num2son
09-09-2005, 09:41 AM
Is this really real?

Sneaky
09-09-2005, 09:45 AM
No thanks.

Prince Rai
09-09-2005, 01:23 PM
apparently... though this is not confined to christian thought..

being possesed is an ancient belief.. a belief where people believe that there are spirits which live alongside humans though we cannot really see etc etc

complicated shit

peace

PHI.1.618
09-09-2005, 02:45 PM
LOL, I don't think it's true just like I don't believe ppl catch the holy spirit... It's all in their heads meng ...

Bone Collecta
09-09-2005, 03:29 PM
yes its real

PHI.1.618
09-09-2005, 03:33 PM
yes its real
Damn, some of ya believe anything ....

Koolish
09-09-2005, 05:07 PM
Damn, some of ya believe anything ....speak for yourself.
________
BONDAGE TUBES (http://www.fucktube.com/categories/14/bondage/videos/1)

Explizit Content
09-09-2005, 05:20 PM
I don't think it's real. People who have been afflicted with this are probably just suffering from an extreme mental illness. Why would the devil (if there is one at all) just randomly pick some human being to possess? It dosen't make sense because if the devil is supposedly trying to tempt humans all the time then I don't see the need of him taking human form. Anyway if it really was the devil in human form I think he'd do slightly more destructive things then just speak in weird tones and act psychotic....

Peace!

Big Bad Man
09-09-2005, 05:31 PM
I don't think it's real. People who have been afflicted with this are probably just suffering from an extreme mental illness. Why would the devil (if there is one at all) just randomly pick some human being to possess? It dosen't make sense because if the devil is supposedly trying to tempt humans all the time then I don't see the need of him taking human form. Anyway if it really was the devil in human form I think he'd do slightly more destructive things then just speak in weird tones and act psychotic....

Peace!
Why wouldnt he? The people who have been exorcised usually are innocent n harmless, like kids or old women, n usually on the end of punishments coz of something a fam member or witever done. Yet to see it, obviously, but the vatican doesnt send priests worldwide for a laugh.

Mosaic
09-09-2005, 06:52 PM
Very interesting topic.

This all begins with the original question of whether there is just physical reality or a dualism of spirit and matter.

I will go into my opinion since I don't know your reasons to believe what you do...

First of all exorcism is in fact a very ancient belief. Modern science has come to the conclusion that it is caused by certain chemical imbalances in the brain. While there are obvious imbalances occuring, there is a subtle element at play that most people don't notice...

I don't know if any of you have ever witnessed an exorcism in person or seen it on tapes. I myself have witnessed several and have studied countless tapes for my classes and it is the most interesting thing. In most (but not all) cases, a very crucial power struggle occurs between the "possessed" and the priest. A priest will mention the name of God and the afflicted person will writhe, the priest will say that it is not too late for the spirit inside to repent and will quote from the Bible etc.... Here's the kicker, most of these possessed persons will engage in a vicious power stuggle with the holy man. Anyone who has even limited understanding of logic and theology will immediately see this struggle occur according to its respective rules. A verbal "combat" of logic if you will. So how can people from all around the world who don't all share the same theological views (much less the same education level) all manifest these crude yet keen rhetorical abilities in the moment of their affliction? If it were simply a chemical imbalance, any average joe from denmark, africa, asia, or america would not respond as most of these people do from those exact places. So while I leave ample room for being skeptical, the evidence for an actual "possession" is too real to be rejected by any rational thinker...We should keep it as a possibility.

Identity
09-09-2005, 06:56 PM
...can't be supported by scientific means.

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
09-09-2005, 07:09 PM
peace.

Energy works in very mysterious ways.....and obviously works in ways man is ignorant to.

Excorcisms......I think...can be very real.

I do think...there are people...who are more "in tune" with certain things than others.....

peace

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

Identity
09-09-2005, 07:11 PM
But if it can't be transfered from "personal" to "objective" why should I care? Or anyone else for that matter? If there's no way for me to experience it, much less verify it through scientific means, why would I give a shit?

Mosaic
09-09-2005, 07:19 PM
that would be playing with fire....seeking to experience it oneself...
sort of a Faustian death wish if you ask me.

SubliminaL_tha_7th_BorN
09-09-2005, 07:19 PM
peace.

I just think it is interesting.., that's all. LOL.

there's alot to learn out there..., alot....

peace

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN

Identity
09-09-2005, 07:27 PM
What different about these experiences, and those of alien abductees? They are have similar stories. Does that give credence to their experiences?

num2son
09-09-2005, 08:39 PM
peace.

