PDA

View Full Version : Real hip hop kills hip hop.

TSA
02-21-2009, 03:10 PM
Have you guys met the new breed of fag?

They're 'super hip hop' but ONLY listen to white backpack rappers?

and they were skateboards all through highschool until they decided they were the most hiphop ppl alive and started listening to Eydeas or whatever you call the fag.

in 2005.

Like, these ppl really think the..hip hop as fuck.

I think, more then anything backpackers are ruining hip hop, which was a inclusive interpersonal community of competition and culture, but now you have a brand of ppl deciding that other ppl aren't.....hip hop.

the ppl i met last night, which is a long story so i'll tell if asked

1. Had never heard Big Pun and didn't wanna give him a chance cause he was 'gangster' and they hate 'gangster rap'

2. Were insulting Dr. Dre.

3. thought Eminem was dope the 'hated him as a person' even though they've never met him.

You can say all you want about Gucci Mane fans and ppl that listen to the south only but those ppl don't claim to be more hip hop then others. They know what their music is and respect the other brand of hip hop, but just don't listen to it too often and if Dr. Dre came on they would sit back and enjoy hot shit they grew up on.

Lil wayne fans and the like aren't ruining rap....it's backpackers and 'real hip hawpers' that are hell bent on using rap as a means to prove a point just like they've been doing with everything they like in their lives

1. dressing
2. skateboarding
3. political views.

All these things they couldn't just do. They'll dress a certain way and physically hate ppl that dress another. They'll skateboard and physically hate people that don't or look like they wouldn't. They'll get into poltics just to prove they're super against the grain and physically hate all politicians and insult ppl that don't share their views as 'sheep' or 'brainwashed'.

it's disgusting but this attitude has seeped into hip hop with a force and these immortal techniques only feed with dickless yerning to compensate for not going to community college cause of your lack of self esteem.

Backpackers are a virus.

TSA
02-21-2009, 03:16 PM
and it was KRS ONE that gave birth to the notion that one person can be more H1p Hasdp then another person based on how nerdy they are about it.

I fucked up the 'party' sonning the living shit out of all rejected white nerds, their lack of pussy, and asked them who was enrolled in school...shit that i often say on here to ppl what use hip hop or politics as a self righteous esteem peg and it was hilarious, but my getting that real boiled down to the realization that backpackers believe 'black hip hop' is flat out inferior to their own.
no joke.

i've even heard on here 'black hip hop fans ruined rap'. I think its going to be a gradual rock n rollization of rap where it's going to get whiter and whiter until white ppl truely believe black ppl can't and don't rap.

I dont hate any of the artists that make their music except i have no respect for immortal technique for what he's doing to highschool drop outs, but at the same time Im aware of the damaging they're doing to the hip hop community and it's sickening.

there's a breed of 'hip hop fans' that pride themselves in no respecting ppl like Dr. Dre, and guess what, they're more hip hop then you.

RAW-TASTE
02-21-2009, 03:57 PM
i seen ppl like that around. some fuckin skater fag who thinks eminem is the greatest rapper ever and dickrides him, but dismisses legends like nas and pun, and don't know who rakim is.
these are the guys who make up the negative stereotype for 'white hiphop listeners'

and i seen BIG gucci mane, jeezy, bun-b, u no, south fans who know their hiphop so i gotta agree wit u on this one ahhahaha

EAGLE EYE
02-21-2009, 04:13 PM

and they were skateboards all through highschool until they decided they were the most hiphop ppl alive and started listening to Eydeas or whatever you call the fag.

in 2005.

I think, more then anything backpackers are ruining hip hop, which was a inclusive interpersonal community of competition and culture, but now you have a brand of ppl deciding that other ppl aren't.....hip hop.

1. Had never heard Big Pun and didn't wanna give him a chance cause he was 'gangster' and they hate 'gangster rap'

3. thought Eminem was dope the 'hated him as a person' even though they've never met him.

You can say all you want about Gucci Mane fans and ppl that listen to the south only but those ppl don't claim to be more hip hop then others. They know what their music is and respect the other brand of hip hop, but just don't listen to it too often and if Dr. Dre came on they would sit back and enjoy hot shit they grew up on.

Lil wayne fans and the like aren't ruining rap....it's backpackers and 'real hip hawpers' that are hell bent on using rap as a means to prove a point just like they've been doing with everything they like in their lives

1. dressing
2. skateboarding
3. political views.

All these things they couldn't just do. They'll dress a curtain way and physically hate ppl that dress another. They'll skateboard and physically hate people that don't or look like they wouldn't. They'll get into poltics just to prove they're super against the grain and physically hate all politicians and insult ppl that don't share their views as 'sheep' or 'brainwashed'.

it's disgusting but this attitude has seeped into hip hop with a force and these immortal techniques only feed with dickless yerning to compensate for not going to community college cause of your lack of self esteem.

Backpackers are a virus.

BUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHHAHAHAHHAHHAAHH good points Fatty!

