PDA

View Full Version : PS2 Motherfuckers

noel411
02-21-2009, 06:45 PM
Hey motherfuckers. I literally knocked the dust off my PS2 recently and even bought some new games for it. I was hoping to get a game with a horror sort of theme, so I got this Alone in the Dark game, recalling that I was fond of the game with the same title on PS1. Unfortunately the gameplay of this PS2 version was abysmal, so I took that motherfucker back and swapped it for The Godfather, which is rad.

I was hoping you motherfuckers could throw out some titles of good games on the PS2 with a horror theme...Games like Resident Evil and Alone in the Dark from the PS1. There's Resident Evil games on the PS2 aren't there? Are they good?

Also, what is the best Hitman game to get? And are Scarface and The Sopranos worth the cash?

Jin10304
02-21-2009, 06:59 PM
Fatal Frame

shaolinsword
02-21-2009, 07:03 PM
I liked Resi 4 but it's different from the other RE games, you could also pick up Code Veronica....If you can find it. I never played it but you could try and get "Haunting Ground"

I never played the Sopranos game but I heard it wasn't that good. Scarface on the other hand is sick and definitely worth picking up

Don't forget the God of War games either

Mr. X
02-21-2009, 08:39 PM
There's an RE pack for the PS2
http://www.amazon.com/Resident-Evil-Essentials-CODE-Playstation-2/dp/B000QTD05C/ref=pd_bbs_sr_1?ie=UTF8&s=videogames&qid=1235266665&sr=8-1

Silent Hill series is survival horror
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_ss_vg?url=search-alias%3Dvideogames&field-keywords=Silent+Hill&x=0&y=0

The Hound
02-24-2009, 11:20 PM
scarface was pretty shit

Paranoid
02-25-2009, 03:39 PM
Hey motherfuckers. I literally knocked the dust off my PS2 recently and even bought some new games for it. I was hoping to get a game with a horror sort of theme, so I got this Alone in the Dark game, recalling that I was fond of the game with the same title on PS1. Unfortunately the gameplay of this PS2 version was abysmal, so I took that motherfucker back and swapped it for The Godfather, which is rad.

I was hoping you motherfuckers could throw out some titles of good games on the PS2 with a horror theme...Games like Resident Evil and Alone in the Dark from the PS1. There's Resident Evil games on the PS2 aren't there? Are they good?

Also, what is the best Hitman game to get? And are Scarface and The Sopranos worth the cash?

Hitman 2: Silent Assassin was my personal favorite, but the others are also worth playing

Just off the top of my head some PS2 games I have to reccomend are:

Metal Gear Solid 2
Metal Gear Solid 3
Final Fantasy X*
Final Fantasy X-2*
Dragon Quest VIII*
Kingdom Hearts*
Kingdom Hearts 2*
Castlevania: Lament of Innocence
Resident Evil 4
Star Ocean 3*
Front Mission 4*
Gran Turismo 4
Suikoden III*
Devil May Cry
Devil May Cry 3
Okami

*If you don't like RPGs stay away from these titles

Koolish
02-25-2009, 04:32 PM
siren is another good horror title.

Tage
02-25-2009, 04:46 PM
Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater & Final Fantasy X... are the best PS2 titles.

KZA
02-25-2009, 05:06 PM
fatal frame 2
silent hill 2

hitman 2 was a great game

noel411
03-01-2009, 12:26 AM
Cheers for the replies. I'll have to check out some of these games.

Tage
03-01-2009, 12:39 AM
scarface was pretty shit

yeah... but i never got through it. i think i bought it twice pre-owned and both times i didnt get past like the 3 mission, after you escape from the mansion.

fucking annoying