professor Poopsnagle
02-20-2009, 06:41 PM
I just fucked 12 different girls and some guy took all my beer so now I'm on Wu Corp reading how y'all virgin cockwads get down.

Tyler Durden
02-20-2009, 09:19 PM
No cash in my pockets.
It's 2:17 in the morn and I've just came back from a friends house warming party.
Can't really see too good. Carlsburg working right now.
Masta Killa in my ear, wife asleep on the couch, gotta be up at 9 to do some college work.
Contractual Procedures baby, a U-God track just came on right now.
Called "I'm talkin to you" I need to reflect right now.
Music sounds better drunk.

EAGLE EYE
02-20-2009, 10:11 PM
well...

cuz my room mates fiance and sister tried making us watch a chic flick after KFC chickens and other extravaGAVIN grilled meals.

If it cheers you broke wu Corp fucks up, im driving out of state tomorrow to my cousins college to party and wrap it up.

Some of you need grungy lessons. But I digress, Im gonna keep pounding whiskeys and doing my last minute work details before the weekend really starts.

AND WE GOT 3 JARS OF THAT STANK SHIT ON THE COUNTER.

Dokuro
02-20-2009, 10:12 PM
bord wating fo the wife to get home

BRONZBODY
02-20-2009, 11:29 PM
cus i really dont have anything else to do on a saturday...i really dont have a life...i work and i go to school....sure im not on here all the time like tissa or skamp-deezil but i do come here.....other that that i go fuck with my ex girl in streetfighter 2 on snes...best of 10 i win i get some brain..she wins i gotta get to eating...

Paranoid
02-20-2009, 11:33 PM
Cuz I fuckin feel like it

I was hanging out with a friend playin Street Fighter 4 but he just left. I just got the game in the mail today and I had to take time to play it for several hours

And cuz I have plans for saturday/sunday

Dokuro
02-20-2009, 11:39 PM
I just fucked 12 different girls and some guy took all my beer so now I'm on Wu Corp reading how y'all virgin cockwads get down.
http://www.thebullshitcard.com/bullshit.jpg

Dokuro
02-20-2009, 11:41 PM
oh shit sorry man thoght you were shrap you know becouse the pic you had

fuck it i still smell bullshit

The Hound
02-20-2009, 11:50 PM
Then on Sunday I'm off to see Pharcyde and Q-tip amongst others while chewing my face off.

HAHA

PING .... THE FUCK OFFFFFFFFF

i have a cunt of a hangover, so i'm on here

EAGLE EYE
02-21-2009, 12:47 AM
cus i really dont have anything else to do on a saturday...i really dont have a life...i work and i go to school....sure im not on here all the time like tissa or skamp-deezil but i do come here.....other that that i go fuck with my ex girl in streetfighter 2 on snes...best of 10 i win i get some brain..she wins i gotta get to eating...

so what cha got to eat kid?

You know what they say up north bout those jimmy dean breakfast bowls

its the new sex

ALCATRAZ
02-21-2009, 12:58 AM
looks like the threadstarter jus needed an excuse to let niggaz kno hes goin 2 a concert.... congrats.... want a cookie?

SKAMPOE
02-21-2009, 01:11 AM
well, me and my wife, we dun ranned thru all them youngstas chambers, we tired of the club scene and the bar hoppin n shit, we on a whole other level, we enjoy each other's company in clouds of sinse shmoke, we always love makin it a blockbuster night lol. but in the summer theres always familty get togethers we attend to shits be live too.

Soul Controller
02-21-2009, 06:03 AM
here on the weekend cos. i fucked up my right knee playing footy last nite.
no work today is the benefit :D

and browseing this place :S

Longbongcilvaringz
02-21-2009, 06:19 AM
Week days and weekends are scarcely different for me.

I don't have an excuse for being on here at all.

The weekend is no different.

SHRAP
02-21-2009, 09:02 AM
i just came home from work again, goin to work tonight, we had a meeting on friday morning where they told us a lot of good shit. turns out yall americans is gonna be eatin your own shit to survive while a fella ridin clean :lmao: bitches

Ginnsey
02-21-2009, 09:12 AM
i work saturdays......so i have a look on my lunch break