I just think it is interesting.., that's all. LOL.

there's alot to learn out there..., alot....

peace

SubliminaL tha 7th BorN
:learning:

Mosaic
09-09-2005, 08:56 PM
Yes. Alien abductees do possess credence. Allow me to explain.
Carl Jung and Joseph Campbell lectured extensively on this exact subject for the most part of the 20th century and the bottom line is that myths are not to be taken lightly.
The popular misconception is that myths are stupid stories created by feeble, uncivilized minds. The truth is that myths are stories that help give meaning to life and teach us how to be human (the art of a human being being human). If one wants to understand what makes this world what it is, one must take into consideration all views....even the ones we don't like. All personal motives and emotions must be put aside.
Personally, the alien abduction phenomena bears similar traits to that of medieval views of demons torturing humans in hell. Logically speaking, we must take these views and assume they are true and move on from there. The purpose is to ask yourself not "Why do i believe these people are wrong?" but rather "Why do these people believe what they believe". From there we can truly answer questions.

soul controller
09-10-2005, 05:14 AM
4th dimension

belfalo
09-10-2005, 08:33 AM
how come only religious people are possessed by the devil and only X-Files fans are abducted by the aliens?:> exorcism is probably of the biggest bullshits in the history. the church sure knows how to controll dumb people and take away their money.
btw for info on alien abduction and other paranormal stuff visit sekpdic.com. nice page with some intresting articles.

09-10-2005, 08:55 AM
No thanks.

belfalo
09-10-2005, 09:01 AM
No thanks.
ok but keep your bible at hand please. you may need it when the winged devil flies in through your window to get your soul. i dont want you to go to hell.:<<<

09-10-2005, 09:02 AM
-

belfalo
09-10-2005, 09:07 AM
iam a funny guy. sometimes... ;>>

Big Bad Man
09-10-2005, 09:27 AM
the church sure knows how to controll dumb people and take away their money
People have a choice, they are not controlled. And wit u mean about churches taking peoples money? Far as I knew that is also a choice whether you donate or no.

belfalo
09-10-2005, 09:33 AM
People have a choice, they are not controlled. And wit u mean about churches taking peoples money? Far as I knew that is also a choice whether you donate or no.
they donate because they want to go to heaven.
you are right, everyone can choose to follow the church or not but the church always used its power to keep these people dumb and ignorant enough to follow them.

Big Bad Man
09-10-2005, 09:35 AM
they donate because they want to go to heaven.
you are right, everyone can choose to follow the church or not but the church always used its power to keep these people dumb and ignorant enough to follow them.
What does faith have to do wit intelligence and ignorance though? Nah mean? Sure you might say those people who swear on certain shit they say happened to em are crazy, but then to say that is ignorant itself. See? Just another angle to look at it. Peace.

belfalo
09-10-2005, 09:41 AM
a lot of the churches teachings had been disproved. why would someone belive the other stuff theyre saying?
unfortunatly most people are simply stupid and belive anything. thats why organizations like the church should teach people instead of telling africans for example not to use condoms then telling them to pray if they want to recover.

Big Bad Man
09-10-2005, 09:45 AM
a lot of the churches teachings had been disproved. why would someone belive the other stuff theyre saying?
unfortunatly most people are simply stupid and belive anything. thats why organizations like the church should teach people instead of telling africans for example not to use condoms then telling them to pray if they want to recover.
Thats news to me. Anyhow, Ima catholic who questioned mad shit to a point where I didnt even know wit to believe in, certain shit happened to me and all my questions got answered. Call me crazy if you like, I get told Im crazy at least once a day anyhow, but I can speak so Im no dumb, and my intelligence n general knowledge shits on the average josephs, right in the mouth. Peace.

belfalo
09-10-2005, 09:57 AM
Thats news to me. Anyhow, Ima catholic who questioned mad shit to a point where I didnt even know wit to believe in, certain shit happened to me and all my questions got answered. Call me crazy if you like, I get told Im crazy at least once a day anyhow, but I can speak so Im no dumb, and my intelligence n general knowledge shits on the average josephs, right in the mouth. Peace.
i dont hate every religious person only the dumb ones who belives anything if it comes out of their leaders mouth.
imo if there is a god he must be pretty sadistic and he doesnt deserves the prayers he gets. id rather give him a few kicks in the balls for all the suffering he has caused. :\

Prince Rai
09-10-2005, 10:01 AM
i dont hate every religious person only the dumb ones who belives anything if it comes out of their leaders mouth.
imo if there is a god he must be pretty sadistic and he doesnt deserves the prayers he gets. id rather give him a few kicks in the balls for all the suffering he has caused. :\
first up you name churches... well there are many types of churches and not in every one u gotta give money..