But your hatred towards the skateboarding community it unjustified. I'm pretty good at reading ppl and its pretty obvious you were bullied or physically beat by skateboarders in high school

On a side note I met one of these Viruses at a bar recently and wanted to punch him in the face. These douchers are getting out of hand.

By the way I told your fgt ass to listen to La The Darkman's latest mixtape. Hes got gucci on it rapping over a dre beat.

Wu-Rapatician.
02-21-2009, 04:24 PM
70s prepared hip-hop
80s made hip-hop
90s perfected hip-hop
00s killed hip-hop

Knowsayin?

TSA
02-21-2009, 04:25 PM
AHAHAHAHahahahH!!

no i wasn't beat by skateboarders but i do remember in middle school they HATED hip hop and saw it as proof of their superiority to 'conformists' and now they're all about it.

they're also always ron paul supporters.

but ill listen to the LA mixtape soon. dont worry queef.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-21-2009, 04:34 PM
Well done for finally realising all these points after 20k posts, you do realise youre talking about ALL the people who post in hip hopshops dont you?

What do you think ive been doing with all my time in the Hiphop shop over the last few months?? theres no point argueing about hip hop with teenage eastern europeans and white euro's. Its best just to have fun with them

of course theyll all come out now and try to pretend they never had these views, because alot of them actually try to get on TSA's side

but you still have 20k posts on said website = LOL

And i have no idea where youvr all of a sudden got this "skatboarding" thing from. Real Hip Hops ALWAYS been huge part of skating, all my Skate videos from the past have the best hip hop on them. Derrick your just a sheltered loser who trys to dress like a frat boy, skater hate people like you, and you are bitter because of it.

Uncle Steezo
02-21-2009, 04:35 PM
this is why you hate the GOD
XFTYq3Z1P6w
REPENT!
Z1QkUzFl_Ng
you do realize that in the eyes of the older gods your unsubstantiated homofication of THE TEACHER puts you in the same category as the topic of your rant.

his "NERDINESS" is what is holding the line to prevent hiop hop from getting snatched like jazz and rock music.

todays rock music is a total perversion lil richard's rock music. i wonder if he, chuck berry and fatz domino had been a lil "NERDY" about their creation would folks be calling ELVIS THE KING.

TSA
02-21-2009, 04:37 PM
im not reading you boisterously colored post.

KRS-one hip hop is not raw.
he needs to stop saying that. Spice 1 is raw. C-murder is raw. Hip hop lives is not raw

TSA
02-21-2009, 04:40 PM
i just think ppl should listen to music for purposes other then compensation for unrelated things. when you begin saying your more hip hop then somebody making hip hop music as a 45 year old man that can't break dance due to his size and bone weakness then stop saying that.

there's nothing KRS ONE is doing the Bun B isn't doing, only if they went to school together KRS ONE would have high waters on.

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-21-2009, 04:41 PM
TAS youre just makeing GHOSTLACED threads from 08.

ALL THE TIME

Youre becoming more and more like me in opinions

Everything you do was doen or said by me first

Youre like the biggie 2 my 2pac

Uncle Steezo
02-21-2009, 05:07 PM
(un-swaggered version)

raw hip hop....

you do realize that KRS is the pioneer for that shit too?
FVgvL-M3Aro

TSA is in the middle of nebraska in an immigirant family in a white community. even in the information age, things hit his region very late.

and since nebraska produces ZERO hip hop culture of its own, it depends on trends to stay relevant.

i'm willing to bet he claims wucorp threads as his own info to establish his hiphopness over other nebrakans. when it really means he's just a better web browser.

spice-1??? hahahahaha! the nigga got dope rhymes but is world reknowned as THE DEFINITION of "studio gangsta". he's fake.

this nigga is realer than spice.
ZV6aZtTaOww

this is why you have no authority to define shit.

your definition of real hiphop depends on if you use firefox or google chrome

(SWAGGERED)

raw hip hop....

FVgvL-M3Aro

TSA is in the middle of nebraska in an immigirant family in a white community. even in the information age, things hit his region very late.

and since nebraska produces ZERO hip hop culture of its own, it depends on trends to stay relevant.

i'm willing to bet he claims wucorp threads as his own info to establish his hiphopness over other nebrakans. when it really means he's just a better web browser.

spice-1??? hahahahaha! the nigga got dope rhymes but is world reknowned as THE DEFINITION of "studio gangsta". he's fake.

ZV6aZtTaOww

(SWAGGERIFFIC)
raw hip hop....

FVgvL-M3Aro

ZV6aZtTaOww

Edgar Erebus
02-21-2009, 05:34 PM
Nigga shut the fuck up.

Uncle Steezo
02-21-2009, 06:14 PM
Nigga shut the fuck up.
i hadn't seen your serbian ass in a while. i was getting worried. usually when i make a good post you're right there with it.

i got a lot of post floating around. please keep up.

