PDA

View Full Version : Help with stock/render

GhettoGnom
09-09-2005, 07:17 AM
Hey :) I make sigs, mostly with anime/counter-strike/serious sam 2 stocks/renders... Most because that's what I like doin', but I also want to make alot of rap sigs, but it so fuckin difficult to find renders!!! Of course I can only fin some stock, but I'm not good at rendering images, so if I'm gonna just find normal stocks, it need to have a 1-coloured background... So pls, if anyone can find some rap renders, or rap stocks with only one bg color, pls help me out here...

Rapers I like:

-Benzino
-Ja Rule (and about everyone in The Inc.)
-Wu-Tang
-Pharoahe Monch
-EPMD
-Wyclef Jean
-Afroman
-N*E*R*D
-Common
-De La Soul
-Gorillaz
-Mark Ronson
-Busta Rhymes
-Madcon
-Mystikal
-Redman
-Public Enemy
-Timbaland & Magoo
-Rahzel
-Twista
-Z-Ro
-Warren G
-Zola

All I can think of right now, just don't give me anything Shady Records, G-unit shit!! :P

edit:

Also love Lucky Dube and Bob Marley(reagge, not rap, I know! :P )

Skellington
09-09-2005, 07:28 AM
Damn, you like "Rapers" man???? :):):)

LOL j/p

But, you should make the renders yourself man, I do.

Reggie_Noble
09-09-2005, 07:31 AM
GhettoGnom = best username in the history of WTC

GhettoGnom
09-09-2005, 07:33 AM
haha, ease down on the dissin, I'm no good at making renders, so I'll mess up the sigs, if I make the renders myself.... No one got a site with hip-hop renders or anything? Pls give me some shit :)

And my nick pwns... It's classic man :D (I know that it's GhettoGnome, with an e, but I'm from norway, and here gnome is written without the e, so my nick is without the e :D

Skellington
09-09-2005, 07:35 AM
Hmmmm nah man, you should realy try it y'rself.....Pen tool is the best way to create them man.

GhettoGnom
09-09-2005, 07:36 AM
Hmm... Shall try the pen tool, have tryin some rendering before, but I just aint no good...

Skellington
09-09-2005, 08:09 AM
If you train with the pen tool you'll do fine, do you know how to work the pen tool? Might wanna get some tutorials otherwise.

GhettoGnom
09-09-2005, 08:10 AM
Hmm... never actually used it, so if you got a tut, pls post :P :)

Skellington
09-09-2005, 08:15 AM
Ehhhhmmmm....try www.good-tutorial.com (http://www.good-tutorial.com)
I learned alot there so....

GhettoGnom
09-09-2005, 08:17 AM
Haha, me too.... Btw, your link didnt work :P its tutorial with an s behind, tutorials :P :D But still, I don't find alot of pics, so if someone got a site with pics, stocks or renders, pls post...

Hz Deep
09-09-2005, 09:47 AM
I ain't really got much use for 'em, but I've seen a lot of people on other forums reffering to these pre-cut renders as PSD's or Pre-cut PSD's, try searching for that instead on google or sumthin' and you might have a bit more luck.
Pz.

P.S.
The 'magnetic lasso' tool might be worth using as long as the BG ain't really complex.

GhettoGnom
09-09-2005, 09:54 AM
ok, thnx, will try it :)

Skellington
09-09-2005, 11:07 AM
Haha, me too.... Btw, your link didnt work :P its tutorial with an s behind, tutorials :P :D But still, I don't find alot of pics, so if someone got a site with pics, stocks or renders, pls post...
Sorry 'bout the 'S', but you gotta check that site out man to learn to work with y'r pen tool otherwise you'll never be able to create y'r own renders.....

It ain't realy that cool to use other peoples renders etc....u know.

Razorsharp
09-09-2005, 11:38 AM
welcome.. u have to render them ya self mang

GhettoGnom
09-09-2005, 02:27 PM
Thnx, haven't have much time today dough, have been busy with cs, and for the first time in my whole life I have made an vector sig :) Have rendered two pics dough, and of one of them, i made an' sig :) (one of the pics, had a plain bg, so I just needed to use the magic wand :D )

tancen
05-25-2006, 09:17 AM
lol madcon

born invincible
05-25-2006, 11:34 AM
i use the polygonal lasso tool to cut out images... extract tool with the history brush works ight too.