second of all.. you have not studies religion that is why u fall in the trap by saying God is someone who makes eveil for fun...

im gonna say this very briefly.. too briefly in fact but withoud bad..good cannot exist..

thats the way of nature and of the universe..

human brain is very limited and does not understand everything at first noone can really.. but when u study philosophy espeacially eastern ones.. you wil l see that evil is part of nature and the sustaining of good in the world..

peace and blessingz

Big Bad Man
09-10-2005, 10:05 AM
Lol, me too. But then to live is to suffer, n to survive, is to find meanin in the suffering. I believe life is a test and until you know ya purpose here in this world, you get crucified just like Jesus did. I been crucified n made it out, n know why Im here now. To fight man. Make money outta it and help my community and peoples. Saw the signs back before I got fucked up n never listened and thats wit I got for being a dick. Anyhow, I agree on the fact there is a lotta naive and gullible people out there. But theres some people who have faith n faith only. Wit I dont like is these cunts out there that try shit on em, no knowin if you take away their faith, they have nuttin left man. Faith is a powerful hing, and imo too many people try fuck wit it these days. So aye, I can build on shit regardless, but sometimes Ima let my own "facts" be known too. Peace.

Big Bad Man
09-10-2005, 10:07 AM
you wil l see that evil is part of nature and the sustaining of good in the world..
N thats another good point, yin needs yang. Why have bravery without fear? Good without Evil? etc; Just life man.

Prince Rai
09-10-2005, 10:09 AM
N thats another good point, yin needs yang. Why have bravery without fear? Good without Evil? etc; Just life man.
exactly.. its just people sometimes dont comprehend so they assume God is evil for having caused the bad things in life.. tho most of the stuff that happens is natural balance from the universe but also much shit is our own work of evil..

peace BBM

belfalo
09-10-2005, 10:16 AM
i dont want to get into philosophy right now. i was talking about the catholic church. actually if there is a devil he must be the pope. no one has ever caused as much suffer as they has but people still belive their lies. if someone wants to belive that a god sits in the sky then do it. if someone wants to belive that he may reincarnate into the body of a snail, i dont care. but the church isnt about religion. its only about money and power and thats why i hate it.

Ronin
09-10-2005, 10:16 AM
maybe these people are just fucking mentalists?

mad schitzophrenics?

i dont beleive in actual demons and shit so i dont beleive people are actually possessed

Prince Rai
09-10-2005, 10:19 AM
i dont want to get into philosophy right now. i was talking about the catholic church. actually if there is a devil he must be the pope. no one has ever caused as much suffer as they has but people still belive their lies. if someone wants to belive that a god sits in the sky then do it. if someone wants to belive that he may reincarnate into the body of a snail, i dont care. but the church isnt about religion. its only about money and power and thats why i hate it.
dont be confused that all religions necesarily reflect the pope and the catholic church.. infact there are more christian thoughts that view the same as u about the pope..

my point is that..

religion is bad when it is used by humans..
humans must see religion as a school.. all we do is learn from it but make our own judgements when we leave so that we can crystallise our views on faith etc through life experience..

religion is a pool of all faiths.. islam judaism etc.. we must take whats good for ur own self and leave that thats just wrong

peace n blessingz

Big Bad Man
09-10-2005, 10:21 AM
Aye.

Big Bad Man
09-10-2005, 10:22 AM
religion is a pool of all faiths.. islam judaism etc.. we must take whats good for ur own self and leave that thats just wrong
No way as way, no limitation as limitation. The way of the intercepting fist. JKD - Bruce Lee.

Ronin
09-10-2005, 10:25 AM
cathlocism as a whole is pretty shitty, its alla bout power and money if you look at it in italy and europe throughout history, i mean henrey the 8th had to request divirce toi the catholic church and pope with his first wife i think, the popes were very powerful

look at tiberius and alexander, just 2 of the corrupt fuckers, other popes have been associated with peadophilia and having mad whores

its a corrupt church that centres around ellaborate decor and over the top teachings

anyway....

belfalo
09-10-2005, 10:25 AM
maybe these people are just fucking mentalists?

mad schitzophrenics?

i dont beleive in actual demons and shit so i dont beleive people are actually possessed
they are not mad. they belive in that shit and they saw how others acted when they got "possessed by the devil" so when the exorcist tell them that they are possessed too they act the same way. the same thing happens when martial artists "knock out" people with their chi. thats why these "chi attacks" dont work on skeptic people.