Edgar Erebus
02-21-2009, 06:18 PM
I don't even need to put you on ignore like I did Ghostlaced back in the days, you are so bleak I haven't got any interest in reading it. Like 99% on this board.

So... nigga shut the fuck up.

Otherwise, TSA, this theme was discussed some 100 times already, thanks.

crds
02-21-2009, 06:33 PM

in 2005.

1. dressing
2. skateboarding
3. political views.

All these things they couldn't just do. They'll dress a certain way and physically hate ppl that dress another. They'll skateboard and physically hate people that don't or look like they wouldn't. They'll get into poltics just to prove they're super against the grain and physically hate all politicians and insult ppl that don't share their views as 'sheep' or 'brainwashed'.

Backpackers are a virus.

You need to learn how to spell and if they were skateboards, how did they turn into rap listeners?, I didn't think skateboards had ears...FAGGOT

Ghost In The 'Lac
02-21-2009, 06:47 PM
I love how TAS spends like 3 hours making a topic that is mad old and debated to death, but nonetheless spends about 2 pages argueing like he just thought of a brand new philosophy that no one before him had thought of.

Even though he knows it has.

He tends to latch onto whatever "trend" is going round at the time, whether it be hating backpackers, racial threads, style, australians, cl2, whatever, all he does is read other peoples regular posts (normally mine) and then puts them together to make his own superthread, were he is the hero.

I dont know how the you all havent figured him out yet. Its how he tries to cling to popularity, he justs jumps on the current trend bandwagon to make sure e-friends.

MC Derrick, you need help.

Wu-Tang Gambino
02-21-2009, 07:42 PM
Post makes some good points but it also falls into the same trap. Just as the "real hip hop" crowd you speak of paints a broad bridge of what is good & not, you also do the same w/ saying it like anyone who listens to someone considered a favorite of these people (aesop rock, eyedea, etc.) are doing that to. I like Aesop & Eyedea but it doesn't stop me from throwing on an Eightball/MJG album or bumping some Kurupt or Young Bleed.

ALCATRAZ
02-21-2009, 08:00 PM
lol @ all tha feelings that are hurt in this thread

if anything, its u haters that are killin tha shit

TSA
02-21-2009, 08:31 PM
You need to learn how to spell and if they were skateboards, how did they turn into rap listeners?, I didn't think skateboards had ears...FAGGOT

LMFAO!

TSA
02-21-2009, 08:33 PM
Post makes some good points but it also falls into the same trap. Just as the "real hip hop" crowd you speak of paints a broad bridge of what is good & not, you also do the same w/ saying it like anyone who listens to someone considered a favorite of these people (aesop rock, eyedea, etc.) are doing that to. I like Aesop & Eyedea but it doesn't stop me from throwing on an Eightball/MJG album or bumping some Kurupt or Young Bleed.
if ur not the type of fag i described then im obvioously not describing you, fag.

crds
02-22-2009, 02:51 AM

LMFAO!

I don't get what you are getting at faggot, but that would be the faggot thing to do though, diss someone because of their age right faggot?...I wish you lived down the road from me so I could go and visit you and kick you in your faggot nuts...you are the WORST poster I have seen on a message board FAGGOT.

You are 20, very immature and have over 23, 000 posts, I think the joke is on you faggot!.

crds
02-22-2009, 02:54 AM
I love how TAS spends like 3 hours making a topic that is mad old and debated to death, but nonetheless spends about 2 pages argueing like he just thought of a brand new philosophy that no one before him had thought of.

Even though he knows it has.

He tends to latch onto whatever "trend" is going round at the time, whether it be hating backpackers, racial threads, style, australians, cl2, whatever, all he does is read other peoples regular posts (normally mine) and then puts them together to make his own superthread, were he is the hero.

I dont know how the you all havent figured him out yet. Its how he tries to cling to popularity, he justs jumps on the current trend bandwagon to make sure e-friends.

MC Derrick, you need help.

He's a faggot, plain and simple.

Uncle Steezo
02-22-2009, 02:59 AM
i been said this since i joined wucorp.

i got threads in the classics section that scientifically prove this to be fact.

EAGLE EYE
02-22-2009, 05:45 PM
AHAHAHAHahahahH!!

no i wasn't beat by skateboarders but i do remember in middle school they HATED hip hop and saw it as proof of their superiority to 'conformists' and now they're all about it.

they're also always ron paul supporters.

but ill listen to the LA mixtape soon. dont worry queef.

HAHAHA Ron Paul keeps a strap cuz he fears gucci manes dominant beer gut

DR. NICK RIVIERA
02-22-2009, 05:53 PM
TSA, not all backpack rappers and fans are like that.

But since we already had a few threads about this, I won't be looking in this thread, cuz I think it's dumb and ignorant thread.

If u don't listen to Def Jux and people like that, then u don't listen to them. That doesn't mean u have to go on a hate spree.

staycreepin_n_silence
02-23-2009, 12:11 AM
i think every did