Ronin
09-10-2005, 10:27 AM
chi attacks dont work at all

belfalo
09-10-2005, 10:31 AM
chi attacks dont work at all
they actually work on people who belive in it.

num2son
09-10-2005, 12:04 PM

Peace!
How could demons posses a human boby but an angel cant?

tostones
09-10-2005, 12:40 PM
not the spooky kind

but yes, when you get rid of someting troubling or oppresive, such as a bad habit, it is a form of exorcism

Bone Collecta
09-10-2005, 01:07 PM
...can't be supported by scientific means.
fuck science you believe ppl lying to you all the time if you believe in that science bullshit. humans have lied since the beginning of time. i speak on experience and NOT someone else's opinion.

belfalo
09-10-2005, 02:41 PM
fuck science you believe ppl lying to you all the time if you believe in that science bullshit. humans have lied since the beginning of time. i speak on experience and NOT someone else's opinion.
your own experience? so you were here at the beginning of time?
and whats this "fuck science" bullshit? i guess you dont use medicines if youre ill and you write this shit from your home-made computer with a generator of your invention providing the electricity. oh wait! you must have discovered the electricity because you dont give a shit about scientist and you dont belive any of their evil words.

Bone Collecta
09-10-2005, 02:52 PM
i was talking about excorcism you dumb ass. your medicines which u speak of that kill you as they heal you. all theses so called "medicines" do is isolate a germ, and creates more problems lol. your science is flawed yet you foolish ppl hold ur faith in them. lol you see the side effects on ur pills?

Big Bad Man
09-10-2005, 03:04 PM
i was talking about excorcism you dumb ass. your medicines which u speak of that kill you as they heal you. all theses so called "medicines" do is isolate a germ, and creates more problems lol. your science is flawed yet you foolish ppl hold ur faith in them. lol you see the side effects on ur pills?
Word. No man has died of the Aquired Immune Disease on the records, its the "medication" that has killed people off. True shit. Look it up. Sure ya white cells be down n ya be open to any infection out there, but aids itself dont kill. Also, if science is that advanced and righteous, tell the doctors to cure cancer and make another big bang.

Bone Collecta
09-10-2005, 03:10 PM
co-sign

num2son
09-10-2005, 03:15 PM
Big Thanks to everyone who posted.

Big Bad Man
09-10-2005, 03:16 PM
N for the record, docs told me Id never run again after fuckin cartilage in both my knees. Best believe I prayed like a murfucker, n can now run 100m in 10.4, which beats my previous best of 10.5 / 10.6. A case of science being fucked up the ass by faith.

Bone Collecta
09-10-2005, 03:26 PM
smh lol and you guys put ur faith YES "faith" in these scientists and doctors lmao

Ronin
09-10-2005, 03:40 PM
rofl, no offence bbm cus we are cool as fuck, but thats an isolated instance

what about innocent people on death row praying to god before they get fried?

bone, you think science is bullshit? well stop using a pc, dont EVER take medicine and if u ever get stabbed/run over/shot dont let any doctor treat you, because GOD WILL HEAL THEE!

what a load of bollocks, how can creationists argue science when science is in the world around us and your fucking god is not!

proove to me god exists

and the chi thing is obviously due to the mind beleiving it else it would work on EVERYONE

Big Bad Man
09-10-2005, 03:43 PM

what about innocent people on death row praying to god before they get fried?Well to quote Steven in Braveheart...

"The Lord says he gonna protect me, but hes pretty sure...your fucked!"

I donno, maybe they deserve to be fried.

Big Bad Man
09-10-2005, 03:45 PM
Again it all comes down to yin and yang. We need both imo. Faith and Science. Those wit no faith dont usually do well in life.

Ronin
09-10-2005, 03:47 PM
who?

blind faith hampers if anything...

fair enough i dont wanna convert you, but dismissing science is ridiculous

Big Bad Man
09-10-2005, 03:49 PM
who?

fair enough i dont wanna convert you, but dismissing science is ridiculous
Aye over the creation of life, I dismiss the fuck outta science any day. They cant prove a big bang theory. Or evolution. Till they can, dismissed.

Bone Collecta
09-10-2005, 04:16 PM

what about innocent people on death row praying to god before they get fried?

bone, you think science is bullshit? well stop using a pc, dont EVER take medicine and if u ever get stabbed/run over/shot dont let any doctor treat you, because GOD WILL HEAL THEE!

what a load of bollocks, how can creationists argue science when science is in the world around us and your fucking god is not!

proove to me god exists

and the chi thing is obviously due to the mind beleiving it else it would work on EVERYONE
God has been around since the beginning science has not. lmao your doctor shit is funny cause the very shit they use to "heal" you can also kill. all they do when u get shot is remove the bullet and stop the bleeding. doesnt take an amazing scientist to figure that shit out. lmao.

LOOK AROUND YOU, ITS PROOF GOD EXISTS. PROVE TO ME THAT THERE WAS A BIG BANG.

Bone Collecta
09-10-2005, 04:17 PM
who?

fair enough i dont wanna convert you, but dismissing science is ridiculous lol your blind faith is in those other humans around you even ones u dont know

Ronin
09-10-2005, 05:34 PM
fair enough, we aint gonna change each others minds, but u cant discard ALL DOCTORY

my friend had a heart transplant, if he hadnt he wouldve died

that was no act of god, that was surgery...you know? biology

science exists, i understand its probably full of phallacy but not 100%

if i push a ball, it rolls...this is physics

if i mix hdrogen parts with oxygen i get water...chemistry

u see my point? i understand old scientific theories may not hold weight nowadays with new technology but u seriously cannot discard ALL science?

belfalo
09-10-2005, 05:34 PM
God has been around since the beginning science has not. lmao your doctor shit is funny cause the very shit they use to "heal" you can also kill. all they do when u get shot is remove the bullet and stop the bleeding. doesnt take an amazing scientist to figure that shit out. lmao.

LOOK AROUND YOU, ITS PROOF GOD EXISTS. PROVE TO ME THAT THERE WAS A BIG BANG.
before the evil scientist invented the medicines a decayed tooth could have killed you. id like to see how do you remove a bullet, stop the bleeding and help the shot person to recover without secience.
what prooves that god exist anyway? the bible(lol)? the big bang is prooved by the fact that the universe is expanding. if there was no science you'd still think the earth is flat. you know the earth is round, right? or you dont belive that either(i wouldnt be suprised)?:O

Ronin
09-10-2005, 05:37 PM
before the evil scientist invented the medicines a decayed tooth could have killed you. id like to see how do you remove a bullet, stop the bleeding and help the shot person to recover without secience.
what prooves that god exist anyway? the bible(lol)? the big bang is prooved by the fact that the universe is expanding. if there was no science you'd still think the earth is flat. you know the earth is round, right? or you dont belive that either(i wouldnt be suprised)?:O
^O^

Bone Collecta
09-10-2005, 06:22 PM
lmao lmao lmao stop ur lying plzzz u are reaching for something u foolish ppl. science is half assed a 50 50 shit and there is nooooooo proof that the big bang exists. how is the universe expanding? please show me you foolish muh fuckas

belfalo
09-10-2005, 06:28 PM
lmao lmao lmao stop ur lying plzzz u are reaching for something u foolish ppl. science is half assed a 50 50 shit and there is nooooooo proof that the big bang exists. how is the universe expanding? please show me you foolish muh fuckas
uhh. you gotta be the dumbest man ive ever met! gratz!
the universe expands because other stars are moving farther and farther from us.
now its your turn. proove me that god exists.

Bone Collecta
09-10-2005, 07:00 PM
lmao you still havent proved anything how did it blow up? what made it? what did it look like? why did it explode? you havent proven shit

belfalo
09-10-2005, 07:12 PM
lmao you still havent proved anything how did it blow up? what made it? what did it look like? why did it explode? you havent proven shit
do i really have to hold a class here? well ok.
it blew up because it reached the critical mass(or whatever its called in english). the same happens when a nuclaer bomb blows up. i dont know what did it look like but as far as i remember from what ive read about it, it was pretty small.

if my english was better id tell you more about is but thats enough for now. :\

Bone Collecta
09-10-2005, 07:14 PM
lmao and who created the thing that reached critical mass huh? where did it come from?

belfalo
09-10-2005, 07:19 PM
it will be discovered in time like everything else about the universe. it may be a few years but i could be 1000 too. be patient please!
btw where did god come from? if you belive he always existed than why cant you belive the same thing about this?

Big Bad Man
09-10-2005, 07:42 PM
it will be discovered in time like everything else about the universe. it may be a few years but i could be 1000 too. be patient please!
btw where did god come from? if you belive he always existed than why cant you belive the same thing about this?For that shit to manifest in the 1st place it musta been created. Created by? I believe in a creator, God. What he / it is we donno. But I believe in the father, the son and the holy spirit coz it makes sense. Something woulda created the big bang (even IF there was 1). This is prolly the most asked question though all over the world, n I wouldnt be surprised if there were cunts askin same shit on some planet in some other universe. I dont believe in this lifetime, any of us will ever find out that question, its all about instincts and belief. If you dont believe in God, then you must believe in Science. Its still belief. Right?

LHX
09-10-2005, 07:43 PM
every time you read something which changes your awareness or understanding

that means you become possessed by what you read

an exorcism comes when you learn differently

to a certain degree - we are all possessed by the wu-tang clan

and they are possessed by those who taught them

all the way back to the first time a word was ever spoken
in the entire
universe

PEACE

you bitches belong to me

Bone Collecta
09-10-2005, 07:48 PM
btw where did god come from? if you belive he always existed than why cant you belive the same thing about this?
an object has to be created b4 something can happen lol. God is neither an object or human therefor he was always there.

belfalo
09-10-2005, 08:00 PM
an object has to be created b4 something can happen lol. God is neither an object or human therefor he was always there.
what if this "super material" was god, huh?O_o
:>>>

belfalo
09-10-2005, 08:06 PM
If you dont believe in God, then you must believe in Science. Its still belief. Right?
you may say that. the difference is that science and scientistific knowledge always changes with new invetions and discoveries but most religions are too dogmatic to accept anything new.

Big Bad Man
09-10-2005, 08:11 PM
you may say that. the difference is that science and scientistific knowledge always changes with new invetions and discoveries but most religions are too dogmatic to accept anything new.
If thats wit u believe, fair enough.

belfalo
09-10-2005, 08:12 PM
why is the original 22. post earsed? it makes my post meaningless.:\

Bone Collecta
09-10-2005, 09:38 PM
what if this "super material" was god, huh?O_o
:>>>
lmao not at all

Queen Of Poetry
09-10-2005, 09:43 PM
I don't believe in it......I think it's the plot of the "devils" to have us thinking that folks r "evil" or have "evil" in them.........

Bone Collecta
09-10-2005, 10:04 PM
no that isnt the possession idea Queen it has nothing to do with ppl thinking someone is evil. with this a demon has actually possessed a person and has taken control of person

Queen Of Poetry
09-10-2005, 10:26 PM
no that isnt the possession idea Queen it has nothing to do with ppl thinking someone is evil. with this a demon has actually possessed a person and has taken control of person

And u believe that?

Bone Collecta
09-10-2005, 10:55 PM
yes i have a story about it but ppl dont believe me of course they said stupid shit.

TeknicelStylez
09-11-2005, 12:28 AM
I'm agnostic, I'm not gullible, I'm mentally stable, and I well educated. I've been attacked SEVERAL TIMES by evil spirits in dreams, but the dreams were vivid to the point they were physical. I.E me sleeping in my bed in the same position I went to sleep in, and getting attacked. I even bit one of the spirits fingers because It grabbed my face it crunched up and had the texture of a corpses finger in my mouth.

Crazy shit happened to me man. Fuckin ghosts is real deal mang I see em alot.

belfalo
09-11-2005, 01:15 AM
at least youre not bored.

Bone Collecta
09-11-2005, 01:25 AM
no such things as ghosts those are demons

belfalo
09-11-2005, 01:43 AM
yeah, this guy must be crazy if he belives in ghosts. but demons are surely exist. lol

soul controller
09-11-2005, 04:21 AM
ghosts are entities that are not from out reality
ythey are from other dimensions..
u can sometimes see them if u r on a particular level or if they are showing themselves in this time/dimension

Ronin
09-11-2005, 07:38 AM
bone u talk some stupid ish

lol at them not being ghosts but demons

are u a jehovas witness or something

Bone Collecta
09-11-2005, 08:51 AM
nope they want u to see them as ghosts so u say stupid shit like that. cause in todays world ghosts are ok lol. you athiests will accept ghosts but when it comes to demons that means its too religious. so they stay hidden in a form most seen by humans so it is acceptable. ghosts, aliens, etc all demons

soul controller
09-11-2005, 09:06 AM
how can you speak on others.. this is aboiut the 6th time ive caught u saying shit like you atheists.. how can u generalise?

demons exist.indeed they are still the same as ghosts, but their motive is differant..

u relate demons to religion

thats not what everyone thinks.

Bone Collecta
09-11-2005, 09:18 AM
it would give religious believers the upper hand and y would they want u to believe in God?

you know the real motive of ghosts? lol if so plzz tell me then

soul controller
09-11-2005, 09:45 AM
ghosts are trapped in this dimension.. or they are dead humans who believed in somthing afyter death and are still here, as what they was looking for is not their. and never was.. so they are stuck

but more liklely, as ive EXPLAINED a few times.
they are from another time line/dimension ( cutting edge sciene prooves this, along with all the info for past present and future is their for us to pick up.. if u can do is pyschically )
they are in another dimension and either they manifest themselves in this dimension for a reason, (most likely they have no idea they are being seen till they are been seen, all gosts do not let themselves seen to everyone.. only certian people.. and most the time u cant see the ghost.. u can feel the PRESENCE, its pretty easy as long as ur mind and body are not fucked with mind altering/controlling drugs)

the ghosts demons whatever u wanna call them
could be sitting next to u
but u cant see or feel them
as u r not in tune to them
same as u r not in tune with the radio and micro waves from ur
tv trasnmitter or phone transmitters or digital satelite tranmitters
but u sure as fuck know its their
how do u know?
coz u have a decoder..(tv/satelite reciever/mobile phone)

the decoder is ur mind..
u just gota tune into the signal

Big Bad Man
09-11-2005, 09:52 AM
ghosts are trapped in this dimension.. or they are dead humans who believed in somthing afyter death and are still here, as what they was looking for is not their. and never was.. so they are stuck

but more liklely, as ive EXPLAINED a few times.
they are from another time line/dimension ( cutting edge sciene prooves this, along with all the info for past present and future is their for us to pick up.. if u can do is pyschically )
they are in another dimension and either they manifest themselves in this dimension for a reason, (most likely they have no idea they are being seen till they are been seen, all gosts do not let themselves seen to everyone.. only certian people.. and most the time u cant see the ghost.. u can feel the PRESENCE, its pretty easy as long as ur mind and body are not fucked with mind altering/controlling drugs)

the ghosts demons whatever u wanna call them
could be sitting next to u
but u cant see or feel them
as u r not in tune to them
same as u r not in tune with the radio and micro waves from ur
tv trasnmitter or phone transmitters or digital satelite tranmitters
but u sure as fuck know its their
how do u know?
coz u have a decoder..(tv/satelite reciever/mobile phone)

the decoder is ur mind..
u just gota tune into the signal
U just explained the afterlife. Which u dont believe in ironically.

tostones
09-11-2005, 10:43 AM
Living in a corrupt society, poverty and ignorance everywhere. Mad sickness.

and people still worrying about spooky ghouls and ghosts.

soul controller
09-11-2005, 11:11 AM
bigbossman bad man!
how the fuck can u say i dont believe in the afterlife?

stop assumeing shit about me!
and ask... when have i ever stated on here. their is no life after death? when i have said.. anything that u can equate to that?

i see the afterlife as a contiunation on your AURA the continuation of the conscioussness that is manifested inside u

blaow

Big Bad Man
09-11-2005, 11:15 AM
bigbossman bad man!
how the fuck can u say i dont believe in the afterlife?

stop assumeing shit about me!
and ask... when have i ever stated on here. their is no life after death? when i have said.. anything that u can equate to that?

i see the afterlife as a contiunation on your AURA the continuation of the conscioussness that is manifested inside u

blaow
Cool. Just testin ya Shang Tsung :lmao:

soul controller
09-11-2005, 11:16 AM
oh so that means u are agreeing with me
that when u die
u go into another dimension?

if u do agree to that
then u wouldnt be like
this lifes a bitch fuck her hard
coz u would know that their is more than this life

stop digging holes!

Big Bad Man
09-11-2005, 11:38 AM
oh so that means u are agreeing with me
that when u die
u go into another dimension?

if u do agree to that
then u wouldnt be like
this lifes a bitch fuck her hard
coz u would know that their is more than this life

stop digging holes!
I believe in the afterlife. But I believe life as we know it, is what u make it! Ya feel me? As much as I wanna chill wit my peoples later in life Im no ready to go yet. Got mad ambitions and plans before my time comes. Believe that. So in the process Im treat life as a bitch coz thats what works for me on a success level. And domestic violence on her ass has got me to the fine speciman of a man that I am today ;) Peace.

Bone Collecta
09-11-2005, 04:31 PM
U just explained the afterlife. Which u dont believe in ironically. he also said the movie shit of ghosts as well. lol

TeknicelStylez
09-11-2005, 05:12 PM
WELL WHATEVER (GHOST/DEMON) THE FUCK IT WAS SHIT WAS EVIL. Idk wtf it was all I know is the mofucka attacked me like 10 times in my life.

I'm not scared easily, I've been stabbed 3 times, Jumped several times, and shot at. I'm not afraid to die at all. But this shit scared the fuck outta me mang.

num2son
09-11-2005, 05:40 PM
WELL WHATEVER (GHOST/DEMON) THE FUCK IT WAS SHIT WAS EVIL. Idk wtf it was all I know is the mofucka attacked me like 10 times in my life.

I'm not scared easily, I've been stabbed 3 times, Jumped several times, and shot at. I'm not afraid to die at all. But this shit scared the fuck outta me mang.
Are still ok.

soul controller
09-11-2005, 05:42 PM
i said the what about ghosts?

and u showed again that u dont read my posts.. or u wouldnt have qouted that
idjiot

Bone Collecta
09-11-2005, 05:59 PM
lol shut the fuck up

Ronin
09-11-2005, 06:14 PM
soul drops mad thoughts bone, u just laugh at people when you have no evidence, anyone that calls all science stupid is a fucking idiot

your warped by bullshit worshipping and beleiving in something because u cant accept that when u die u dont go into the clouds and chill with peter and jesus

id like to think something happens but it probably wont, i beleive we are over evolved animals, do monkeys go to heaven?... yet u seem to ignore evolution when theres evidence and laugh at people who dont beleive in something unproven such as the existance of god

are u a catholic cheerleader? what denomination are you?

Bone Collecta
09-11-2005, 06:58 PM
lmao u mad? ur science is flawed lol i claim no denomination i am a christian that is all

Ronin
09-11-2005, 07:19 PM
yep, and christianity isnt flawed?

science moves on when a theory is proved wrong

like the theory of relativity

u still beleive an ark got 2 of each of every animal

how the fuck is that possible?

Bone Collecta
09-11-2005, 11:05 PM
i didnt say the ark did it. the story of the ark was meant to teach new beginnings. lol

Ronin
09-12-2005, 07:44 AM
but a man walking round turning water to wine and fish to feed 100 is more plausible

imo the bible isnt meant to be taken literally

althought christianity is 'literally taken' from juadism anyway

another question, how can u be sure christianity is exact and wise when hinduism is the oldest surviving religion?

Big Bad Man
09-12-2005, 09:40 AM
soul drops mad thoughts bone, u just laugh at people when you have no evidence, anyone that calls all science stupid is a fucking idiot

your warped by bullshit worshipping and beleiving in something because u cant accept that when u die u dont go into the clouds and chill with peter and jesus

id like to think something happens but it probably wont, i beleive we are over evolved animals, do monkeys go to heaven?... yet u seem to ignore evolution when theres evidence and laugh at people who dont beleive in something unproven such as the existance of god

are u a catholic cheerleader? what denomination are you?theres hope in ya tone bro, I feel it in ma jimmy bones ;)

yep, and christianity isnt flawed?

science moves on when a theory is proved wrong

like the theory of relativity

u still beleive an ark got 2 of each of every animal

how the fuck is that possible?But wit religion isnt flawed? All we can do is try our best to live a good life according to wit we believe was passed onto us via the son of God. Theres plenty muslim women who been blasted on more than a porno mag in the beast, Jews who murder innocent arabs every day, 5% ers out there doin the same, all religions got flaws. All we can do is try to be righteous as best as we can. And take shit fae each school of thought that benefits us as humans.

but a man walking round turning water to wine and fish to feed 100 is more plausible

another question, how can u be sure christianity is exact and wise when hinduism is the oldest surviving religion?Exactly, the stories of Jesus, Noahs Ark and all preachings were just parables, metaphors or whatever you wanna call em to get the big picture. People misunderstand the purpose of the bible. Its not to show THE WAY, or WHAT HAPPENED but to give you an idea of the righteous way and how shit coulda happened. My point is, if you read the bible forget whats being said, and look at why its being said. But christianity wasnt taken fae the jews, it started on a cross man. We cant be sure if its exact, all we can do is learn about it, and either believe it or not. All about belief ma man. Plus we believe in Jesus, thats main reason, regardless of wit Hinduism says. Peace.

Bone Collecta
09-12-2005, 01:48 PM

another question, how can u be sure christianity is exact and wise when hinduism is the oldest surviving religion?
lol bbm answered it i told u i was done arguing this shit

lucky arms
09-12-2005, 08:35 PM
Yes but not in the sense that catholics look upon it.

Ronin
09-13-2005, 08:31 AM
fair enough bro

num2son
03-10-2006, 10:03 PM
bone u talk some stupid ish

lol at them not being ghosts but demons

are u a jehovas witness or something

LOL

LORD NOSE
03-10-2006, 11:24 PM
"I heard screams, thats how i know its true"

lmao

$icka Than Aidz
03-11-2006, 12:03 PM
I believe im possessed by wu tang http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v646/jameztwo/smileythrowuptheW.jpg

LORD NOSE
03-11-2006, 05:13 PM
but he heard screams

$icka Than Aidz
03-11-2006, 07:07 PM
Suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!